• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
        I coach moron!!
        I'm breaking your balls, relax.......

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
          I'm breaking your balls, relax.......
          I know

Comment

• You know there are some forums that ounce a person views a post it wont count him again as another view unless someone post a post in that thread that way someone cant rack his view count up like what is being said here.
            THINK BLUE

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
              I fucking fade you every chance I get.
              Your the Biggest Golden Goose here..
              I know Chuck......you fade all of my losers and tag along all of my winners

There is no doubt in my mind

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                I know Chuck......you fade all of my losers and tag along all of my winners

There is no doubt in my mind

PEACE
                Hell, you were a gold mine in NBA this year.
                I never had to cap 1 game.

Comment

• left jab by chuck....right back with a hook by mcp

Comment

• After round 1.....pretty even fight

Chuck 10

MCP 10

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                      After round 1.....pretty even fight

Chuck 10

MCP 10
                      will fight last full 12 rounds?

Yes -2200
                      No +2000

This prop is circled.

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
                        will fight last full 12 rounds?

Yes -2200
                        No +2000

This prop is circled.
                        Question?? Do i get 16% back on my losses??

Comment

• quote by Chuck
                          "Once in a while I see that some-one likes a play big and usually I fade them, because 80% of the time GOY loses, but if I think the person has some good reasons, I will follow. I play every game for the same amount, even if I post some at a higher unit. The only reason I do that is so that if there are any-one out there following my plays, they will be able to see what I like more than others. I posted this and actually left it in my signature for a few months before I deleted it."

I don't like to get involved in this drama but if I was a newbie who came on here and followed your "30 UNIT" play and then read this quote by you Chuck, I think I would have a right to be pissed. I follow some guys on here and occasionally you also Chuck. I don't play " 30 UNIT " plays. just because in my opinion that is bad money management. However some do follow you and I don't see how you cannot see how this is wrong for you to mislead others.
                          Chuck, if you play EVERY game for the same amount and then you post a "30 UNIT" play that loses, how can you NOT see that this is wrong. If you like a play a little stronger than others, than say that. But calling a play a "30 UNIT" play, then when it loses, say you play ALL plays the same is flat out WRONG and deceitful. What would you have said if it WON? Any rational man can see this.
                          Just my opinion.
                          dave
                          Last edited by baseballdave; 08-16-2007, 11:52 PM.
                          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by birdog
                            You know there are some forums that ounce a person views a post it wont count him again as another view unless someone post a post in that thread that way someone cant rack his view count up like what is being said here.
                            Have you ever tried to keep reloading a page, it takes forever.
                            Those guys are just busting my stones.
                            When I do my scalps in MLB every day, it's a pain in the ass, reloading 7 offshore sites at once and watching to get a plus line
                            on both the over and under in the same game. It takes about 6 hours a day, but is very profitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave
                              quote by Chuck
                              "Once in a while I see that some-one likes a play big and usually I fade them, because 80% of the time GOY loses, but if I think the person has some good reasons, I will follow. I play every game for the same amount, even if I post some at a higher unit. The only reason I do that is so that if there are any-one out there following my plays, they will be able to see what I like more than others. I posted this and actually left it in my signature for a few months before I deleted it."

I don't like to get involved in this drama but if I was a newbie who came on here and followed your "30 UNIT" play and then read this quote by you Chuck, I think I would have a right to be pissed. I follow some guys on here and occasionally you also Chuck. I don't play " 30 UNIT " plays. just because in my opinion that is bad money management. However some do follow you and I don't see how you cannot see how this is wrong for you to mislead others.
                              Chuck, if you play EVERY game for the same amount and then you post a "30 UNIT" play that loses, how can you NOT see that this is wrong. If you like a play a little stronger than others, than say that. But calling a play a "30 UNIT" play, then when it loses, say you play ALL plays the same is flat out WRONG and deceitful. What would you have said if it WON? Any rational man can see this.
                              Just my opinion.
                              dave
                              Dave, I played that game yesterday for 10x my normal amount. It would take me 10 wins to get that money back.
                              I post plays from 1-5, and play them all the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                                Question?? Do i get 16% back on my losses??
                                No just 16% back on your food bills!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X