This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
    How the hell are you on here today? The restaurant is not open so how did you turn your modem on??

3 days til left turn racing
    It's kinda like the whole flux capacitor in back to the future.I can hook up to it and bam here I am

Comment

How the hell are you on here today? The restaurant is not open so how did you turn your modem on??

3 days til left turn racing
      You bet on left turn racing everyday

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        It's kinda like the whole flux capacitor in back to the future.I can hook up to it and bam here I am
        hahaha. did you come up with that after you slipped on the toilet and bumped your head ??

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        You bet on left turn racing everyday
        You got me on that 1. I have nothing to say
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

hahaha. did you come up with that after you slipped on the toilet and bumped your head ??

You got me on that 1. I have nothing to say
          So are you into Nascar or into making fun of Nascar?If you don't like it just go to one race and you will be a fan.

Comment

So are you into Nascar or into making fun of Nascar?If you don't like it just go to one race and you will be a fan.
            I watch the last 10-15 laps of the race

I have 1 son who likes Jeff Gordon and 1 who liked Bill Elliott
            I had to go around and buy every damn car and figure that was in every store we went in for a few years Now some of them were opened and smashed to shit and some are lying in a box in the garage collecting dust.

My sister comes down from Maine to go to New Hampshire every year and my brother goes up from CT to watch the races all weekend

When I was up in Maine a few months back hunting, we went to Spud Speedway (yes, thats the name ). It was fucking funny watching 14 year old boys & girls driving like freaking maniacs on this small oval.

Comment

I watch the last 10-15 laps of the race

I have 1 son who likes Jeff Gordon and 1 who liked Bill Elliott
              I had to go around and buy every damn car and figure that was in every store we went in for a few years Now some of them were opened and smashed to shit and some are lying in a box in the garage collecting dust.

My sister comes down from Maine to go to New Hampshire every year and my brother goes up from CT to watch the races all weekend

When I was up in Maine a few months back hunting, we went to Spud Speedway (yes, thats the name ). It was fucking funny watching 14 year old boys & girls driving like freaking maniacs on this small oval.
              You ask Georgians who the most famous athletes from Georgia are and Hank Aaron and Bill Elliot top the list.Awsome Bill from Dawsonville Probably an hour and a half north of Atlanta but that town is still known for Bill Elliot.We have some decent dirt tracks and some small ovals here in Ga. but it seems like up North is where all the great small tracks are.I would love to go to some of those tracks.

Comment

You ask Georgians who the most famous athletes from Georgia are and Hank Aaron and Bill Elliot top the list.Awsome Bill from Dawsonville Probably an hour and a half north of Atlanta but that town is still known for Bill Elliot.We have some decent dirt tracks and some small ovals here in Ga. but it seems like up North is where all the great small tracks are.I would love to go to some of those tracks.
                In CT there is Thompson & Lime Rock. They used to race at Riverside Amusement Park but I think they stopped that when 6 flags bought it. At Spud, they put the good cars at the back so that way the shittier cars up front might have a chance to win a few bucks for 2nd or 3rd. They had like 20 races that day. I think I lost some hearing or some brain cells that day.

Comment

ATTN ASSHOLES in last 3 post:

Vols is leaving for Daytona in 4 days to see Nascar fire the engines for the first time of the year at the BudShootout Bring on the jokes,aint nothing bringing me down
                  where ya staying vols?
                  "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                    where ya staying vols?
                    Motel 6

Comment

where ya staying vols?
                      Oceanside inn or something like that.Why you going to be down there?

Comment

ATTN ASSHOLES in last 3 post:

Vols is leaving for Daytona in 4 days to see Nascar fire the engines for the first time of the year at the BudShootout Bring on the jokes,aint nothing bringing me down

Tell your wife to leave the key under the mat for me while your in Daytona

Have fun!
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

Oceanside inn or something like that.Why you going to be down there?
                          No was just gonna say that the indoor plumbing would be a nice change of pace for you.
                          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                            Tell your wife to leave the key under the mat for me while your in Daytona

Have fun!
                            I'll put one of my condems and a rubber band under there for you too

Comment

No was just gonna say that the indoor plumbing would be a nice change of pace for you.
                              You fuckers never stop do you

Comment

OMFG !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X