Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBB/NBA- Plays Packages available....incl's all my "BIG GAME PLAYS"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*REGULAR 2ND HF PLAY ON: (2 Units)

GW -7.5 (2nd Hf)

-GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

*REGULAR 2ND HF PLAY ON : (2 Units)

Vandy E (2nd Hf)

-LSU (1-of-6) 16% from behind the Arc and shooting only 50% from the line...still leading by 1 at the half....Vandy hit 5 treys, but only 2 attempts at the line...look for more freebies and more treys for the Commodores this half...

-GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

FYI:

-These were additional Late plays released on my CBB-Card for "Wild Weds" ....which is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always....

*WEDNESDAY'S PLAYS (02-22):

{CBB-Plays}

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

Iowa St -4

-Young Okie St team on the road off of a big upset of Texas, where the fans kept them focused and in the game....Possible hangover...I think so..

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

SD ST +2.5 .................................................. ............... Actual Play & Comp Play

-Aztecs the best in the MWC...and I am still not sold on this BY-Who team...eventhough they are playing way over what was expected of them this year....Takin the points.

Gang, March is approaching very fast...Time now to jump on board...and lets make that run again to "The Madness"....Jump on and LETS GO SINK EM!

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM
        Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-22-2006, 08:57 PM.

Comment

N Iowa -5 (2nd HF)

GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

Idaho +7.5 (2nd Hf)

-Ok gang...this on is on the road, so the betting Hawaii trend when down at the half is Not in play...The Road is where the Warriors struggle and this is bad rigth now...Sticking with the Potatoe Heads here to hold on to an upset...The Warriors only scored 27 in the first half...so it tells me that the Boys are either over confident or the Jet lag, weather, time, etc.. is affecting them again...The PG's for both teams are the leading scorers so far in game which is interesting to say the least....Anyways, GL and Aloha CC.
            Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-22-2006, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc

1.....$olid Wiinning Day on "Wild Wed's"...Hitting the Man for a solid +10.70 Units ...and getting this Hoops $$$ Train back on Track for a run to "The Madness"

Jump on and stop watching and counting from the sidelines, while me and my clients continue to make that $$$ in All Sports combined.....Get in the game and start counting your $$$ instead..

2.....bend your knees...

1.....now JUMP!

and lets make that Da$h for the Ca$h... in "the Madness Baby" ......AWWWRRIIIIGHT!

Comp play on: Western Kent -2

PS: Thanks Husker, my 45 year old "no life" shadow, for posting this LINK at the other site....now everyone can get the Real FACTS and the Real TRUTH themselves, instead of relying on others distorted and shady accounting practices of my Record and the $$$ me and my clients have Enjoyed Winning! ....Why not count the from when I started Capping the HOOPS-FULL TIME?.....Its ALL DOCUMENTED! (as of Jan 12th)..

Oh thats right, it wont fit into your agenda.....LOL...
                Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-23-2006, 02:43 AM.

Comment

FYI:

-These were some of the plays released on my CBB-Card, for "Thirsty Thursday", to go off the board ....which is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always....

THURSDAY'S PLAYS (02-23):

{CBB-Plays}

Hofstra +1

E Kent -2 .................................................. ......................................... Actual Play & Comp Play

Gang, March is approaching very fast...Time now to jump on board...and start making that run again to "The Madness"....Jump on and LETS GO SINK EM!

Comment

FYI:

-These were a few more of the plays released on my CBB-Card for "Thirsty Thursday" to go off the board ....which is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always....

{CBB-Plays}

Jack St -1.5

NM ST -2

Nova -3 (buy .5 pt) .................................................. ..............Actual Play & Comp Play

Gang, March is approaching very fast...Time now to jump on board...and start making that run again to "The Madness"....Jump on and LETS GO SINK EM!

================================================== ===================================

PS: The Accounting Office of Husker ...is once again getting questioned by many, at yet another forum, who he has devoted his life (self-volunteered) to track the Records of....Seems his shady and mis-representation of the actual Facts and Truths regarding other peoples Records are again being intentionally mis-calculated by him to fit his agenda AGAIN.

BTW, Husker...wasn't Providence -8.5 which was released, posted, and Documented here on Feb 21 st (see post #38 ) a WINNER???...If so, then WHY have you intentionally recorded it as a lost..
                    Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-23-2006, 08:46 PM.

