Wednesday ****MLB GOY***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all,
    i have been banned from this site a few times for calling out chucky, i may have been wrong with my approach BUT as i can see over and over and over again I was RIGHT!!!
    i would love to come back here and give some info, take some info from the likes of spearit and other good cappers but also be allowed to take the trash out like chuck e cheese and the boat he found with the name chuck on it so he stood in front of it to take a pic!!!
    i would also love to get from my local the -1 line THAT NO ONE IS THE WORLD GETS FROM A LOCAL BUT CHUCK!
    keep chasing charles you quick footed old man! LOL LOL

Comment

• I had enough of fun for one night. Time to get back to watching the team I bet tonight, the LAD!!! My LAA already won

Comment

• how you gonna make up for your GOY loss chuck??
        maybe sell the ol' time baseball you caught back in Pitt?

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave
          What would you have said if it WON?
          That he won 30 dimes

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
            I had enough of fun for one night. Time to get back to watching the team I bet tonight, the LAD!!! My LAA already won
            You forgot to mention KC, Oakland & Detroit RLs

PEACE

Comment

• I need to know MODS and whoever runs this site why CHUCK is allowed to post here?
              Is it for drama to ad hits to your site or what??
              he brings nothing but lies to the table and everyone knows it!

Comment

Dave, I played that game yesterday for 10x my normal amount. It would take me 10 wins to get that money back.
                I post plays from 1-5, and play them all the same.
                Chuck, My point is the first post is about a "30 UNIT" play. Then the next post is that you play ALL plays for the same amount. Then the next post is the one above.
                Can't you see why the shit starts. I'm just watching and reading this stuff but YOU surely can see why people call you out.
                I am not picking sides, just trying to be impartial. I can't believe that you can't see how this gets everyone riled up.
                Again, just my opinion and I'm trying to stay impartial but its hard to do when you read this.
                dave
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by papdasposse
                  hello all,
                  i have been banned from this site a few times for calling out chucky, i may have been wrong with my approach BUT as i can see over and over and over again I was RIGHT!!!
                  i would love to come back here and give some info, take some info from the likes of spearit and other good cappers but also be allowed to take the trash out like chuck e cheese and the boat he found with the name chuck on it so he stood in front of it to take a pic!!!
                  i would also love to get from my local the -1 line THAT NO ONE IS THE WORLD GETS FROM A LOCAL BUT CHUCK!
                  keep chasing charles you quick footed old man! LOL LOL
                  Sounds like one of the assholes that Monte banned for argueing with him.

Fro11-Russell Ridge or Fraud are may guesses.

Comment

When I do my scalps in MLB every day, it's a pain in the ass, reloading 7 offshore sites at once and watching to get a plus line
                    on both the over and under in the same game. It takes about 6 hours a day, but is very profitable.
                    What is a scalp? You have 7 offshores? You spend 6 hours a day on this?

I guess tonight you have the professional gambler personality......tomorrow you will be the guy who has no time for this site or gambling.....Do you decide in the AM who you are going to be everyday?

PEACE

Comment

• Some other wagers Chuck had tonight.

Colorado SD score in 1st, YES

San Diego 5 innings

Colorado SanDiego Over

Stay tuned for when he posts his side on that game........its a lock

30 UNITS, 7X the normal bet, Same amount of course because he bets them all the same

Will be posted once hes done scalping tomorrow's totals after football practice of course but before he goes fishing on somebody elses boat

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                        Some other wagers Chuck had tonight.

Colorado SD score in 1st, YES

San Diego 5 innings

Colorado SanDiego Over

Stay tuned for when he posts his side on that game........its a lock

30 UNITS, 7X the normal bet, Same amount of course because he bets them all the same

Will be posted once hes done scalping tomorrow's totals after football practice of course but before he goes fishing on somebody elses boat

PEACE
                        Round 2 to MCP
                        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• who the hell is Monte chuck????
                          totally agree one day he is like i got shit to do, going golfing, hangin with family and friends, working hard, doing this or that, now, he is online trying to scalp a play to make a few bucks,sitting online all day from his boat,LOL.. YOU ARE A PIECE OF TRASH CHUCK!!!
                          why are you so worried about a message board liking you anyway?
                          i am assuming you do not have any friends and the ones you used to have from high school 30 yrs ago moved away or got sick of you like all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by papdasposse
                            who the hell is Monte chuck????
                            totally agree one day he is like i got shit to do, going golfing, hangin with family and friends, working hard, doing this or that, now, he is online trying to scalp a play to make a few bucks,sitting online all day from his boat,LOL.. YOU ARE A PIECE OF TRASH CHUCK!!!
                            why are you so worried about a message board liking you anyway?
                            i am assuming you do not have any friends and the ones you used to have from high school 30 yrs ago moved away or got sick of you like all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            When your retired like me, you can do what-ever you like!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                              What is a scalp? You have 7 offshores? You spend 6 hours a day on this?

I guess tonight you have the professional gambler personality......tomorrow you will be the guy who has no time for this site or gambling.....Do you decide in the AM who you are going to be everyday?

PEACE
                              Just fucking with you, asshole!! The only scalps I do are when I get my clippers out and give myself a hair-cut.
                              But I really enjoy fading your plays!!!

Comment

• can someone straighten me out here since i have not been on and my head is spinning....

Did he bet it the same or was it a 30 unit play??? If it was not a 30 unit play then this double talk BS should stop. I am thoroughly confused.....

Now Chuck is a successful investor among other things.....

I believe there are many chucks similar to Sybil
                                here are the chucks i know

1) good ol pittsburgh chuck
                                2) 40 yd dash chuck
                                3) softball chuck
                                4) new bad chuck
                                5) lying chuck
                                6) 1 unit chuck
                                7) after the game starts chuck
                                8) Huskers puppeteer chuck
                                9) banned chuck
                                10) burn bridges chuck
                                11) Boater Chuck
                                12) One up you chuck

** any other chucks out there???

now he is retired?? thought you were an electrician???

Comment

Working...
                                X