Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            Why not?

KB is my daddy
            Whose you're daddy ?

Comment

• 5 years. Finally someone posted. Of course it's the person who disabled the ability to post for the people who were in here daily. Why did you disable todaclub? He was never banned once? I should've been, but never was.

Comment

• Originally posted by VolsClub View Post
                5 years. Finally someone posted. Of course it's the person who disabled the ability to post for the people who were in here daily. Why did you disable todaclub? He was never banned once? I should've been, but never was.
                Vols I don't believe Club is banned if so and he wants to be unbanned then he can e-mail me bettorschat at comcast dot net

Comment

5 years. Finally someone posted. Of course it's the person who disabled the ability to post for the people who were in here daily. Why did you disable todaclub? He was never banned once? I should've been, but never was.
                  Just sent him his activation code as he wasn't banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                    Vols I don't believe Club is banned if so and he wants to be unbanned then he can e-mail me bettorschat at comcast dot net
                    I'm club. You dont need to unban me. I still owe kb 3 more "kb is my daddy" for the bet I lost.

Now it's down to 2.

Comment

I'm club. You dont need to unban me. I still owe kb 3 more "kb is my daddy" for the bet I lost.

Now it's down to 2.
                      Club you're not banned. Well you got 2 more too go I guess.

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Comment

• There are many ways to lose a lot of weight.

That said, there are many weight lost pills that keeps you hungry or unsatisfied.

That’s why I went online, I did some research & finally found one of the easiest ways to lose a lot of weight fast.

Here are 2 different bookd which you can click for Free that will help you lose weight in 5 days.

1. https://shrinke.me/oFwPRFK

2. https://shrinke.me/iERGm

Comment

Working...
                        X