Comment

FYI:

-These were the remaining plays released on my CBB-Card for "Thirsty Thursday" to go off the board ....which is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always....

{CBB-Plays}

Fresno St -2 (buy .5 pt)

E Wash -1

USC -2 .................................................. ............................................. Actual Play & Comp Play

================================================== ===================================

FYI:

The Accounting Office of Husker ...is once again getting questioned by many, at yet another forum, who he has devoted his life (self-volunteered) to track the Records of....Seems his shady and mis-representation of the actual Facts and Truths regarding other peoples Records are again being intentionally mis-calculated by him to fit his agenda AGAIN.

BUSTED: Husker...wasn't Providence -8.5 which was released, clearly Posted, and clearly Documented here in this Running Service Thread on Feb 21 st (see post #38 ) a WINNER???...If so, then WHY have you intentionally recorded it as a lost..

Hmm, still no correction made...I wonder if it is due to additional intentional mis-calculations existing......These guys are trying to SCAM everyone out of the Truth and the Facts, which are clearly ALL POSTED & DOCUMENTED shortly before or after the games go off the board.....And all done in this Running Service Thread, for Documentation and Informational purposes.....

Its just amazes me, the lengths to which one's Jealousy will make one dillusional and commit Obvious Fraud!
                      Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-23-2006, 10:08 PM.

Comment

*REGULAR 2ND HF PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

USC -2 (2nd Hf)

UCLA -9.5 (2nd Hf)........................................Comp Play

-GL and Aloha CC.
                        Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-23-2006, 11:26 PM.

Comment

FYI:

The Accounting Office of Husker....after getting Busted, trying to Intentionally Mis-Repesent my True Record...gives in and posts the Real Truth...Yet, after his intentional attempts to once again maliciously try to ruin my reputation...he goes on to state, "You see I do keep a fair tally, unlike you are stating"...Who are YOU trying to kid!

Fair tally, you say?... "Untrustworthy, Untruthful, Misleading, and Grossly Incompetent Tally" is more like it!

I have All my plays Documented at the ** & BC, since I started Capping the Hoops FULL-TIME (as of Jan 12th) all at your access here and over there, yet you chose to report a partial record...inorder to give others an "Inaccurate Impression"...instead of an honest "Accurate Reflection" of my Plays...The Service I provide my Clients...and the Records of $uccess that we are Enjoying.

Your actions are no different than all those Tout Scammers, who you claim to despise so much...Furthermore, how is your intentional actions to deceive others with your partial records tracking, going to help provide everyone with all the Facts and the complete Truth...Well? ...Dont plays games Kid!... ...Look below and YOU will see the TRUTH and the FACTS....which again, was ALL DOCUMENTED in my Running Service Threads here and at the **.

Your crosing the line with your attempts to further try to defame my reputation with your unfair, untruthful, and unconscionable actions...and I seriously would be careful about doing this to anyone, who you dont know..

Your JEALOUS AGENDA's are obvious..and VERY SAD & PATHETIC, IMO!
                          ...And any further reckless disregard for the accuracy of Facts regarding my Records, Me, or the service I provide may result in consequences, if continued.

I see you were banned for the same type of actions, here, against another member...to which, you have even taken and started a tracking thread, at another site, on him...Damn, dont you have a LIFE TO LIVE? ....Your actions clearly shows that your intentions are in no way done for anyones benefit or in a legitamate manner either...but to fulfill your own hidden agenda's...

WHY DONT YOU GROW UP!...YOUR PROFILE STATES THAT YOU ARE 45 YEARS OLD....FREAK-IN-UNREAL! :eek:

PS:....Even a blind mouse with one leg and three nuts can see that I am NOT afraid to show when I lose or win either...as all the intelligent people know that both Winning and Losing go hand in hand and are all part of this game....What is it that you dont get???...and why are you fighting the FACTS and the TRUTHS that is continually being presented to YOU and EVERYONE for that matter....in an Honest, Legit, Well Documented, Clearly Displayed and Dissected manner for EZ viewing and understanding....And, this was done in ALL 3 Major Sports I Handicapped as well...

Again, GET CONTROL OF YOUR OBVIOUS JEALOUSIES & INSECURITIES....THEN GET A FREAKIN GRIP!

Comp Play (opinion only) on: Columbia -4
                          Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-24-2006, 03:27 AM.

