Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey KAZ, just watched the replay of today's races at Belmont, in the last race (10). The 8 horse "Kaz Dear" finished 1st by a length or so. Not only that, but the horse was a 27:1 shot. Wish somebody would have caught it earlier for you to put a play on.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Damn I have a hard time getting going on mondays

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Damn I have a hard time getting going on mondays
        Them beers open up the same way on Monday as they do the rest of the week

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Them beers open up the same way on Monday as they do the rest of the week
          Therein lies the problem. I can't open them up til 5:30-6 when I get home on work days

Comment

Therein lies the problem. I can't open them up til 5:30-6 when I get home on work days
            But the excitement of doing that should get you going

Comment

• Hey KB,just letting you know that Atlanta's airport is now receiving flights in from Oklahoma Labor day weekend Hotlanta night racing Don't let the big city scare you.we will keep you in the country I drank some apple moonshine over the weekend from the Wood Brothers in Virginia.Smoothest shit I have ever tasted

Comment

But the excitement of doing that should get you going

Afternoon Boys...

Comment

Hey KB,just letting you know that Atlanta's airport is now receiving flights in from Oklahoma Labor day weekend Hotlanta night racing Don't let the big city scare you.we will keep you in the country I drank some apple moonshine over the weekend from the Wood Brothers in Virginia.Smoothest shit I have ever tasted
                  vols forgot to mention the all you can eat chicken wings in the ATL compliments of tech fan
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Hey KB,just letting you know that Atlanta's airport is now receiving flights in from Oklahoma Labor day weekend Hotlanta night racing Don't let the big city scare you.we will keep you in the country I drank some apple moonshine over the weekend from the Wood Brothers in Virginia.Smoothest shit I have ever tasted
                    The Wood Brothers who run the #21 car?

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                      vols forgot to mention the all you can eat chicken wings in the ATL compliments of tech fan

Comment

SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bill Elliot is from the Georgia mountains and was a big moonshine town.I like Bill and the Wood brothers even more now

Comment

• Dawsonville

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

Next time you come to ATL I will take you to a place that has the best fried chicken you ever had Bry.It's about 40 miles south of Atlanta called Buckners!!!!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMM GOOD

Comment

Working...
                                X