Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaptain
    Hey KB Sooner.............

Switzer, Stoops, and Steve Owens were over last night for Dinner, and they said to tell you hi........any message you want to give em, I'll see em next week when we have Brunch........kapt
    thats nothing kapt.....i had ali, Frazier and Foreman over....George wanted me to try his new grill.....and boy we all were laughing at how many times Ali burnt his knuckles flipping those burgers....Damn PArkinsons.....Next time they are over do you want me to get you an autograph.....Better yet i will have him call you direct

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      thats nothing kapt.....i had ali, Frazier and Foreman over....George wanted me to try his new grill.....and boy we all were laughing at how many times Ali burnt his knuckles flipping those burgers....Damn PArkinsons.....Next time they are over do you want me to get you an autograph.....Better yet i will have him call you direct
      Burnt knuckles, you are killing me this morning
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
        I would prefer Mark Malone's autograph....
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
          I will when I talk to him next week.

say hi to Cliff Stoudt also. you wii probably see him tomorrow after you come back from a day of hunting with Bubby Brister and before you take Mike Tomczack, Neil Odonnell and Terry Hanratty out for a ride on your boat. Kordell Stewart is coming next week to your house with Jim Miller and Tommy Maddox to play golf and coach at football camp with you. Ben Rothleisberger and Charlie Batch couldn't make it but they said they would see Chuck in February after they get knocked out of the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
            Monte has to love all the views I get from the haters. I must make him loads of cash.
            That's probably why you are not banned yet Chuck.

The way I see it, the "regulars" here already have there books and offshore accounts, and probably been having them for years. So the "regulars" are not clicking on banners to sign up for new accounts.

All of this drama brings attention. New people, and others from other sites who live for this shit come running this way.

That's just the way I see it.

You have lied many times, and it has been proven on here. I can't think of any other reason why you haven't been banned. I know others have been banned for way less.

I really don't know why I bothered coming in here, but this "Chuck Drama" is everywhere .... Gambling Section, Non Gambling, Rants Section .... It has even been mention in the Urgent Thread. I have to admit, I fell for it and had to come see what it's all about.

OK, I'm done. Really, this is just too much drama, and it has gone far enough.

Oh, also Chuck, I see that you mentioned something about your popularity in the Presidential polls ..... What a joke!!!! The whole "Presidential" thing is a joke. It's something just to have fun with, and to pick on each other.

It was TTT that put your name up, and that was only for a joke. He nominated you, but do you think he really wanted you as a "President?" Come on Chuck, most of the people here know you, and know exactly what you are. 90% of the votes you got were probably just people kidding around. Believe me, if you think for one second that the votes you got makes you more popular than those you beat, you are sadly mistaken.

OK, I'm really done now.
            Last edited by Lsufan; 08-18-2007, 09:21 AM.
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Lsu Fan

Originally posted by Lsufan
              That's probably why you are not banned yet Chuck.

The way I see it, the "regulars" here already have there books and offshore accounts, and probably been having them for years. So the "regulars" are not clicking on banners to sign up for new accounts.

All of this drama brings attention. New people, and others from other sites who live for this shit come running this way.

That's just the way I see it.

You have lied many times, and it has been proven on here. I can't think of any other reason why you haven't been banned. I know others have been banned for way less.

I really don't know why I bothered coming in here, but this "Chuck Drama" is everywhere .... Gambling Section, Non Gambling, Rants Section .... It has even been mention in the Urgent Thread. I have to admit, I fell for it and had to come see what it's all about.

OK, I'm done. Really, this is just too much drama, and it has gone far enough.

Oh, also Chuck, I see that you mentioned something about your popularity in the Presidential polls ..... What a joke!!!! The whole "Presidential" thing is a joke. It's something just to have fun with, and to pick on each other.

It was TTT that put your name up, and that was only for a joke. He nominated you, but do you think he really wanted you as a "President?" Come on Chuck, most of the people here know you, and know exactly what you are. 90% of the votes you got were probably just people kidding around. Believe me, if you think for one second that the votes you got makes you more popular than those you beat, you are sadly mistaken.

OK, I'm really done now.
              Spoken from a truly fair and un bias person.........You amaze with your perception and insight for such a young man.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• i think that is the first non-photoshop post i have seen from Jimmy in a while.......

very accurate.....

i really think chuck is delusional........he has to be....the other night he told me he liked and respected me.....But this is the same routine he does to everyone.....Fucking rails them and then when he sees it has calmed down and when Chuck is in passive mode he tries to realign with you (me)......Well i am here to say #1 it is comical to me that i guy who ranks on my mother and threatens to shoot me with a .357 would want to befriend me......I would say that is sick behavior.....at best

i am done.....as you see i have not had much to say about him lately.....been objective.....

I think we all realiz that arguing with chuck is simply like pissing in a fan,,,

what cracks me up is how he thinks he has attained rock star status

Comment

• Jimmy .. You are wrong pal what you say about Monte and views .. Trust me when I say that Monte is fed up with him also ...