Comment

***ATTENTION GANG***

*CBB/NBA-PLAYS UPDATE: ....as of Thurs 01-12 (All Documented at ** & BC)

*Thur's Record:5W-4L=+6.00 Units
                            *Fri's Record:..4W-2L= +2.40 Units
                            *Sat's Record:6W-0L-1P=+15.00 Units ..............................................Big $$$ Sat!
                            *Sun's Record:..5W-5L=+1.80 Units
                            *Tue's Record:.2W-3L= -2.90 Units
                            *Wed's Record:3W-2L= +2.50 Units
                            *Thur's Record:4W-2L= +7.20 Units
                            *Fri's Record:.. 1W-2L= -4.60 Units
                            *Sat's Record:..1W-8L= -24.20 Units.................................................. .Bloody Sat!
                            *Sun's Record: 3W-1L=+5.80 Units
                            *Mon's Record: 3W-4L= -.90 Units
                            *Tue's Record:. 3W-3L=+1.20 Units
                            *Wed's Record: 5W-3L=+5.70 Units
                            *Thur's Record: 7W-4L=+6.00 Units
                            *Fri's Record:.. 3W-1L= +6.00 Units
                            *Sat's Record:..9W-8L= -.90 Units
                            *Sun's Record:.5W-4L= -.10 Units
                            *Mon's Record: 3W-3L= +2.60 Units
                            *Tue's Record:. 4W-3L= +1.10 Units
                            *Wed's Record: 6W-3L-1P=+6.80 Units
                            *Thur's Record: 8W-7L-1P=+.22 Units
                            *Fri's Record:.. 3W-2L= +2.50 Units
                            *Sat's Record:12W-6L= +12.60 Units ..................................................Big $$$ Sat!
                            *Sun's Record:.5W-0L=+12.00 Units (Super Bowl/CBB)................................Big $$$ Sun!
                            *Mon's Record: 3W-2L= +2.50 Units
                            *Tue's Record:. 1W-5L= -12.60 Units
                            *Wed's Record:7W-0L-1P=+18.00 Units................................................$weep The Board
                            *Thur's Record:4W-3L-1P=+.90 Units
                            *Fri's Record:..2W-0L-1P=+5.00 Units

Note: Plays and Records above (as of Jan 12th to Feb 9th)...Documented at the ** & BC.
                            Note: Plays and Records below (from Feb 9th to present)......Documented at BC.

*No plays released on Sat 02-11-06.
                            *Sun's Record:4W-2L= +4.50 Units (Pro-Bowl/CBB)
                            *Mon's Record: 3W-3L-1P= -3.30 Units
                            *Tue's Record:. 3W-7L= -8.60 Units
                            *Wed's Record: 3W-6L=-11.80 Units
                            *Thur's Record:2W-4L=-9.20 Units
                            *Fri's Record:.. 1W-3L-1P= -5.70 Units
                            *Sat's Record:..4W-4L-1P= 0 Units
                            *Sun's Record:.1W-5L= -14.60 Units
                            *Mon's Record: 4W-6L= -6.50 Units
                            *Tue's Record:. 4W-6L= -6.60 Units
                            *Wed's Record: 9W-5L=+10.70 Units
                            *Thur's Record: 6W-4L=+6.10 Units
                            ================================================== =====================================
                            *Last 41 Days Comb Hoops Rec: 171W-143L= +33.94 Units

(+28 Games Over .500)

Note: Majority of daily plays were 2 & 3 Units Only!

================================================

Additional CBB Rec Update: as of Thurs 01-12

"BGP" + Sp-TRP + TRP Rec: 100-76= 57%
                            (+24 Games Over .500)

Note: My SP-TRP's & Top Rated Plays Rec the past 4 days: +12.70 Units (62%)....The past 2 days: 10W-2L= +22.20 Units (83%)

-CBB-"BIG GAME PLAY'S" -Rec: 3-0-1=100%
                            (+3 Games Over .500)

Bottom line...is no matter how you chose to follow my plays...I have DOCUMENTED, in this Running Service Thread, to provide Winners All Around ...and My Records of $uccess and the Documentation of this FACT and TRUTH....Clearly, $peaks For Itself!

