Wednesday ****MLB GOY***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    i would not know how to make $$ with him....He is average at best.....Too good to fade and too bad to follow
    Any time he steps out is as good as it gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flipper
      Any time he steps out is as good as it gets.
      to fade you mean??

Comment

• i can see it now, chuck at home laying in bed thinking of ways to spin this so he is still part of BC, basically not being able to sleep, trying to get his internet friends back..
        he actually might throw out a newspaper clip from the pitt post gazette from when he played midget football or something to that extent.. by they way chuck, love the boat, you and all your friends can go out on it.. funny about that pic, its just sad ol' chucky taking the pic BY HIMSELF, no friends to join him in it no one to snap the pic for him.. sad life charles... hahahahaha

Comment

• i believe i have always been truthful on this site and no matter what i think of him he is not a terrible capper......he wins....sometimes in streaks.....but he also loses.....I have seen him cap for about 3 yrs now and i only remember 1 season where he was money and it was baseball 2 years ago i believe.....big fav player....

he may be nuts but he is a 50% capper

Comment

i would not know how to make $$ with him....He is average at best.....Too good to fade and too bad to follow
            Every capper on the internet is average at best!!
            I thought that a big dumb guy like you would know that.

Comment

to fade you mean??
              Tony, there are certain people who earn respect at a forum with there capping. Go to any forum and the ones that post without the hype are solid and reputable to follow. There are a few here. Some are just golden the other way. I post once in a while but make most of my plays based on what the "consensus" likes and fade away.

No disrespect Charles but you like to play "games" with people and I enjoy making money with your "games".

Comment

Tony, there are certain people who earn respect at a forum with there capping. Go to any forum and the ones that post without the hype are solid and reputable to follow. There are a few here. Some are just golden the other way. I post once in a while but make most of my plays based on what the "consensus" likes and fade away.

No disrespect Charles but you like to play "games" with people and I enjoy making money with your "games".

agreed....but i do not know how anyone would make $$ with chuck since he is neither bad nor good....no consistency.....

i actually as well as many other cappers thought it was a good play too....

but congrats if you have it figured

Comment

No problem Flipper. However people can make money off of me is fine with me. I'm just here to have fun and win some money myself along the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                    No problem Flipper. However people can make money off of me is fine with me. I'm just here to have fun and win some money myself along the way.
                    weeeeeeak!!!! why would you want that if you are betting games??? makes no sense

Comment

agreed....but i do not know how anyone would make $$ with chuck since he is neither bad nor good....no consistency.....

It's not an exact science and I don't fade all his plays but you can see when he is looking for attention and hasn't had enough views in his thread and tries to step out. He's a decent capper but just like all of us, just when we think we have it figured out, we step out and take a bath.

Good Luck and I enjoy your boxing analysis and look for it when I'm about to lay some money out. And I mean that in a good way.

Comment

It's not an exact science and I don't fade all his plays but you can see when he is looking for attention and hasn't had enough views in his thread and tries to step out. He's a decent capper but just like all of us, just when we think we have it figured out, we step out and take a bath.

Good Luck and I enjoy your boxing analysis and look for it when I'm about to lay some money out. And I mean that in a good way.
                        i did not pick up on that pattern but it makes sense.....desperate times call for desperate picks.......good call

Comment

Every capper on the internet is average at best!!
                          I thought that a big dumb guy like you would know that.
                          if that were true nobody would make money and i know several that make money......

i know one guy who made a boatload a couple years ago....best i had ever seen......Tony Soprano....he was waaaay better than average......ask Wayne

Comment

It's all about the streaks Tony. I'll be serious for a minute here, and say the number one way to win $$$ gambling is to jump on when someone is having a winning streak. And fade them when they are sucking.

Go to every site on the net and you can win $$$ very easily by looking for the guy with low posts and that posts a GOY or GOM. They lose all the time. This is the way to go especially during football season. Ace-Ace is the best fade on the net. But he also has some streaks and you have to watch all the posts and jump in when he goes south.
                            I think guys like him, are paid by books to give out losers..

I enjoy our little bullshit shots at each other. And I can say I always have respected you because you are a truthful and nice person.

Comment

if that were true nobody would make money and i know several that make money......

i know one guy who made a boatload a couple years ago....best i had ever seen......Tony Soprano....he was waaaay better than average......ask Wayne
                              That's exactly the same time, I had the best year ever. He bet the Cards three quarters of time.
                              And then he went to another site and couldn't pick his nose. And for some reason, just quit posting anywhere.

Comment

It's all about the streaks Tony. I'll be serious for a minute here, and say the number one way to win $$$ gambling is to jump on when someone is having a winning streak. And fade them when they are sucking.

Go to every site on the net and you can win $$$ very easily by looking for the guy with low posts and that posts a GOY or GOM. They lose all the time. This is the way to go especially during football season. Ace-Ace is the best fade on the net. But he also has some streaks and you have to watch all the posts and jump in when he goes south.
                                I think guys like him, are paid by books to give out losers..

I enjoy our little bullshit shots at each other. And I can say I always have respected you because you are a truthful and nice person.
                                Excellent point Chuck. There is 1 site I go to during Basketball season just to see what this one dude plays and completely fade him. He keeps no record and that's just the way I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X