Chicago's tough new gun ordinance goes into effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    Gave my brother and 12 year old nephew tix tonite. He is goin back to school soon and wanted to get to a game before that. I have a tv though so I can still watch
    I know you have tv, always set on Fox to get the latest news
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
      I know you have tv, always set on Fox to get the latest news
      I do tune to fox but not for news. They don't have news. Just propaganda
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

I do tune to fox but not for news. They don't have news. Just propaganda
        So why did you use their news to try and prove a point? Not going to respond back, just watching my winners and playing some wi

Comment

• the cooling off period excuse would only apply to things like domestic disputes, but whether there is a gun present or not doesn't matter. if someone is going to use some kind of weapon it makes no difference what it is.

a cooling off period means nothing with guns and criminals.

if someone is that enraged at someone that they would shoot them, they would use some other kind of weapon if they didn't have a gun.
          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
            the cooling off period excuse would only apply to things like domestic disputes, but whether there is a gun present or not doesn't matter. if someone is going to use some kind of weapon it makes no difference what it is.

a cooling off period means nothing with guns and criminals.

if someone is that enraged at someone that they would shoot them, they would use some other kind of weapon if they didn't have a gun.
            Completely untrue. Someone without a gun is not likely to grab another weapon. Studies have shown people feel differently about killing with a gun then another weapon. Look it up yourself. Not going thru posting more links for u and embarrassing u again
            Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

So why did you use their news to try and prove a point? Not going to respond back, just watching my winners and playing some wi
              You're kidding right? I have to cite fox news to the right wingers here because that's the only media they will believe. Whenever u mention another outlet u get the " liberal bias media" cries

Comment

Look it up yourself. Not going thru posting more links for u and embarrassing u again

i'm right, but i am not going to prove it.

you sure don't disappoint!

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Same old husker. Been proving u wrong on a daily basis and still can't admit he is wrong. Simply amazing. Even when I post the proof(bush blamed clinton) u either post an excuse or run for the hills. It is pointless. Never seen someone this wrong this many times. Lmfao

Comment

Do u ever find it odd that u are always asking for proof but never prove anything yourself? Prob not huh? Where have you've seen that people are likely to use any weapon if gun not available?

Comment

You're kidding right? I have to cite fox news to the right wingers here because that's the only media they will believe. Whenever u mention another outlet u get the " liberal bias media" cries
                      The problem with fox news is this.. IT IS NOT A NEWS STATION. All the fox channel does is push their republican right wing agenda. All their commentators and programs are right wing. The fact that they call themselves a news station is a joke

Comment

• If guns kill people, then...

pencils.... miss spel words
                        cars... make people drive drunk
                        spoons... made Rosie O'Donnell fat

Comment

Completely untrue. Someone without a gun is not likely to grab another weapon. Studies have shown people feel differently about killing with a gun then another weapon. Look it up yourself. Not going thru posting more links for u and embarrassing u again
                          So if someone breaks into your house and starts beating you in the head with a brick and there is a knife lying on the floor, you wouldnt pick it up & stab the intruder to keep from dying ???

The only study I know to be true are the 4 dentists who recommend Trident Gum. The 5th dentist recommended rocks so he could stay in business of fixing teeth
                          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            If guns kill people, then...

Its not the spoons that have done Rosie in, its the beaver she eats with 6 pounds of bush on it
                            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

The problem with fox news is this.. IT IS NOT A NEWS STATION. All the fox channel does is push their republican right wing agenda. All their commentators and programs are right wing. The fact that they call themselves a news station is a joke
                              What is your point? I believe everything I said there. Bashing obama for 24hrs is their agenda. Its what they try to do

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                If guns kill people, then...

Oh boy kb. Look we all know people kill people. We all hear that argument from the nra everyday. Guns make it easier. How anyone can argue that is nonsense. People are more apt to shoot someone then beat them to death. Its just the way it is

Comment

Working...
                                X