I really do not want to get into it but I will give you my reason not to ban ...

Please remember .. we are not locking or deleting threads anymore since we have the rant forum .. that is why Monte started it .. so we can vent ...

first Chado comes in and says he is chasing ... and then fishbomb comes in there and says he is taking Tampa ,,, and then Chado makes 2 or 3 more posts in here about chasing ...
                  even Wayne comes in and makes a post about Chado giving advice ... Now go and look at posts 76-80 .. everything is good ... it is over with and we move on ... but no, post 82 MCP comes in, even though i asked him to stay out of Chucks thread, and just lites him up ... and then after that it is all history ...

Under no circumstance do i agree the way Chuck handled it .. nor do I agree what he says .. he did not bet a lot on the game then he says he bet 10 times his normal amount .. we know it is all bullshit .. but he has a right to defend himself ...

his history here speaks loudly .. but for you to say he is only here because of drama and views is not correct ...

You are a very fair guy, at what point in this thread do you ban Chuck???

Comment

Spoken from a truly fair and un bias person.........You amaze with your perception and insight for such a young man.....

Ok Kapt .. I ask you the same question .. please look at this thread carefully and tell me at which point do you ban Chuck??? let me know who you truly think starts the trouble in here ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
                      Ok Kapt .. I ask you the same question .. please look at this thread carefully and tell me at which point do you ban Chuck??? let me know who you truly think starts the trouble in here ...
                      Spark.....You are aces in my book and i 100% agree with THIS thread.....#1 it is chucks #2 he is repelling attackers here so he should not be banned here at all (agreed)

***however there have been past discretions (IMHO) that warranted a suspension......

but as long as it is not impeding other people and the way they bet it really does not bother me (until he gets crazy attack mode)......i actually enjoy the drama it brings....

So i have no problem either way.....but i would hate to see other folks banned for similar offenses......I have no idea if that has happened or not.....

Keep up the good work Spark!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
                        Jimmy .. You are wrong pal what you say about Monte and views .. Trust me when I say that Monte is fed up with him also ...

I really do not want to get into it but I will give you my reason not to ban ...

Please remember .. we are not locking or deleting threads anymore since we have the rant forum .. that is why Monte started it .. so we can vent ...

first Chado comes in and says he is chasing ... and then fishbomb comes in there and says he is taking Tampa ,,, and then Chado makes 2 or 3 more posts in here about chasing ...
                        even Wayne comes in and makes a post about Chado giving advice ... Now go and look at posts 76-80 .. everything is good ... it is over with and we move on ... but no, post 82 MCP comes in, even though i asked him to stay out of Chucks thread, and just lites him up ... and then after that it is all history ...

Under no circumstance do i agree the way Chuck handled it .. nor do I agree what he says .. he did not bet a lot on the game then he says he bet 10 times his normal amount .. we know it is all bullshit .. but he has a right to defend himself ...

his history here speaks loudly .. but for you to say he is only here because of drama and views is not correct ...

You are a very fair guy, at what point in this thread do you ban Chuck???
                        You don't ban Chuck for anything in this thread, except the fact that he continues to lie, you just ban him for being what he is, and has always been on this site.

And yes, you guys are not locking threads anymore and are letting people "vent." But on the same hand people are being told to stay out of certain peoples threads. Now how can they vent?

Why is Chuck not gone? You know people have been banned for less. Kaptain mentioned it again, Chuck fudged his records just the other day.
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Thanks TTT .. I really enjoy you being here and your post ... and you know that ... that is why I refused your request awhile ago .. no way could I have done that ...

Comment

• Papi

[QUOTE=Spark....... Kapt .. I ask you the same question .. please look at this thread carefully and tell me at which point do you ban Chuck??? the trouble in here ...[/QUOTE]

SPARK asked..........to the KAPT..............
                            "let me know who you truly think starts the trouble in here"

Kaptains answer..........
                            ME...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan
                              You don't ban Chuck for anything in this thread, except the fact that he continues to lie, you just ban him for being what he is, and has always been on this site.

And yes, you guys are not locking threads anymore and are letting people "vent." But on the same hand people are being told to stay out of certain peoples threads. Now how can they vent?

Why is Chuck not gone? You know people have been banned for less. Kaptain mentioned it again, Chuck fudged his records just the other day.

if we ban people for lying no one would be here Jimmy .. I really do not want to start naming names but do you really think everyone is truthful on this site ...

you want to vent .. open a thread in the rant forum like someone did the other day .. titled "HEY CHUCK" .. that thread is still there and never touched by us ...

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=129909

You do not go into someone's thread and start bashing .. that was never allowed ... we would not have any posters posting plays ... Make sense???

People were banned for fudged records?? I do not remember that at all ..

Comment

SPARK asked..........to the KAPT..............
                                "let me know who you truly think starts the trouble in here"

Kaptains answer..........
                                ME...
                                See .. and you were never banned ...

Comment

Working...
                                X