Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBB/NBA- Plays Packages available....incl's all my "BIG GAME PLAYS"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Co-Captain
    FYI:

-This was my "BGP"-Dog of the Dance play released on my Hoops-Card for "Super Saturday" ...which is now being posted for Documentation and Informational purposes, in this Running Service Thread like always...

SATURDAY'S PLAYS (04-01):

{CBB-Final Four}

"BIG GAME PLAY"-(GOM) DOG OF THE DANCE: (8 Units)

UCLA +2 (EZ 59-45 Blowout Winner!)

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Florida -6 (EZ 73-58 Blowout Winner!)

*REGULAR 2ND HF COMP PLAY ON: (2 Units)

UCLA +4 (2nd HF)(EZ Winner!)

-LSU already struggles shooting it from the outside...and they clearly are struggling tonight, going 0-4 from 3pt land...shooting just 31% overall and only 50% (6-12) from the line, to make matter worse for them...

Tigers big boys also struggling as Big Baby is just 2-for-9 and Thomas also is just 2-for-4 as well...With the struggles up top and also downlow...UCLA's defense will simply clamp down on defense..and they have the defense to do just that...

UCLA in the 1st half shot 58% overall, 37.5% from 3 pt land...and also 80% from the line as well....One big factor to look at also is that UCLA has 9 players getting involved on the offensive end....Whereas LSU is limited to just 6 players...but more importantly is the fact that LSU is continuing to go to Thomas, Mitchell, and Davis...and this wont work this half..as I see UCLA putting the clamps on them, and making the others contribute...Wont happen, as the Tigers dont have any consistant long range bombers, except Mitchell..but he is 0-3 tonight...Not Good!...UCLA wins this one Big!

FYI:

Solid day on Saturday as I $weep The Board...Winning Big with my 2nd Strongest Play I release...my "BIG GAME PLAY"-Game of the Month (Dog of the Dance) selection on UCLA +2 Baby!....This play definately made up for losing my first "BGP"-GOY selection since 2003....Disappointing loss no doubt on Villanova..but still a very solid Overall Record of $uccess I have provided to all my clients in all sports combined, since 2003.....

Here is my Documented... "BIG GAME PLAYS"--GAME OF THE YEAR-YTD PLAYS & RECORD. (one play per sport/season released...incl's post-season)

-2003-04 season BIG GAME PLAY--GAME OF THE YEAR in CFB....Hawaii ov Alabama (EZ 37-29 Outright Dog Winner!).
    -2003-04 season BIG GAME PLAY--BOWL GAME OF THE YEAR in CFB (Fiesta Bowl).....Ohio St ov K St (35-28 Dog Winner!)
    -2003-04 season BIG GAME PLAY--GAME OF THE YEAR in CBB......Hawaii ov Utep (EZ 85-63 Blowout Winner!).
    -2003-04 season BIG GAME PLAY--NCAA TOURNEY GAME OF YEAR in CBB (Finals)...Uconn ov GT (EZ 82-73 Winner!)
    -2004-05 season BIG GAME PLAY--CWS GAME OF THE YEAR in Bases (Finals).....Cal Full ov Tex (3-2 ML Winner!)
    -2004-05 season BIG GAME PLAY--WS GAME OF THE YEAR in MLB (WS game 4).....Boston RS ov St Louis (EZ 3-0 Winner!)
    -2004-05 season BIG GAME PLAY--GAME OF THE YEAR in CFB......Hawaii ov La Tech (EZ 34-23 Winner!)
    -2004-05 season BIG GAME PLAY--BOWL GAME OF THE YEAR in CFB (Gator Bowl)....Florida St ov WV (EZ 30-18 Winner!)
    -2004-05 season BIG GAME PLAY--NCAA TOUR GAME OF THE YEAR in CBB (SW 16)...Mich St ov Kent (EZ 94-88 Winner!)
    -2005-06 season BIG GAME PLAY--BOWL GAME OF THE YEAR in CFB (Fiesta BL)....Ohio St ov WV (EZ 34-20 Winner!)
    -2005-06 season BIG GAME PLAY--NCAA TOURNEY GAME OF THE YEAR in CBB (Elite 8).....Nova -1 ov Florida (Loser!)
    ================================================== =========================================

"BIG GAME PLAYS"--GAME OF THE YEAR selections Record: 10W-1L= 91% (2003 - present)

(All plays DOCUMENTED at the **, Cov**, OPU, and Bettorschat)

note: "BGP"-GOY selections rated at 10 Units.(highest)

I will be Handicapping the Bases this month...so contact me and receive a "Special" rate to open up the first month on the diamond..which includes all NBA plays released as well..

MLB last season was Sweet for everyone on board...as I recorded a Documented 14 out-of 18 Winning Weeks in MLB...And, there is no reason why this season should be any different ..Jump on early and lets start building up that Gridiron Bankroll....Thats my plan, dont miss out....GL and Aloha CC.

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

Comp play on: Clev

Comment

• bump for spark.......dumbass lol
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• I heard he retired from the game ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark