No announcement yet.

Wednesday ****MLB GOY***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured Dice K would give up some runs, but how the hell is Sorranstine pitching so well? I still have faith

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
      I figured Dice K would give up some runs, but how the hell is Sorranstine pitching so well? I still have faith
      no way its a sure loser

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
        You still have faith?

Wow....what god are you praying to?
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Red Sox Nation........prolly the same one that answered our prayers last night...nothing impossible in that ban-box

Comment

gLLLLL CHUCK HERE SOME MOJO FOR YA CAUSE I SEE TAMPA OUT TO 5-0 LEAD BUT IM STILL ROOTING FOR JUST SEEN YOUR THREAD I STILL THINK REDSOXS COME BACK AND WIN AT LEAST IM HOPUING FOR YA GUYS GLL
            GETER DONE PEACE
            U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
            THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
            BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Chuck this is what I was referring to by chasing....

I only put $50 on it so I could care less and also as it was my decision to bet it.....

You have now lost 77.65 units in ONLY 2 days and that is definately chasing whether you want to admit it or not (for a 1-5 unit per game bettor) to lose 77.65 units in that short of time...

the definition of chasing is betting larger unit amounts to make up for losses...if this doesnt define it I would like to know how.....

without chasing it would have only been at about 20 units down (which is mangeable)....

now you are caught in quite the bind which could have been avoided...JMHO....

hopefully you see my point here....BOL with the rest of the season.....

Comment

Chado
                I'm sure Chuck can add units lost. Just as you said it was your decision to bet it, it was his decision to bet it and for how much. No need to put salt in the wound. Other than the 2 BOL responses, the other 9 offer nothing positive.
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

It is a good point that you pose Chado but they do say hindsight is 20/20 vision. Maybe he convinced himself it was not chasing and to him its not but to us it is. You can convince yourself of anything.

Either way I bet them and do hope they manage to come back as well. Shoulda known this was trouble when everyone in the forum was on them -1.5 runs. Oh well still got 3 more at-bats left.
                  NFL System - Year 1
                  Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                  Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                  Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                  Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                  Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                  Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                  Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                  Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                  Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                  Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169
                    It is a good point that you pose Chado but they do say hindsight is 20/20 vision. Maybe he convinced himself it was not chasing and to him its not but to us it is. You can convince yourself of anything.
                    I know I pose a very good point and thanks for noticing xstac....I am sure that most people on this forum willl agree that if someone bets between 1-5 units per game and in two days is down over 77 units that it is chasing....

And as for you Phil....go have another one......

Comment

6-2 bot 7th

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr
                        Chado
                        I'm sure Chuck can add units lost. Just as you said it was your decision to bet it, it was his decision to bet it and for how much. No need to put salt in the wound. Other than the 2 BOL responses, the other 9 offer nothing positive.

Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

6-3 still bot 7th

Comment

The big boys are coming up

Comment

6-4 bot 8th

Comment

JD Drew is a fag

Comment

Working...
                                X