X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Monte. Morning all

Comment

• Good Morning Monte and KB. Morning Everyone!!!
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Good Morning Fat Boys!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
        When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
        Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• hey gentlemen...and I use the term loosely. whassup!?

Comment

• Not much Garth. Just filling out some Super Bowl squares at work. Busy morning

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Not much Garth. Just filling out some Super Bowl squares at work. Busy morning
              Yeah, you probably better get physician clearance before you engage in such strenuous activity, KB.

Comment

• There should be a rule that you can't post a GOY unless you have a minimum of 500 posts. These Johnny-come-lately's sign up on here and post a GOY in their first half dozen posts. And it usually flames out.....

KAZ
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                  There should be a rule that you can't post a GOY unless you have a minimum of 500 posts. These Johnny-come-lately's sign up on here and post a GOY in their first half dozen posts. And it usually flames out.....

KAZ
                  Shouldn't this be in the suggestion part of the site?

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                    Shouldn't this be in the suggestion part of the site?
                    Geezus....I dont know what parts to put shit in, on this site. How about putting it in the, part of the site???

KAZ
                    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Geezus....I dont know what parts to put shit in, on this site. How about putting it in the, part of the site???

KAZ

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

KAZ
                          LMAO. dont you get it kaz?? Its the new way of how it is.

Let me fill you in on a little something. Awhile back the person who runs urrrrrrrrrrr "dictator" of this site pissed me off for the final time. I....like many of you enjoyed coming here posting here and formed friendships here. One day I started a thread as i often did for my
                          Billion star locks in sports services. I took time and effort to do something fun which we all knew was a joke and yet in a matter of seconds "god" urrrrrrrrrrrrr the person who runs this site decided to close the thread and merge it with another one. Never giving me a reason or explanation as to why. It just was. That was the final straw for me.

I even voiced my opinion and displeasure to Joe(spark) and he agreed with me 100% about it.

come a month or so later "the chosen one" uuurrrrrrrrrrrrr the person who runs this site caused another issue to occur. vols fan got banned from a thread for no reason by "god" uuuurrrrrr person who runs the site. I called "god" out on it and asked why was volsfan banned? why wasnt the site notified of this new communist policy? I was then in turn made out to be the bad guy.

Then not to long ago kb made a comment that "grand master"uuuurrrr person who runs this site didnt agree with and he was banned. I in turn called "king" urrr person who runs this site out again on it and i was banned.

The sad thing is that the person who calls the shots here is such a small man that his only defense is to try and put down me or others when they disagree with him.

Those of you who care, or dont as to why i dont come here anymore above are just some examples as to why. I cant give someone the satisfaction of my time effort and energy when the thanks i get is shown by how I'm treated and how you all are treated as members.

Thank you for your time. I'm glad I got to know and become friends with many of you. I'm sad that this place has become what it has but it is what it is.

Bryan
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

Let me fill you in on a little something. Awhile back the person who runs urrrrrrrrrrr "dictator" of this site pissed me off for the final time. I....like many of you enjoyed coming here posting here and formed friendships here. One day I started a thread as i often did for my
                            Billion star locks in sports services. I took time and effort to do something fun which we all knew was a joke and yet in a matter of seconds "god" urrrrrrrrrrrrr the person who runs this site decided to close the thread and merge it with another one. Never giving me a reason or explanation as to why. It just was. That was the final straw for me.

I even voiced my opinion and displeasure to Joe(spark) and he agreed with me 100% about it.

come a month or so later "the chosen one" uuurrrrrrrrrrrrr the person who runs this site caused another issue to occur. vols fan got banned from a thread for no reason by "god" uuuurrrrrr person who runs the site. I called "god" out on it and asked why was volsfan banned? why wasnt the site notified of this new communist policy? I was then in turn made out to be the bad guy.

Then not to long ago kb made a comment that "grand master"uuuurrrr person who runs this site didnt agree with and he was banned. I in turn called "king" urrr person who runs this site out again on it and i was banned.

The sad thing is that the person who calls the shots here is such a small man that his only defense is to try and put down me or others when they disagree with him.

Those of you who care, or dont as to why i dont come here anymore above are just some examples as to why. I cant give someone the satisfaction of my time effort and energy when the thanks i get is shown by how I'm treated and how you all are treated as members.

Thank you for your time. I'm glad I got to know and become friends with many of you. I'm sad that this place has become what it has but it is what it is.

Bryan

I hear you Bryan, your posts made this place fun. I hope you decide otherwise and stop by to keep it fun. I think many feel the same way as you.
                            NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

Wrong that thread was open for a long time and you left it alone for a while only to come back bringing it up too the top. Simply read the forum rules as its a form of bashing services in a deceptive way without calling them out which is against the rules of the forum

come a month or so later "the chosen one" uuurrrrrrrrrrrrr the person who runs this site caused another issue to occur. vols fan got banned from a thread for no reason by "god" uuuurrrrrr person who runs the site.

Wrong again! Joe banned vols fan from that thread not me. Ask him if you don't believe me.

I called "god" out on it and asked why was volsfan banned? why wasnt the site notified of this new communist policy? I was then in turn made out to be the bad guy.

Wrong again you bashed me. You didn't ask me in a nice manner you bashed the owner of the site. You could have went down to the suggestion part of the site and asked a question in there regarding it in a professional manner, but chose to bash. And you did not get banned for not only bashing me once, but twice that day. And in the sticky that's in all forums the rule was put in there regarding the banning of members from threads to cut down on arguing.

Don't speak for KB as me and KB have put this behind us. You were banned, because you came back and once again bashed me. Which was the 3rd time in as little as 2 weeks. Both Joe and Wayne agreed you had that ban coming from me. Ask them if you don't believe me.

I think you should take a look in the mirror, because from day 1 I tried joking around with you etc, and got nothing but a cold response from you. Then you started taking cheap shots at me out of the blue all the time. Enough was enough and you got a 1 day ban for bashing me for the 3rd time in 2 weeks. Try going to another site and see how long you last bashing the owner of the site. You won't last long at all and you've been a member here for years before you ever got a ban so it shows that I'm easy going. Again go take a look in the mirror as I believe you have a problem with people you see as authority figures for some reason.

Members of this site are treated with respect by myself, Joe and Wayne. You on the other hand as mentioned above have never treated me with respect.

Bryan

Good Luck on your new adventures Bryan

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                                I hear you Bryan, your posts made this place fun. I hope you decide otherwise and stop by to keep it fun. I think many feel the same way as you.
                                I will agree with you on his posts are generally funny, but not bashing of the site owner myself. So I'm not sure if you know both sides of the story, but mine is above now in red.

And if by you saying that many feel the same way as you that Bryan is a funny guy again I agree, but I'm not sure that's what you mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X