No announcement yet.

Chicago's tough new gun ordinance goes into effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why there is such an uproar when jails want to use the phone jamming technology. Some of these idiots are living better on the inside. Free food. Free healthcare. Free cable tv. Free gym membership!3 hots and a cot.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      I was thinking a hanging, fire squad, electric chair, but what do i know? I'm just an old rascist huh vitter
      Public hangings in wriggley field, $ 75.00 a seat. City could make some serious cash! And there would be something to finally cheer about at Wriggley Field!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        Public hangings in wriggley field, $ 75.00 a seat. City could make some serious cash! And there would be something to finally cheer about at Wriggley Field!!
        Ain't that the truth!

Comment

I was thinking a hanging, fire squad, electric chair, but what do i know? I'm just an old rascist huh vitter
          I agree Boomer, death by lethal injection is too good for them as they are all a bunch of Drug Addicts anyway!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
          When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
          Jon E. Checkers

Comment

This really gets me ill ... bad enough these hoodlums are shooting and killing themselves but when you shoot and kill children that are playing out in front of their house is so tragic ...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

9-Year-Old Chicago Girl Shot and Killed
            August 10, 2010 9:52 pm 0 comments Chicago – A 9-year-old girl was killed after being struck by a stray bullet in a Far South Side shooting that also left another young girl injured Tuesday night.

The children were shot at 7:55 p.m. near Indiana Avenue and 107th Street, according to Calumet Area detectives.

The children were hit by stray bullets after two men on bicycles fired shots and fled, a police source said.

Fire officials said the 9-year-old girl was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn in very critical condition, although detectives confirmed the girl had died.

A 7-year-old girl was also shot and was taken to Roseland Community Hospital by her mother, Fire Media Affairs Chief Joe Roccalsalva said. She was listed in good condition.

Detectives said the incident was being classified as a homicide. Calumet Area detectives remained at the scene at 8:30 p.m.

Yolanda White, a neighborhood resident, said the shooting stemmed from an earlier confrontation between a teen girl and teen boy at 108th Street and Indiana Avenue. That argument then escalated to a larger confrontation between people in the neighborhood, she said.

Gunfire broke out and everybody started running, White said.

White said another child was also struck, although police and fire officials could not confirm a third injury.

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
              the criminals have the guns argument was put up somewhere in this posting forum... maybe not by you but it seems to be a common argument...

there is no way to see if this law saves a life.. that is true.. ive gone over that... but think it definately could.. and also....killing with a gun is much difft then a personal up close killing ...like using a knife. so that argument i dont really buy...

Please i would just like to know.. if you cant get a gun today.. does it really make a diference if u have to wait 30 days? really? what do u need a gun for today that cant wait thru the process? should we rely on one clerk at a desk to say.. " it all looks good to me.. here is your gun permit"?

im not sure where u live... but adding on an addition to your house certainly takes more then 30 mins and a little cash

These kind of statements are just ridiculous

Would you rather die by a gun or a knife

Uh, either way your dead.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

Gangs need to start being eliminated. Gang activity is easy to spot. If I drive through the southside of Chicago and see 27 thugs wearing their blue bandanas shooting dice on the porch and drinking 40's at 12:30 on a Tuesday afternoon, I shoot a rocket launcher onto the front porch. Simple as that

Comment

Gangs need to start being eliminated. Gang activity is easy to spot. If I drive through the southside of Chicago and see 27 thugs wearing their blue bandanas shooting dice on the porch and drinking 40's at 12:30 on a Tuesday afternoon, I shoot a rocket launcher onto the front porch. Simple as that

You are a racist

signed, the Lefties
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                    These kind of statements are just ridiculous

Would you rather die by a gun or a knife

Uh, either way your dead.
                    U must work for fox news. Just pull out a statement and go with it. Read it in its context. The gun nuts always use the argument " we should have axe or knife control then" when someone gets killed with a knife. Any common sense person can see there is a difference. People are just more willing to kill from a distance with a gun then up close with a knife. U think the dc snipers used knives?
                    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                      U think the dc snipers used knives?
                      You think ANY gun law was going to stop the DC snipers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                        You think ANY gun law was going to stop the DC snipers?
                        No I don't think that and that's not what I'm saying. U guys are the masters of turning and twisting words. I'm saying it is easier for the criminal to use a gun for murder then a knife. Again there is no way to tell if any gun laws have saved lives. There is no stat that is possible for that. U aren't gonna get anyone saying" If I coulda got a gun today I woulda killed that guy, thankfully the waiting period made me rethink". Its impossible to know and figure. That's why these posting of shootings and saying the new laws isn't working is pointless
                        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                          No I don't think that and that's not what I'm saying. U guys are the masters of turning and twisting words. I'm saying it is easier for the criminal to use a gun for murder then a knife. Again there is no way to tell if any gun laws have saved lives. There is no stat that is possible for that. U aren't gonna get anyone saying" If I coulda got a gun today I woulda killed that guy, thankfully the waiting period made me rethink". Its impossible to know and figure. That's why these posting of shootings and saying the new laws isn't working is pointless
                          Well it sounded like you were trying to equate the DC snipers using a gun b/c they wouldn't have used a knife. Using the words "more willing" and then DC snipers connects the 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                            Well it sounded like you were trying to equate the DC snipers using a gun b/c they wouldn't have used a knife. Using the words "more willing" and then DC snipers connects the 2.
                            If u read further back instead of flares ridiculous attempt to use a comment out of context u will see how it started.

I think any reasonable minded person can agree that a knife killing is very personal and up close. A more difficult type of murder. Its obvious a lot of these thugs wouldn't kill with a knife but find it easier to do with a gun.

All I was saying in comparison to dc snipers is they were shooting from long distance as oppossed to up close stabbings. Its why the argument from the gun nuts that " we need knife control" that u often hear is silly

Comment

• From left field

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                              If u read further back instead of flares ridiculous attempt to use a comment out of context u will see how it started.

I think any reasonable minded person can agree that a knife killing is very personal and up close. A more difficult type of murder. Its obvious a lot of these thugs wouldn't kill with a knife but find it easier to do with a gun.

All I was saying in comparison to dc snipers is they were shooting from long distance as oppossed to up close stabbings. Its why the argument from the gun nuts that " we need knife control" that u often hear is silly
                              You should be at the Phillies game if you have season tickets. Missing a good game
                              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                                You should be at the Phillies game if you have season tickets. Missing a good game
                                Gave my brother and 12 year old nephew tix tonite. He is goin back to school soon and wanted to get to a game before that. I have a tv though so I can still watch

Comment

Working...
                                X