Wednesday ****MLB GOY***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flipper
    It's not an exact science and I don't fade all his plays but you can see when he is looking for attention and hasn't had enough views in his thread and tries to step out. He's a decent capper but just like all of us, just when we think we have it figured out, we step out and take a bath.

Good Luck and I enjoy your boxing analysis and look for it when I'm about to lay some money out. And I mean that in a good way.
    So you don't think that Boston at home against TB wasn't a good play. They beat then some-thing like 20 out of 25! I was following that trend for a while. Also that was the best game that TB pitcher ever pitched in his career. I'd bet it again for the same amount if the same 2 pitchers were facing each other tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
      So you don't think that Boston at home against TB wasn't a good play. They beat then some-thing like 20 out of 25! I was following that trend for a while. Also that was the best game that TB pitcher ever pitched in his career. I'd bet it again for the same amount if the same 2 pitchers were facing each other tomorrow.
      I think you were right on with your analysis of the game, I just didn't like the fact that you liked Boston so much and was willing to bet them to win on the Run Line, I think that showed weakness.

Thanks for letting me speak without jumping down my throat.

Good Luck Chuck and don't sweat the small stuff
      Last edited by Flipper; 08-17-2007, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flipper
        I think you were right on with your analysis of the game, I just didn't like the fact that you liked Boston so much and was willing to bet them to win on the Run Line, I think that showed weakness.

Thanks for letting me speak without jumping down my throat.

Good Luck
        I'm only here to help people win when ever I can. I only jump on the ones that I know are assholes and who don't post nothing but negative riff-raff.
        I always liked you.

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ChuckLazar
          Dave, I played that game yesterday for 10x my normal amount. It would take me 10 wins to get that money back.
          I post plays from 1-5, and play them all the same.

Chuck, you haven't responded yet to my post. Either you see my point and you don't care, which makes staying impartial hard to do. Or you don't see how what you are posting is wrong, which I find hard for any sensible man not to see.
          Anyway, I am NOT retired nor am I a millionaire, so I am going to bed soon. I'm gonna stay and read everyone elses post for a while and good night to all.
          dave
          Sorry dave, but I've been playing Sponge-Bob monopoly with my daughter, while I'm trying to read some of the posts.
          Go back and read my post that I wrote right before MLB season this year. It has every thing you want to know in it.
          If any newbies don't understand than too bad for them. I'm not here to baby sit, and I'm not putting guns to any ones head to bet any of my games.

Comment

• Same as it ever was!! Nothing changes with this clown. I can't believe I read this useless thread.

I was banned from BC for calling out Chuck's lies about a year ago. Only person who had my back was MCP. This was the best thing that happened to me. Ended up finding Wilheim's forum over at the drugstore. Saw husker there and finally knew who he was. Best part, even after getting banned from here I could still fade Chuck in husker's threads.

Then I got an email a few months ago saying I'm no longer banned and that Chuck was gone. Didn't really care whether I came back or not, this board is useless to me. But what a nice surprise to see a GOY from Chuckie. Jackpot!!!

Thanks for the plays Chuckie and the lies. Good to see you haven't changed a bit.

This board will always be a joke as long as Chuckie is here.

Later Chevy Chase!!!

Kappa

Comment

• Originally posted by Kappa
              Same as it ever was!! Nothing changes with this clown. I can't believe I read this useless thread.

I was banned from BC for calling out Chuck's lies about a year ago. Only person who had my back was MCP. This was the best thing that happened to me. Ended up finding Wilheim's forum over at the drugstore. Saw husker there and finally knew who he was. Best part, even after getting banned from here I could still fade Chuck in husker's threads.

Then I got an email a few months ago saying I'm no longer banned and that Chuck was gone. Didn't really care whether I came back or not, this board is useless to me. But what a nice surprise to see a GOY from Chuckie. Jackpot!!!

Thanks for the plays Chuckie and the lies. Good to see you haven't changed a bit.

This board will always be a joke as long as Chuckie is here.

Later Chevy Chase!!!

Kappa
              If you didn't care, then why come here.

Comment

• chuck go to sleep. you have football practice tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by kkvend
                  chuck go to sleep. you have football practice tomorrow morning.
                  It's only 11:14 and I'm watching the news. Nice username, now I see what it means. Kaykay takes it in his rearend.

Comment

• thats funny, tell Mark Malone I said hello.

Comment

• Originally posted by kkvend
                      thats funny, tell Mark Malone I said hello.
                      I will when I talk to him next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                        I'm only here to help people win when ever I can. I only jump on the ones that I know are assholes and who don't post nothing but negative riff-raff.
                        I always liked you.

No Chuck .. You are here for other reasons than to help people make money and you know it ...

i have been very quiet on the sidelines giving you enough rope ... You played the game for the same amount ... and then 5 posts later you played it for 10 times your normal ... you know exactly what you are doing kid ...

I am going to send you the message you sent me the last time you were banned ... I want you to read it very carefully ... so the next time when you are gone for good you will know why ,...

Good Luck to you in the future ....

Flipper, good to see you posting ...

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                          you are going to kick my ass with a gun......ha ha......with all your millions why would you risk it?? makes no sense......you are a good shot too.....I bet you are a scout sniper recruited to take out saddam hussein, but you injured your trigger finger throwing a softball during the Allegeheny Parks and Rec softball toss when you and Terry Bradshaw had to go to sudden death because you both threw the ball a measured "country mile"
                          That shit is funny, I don't care who you are.

Signed

Dimer
                          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

• This is better than TV
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

• I think i can prove chuck was at vicks for a dogfight....does that get a ban???

Comment

• Hey KB Sooner.............

Switzer, Stoops, and Steve Owens were over last night for Dinner, and they said to tell you hi........any message you want to give em, I'll see em next week when we have Brunch........kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X