Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning gents, back above zero again today after another 5 days in a row in the red numbers. Isn't one of the guys on the site here sell furnaces? He should get his ass up here, the contractors can't keep up. Can't wait to get my gas bill for January. Gonna need a couple GOY's. Hey Spark, next time your at a Blackhawks game check out where that Toews kid played hockey in college. Man he was fun to watch. His younger brother is here now, he'll get the hell out of here as fast as he can too.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Finally quit last night here. 7 degrees here when I rolled into work this morning. Pretty damn cold for here. School already cancelled for tonight
      Cancel school for 7 degrees???? I have a junior in college who would still be in 6th grade if we did that here!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        Cancel school for 7 degrees???? I have a junior in college who would still be in 6th grade if we did that here!!!

hahahahahaha

Comment

Morning gents, back above zero again today after another 5 days in a row in the red numbers. Isn't one of the guys on the site here sell furnaces? He should get his ass up here, the contractors can't keep up. Can't wait to get my gas bill for January. Gonna need a couple GOY's. Hey Spark, next time your at a Blackhawks game check out where that Toews kid played hockey in college. Man he was fun to watch. His younger brother is here now, he'll get the hell out of here as fast as he can too.

I know he played over there in North Dakota ...

Hell of a hockey player ...

Comment

That's not why they canceled school tool

Too much snow and ice on the ground here

Comment

It's not so much the cold as it is all the ice and snow we had yesterday and Monday. The guy that rides around in the back of a pickup truck throwing handfuls of sand on the roads got tired.

I've been working at home all week. My wife drove to the office today but I say 'fuck it'. I haven't been out of the house since Sunday afternoon except to walk my dog in the snow yesterday and to go out in the back yard to get more wood for the fire.

Comment

That's not why they canceled school tool

Too much snow and ice on the ground here
                Um, if it was because of snow and ice, she'd still be in 2nd grade!!! But i do understand your cities aren't set up for snow removal. We spend the winter on streets of snow and ice. That's why 60 % of our vehicles are 4 wheel drive. Just something you get use to. I should go out and take a picture of my parking lot or the street we are on. (Which I can't see because of the 4 feet of snow on our berms.) This is good therapy for me, my way of venting about our weather and making fun of the southerners at the same time!

Comment

• An Amish farmer walking through his field notices a man

drinking from his pond, with his hand.

The Amish man shouts:

"Trinken Sie nicht das Wasser, die K he und die Schweine haben in ihm

geschissen!"

Which means: "Don't drink the water, the cows and the pigs have shit

in it!"

The man shouts back: "I'm a Muslim, I don't understand your

gibberish. Speak English, infidel!"

The Amish man shouts back in English:

"Use two hands, you'll get more!!"

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

• Morning Monte. Whats the good word?

Comment

• You know when you click on a thread and after you read it, the bold goes away? Well today, everything is staying bold. Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Um, if it was because of snow and ice, she'd still be in 2nd grade!!! But i do understand your cities aren't set up for snow removal. We spend the winter on streets of snow and ice. That's why 60 % of our vehicles are 4 wheel drive. Just something you get use to. I should go out and take a picture of my parking lot or the street we are on. (Which I can't see because of the 4 feet of snow on our berms.) This is good therapy for me, my way of venting about our weather and making fun of the southerners at the same time!
                          I'm normally a fairly aggressive driver who likes to get to the destination in the fastest way possible. I drive down the interstate at speeds ranging from 20 - 90 mph most every day in very heavy traffic that slows and speeds during an 85-mile round-trip commute. When there's snow and ice on the roads, it's a different story. When I go to Colorado each winter to ski, there are always multiple times when the Colorado drivers in their 4WD vehicles want to run me and a bunch of other Okies and Texans off the road to get us out of their way. We don't drive on the snow and ice like the snow natives do...

Comment

You know when you click on a thread and after you read it, the bold goes away? Well today, everything is staying bold. Anyone else having this problem?
                            Doing the same for me, also when I signed on this morning it treated me like I hadn't been on for a week, even though it said I last visited yesterday at 4:15. I thought it was something to do with the cookies on my computer, must not be though.

Comment

• ice and snow here in the ville, 100,000 lost power from all the trees falling loaded down with ice.
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

You know when you click on a thread and after you read it, the bold goes away? Well today, everything is staying bold. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes ... same here

Comment

Working...
                                X