Comp play on: Cornell/Yale Over 134.5

Comment

*CBB/NBA-PLAYS UPDATE: ....as of Thurs 01-12 (All Documented at ** & BC)

**Weekly CBB Records-Breakdown....

Week #1 (end Jan 15th): 20W-12L= + 25.20 Units
                              Week #2 (end Jan 22nd): 14W-18L= -16.00 Units
                              Week #3 (end Jan 29th): 35W-27L= +18.00 Units
                              Week #4 (end Feb 05th): 41W-24L-2P= +37.82 Units
                              Week #5 (end Feb 12th): 21W-12L-3P= +18.30 Units
                              Week #6 (end Feb 19th): 17W-29L-3P= -53.08 Units....................WTF!
                              Week #7 (still pending):....23W-21= +3.70 Units
                              ================================================== =========================

*Last 41 Days Comb Hoops Rec: 171W-143L= +33.94 Units

(+28 Games Over .500)

Note: Majority of daily plays were 2 & 3 Units Only!

================================================

Additional CBB Rec Update: as of Thurs 01-12

"BGP" + Sp-TRP + TRP Rec: 100-76= 57%
                              (+24 Games Over .500)

Note: My SP-TRP's & Top Rated Plays Rec the past 4 days: +12.70 Units (62%)....The past 2 days: 10W-2L= +22.20 Units (83%)

-CBB-"BIG GAME PLAY'S" -Rec: 3-0-1=100%
                              (+3 Games Over .500)

Bottom line...is no matter how you chose to follow my plays...I have DOCUMENTED, in this Running Service Thread, to provide Winners All Around ...and My Records of $uccess and the Documentation of this FACT and TRUTH....Clearly, $peaks For Itself!

Comp play on: Cornell/Yale Over 134.5

Comment

{CBB-Plays}

*Special-TOP RATED SEC PLAY OF THE WEEK ON: (5 Units)

Vandy -1.5 (LOSE)

*Special-TOP RATED DOG OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Tenn +7 (WIN)

Miami Ohio -2 (buy .5 pt) (WIN)
                                Ohio -6 (WIN)
                                WF -2.5 (WIN)
                                NC Charlotte ML -103 (WIN)
                                Iowa St -4 (WIN)
                                Hofstra +1 (WIN)
                                NM ST -2 (buy .5pt) (WIN)
                                Fresno St -2 (buy .5 pt) (WIN)
                                Jack St -1.5 (WIN)
                                E Wash -1 (LOSE)

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

Neb +1.5 (WIN)
                                Auburn -2 (WIN)
                                SD ST +2.5 (LOSE)
                                Idaho +7.5 (2nd Hf) (LOSE)
                                USC -2 (LOSE)
                                E Kent -2 (WIN)
                                Nova -3 (buy .5pts) (LOSE)

Aloha Gang,

This is how the past Two days Regular Plays Card (excluding late added 2nd Hf plays) released went....NOT TO SHABBY, if I do say so myself...Oh, and about Freakin Time!

Damn that was a terrible stretch, but hey I knew it would end...as I dont usually go through cold streaks...seriously the way I put it together...it doesnt happen all to often..and you can verify this in my thread at BC where I compiled the day results since Capping "the Hoops" Full-Time as of Jan 12th...

Still though...these things do happen, will happen, and has already has happened...so no sense worry about things we cant control....Only thing to do is concentrate on things we can control....and that is first with me working even harder for all of you...and You continuing to practice your MM and keep it Positive so only positive will come....

Ok enough shit already....Today is "Aloha Friday"...and you know what that means....Yep, NO WORK TILL MONDAY....LOL...Lets Spank that Ass Pro/Ivy Style....

FYI:

-These were the majority of my plays released on my CBB/NBA-Card for "Aloha Friday" to go off the board ....which is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always....

FRIDAY'S PLAYS (02-24):

{CBB-Plays}

Columbia -4

Cornell -3

Rider -3 .................................................. .........................Actual Play & Comp Play

{NBA-Plays}

Orlando -1

Cleveland -6 .................................................. .........................Actual Play & Comp Play

Gang, March is approaching very fast...Time now to jump on board...and start making that run again to "The Madness"....Hop on and LETS GO SINK EM!

PS: Lets see how Husker is going to take my words and post out of context again..and "twist" and "spin it" to fit his Jealous agenda...Cant wait...LMFAO!
                                Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-24-2006, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X