• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people need some coffee time

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
        Been busy with work and taking a breather from gambling for a bit...trying to go to the gym everyday as opposed to only 3-4 times per week....you been to any live Hawks games this season at the United Center Joe? Blues causing fuss as usual for your boys right now...
        do they have exercises for your marvin-if that thing gets backed up you can suffer brain damage-LOL !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

Got today off work...cleaning my apartment inside out right now...jamming the music real loud...hitting up the gym later on...hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
          PS-wish we could hit something besides the gym.........signed chado's marvin !!

Comment

• an a serious note-GREAT TO SEE LSU AND LOVEDOC AROUND-MISS YOU GUYS !!

Comment

• I AM OFF TODAY AFTER 3 twelve hour shifts driving a forklift in a cold-ass factory,may go see the new clint eastwood today-heard its great !!

Comment

• morning monte-looks like its me and you this morning-which way you guys that hang out in here leaning on the big show sunday ??

Comment

• would like some feedback on this one or maybe a poll // i do not like the new blueline between the stickies and also-it does not show the guys names at the bottom of each forum like it used to,thats even worse than the blueline IMO....a serious ironchung !! ps-how you going to know who you are going to talk to in each forum now ???

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                    would like some feedback on this one or maybe a poll // i do not like the new blueline between the stickies and also-it does not show the guys names at the bottom of each forum like it used to,thats even worse than the blueline IMO....a serious ironchung !! ps-how you going to know who you are going to talk to in each forum now ???
                    Blue line seperates the stickies for easier reading.

Not sure what you mean on the other part. The forum never showed which actual poster was in each forum section. If you click on a posters name you can see where they are at on the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      Blue line seperates the stickies for easier reading.

Not sure what you mean on the other part. The forum never showed which actual poster was in each forum section. If you click on a posters name you can see where they are at on the site.
                      monte,i was just giving my opinion that i don't like the blueline,its harder reading for me,i have glaucoma // guys,is it the drugs,could you not use to see who was hanging out in each forum at the bottom of the page,i would wager money on this one,i would look at the bottom of like the horse forum and i could see who was hanging out in there,i swear i am not losing it guys,would not bet big money but would wager a 5 dollar bill on it !!

Comment

• Good Morning Fat Boys! 24 Degrees with Freezing
                        Drizzle in OKC!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                        When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                        Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• seen Gran torino...Good story piss poor acting

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                            monte,i was just giving my opinion that i don't like the blueline,its harder reading for me,i have glaucoma // guys,is it the drugs,could you not use to see who was hanging out in each forum at the bottom of the page,i would wager money on this one,i would look at the bottom of like the horse forum and i could see who was hanging out in there,i swear i am not losing it guys,would not bet big money but would wager a 5 dollar bill on it !!
                            Your a winner, you could see at the bottom of each forum who was in the forum, but it wouldn't tell you which thread they were in... Somebody please pay the man!!!

Comment

• Yesterday I was driving down by the Lake .

A sign in front of a restaurant read:

HAPPY HOUR SPECIAL
                              Lobster Tail and Beer

'Lord almighty,' I said to myself, 'my three favorite things!'

Comment

• monte,i suck on a computer,you guys can tell that by my typing,if i see 5 members in the horse forum,how do i determine who they are if 150 members are logged in // their names use to be there- guys i am not dreaming this,just need to know how to find out whos in there to chat with-any help appreciated-thanks guys !!

Comment

Working...
                                X