No announcement yet.

Wednesday ****MLB GOY***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am reitired chuck. i have a few houses on a few different islands all over the world.. what i do is train to run the 40 yrd dash yr round to try to beat the competition..
    i sooo wished i lived in cal slo like you(say you do)
    \even if you do and even if you have 50 mill in the bank you are still an insecure NO BODY!!! THAT NEEDS ATTENTION FROM A WEBSITE TO TRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY TO MAKE FRIENDS!!
    CHuck, you suck at capping, we all know this, so MOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE ON!

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      can someone straighten me out here since i have not been on and my head is spinning....

Did he bet it the same or was it a 30 unit play??? If it was not a 30 unit play then this double talk BS should stop. I am thoroughly confused.....

Now Chuck is a successful investor among other things.....

I believe there are many chucks similar to Sybil
      here are the chucks i know

1) good ol pittsburgh chuck
      2) 40 yd dash chuck
      3) softball chuck
      4) new bad chuck
      5) lying chuck
      6) 1 unit chuck
      7) after the game starts chuck
      8) Huskers puppeteer chuck
      9) banned chuck
      10) burn bridges chuck
      11) Boater Chuck
      12) One up you chuck

** any other chucks out there???

now he is retired?? thought you were an electrician???
      The Chuck that could kick your ass really easy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
        The Chuck that could kick your ass really easy!!
        based on what???

i woulet you pick your poison asshole......boxing, wrestling, muay thai or ju-jitzu (which i would pick since it is my worst)......but you would be asleep......until your unlce fester head exploded
        Last edited by TwoTonTony; 08-17-2007, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• tony, you forgot to add, "toughest guy in the world chuck" to that list.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
          go get'em chuck

Comment

• why is this idiot still on this site????
            someone help me out

Comment

• Originally posted by papdasposse
              i am retarted chuck. i love to suck cock also.

CHuck, I'd love to suck your cock
              Looks like I got your attention, but you need to talk to TTT for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                based on what???

i woulet you pick your poison asshole......boxing, wrestling, muay thai or ju-jitzu (which i would pick since it is my worst)......but you would be asleep......until your unlce fester head exploded
                My poison is my 357!!!

Comment

• my attention??
                  good one charlie??
                  EVERYONE HATES YOU!!!!!

hahahahahhaha

Comment

Looks like I got your attention, but you need to talk to TTT for that.

you are actually as dumb as you look. Allegheny superhero!!!

Comment

• tony, he wants to straight sprint your ass..
                      he got quicks!!!
                      lol
                      he played SEMI PRO!
                      chuck, reality check so did everyone else that played ball in the 70's.. some semi pro LEAGUE!!! HAHAHHAHAH

Comment

My poison is my 357!!!
                        you are going to kick my ass with a gun......ha ha......with all your millions why would you risk it?? makes no sense......you are a good shot too.....I bet you are a scout sniper recruited to take out saddam hussein, but you injured your trigger finger throwing a softball during the Allegeheny Parks and Rec softball toss when you and Terry Bradshaw had to go to sudden death because you both threw the ball a measured "country mile"
                        Last edited by TwoTonTony; 08-17-2007, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Quote:
                          Originally Posted by ChuckLazar
                          Dave, I played that game yesterday for 10x my normal amount. It would take me 10 wins to get that money back.
                          I post plays from 1-5, and play them all the same.

Originally posted by baseballdave
                          Chuck, My point is the first post is about a "30 UNIT" play. Then the next post is that you play ALL plays for the same amount. Then the next post is the one above.
                          Can't you see why the shit starts. I'm just watching and reading this stuff but YOU surely can see why people call you out.
                          I am not picking sides, just trying to be impartial. I can't believe that you can't see how this gets everyone riled up.
                          Again, just my opinion and I'm trying to stay impartial but its hard to do when you read this.
                          dave
                          Chuck, you haven't responded yet to my post. Either you see my point and you don't care, which makes staying impartial hard to do. Or you don't see how what you are posting is wrong, which I find hard for any sensible man not to see.
                          Anyway, I am NOT retired nor am I a millionaire, so I am going to bed soon. I'm gonna stay and read everyone elses post for a while and good night to all.
                          dave
                          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• You guys still don't get it. Leave him alone and let him post so we can all make some money and everyone will be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flipper
                              You guys still don't get it. Leave him alone and let him post so we can all make some money and everyone will be happy.
                              i would not know how to make $$ with him....He is average at best.....Too good to fade and too bad to follow

Comment

My poison is my 357!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X