This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tech fan
    not to great buddy a little hung over need to go sleep it off trying to cap some baseball for today then might try and sleep it off
    Time and sleep definitely cures, my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth
      Good morning everyone. Are your local weather fortune tellers predicting anything unusual today through Friday, Spark? I'm packing to leave for Chicago later this morning for a couple of days.
      Suppose to be nice again today ... Chance of rain tonight ...

Turning cooler later this week ... but nothing out of the ordinary ...

What part of Chicago are you going to???

Comment

• Morning Gang ...

Welcome to "AS BETTORSCHAT TURNS" ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
          Suppose to be nice again today ... Chance of rain tonight ...

Turning cooler later this week ... but nothing out of the ordinary ...

What part of Chicago are you going to???
          Downtown...I'm staying at the Talbott and attending a conference at Northwestern U.

Comment

Morning Gang ...

I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP BUT STAYING AWAKE TO SEE WHAT DRAMA THERE IS TODAY
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Good morning folks.Went to the baby doctor with the wife yesterday.5 weeks down 35 more to go.May 24 is the due date which is Memorial Day Weekend I think.Damn that seems like a long way away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                Morning John....

Hows life, the family, and the kids pal?
                Morning buddy,

Things are pretty good. Work is keeping me busy, family is really keeping me busy....

Adison swallowed a penny the other day. Had to take her to the hospital and had to have an emergency outpatient surgery to put a scope down her throat to get it out. It got stuck and they were afraid that it would restrict her breathing or damage her throat.

Everything went fine....penny actually fell into her stomach and now she just has to ****** it out.

It was quite a night though in the ER, that's for sure. Being a dad is a tough job!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRook
                  Morning buddy,

Things are pretty good. Work is keeping me busy, family is really keeping me busy....

Adison swallowed a penny the other day. Had to take her to the hospital and had to have an emergency outpatient surgery to put a scope down her throat to get it out. It got stuck and they were afraid that it would restrict her breathing or damage her throat.

Everything went fine....penny actually fell into her stomach and now she just has to ****** it out.

It was quite a night though in the ER, that's for sure. Being a dad is a tough job!!!

BUDDY I KNOW.2 YEARS AGO MY SON WAS EATING HALLOWEEN CANDY AND WENT HTOUGH THE SAME THING.A YEAR LAter I CHOKED ON A BONELESS CHICJKING WING AND IT BOTHERED ME FOR A LONG TIME.,HOPE ALL IS WELL BUDDY
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

BUDDY I KNOW.2 YEARS AGO MY SON WAS EATING HALLOWEEN CANDY AND WENT HTOUGH THE SAME THING.A YEAR LAter I CHOKED ON A BONELESS CHICJKING WING AND IT BOTHERED ME FOR A LONG TIME.,HOPE ALL IS WELL BUDDY
                    I was actually thinking about you after the whole thing ended. I meant to send you an email to tell you about it.

Yeah, all is good. She doesn't even remember it thank goodness.

Comment

Morning Gang ...

Never ends pappy.

I hate to admit I was drawn to it for a while....but being the internet bully isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

Comment

Morning buddy,

Wow that is crazy I am glad to hear she is doing fine now though....also good to hear all is well with you other than the business...
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

OMG...like father like son..
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I was actually thinking about you after the whole thing ended. I meant to send you an email to tell you about it.

Yeah, all is good. She doesn't even remember it thank goodness.

very glad to hear she is all good now

Comment

• Good Morning Gang.

Sorry about Adison John ... Any "change" yet?
                              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Yo

Comment

Working...
                                X