• Show
Clear All

Ortiz needs to walk

Comment

Youklis sucks 3-0 and then he strikes out
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

LMAO...Youkulis had a 3-0 count and ended up striking out swinging....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Manny Manny

Comment

He walked....go yard MANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

shit
              updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
              NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE.....It seems like 3-1 favs lose more than they win.

Comment

Originally posted by aces r wild
                  UNBELIEVABLE.....It seems like 3-1 favs lose more than they win.
                  Agreed...thats baseball for ya....

Comment

That is so fuckin sad. No one could move that runner up to third with no out and then these professionals never shorten up theyre swing to make contact when down 0-2. They all try for that big looping home run swing and they screw up. Pathetic.
                    NFL System - Year 1
                    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

I just think that double would have been a triple if he was moving out fast enuff. I give the Red sox Hitters an high effort in coming back but I believe they need to have more spunk on the basepaths. Just my opinion.
                      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

tough 1 lazar. get em tonight
                        Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          Chuck this is what I was referring to by chasing....

I only put $50 on it so I could care less and also as it was my decision to bet it.....

You have now lost 77.65 units in ONLY 2 days and that is definately chasing whether you want to admit it or not (for a 1-5 unit per game bettor) to lose 77.65 units in that short of time...

the definition of chasing is betting larger unit amounts to make up for losses...if this doesnt define it I would like to know how.....

without chasing it would have only been at about 20 units down (which is mangeable)....

now you are caught in quite the bind which could have been avoided...JMHO....

hopefully you see my point here....BOL with the rest of the season.....

chado-

this is how shit get started.....he is a grown man and each of us has a different definition of chasing....I do not see what the big deal is....He bet it.....it lost....so be it....JMHO...

i think if each of us just stopped trying to teach each other lessons it would be a better place.....cuz really who cares if he was or wasn't chasing

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                            chado-

this is how shit get started.....he is a grown man and each of us has a different definition of chasing....I do not see what the big deal is....He bet it.....it lost....so be it....JMHO...

i think if each of us just stopped trying to teach each other lessons it would be a better place.....cuz really who cares if he was or wasn't chasing

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                              chado-

I agree Tony and Chad of all people should know not to be in chucks thread "Giving Advice". It is not usually going to end well so why bother. With their issues involving each other, he should probably be the last guy doing it.

Comment

just trying to be fair and balanced.....

Comment

Working...
                                X