This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    I will agree with you on his posts are generally funny, but not bashing of the site owner myself. So I'm not sure if you know both sides of the story, but mine is above now in red.

And if by you saying that many feel the same way as you that Bryan is a funny guy again I agree, but I'm not sure that's what you mean?

I hope you and Bryan can move past this, maybe settle the way you and KB did or confidentially. I think he made the forum fun which adds to the site IMO.

I dont know all that went down, you have your rules to enforce.

I dont quite understand why Bryan's "Billion Star lock" threads being such a problem if he was not calling out a (particular) Sports service? What is the rule???
    NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      I hope you and Bryan can move past this, maybe settle the way you and KB did or confidentially. I think he made the forum fun which adds to the site IMO.

I dont know all that went down, you have your rules to enforce.

I dont quite understand why Bryan's "Billion Star lock" threads being such a problem if he was not calling out a (particular) Sports service? What is the rule???
      Bryan will not e-mail me as KB did.

I agree Bryan does add fun to the forum.

As for the Billion star locks I already said what the problem was it was a way of bashing sports services in a deceptive way. Now when I locked it did he e-mail me asking why? NO. If he had I may have suggested moving it over to non-gambling or even into the All Time Classics section, therefore its not down in the sports service section where they have to see it.

Comment

Bryan will not e-mail me as KB did.

I agree Bryan does add fun to the forum.

As for the Billion star locks I already said what the problem was it was a way of bashing sports services in a deceptive way. Now when I locked it did he e-mail me asking why? NO. If he had I may have suggested moving it over to non-gambling or even into the All Time Classics section, therefore its not down in the sports service section where they have to see it.
        LMAO flare and others do you see what this guy is trying to do? Did you read what he wrote in red? This is all a crock of shit. As for this post, Mr. site owner did you even consider emailing me or asking me to not post/start threads in the service section? Nope not once you didnt bother asking me to just not post in there. You simply went and closed my thread and merged it with another w/o consideration of time,effort and concern. I had made dozens of threads in there in the past w/o any warning or notice of any wrong doing. Do you even care what goes on here? Do you even fucking care about the people who come to this site? Seriously?

Look I'm gonna be perfectly honest here........I dont like you and that says a lot about just how sad/small of a person you are. Why? because I get along with pretty much everyone else on this site and also in my personnel life get along with just about everyone, so i have no fear that i am in the wrong here. I know I am right. I dont need to prove it the people who talk to me off site know the truth. They dont buy your line of BS. heck the only reason i am even posting here now is to simply notify those who i cant talk with off site just what the deal is.

All i ask is to look at what i wrote above and what i posted in my last post. Everything is fact and the site owner cannot stand it because he knows i am right. Him and kb can exchange emails, kiss and make up, or blow each other for all i care. Fact is i dont need to handle things via email because its all right here on the site crystal clear for everyone to see. I got nothing to hide.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• That ain't right Dimer

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            That ain't right Dimer
            whats not right kb? enlighten me?
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• WTF Dimer? You ever heard of treat others as you would have them treat you? You're my friend, and will always be, but I don't think you've ever really given Monte a fair shake. I really don't see what he's done as being so God awful. So what if he has a rule of staying out of the service threads. I've seen him be more lenient than many site owners. Bury the hatchet. Life is too fucking short to hate anyone.

I've talked to the both of you off line and I consider myself a good judge of character. And you both are good people. Trust me when I say that Dimer, I wouldn't be putting that out here if I didn't believe it. Take it off line and work it out. Be men about this....just my 2 cents.

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• And why are you on KB's ass about burying the hatchet? He did the right thing and worked it out offline. That's what adults do. I've been pissed at KB more than any one on this planet and we always work it out. I'm not one to hold grudges. it's not worth it man.

I will say this again, I've heard both sides and read what you've written and nothing is that bad. Nothing! There's a lot worse things in this world to get pissed about. Monte has never undersoond your disdain for him. Neither do I, other than your opposite beliefs in politics....Monte and the Mods give you a lot of free reign around here and you know it. Because you don't get your way here and there, is no reason to draw a line in the sand.....You're a great guy Dimer. Keep it that way!

KAZ
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Wow ... Kaz ... right on brother ....

Dimer knows exactly how I feel ... I had a good discussion with him last night via text ... I will not reveal what was said .... but what I will say Kaz, is that you and I are on the same page ...

I have told Monte that he takes a lot of abuse on this forum by Dimer and I know I would not allow it if it was thrown at me ... let alone if I was the owner ... for Bry to get only a 1 day ban was generous on Monte's part ... I feel Bry is 100% wrong on the way he speaks and acts toward Monte ... and believe me, Monte and I do not agree on most things .. hahahaha ..... but this situation I feel he is right ...

