• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    Monte is a bandwagon fan of the Pats

He didnt like them when they sucked
    Been a fan since I was 8 years old!

Steve Grogan was a decent QB
    Russ Francis was an asshole. Retired then went to play for the 49ers I believe.

Bledsoe was like a deer in headlights under pressure.
    Edwards looked like he was going to be really good until the ACL tear.
    Maroney looked like he was going to be good as well and I still can't figure out why they didn't keep him.
    Fred Taylor is done.
    Faulk doesn't have much left either.

And don't get me started on Darryl Stingley

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      Someone piss in your cornflakes this morning???

He hasn't been getting any tail lately

Comment

• Morning all. Icy roads here with 2-3" of snow on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Morning all. Icy roads here with 2-3" of snow on the way
          2-3 inches of snow I could handle. The ice is another deal though. I-40's a parking lot between Shawnee where I live and OKC. Lots of dumbasses on the roads today who don't know what to do with a little winter weather. I'll be telecommuting today. Be safe, KB.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            morning all. Icy roads here with 2-3" of snow on the way
            Originally posted by garth View Post
            2-3 inches of snow i could handle. The ice is another deal though. I-40's a parking lot between shawnee where i live and okc. Lots of dumbasses on the roads today who don't know what to do with a little winter weather. I'll be telecommuting today. Be safe, kb.

Comment

• Morning guys,

I was in Home Depot last night pushing my cart around when I collided with a young guy pushing his cart. I said to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."
              The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate. I said, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?"
              The young guy says, "Well, she is 24 years old, tall, with blond hair, big blue eyes, long legs, big boobs. She's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top and no bra. What does your wife look like?"

I said, "Doesn't matter -- let's look for yours."
              Most of us old guys are helpful like that.

Comment

I knew you'd be snickering, Club. Our 0 degree wind chills don't quite measure up to your 32 below.

Comment

Morning guys,

I was in Home Depot last night pushing my cart around when I collided with a young guy pushing his cart. I said to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."
                  The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate. I said, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?"
                  The young guy says, "Well, she is 24 years old, tall, with blond hair, big blue eyes, long legs, big boobs. She's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top and no bra. What does your wife look like?"

Thanks for helping me find ToDaSooner buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                    2-3 inches of snow I could handle. The ice is another deal though. I-40's a parking lot between Shawnee where I live and OKC. Lots of dumbasses on the roads today who don't know what to do with a little winter weather. I'll be telecommuting today. Be safe, KB.
                    Just got a dusting of snow NW of the city. Wish there was a little more on top of the ice to be honest

Comment

Morning guys,

Morning Ladies ... More snow here today

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                        I knew you'd be snickering, Club. Our 0 degree wind chills don't quite measure up to your 32 below.
                        I have a tough time feeling sorry for someone who golfed last week, that's for sure. -13 right now, however, we are suppose to get above zero this weekend!

Comment

Morning guys,

2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs.garth View Post
                            2-3 inches I could handle. Be safe, KB.
                            not sure why we need to know this but....ok
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• we have about a foot of snow on the ground here.
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                                we have about a foot of snow on the ground here.
                                Thats a slow week here

Comment

Working...
                                X