Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papi

Originally posted by Spark
    if we ban people for lying no one would be here Jimmy .. I really do not want to start naming names but do you really think everyone is truthful on this site ...

Now just what in the hell have YOU, WAYNE, and MONTE Lied about now.......

Left the door wide open did you

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain

I'm not black. There, it's out .......

Comment

I meant posters ... not Mods ... You know we do not lie about anythng ... hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218

hahahahahaha

You had them all fooled though ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
            hahahahahaha

You had them all fooled though ...
            Woooo ... i feel good about getting that one lie off my chest!

Comment

• Wayne

Originally posted by wayne1218
              Thank you for clarifying, what I'm sure was an ongoing questionable statement.....Lets just call this a "lil black lie"..........

Appreciate you stepping forward and clarifying this.....now we all know....or, are you lying now???????????

Comment

• Comment

• I agree with Spark. There has become this mob mentality anytime Chuck posts something. He, in my estimation, has become some kind of over-the-top internet persona here.

I know this photographer who was horrible at photography. His photos sucked. Yet he knew some technical stuff and acted like he knew what he was saying on the internet. He'd go onto forums and comment to everyone about their photos. He became a photo guru and got tons of attention yet the guy didn't know shit and was a shitty photographer.

point is....
                  There are literally a million Chucks out there on the internet. In all kinds of different forums. Guys who seek attention and like the drama. We all know he is an ex athlete who had a lot of attention in his younger days. Now that he is older, that has dwindled and he can live out some of that past glory on here. The more attention and views he gets, the more it thrives. Guys on here feed into it.

I have no doubt that if anyone on here met Chuck in person, you'd probably think he was a decent guy and pretty normal for the most part. Maybe extremely egotistical, but hell, we're all like that to a certain extent and have friends who are like that.

The only thing I can say he should be banned for is posting a bogus record and making people believe that he is a better capper than he really is. Other than that, we are all adults and should be cautious how we or who we bet with.

I've read a lot of what he's written. He really rubs people the wrong way in MANY different ways. I absolutely know some would say I do as well at times. But it's just the internet, he's NOT responsible for the things we do or say. He will only have that effect on you if you let him. If you truly want Chuck gone, anyone here, just ignore him! JMHO

KAZ
                  [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Wayne

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Oh shit----now we're never gonna really know........

The "Alfred Hitchcock" "Mystery" continues........damn, and I was gonna try and get 8 hours of sleep tonight....oh well

Comment

• OK point taken ....

I see .... You can start a rant thread and go off on people there, put you can't do it in someone else's thread. Instead, others are told to stay out of other's thread, but in the meantime can open a seperate thread and say what they have to say.

Wiz was banned for many reasons, but one of them was because he said he would shoot someone. TTT recalled that Chuck told him something like that

Just keep Chuck here, and all will be fine. He'lll continue the drama and others will bash him and it will keep all of the Mods busy.

PS .... All drama readers .... Please click on one of the banners on top of your screen. Thanks
                      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Kaz

Originally posted by KazDog
                        If you truly want Chuck gone, anyone here, just ignore him! JMHO

KAZ
                        You may be right, however; it's kinda hard to overlook an Elephant taking a CRAP on your sofa in your living room.......

Even after you run the Elephant off, you have a mess to clean up, and it leaves an awful nasty smell throughout the whole house..............know what I mean Verne.....

Comment

You may be right, however; it's kinda hard to overlook an Elephant taking a CRAP on your sofa in your living room.......

Even after you run the Elephant off, you have a mess to clean up, and it leaves an awful nasty smell throughout the whole house..............know what I mean Verne.....
                          You should have NEVER 'let' the elephant into YOUR house in the first place.

KAZ
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan
                            OK point taken ....

I see .... You can start a rant thread and go off on people there, put you can't do it in someone else's thread. Instead, others are told to stay out of other's thread, but in the meantime can open a seperate thread and say what they have to say.

Wiz was banned for many reasons, but one of them was because he said he would shoot someone. TTT recalled that Chuck told him something like that

Just keep Chuck here, and all will be fine. He'lll continue the drama and others will bash him and it will keep all of the Mods busy.

PS .... All drama readers .... Please click on one of the banners on top of your screen. Thanks

Wiz??? why not talk about MM also while we are at it ..

Jimmy, I know you are going to get the last word and I really do not care about that .. but just answer my question that I asked ..

at what point do you ban Chuck in this thread?? before or after MCP rips on him??? after what post???

Then i am done with this issue for now ..Thanks

Comment

• Kaz

Originally posted by KazDog
                              You should have NEVER 'let' the elephant into YOUR house in the first place.

KAZ
                              EXACTLY

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
                                Wiz??? why not talk about MM also while we are at it ..

Jimmy, I know you are going to get the last word and I really do not care about that .. but just answer my question that I asked ..

at what point do you ban Chuck in this thread?? before or after MCP rips on him??? after what post???

Then i am done with this issue for now ..Thanks
                                I never once said ban him for what's in THIS THREAD .... Not once.

Just keep him here.

OK, now we are done.
                                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
                                X