Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful beach day today.. Didnt go in the water because there was a shark infestation

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
      monte,i suck on a computer,you guys can tell that by my typing,if i see 5 members in the horse forum,how do i determine who they are if 150 members are logged in // their names use to be there- guys i am not dreaming this,just need to know how to find out whos in there to chat with-any help appreciated-thanks guys !!
      guys,a few weeks ago if it said 5 members in the horse forum,i went in that section and there at the bottom of the page were the names of the 5 members in that section,now the names are not there,can someone tell me how to find out who the members are in a section now,if 300 people are logged on,i sure as fuck don't want to click every name-can someone please help me with this-GUYS THIS IS SERIOUSLY FUCKING WITH ME-I AM LOSING SLEEP,AND SEEING A THERAPIST,NEED HELP-IRONCHUNG !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• ANYBODY THAT thinks i am making this up-how in the hell would i have known who i was talking to-GIVE ME A BREAK GUYS !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

guys,a few weeks ago if it said 5 members in the horse forum,i went in that section and there at the bottom of the page were the names of the 5 members in that section,now the names are not there,can someone tell me how to find out who the members are in a section now,if 300 people are logged on,i sure as fuck don't want to click every name-can someone please help me with this-GUYS THIS IS SERIOUSLY FUCKING WITH ME-I AM LOSING SLEEP,AND SEEING A THERAPIST,NEED HELP-IRONCHUNG !!
          Post this in the Comment on BettorsChat section

Comment

• Morning dudes!

Nice win by the Thunder in OT

Hope they don't play their way out of a lottery pick

Comment

Chung .. You are absolutely correct ....

Comment

• Morning Inmates ...

Comment

• What's going on sir?

You ever play golf?

Comment

• I used to golf 3 times a week until my back problems ...

Loved it

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        I used to golf 3 times a week but I got tired of the cleaning the dinosaur shit off the greens.

Loved it
                        That would explain why you don't mind the cold, the ice age must have been a lot tougher than the winter your having in Chicago...

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                          That would explain why you don't mind the cold, the ice age must have been a lot tougher than the winter your having in Chicago...
                          Now that warrants a few days off ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            Now that warrants a few days off ...
                            If you do, could you send me an e-mail with the password for Chado'sMilf? I forgot what it was. Bout time she made an appearence again!!

Comment

• hahahahahaha

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X