Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "New Posts" search isn't working for me either, don't know how many use that search at the top of the page, but that's my normal check for new posts. It's only showing 5 or 6 new posts from today.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      The "New Posts" search isn't working for me either, don't know how many use that search at the top of the page, but that's my normal check for new posts. It's only showing 5 or 6 new posts from today.
      Sorry it's working correct, I'm just trying to catch KB's post total...

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        ice and snow here in Ass fellas, 100,000 guys are my limit. I lost power from all the cocks falling down on me, now I am icing my sore ass.

Sounds like a rough night JC.

Good morning boys,

Where has Dimer been??

Nothing but a few inches of snow covered with ice here in MD.

Ice must have hit the Terps arms last night, Guard Eric Hayes 1-8 shooting, 0-5 on 3s. Team 3-17 on 3pointers. Plus they have no inside game. Gary Williams has not talent, Vasquez is a gunner who makes no one on the team better, (he is the so called leader).

Gonna be a very long year for the Terps.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

• Damn KB,you didn't tell us you slipped and fell this morning.You got the whole city shaking:

3.4 earthquake shakes south of Oklahoma City at 5:19 a.m local time.

Predicted timeline starting yesterday:

5:00 p.m KB gets off work and grabs a beer for the ride home
          5:15 p.m KB gets home thinks about taking a shower but figures "Why waste the time,it's not like I'm going to get lucky",grabs another beer
          6:00 p.m. Takes clothes off of floor from yesterday and throws them in dryer to get the smell and the wrinkles out.Grabs another beer
          7:00 p.m Grabs a beer for the ride and heads to the bar.
          7:15p.m-4:00 a.m Switch off from beer to Jager Bombs and keep switching back and fourth every hour.
          4:00-5:00 Sitting at waffle house finishing off his second Double Patty Melt plate w/ Hashbrowns scat/cov/chunked/diced and topped.
          5:01 tell the waitress to call him since he just gave her his number.
          5:16 pull in the driveway
          5:17 get back in the car after realizing your in your nieghbors driveway and proceed to your own
          5:18 Start walking up the driveway and decide you need to start running cause your fixing to throw up
          5:19 your laying on your ass with throw up on your shirt as the rest of the county is getting woke up by what they think is an earthquake.

i might be off a little but I bet not by much

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Damn KB,you didn't tell us you slipped and fell this morning.You got the whole city shaking:

3.4 earthquake shakes south of Oklahoma City at 5:19 a.m local time.

Predicted timeline starting yesterday:

5:00 p.m KB gets off work and grabs a beer for the ride home
              5:15 p.m KB gets home thinks about taking a shower but figures "Why waste the time,it's not like I'm going to get lucky",grabs another beer
              6:00 p.m. Takes clothes off of floor from yesterday and throws them in dryer to get the smell and the wrinkles out.Grabs another beer
              7:00 p.m Grabs a beer for the ride and heads to the bar.
              7:15p.m-4:00 a.m Switch off from beer to Jager Bombs and keep switching back and fourth every hour.
              4:00-5:00 Sitting at waffle house finishing off his second Double Patty Melt plate w/ Hashbrowns scat/cov/chunked/diced and topped.
              5:01 tell the waitress to call him since he just gave her his number.
              5:16 pull in the driveway
              5:17 get back in the car after realizing your in your nieghbors driveway and proceed to your own
              5:18 Start walking up the driveway and decide you need to start running cause your fixing to throw up
              5:19 your laying on your ass with throw up on your shirt as the rest of the county is getting woke up by what they think is an earthquake.

i might be off a little but I bet not by much
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  :

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                  When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                  Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    You know when you click on a thread and after you read it, the bold goes away? Well today, everything is staying bold. Anyone else having this problem?
                    It shouldn't be doing that anymore. I changed something on the forum per Joe's request

Let me know if its still doing that as it should go away. It's not doing it for me right now. When I first came on the site today everything was bold, but not anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      It shouldn't be doing that anymore. I changed something on the forum per Joe's request

Let me know if its still doing that as it should go away. It's not doing it for me right now. When I first came on the site today everything was bold, but not anymore.
                      Still Bold here!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post

hahahahaha

yeah, blame me for it ...

Comment

• Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                          Still Bold here!
                          Even a thread you just clicked on? Try refreshing your browser and seeing if that particular thread is still bold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            hahahahaha

yeah, blame me for it ...
                            I may have to set it back the way it was, because if everything is bold then that's a bigger issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                              Still Bold here!

same here ... staying bold

Comment

• Lost the bold here on my end

Comment

Working...
                                X