Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning guys, Been trying to make this my Avatar for the last hour, couldn't get the guy to stand up, just the picture. Anybody know how to upload a gif file and keep it animated? It's just a picture of me before I got kicked out of med school!!

Attached Files
    Last edited by ToDaClub; 04-28-2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Spark may be able to help you out with that Club

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Spark may be able to help you out with that Club
        Thanks KB, I just hate to bug him. Half the members on this site would kill me if they knew he was helping me instead of figuring out his baseball picks for the day. I'll keep trying

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          Thanks KB, I just hate to bug him. Half the members on this site would kill me if they knew he was helping me instead of figuring out his baseball picks for the day. I'll keep trying
          I'm sure if you catch him after his nap and right before quilting, he's usually in a pretty good mood

Comment

i'm sure if you catch him after his nap and right before quilting, he's usually in a pretty good mood
            isn't tuesday the sing-a-long and shuffleboard day.he probably wont be around until after lunch.he will come on before his nap so try about another hour of waiting.unless he gets beaten by martha and gertrude early in round 1 of the shuffleboard tourney
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Pretty sure thats bingo time, but he may have run out of Ink in his blotter!!

I don't spose you have an idea what thread it was, about 2 or 3 years ago, maybe longer, when somebody got a moving flag, then everyone wanted one, somebody pointed to a site where they had em, but when they uploaded em, they didn't move. Everyone was crying, "Make mine move" I think somebody posted in there how to do it. No big deal, slow day at work, so It'll keep me busy.

Comment

• I think Wayne started that thread Club. You may try searching his old threads

Comment

Spark may be able to help you out with that Club
                  Is your ridiculously silly avatar and title some sort of pay back for all the Boise State/Statue of Liberty grief I have given you???

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
                    Is your ridiculously silly avatar and title some sort of pay back for all the Boise State/Statue of Liberty grief I have given you???

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                      This thread should be called "Monte's Thread Killer." Typical day goes like this....

Monte....."Morning all" (Followed by two days of silence)

Two days later, Monte again...."Can someone please tell Dimer I'm sorry and I'll never call him names again?"

KAZ
                      You got part of that right you cat lover

Comment

Morning guys, Been trying to make this my Avatar for the last hour, couldn't get the guy to stand up, just the picture. Anybody know how to upload a gif file and keep it animated? It's just a picture of me before I got kicked out of med school!!

Are you really in Med School?

Comment

Pretty sure thats bingo time, but he may have run out of Ink in his blotter!!

I don't spose you have an idea what thread it was, about 2 or 3 years ago, maybe longer, when somebody got a moving flag, then everyone wanted one, somebody pointed to a site where they had em, but when they uploaded em, they didn't move. Everyone was crying, "Make mine move" I think somebody posted in there how to do it. No big deal, slow day at work, so It'll keep me busy.
                          I think LSUFan started that thread

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                            Yeah, where have you been?

Kaz is sulking again

Hello there Monte..been busy with life...

Kaz is forever sulking but he's my only fellow WAC fan so that helps...

How have you been??

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
                              Hello there Monte..been busy with life...

Kaz is forever sulking but he's my only fellow WAC fan so that helps...

How have you been??
                              You're giving Kaz some hope again

I'm doing fine. How have you been? Life? You mean you're dating big nose again?

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                                I'm doing fine. How have you been? Life? You mean you're dating big nose again?

I was never dating big nose

Comment

Working...
                                X