Now, on the other side of the coin ... I have told both of them that the thread that Brian opened in the Sport service regarding the billion star lock should have NEVER been locked up ... that has been an on-going joke for an awful long time ... I feel Monte messed up there ... but so what??? allow Monte to explain ... we can discuss what happened ... and I am sure Monte will understand ... did Monte lock it up because Bry opened it?? NO FVKEN WAY ...

I was not going to comment on the forum about this situation but my name was mentioned and I just felt I had to express my feelings ... I feel this site is not the same without Bry being here and I would simply hate it is he was gone for good ... but Monte can not allow anyone to diss him ...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... come on guys ... go to your neutral corners and take a breath ... Let's get this going again ....
                  Last edited by Spark; 02-01-2009, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• I'm never in this thread because it is simply too much to read each day when i get home (Usually). I will say this though, i've talked to Spark about it and he knows i feel the same way as him. I think he and Kaz are right on the money with this one and i really feel like the bad blood from politics between dimer and monte has carried into this. I really do.

Bryan, I know you are a much better guy than the words you say and the actions you take towards monte. I wish you would take a deep breath and talk/get to know him better. IMO, he screwed up merging the billion star lock thread because it has been an ongoing joke forever. I don't think it is something that couldn't be fixed though without so much rage on your part about it. I really hope you reconsider your stance with this and come back to having fun here and not worrying about the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                      LMAO flare and others do you see what this guy is trying to do? Did you read what he wrote in red? This is all a crock of shit. As for this post, Mr. site owner did you even consider emailing me or asking me to not post/start threads in the service section? Nope not once you didnt bother asking me to just not post in there. You're correct I never did e-mail you about it. That thread was on and off for a while. I decided to lock it up. The explanation has already been given to me why I did it. Obviously you were very upset regarding the locking of the thread and contacted Joe about it. Why didn't you e-mail me? I will tell you why and it is as you said below you don't like me. You never have since day 1 and like I said before I haven't did anything too you. Also you note below that their is no need to e-mail me as you want it out in the open on here which is fine, but that kinda contradicts you wanting me to e-mail you about locking the billion threads up, because I doubt you would have e-mailed me back for many reasons. On the other hand do you think myself, Joe or Wayne e-mail every person when we lock a thread? Ban someone? You simply went and closed my thread and merged it with another w/o consideration of time,effort and concern. I had made dozens of threads in there in the past w/o any warning or notice of any wrong doing. Do you even care what goes on here? Obviously I do or I wouldn't be responding back to you right now. And as I said before had you contacted me maybe I would have moved the thread to all time classics or non gambling. Their has to be communications on things like this I had no idea that you were so upset about the thread being locked.Do you even fucking care about the people who come to this site? Seriously?
                      Of course I do and If I didn't why would I have the site in the first place. Why do you think myself, Joe and Wayne ban members? It's because we all care. Why do you think I put sponsors on this site that are reputable? Because I care who my members are playing with. I could put some crap books up in these hard times, but I refuse to do that to my members.

Look I'm gonna be perfectly honest here........I dont like you and that says a lot about just how sad/small of a person you are. Why? because I get along with pretty much everyone else on this site and also in my personnel life get along with just about everyone, so i have no fear that i am in the wrong here. You know what Bryan most people that speak with me and know me like me too. I'm pretty easy going and I'm willing to listen to people and look at things from both sides so I think that says a lot about me. You just don't know me and have never given me a chance. I don't know why either. I know I am right. I dont need to prove it the people who talk to me off site know the truth. Read the posts below Bryan as some of your friends and my friends are disagreeing with you. Maybe you will change your mind and things can change between the 2 of us. They dont buy your line of BS. heck the only reason i am even posting here now is to simply notify those who i cant talk with off site just what the deal is.

All i ask is to look at what i wrote above and what i posted in my last post. Everything is fact and the site owner cannot stand it because he knows i am right. Actually Bryan some of the so called facts were not correct, but that is another subject matter and its not going to make anything better between the 2 of us. Him and kb can exchange emails, kiss and make up, or blow each other for all i care. Fact is i dont need to handle things via email because its all right here on the site crystal clear for everyone to see. I got nothing to hide.
                      Bryan if you want to speak to me you can e-mail me. I'm willing to extend my hand out to you and try and put this stuff behind us. I would like to move forward on this and not backwards. I know you add a lot to the forum and you're a funny guy liked by many. So I would like for us to have something different than what we have right now. And that is a friendship with us getting along on this site.

I'm offering to listen to you and try and put all of this behind us. So Bryan if you want e-mail me and let's see if we can move past this.

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

• Wow... this is D-E-E-P!!

Comment

Morning Everyone

Morning!

Comment

• Happy Super Bowl to everyone, drive and bet safely!!
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
                                Wow... this is D-E-E-P!!

Comment

Working...
                                X