Chicago's tough new gun ordinance goes into effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    What is your point? I believe everything I said there. Bashing obama for 24hrs is their agenda. Its what they try to do
    Of course it is. If you are a right wing network, would you talk about anything but the other side ??

What does MSNBC do ?? They talk about the other side when their party is not in control. Think its going to change ?? Not a snowball's chance in hell
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Oh boy kb. Look we all know people kill people. We all hear that argument from the nra everyday. Guns make it easier. How anyone can argue that is nonsense. People are more apt to shoot someone then beat them to death. Its just the way it is
      Have you ever heard of a gangbanger who rode a bicycle into enemy territory and peddled while beating another gangbanger with a bat/pipe/crowbar ??

shooting is the best way

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
        So if someone breaks into your house and starts beating you in the head with a brick and there is a knife lying on the floor, you wouldnt pick it up & stab the intruder to keep from dying ???

The only study I know to be true are the 4 dentists who recommend Trident Gum. The 5th dentist recommended rocks so he could stay in business of fixing teeth
        It is amazing how the questions get twisted around to try to fit someones belief. Of course u would try to pick up the knife. That's not an argument. How many times do u think an intruder comes in your house with a brick? They come in with a gun because it is easier!!! U think you're gonna get someone to sit still while pointing a brick at them?

Why do I always run into this logic? Common sense is just lost on some people I guess
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Of course it is. If you are a right wing network, would you talk about anything but the other side ??

What does MSNBC do ?? They talk about the other side when their party is not in control. Think its going to change ?? Not a snowball's chance in hell
          Ahhhh yes. The famous "look what msnbc does" argument. Of course msnbc is liberal. The problem is fox and the fox watchers truly believe they are fair and balanced. When any fair minded person can see they are not
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Have you ever heard of a gangbanger who rode a bicycle into enemy territory and peddled while beating another gangbanger with a bat/pipe/crowbar ??

shooting is the best way
            Don't be a husker and pull one example. Guns are most convienent and easy way to kill because its impersonal. Anybody who is not looking thru gun covered mirrors can see that easily. I know common sense is frowned upon here but seriously. Its not difficult to figure out

Comment

It is amazing how the questions get twisted around to try to fit someones belief. Of course u would try to pick up the knife. That's not an argument. How many times do u think an intruder comes in your house with a brick? They come in with a gun because it is easier!!! U think you're gonna get someone to sit still while pointing a brick at them?

Why do I always run into this logic? Common sense is just lost on some people I guess
              Tell me where my 'beliefs' come into this ?? Please enlighten me oh great one. You wrote: Someone without a gun is not likely to grab another weapon

How many times has an intruder come in with a hammer ?? a billyclub ?? picked up a lamp and used it ?? a frying pan ?? his/her finger in their pocket to make you think they have a gun ??

Why do I always run into this logic?
              Who are you ?? The Forum Psychiatrist

Comment

Common sense is just lost on some people I guess
                I agree with this statement !!!!

And to me, it is lost on you and others like you who think that gun control is a good thing.
                The ONLY thing that gun control will do is to hurt those that are trying to protect themselves. And I don't believe the theory that gun control will stop "accidental" deaths.

Criminals will have guns no matter what the law is. Gun control protects the criminals, not the victims.

Now, vitterd, we differ in opinion, so I guess that means that in your eyes I am "misguided" because I don't believe what you believe. This has NOTHING to do with being a republican or democrat. But I am sure you will twist this around to say I saw it on Fox or somewhere else and I only believe this because of a certain parties views.
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

So if someone breaks into your house and starts beating you in the head with a brick and there is a knife lying on the floor, you wouldnt pick it up & stab the intruder to keep from dying ???

The only study I know to be true are the 4 dentists who recommend Trident Gum. The 5th dentist recommended rocks so he could stay in business of fixing teeth
                  no, he would be out of luck because he would have a cooling off period before responding.

you know vitturd's opinions are always facts, just look it up in his posts. i think he has posted less links to back up any of his statements than anyone here.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Ahhhh yes. The famous "look what msnbc does" argument. Of course msnbc is liberal. The problem is fox and the fox watchers truly believe they are fair and balanced. When any fair minded person can see they are not
                    Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                    Don't be a husker and pull one example. Guns are most convienent and easy way to kill because its impersonal. Anybody who is not looking thru gun covered mirrors can see that easily. I know common sense is frowned upon here but seriously. Its not difficult to figure out
                    Talking to you is like trying to convince my dick to get up again to fuck some fat woman I took home after a night of heavy drinking.

AINT GONNA HAPPEN

good day

Comment

Tell me where my 'beliefs' come into this ?? Please enlighten me oh great one. You wrote: Someone without a gun is not likely to grab another weapon

How many times has an intruder come in with a hammer ?? a billyclub ?? picked up a lamp and used it ?? a frying pan ?? his/her finger in their pocket to make you think they have a gun ??

Why do I always run into this logic?
                      Who are you ?? The Forum Psychiatrist
                      No. Forum of common sense. Your logic shows your beliefs. The argument is guns are impersonal kills and knives, fists and bricks are considered up close personal killings and not nearly as common as gun deaths. If u can't see that you vannot be helped or don't wanna see the common sense truth

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

And to me, it is lost on you and others like you who think that gun control is a good thing.
                        The ONLY thing that gun control will do is to hurt those that are trying to protect themselves. And I don't believe the theory that gun control will stop "accidental" deaths.

Criminals will have guns no matter what the law is. Gun control protects the criminals, not the victims.

Now, vitterd, we differ in opinion, so I guess that means that in your eyes I am "misguided" because I don't believe what you believe. This has NOTHING to do with being a republican or democrat. But I am sure you will twist this around to say I saw it on Fox or somewhere else and I only believe this because of a certain parties views.

right on the money!!

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

No. Forum of common sense. Your logic shows your beliefs. The argument is guns are impersonal kills and knives, fists and bricks are considered up close personal killings and not nearly as common as gun deaths. If u can't see that you vannot be helped or don't wanna see the common sense truth
                          Next time you take a shower, bring your crysal ball in with you and give it a shave because there is obviously too much pubic hair on it and its clouding your thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

Do u make it a habit of posting youe opinion and then answering your own opinion with my words? That is really odd.

Where is this argument have I mentioned rep or democrat? NOWHERE.

Gun control is necessary and just helping the criminals is an old unproven argument. There is still not one good argument why the gun crazies can't wait 30 days for a gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
                              no, he would be out of luck because he would have a cooling off period before responding.

you know vitturd's opinions are always facts, just look it up in his posts. i think he has posted less links to back up any of his statements than anyone here.

Now this is classic husker. How u can show your face is still amazing to me. So when I show facts will you make excuses and run again like u did with bush blaming clinton? Amazing how u completely gave up with that after all the links proving it.

Still awaiting your proof that people will just grab another weapon if they don't have a gun.

Comment

Do u make it a habit of posting youe opinion and then answering your own opinion with my words? That is really odd.

Where is this argument have I mentioned rep or democrat? NOWHERE.

Gun control is necessary and just helping the criminals is an old unproven argument. There is still not one good argument why the gun crazies can't wait 30 days for a gun.
                                Please give us another one of your studies and let us know how many armed robberies occur each day and then you will have your answer as to why I dont want to wait 30 days for ANOTHER gun

Comment

Working...
                                X