This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    Hey Bryce, i hope your getting better buddy. I read your comments in Tech fans thread, very well put. Me and you share a lot of the same bad habits

Did the drinking damage your joints, is that some of the things you were referring to in your post??
    Hey JC long time no talk! Hope you are doing well. Yes it has damaged my joints. Have you been told the same things. My liver is fine which was my questions to the docs after I was told of my skeletal issues. The funny thing is(well not funny) is that if this didn't happen to me I probably would of never known and would of just died at an early age. I mean I can still go on a 6 mile run and go to the gym frequently. Don't get me wrong I have pain but always attributed it to just old sports injuries...I didn't know I was hurting myself so badly with the drinking. I am like you though JC I will get a bug up my rump(knew you would like that haha) and quit drinking for a three to four month period...work out like crazy and then revert back to alcohol....been that way all my life. I am looking at this injury as a big time wake up call--maybe it was meant to happen to let me know what the hell I am doing to myself---who knows.
    Last edited by bryce; 11-14-2008, 09:21 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Good morning Bryce,KB and JC.Hey KB,you heard about the new ambulances in OK having a device that people not only hear but feel within a certain distance.I can see your hungover ass at a red light and start shaking up all that beer and out the door you go

Morning VOLS you crazy FK!! How are you doing!

Comment

Good morning Bryce,KB and JC.Hey KB,you heard about the new ambulances in OK having a device that people not only hear but feel within a certain distance.I can see your hungover ass at a red light and start shaking up all that beer and out the door you go
        Oh fuck no! Could be trouble

Comment

• Morning fellas...

What a beautfiul Friday morning it is up here in the lovely city of London, Ontario Canada....popualtion 350,000....
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
            Morning fellas...

What a beautfiul Friday morning it is up here in the lovely city of London, Ontario Canada....popualtion 350,000....
            Guys whats the population of your cities...we have 350,000 and its the 11th most populated city in Canada....

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• OKC - population of 537,734

Comment

• 31st most populated city in the United States

Comment

• What's up guys - and you to JC !!!
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• What up BBD?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      What up BBD?
                      staying busy at work. i'm glad its friday. i'm going to Grand Bear in Mississippi tomorrow to play golf !!
                      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                        Guys whats the population of your cities...we have 350,000 and its the 11th most populated city in Canada....

350,000 people and your banging 0 Maybe you should move to a bigger city

Comment

350,000 people and your banging 0 Maybe you should move to a bigger city
                          Chado wouldn't get laid if he was the only guy in that city...

KAZ
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                            staying busy at work. i'm glad its friday. i'm going to Grand Bear in Mississippi tomorrow to play golf !!
                            You are always freaking golfing...must be nice!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                              Chado wouldn't get laid if he was the only guy in that city...

KAZ
                              WOW Chad I see some things haven't changed....

Chad I called your house this morning....left you a message...

Comment

• Louisville has about a million people

Only about 7 million teeth
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X