Wednesday ****MLB GOY***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday ****MLB GOY***

I have one 5 unit game pending from Tues.
    958-908 Braves Tues- Braves on Wednesday

30 units
    918 Boston -1 -193

I played this game with my local, giving up -1 run. You can play this on any off shore book, by betting the -1.5 run-line, along with the money-line. I'm not asking any one to follow, because the odds are high, but the Red Sox will score tomorrow against this pitcher.

Daisuke Matsuzaka is shooting for the Rookie of the Year.
    This game will help keep him in contention. I know the odds are Big, but I'll put my money on Boston, AT HOME, vs Tampa, any time I can.

Dice-K has been nothing but spectacular the last 3 games, but his record hasn't shown it, because the team have let him down scoring runs. He is 1-1 in pitching 20.1 innings with an ERA of 2.21 with 7 walks and 23 strike-outs, and is 1-1 in 2 games vs TB this year with an ERA of 1.26 in 14.1 innings with 2 walks and 15 strike-outs.
    This kid tacked another accolade onto his list in his last start by adding seven strikeouts to his season total and setting a new Boston rookie record with 159 strikeouts in a season. He held Baltimore to one run and four hits but was left with a no-decision because of a late-inning outbursts by both offenses.

Andy Sonnanstine is bad. If you got to watch him this year, you wonder how he got in the Majors. I guess it's because he's on a team, with many young guns, who are still learning. He hasn't faced Boston this year, but he is 1-8, with an ERA of 6.35 in 13 games pitched.
    In his last 3 games he is 0-2, with an ERA of 9.82 in 14.2 innings with 6 walks and 7 strike-outs. In his last outing, Sonnanstine was unable to hold a 3-2 lead on Friday in Texas, giving up five runs over 4 1/3 innings to lose his eighth consecutive decision.

What more can I say, but to LAY the cash on the Home-team.
    This is the first time this half that I have stepped over 5 units.

Like it as well - Already have the BoSox parlayed with the Braves tomorrow night - GL to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay
      Like it as well - Already have the BoSox parlayed with the Braves tomorrow night - GL to us.
      Good luck to both your games tonight Art!!

Comment

Shit I like it too, don't really want to parlay it with the Braves or Cubs, I might have to play the runline myself, good luck Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
          Shit I like it too, don't really want to parlay it with the Braves or Cubs, I might have to play the runline myself, good luck Chuck
          Thanks Buddy!! I like Hudson at home, but Chicago is out of sorts with Sorianno out.

Comment

i could be wrong, but i hear the rumbling.
            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Good Luck Chuck!!
              $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

BOL Chuck!
                NFL
                5* 1-0
                2* 6-2-1
                1* 9-4
                total = 16-6-1

Comment

chuck good luck!!
                  1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

I will be on it for sure Chuck....BOL to us!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Chuck it seems to me like you are chasing your losses from last night....

You went 2-8 for -19.75 units....

Hopefully thats not the case here.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                        Chuck it seems to me like you are chasing your losses from last night....

You went 2-8 for -19.75 units....

Hopefully thats not the case here.....
                        The reason I say this is because you typically bet between 1-5 units per game. You lost 19.75 units last night and 30 units now on -193 so if this doesnt hit than you would be down 77.65 units in two days. If someone who bets 1-5 units per game goes down that much in 2 days that is chasing at its finest. JMHO....you could get burned hard...hope you hit pal...I will be rooting....

Comment

Thanks Guys

Chado- I played this long before the 5 late games even started last night. When I played this, I had seen that I was 1-3 on the night. Hardly chasing.

Husker- Your an asshole, what more can I say. I see you got a hard-on for Redzone and can't get their plays, yet you post them at 13-17. You left out the 15-0 record. Husker selectively ignores the winning streaks, and trumpets the losing streaks.
                          You track me using every bet as 1 unit, which is unfair, but that's the way you are.

Comment

Almost forgot

5 unit plays
                            915 Hou-LAD over 7.5 -111
                            921 Min-Sea over 8.5 -115

Comment

Good Luck Chuck
                              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment