Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBB/NBA- Plays Packages available....incl's all my "BIG GAME PLAYS"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBB/NBA- Plays Packages available....incl's all my "BIG GAME PLAYS"!

Aloha Gang,

Starting this new thread so that it's much easier to follow along with what I released to my clients each day, the Records I have...and also the Ads and "Specials" I may have available for anyone interested in them...

First off, here is an Updated Hoops Record I produced since Handicapping the Hardcourt Action Full-Time (as of Jan 12th) now...

Its ALL DOCUMENTED ...in my Running Service Threads, kept for everyone looking to get the FACTS and the TRUTHS about what I provided and how they did...Then get it right here Gang...Aloha CC.

================================================== ========================================

FYI & Hoops Update:

-Bad last three days...after running off 12-of-13 Winning days...Today was also the first day, since Capping the Hoops Full-Time, where I have lost 3 days in a row...Only one thing to do now...and that is to put in even more harder work in order for us to get this Train back on the Winning Path...This is exactly what I intend to do, have proven to be able to do, and will definately do....No doubt about it!...Till then, GL to All and Aloha CC.

*CBB/NBA-PLAYS UPDATE: ....as of Thurs 01-12 (All Documented!)

*Thur's Record:5W-4L=+6.00 Units
    *Fri's Record:..4W-2L= +2.40 Units
    *Sat's Record:6W-0L-1P=+15.00 Units ..............................................Big $$$ Sat!
    *Sun's Record:..5W-5L=+1.80 Units
    *Tue's Record:.2W-3L= -2.90 Units
    *Wed's Record:3W-2L= +2.50 Units
    *Thur's Record:4W-2L= +7.20 Units
    *Fri's Record:.. 1W-2L= -4.60 Units
    *Sat's Record:..1W-8L= -24.20 Units.................................................. .Bloody Sat!
    *Sun's Record: 3W-1L=+5.80 Units
    *Mon's Record: 3W-4L= -.90 Units
    *Tue's Record:. 3W-3L=+1.20 Units
    *Wed's Record: 5W-3L=+5.70 Units
    *Thur's Record: 7W-4L=+6.00 Units
    *Fri's Record:.. 3W-1L= +6.00 Units
    *Sat's Record:..9W-8L= -.90 Units
    *Sun's Record:.5W-4L= -.10 Units
    *Mon's Record: 3W-3L= +2.60 Units
    *Tue's Record:. 4W-3L= +1.10 Units
    *Wed's Record: 6W-3L-1P=+6.80 Units
    *Thur's Record: 8W-7L-1P=+.22 Units
    *Fri's Record:.. 3W-2L= +2.50 Units
    *Sat's Record:12W-6L= +12.60 Units ..................................................Big $$$ Sat!
    *Sun's Record:.5W-0L=+12.00 Units (Super Bowl/CBB)................................Big $$$ Sun!
    *Mon's Record: 3W-2L= +2.50 Units
    *Tue's Record:. 1W-5L= -12.60 Units
    *Wed's Record:7W-0L-1P=+18.00 Units............................................$weep The Board
    *Thur's Record:4W-3L-1P=+.90 Units
    *Fri's Record:..2W-0L-1P=+5.00 Units
    *No plays released on Sat 02-11.
    *Sun's Record:4W-2L= +4.50 Units (Pro-Bowl/CBB)
    *Mon's Record: 3W-3L-1P= -3.30 Units
    *Tue's Record:. 3W-7L= -8.60 Units
    *Wed's Record: 3W-6L=-11.80 Units
    ================================================== =====================================
    *Last 33 Days Comb Hoops Rec: 140W-106L= +58.51 Units

(+34 Games Over .500)

Note: Majority of daily plays were rated at 2 & 3 Units Only.
    ============================================

Additional CBB Rec Update: as of Thurs 01-12

"BGP" + Sp-TRP + TRP Rec: 80-58= 59%
    (+22 Games Over .500)

-CBB-"BIG GAME PLAY'S" -Rec: 3-0=100%
    (+3 Games Over .500)

*Comb 2ND HF PLAYS Rec: 14W-4L= +20.20 Units (78%)
    (+10 Games Over .500)

Bottom...no matter how you follow my plays...I have DOCUMENTED in this Running Service Thread, to provide Winners All Around ...and my Record of $uccess and the Documentation of this...$peaks For Itself!

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

Comp play on: Unlv -3

FYI:

-This was the Highest rated play I released today on my CBB-Card for "Thirsty Thursdays" ...which like always is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

*THURSDAY'S PLAYS (02-16):

{CBB-Play}

**Special-TOP RATED REVENGE GAME OF THE WEEK ON: (5 Units)

Jacksonville St -4 (released to clts. yesterday)

-This one has alot of similarities as yesterdays Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY selection Winner on Tex Tech...in that we have two teams sitting almost in the same situation as far as conference play and their needing to win, inorder for them to make it to their own conf tourneys that is quickly approaching....However, not only this similarity exist here as we also two teams, like yesterday, where they are almost fully dependant and reliant on their Backcourt to win games for them....Yes Gang, today game is again all about the guys handling the Rock....And, I feel that JSU Gamecocks hold the decided advantage in this department....and below are some of the reasons why..

*Jacksonville St's Senior Backcourt:

Jacksonville St returns 5 starters from last seasons team....and 3 of them are starting Senior Guards in Russell, Spencer, and Wilson....In total though, the Gamecocks have 5 senior guards, who at one time or another have seen action and made major contributions....Of the 5 Senior Guards, 4 of them saw action in all games last season....And this goes along well, as on the rooster for the Gamecocks are 9 players with starting experience...This is something that can only be considered a positive plus for any team to possess....Unless, of course, they all suck shit and couldnt hit a shot even if the rims were lowered to eye level....LOL..jk.

Anyways, on the Hardcourt...Guard play determines alot of the outcome of games...And JSU, possesses one of the most seasoned backcourts in the OVC this year....And, this backcourt who leads this Gamecock team as they sit alone in the 4th spot in the conf....will again be looked upon to lead the way....

*SR G Russell....aka "The General" (these are my own personal nick-names for them...)

-This boy is the leader of the Gamecocks and has been for the past 3 seasons now...And having this type of experienced PG leading the way is so very important to the success of any team...He's the floor General out there...and so far he has been doing a superb job....Here is his stats and what he has accomplished so far, which brings to this game alot of solid benefits to why I see the Gamecocks getting this one..

Russell is currently leading the OVC conf in Assist per a game with his solid 6.5 apg average....This also ties him for 5th in the NCAA as well....He is also ranked 1st in the conf and ranked 19th in the nation, in FT %...with his Solid 89.3%.....Speaking of FT shooting, Russell is currently on a freakin Hot FT shooting streak, as he has drained his last 20 FT attempts (dating back to Feb 4th)...and has currently made 40 of his last 42 attempts at the line as well...Solid advantage to have late in the game Baby!

-Side Note:
    G Walker Russell besides moving into 7th place on the OVC's all-time assists list, following that solid road win at Tenn Tech....he also is putting up these numbers on average....Shooting 38.3% from downtown....3.7 rpg....1.5 spg...and 13.1 ppg...

*SR G BJ Spencer...aka "The Mad-Bomber"

-BJ is the Gamecocks All-Time long-range bomber...so believe me, he definately can light it the fuck up baby!....He is considered one of the premier 3 pt shooters in the OVC conf....and is definately has proving it again this year draining 69 treys so far on the season....Solid!....He also currently ranks 3rd in the conf, in 3 pt % with his 44.8% average...and is also ranked 3rd as well in 3pt FGs made with his 3 long bomb per a game average...BJ, also ranks 8th in FG % in the conf with his 48% average as well...

Spencer is the type of player which all teams wish they could have on offense..but yet so few possess, especially as he is not only a long range threat, but a consistant long range threat...and that is what separates him from many others who claim to be able to shoot it from downtown....When BJ is on a roll, he can simply spark a team to go on big runs on offense..

Side Note: BJ besides leading the team in from behind the Arc....he also leads the team with his 15.3 ppg average (which ranks him 10th in the conf)...and he is also coming off of tying the schools single-season 3-pointers made record on Tuesday in a 77-68 win over Morehead State, meaning his next successful trey attempt will push him past the previous record holder, Poonie Richardson, who connected on 69 3-pointers in the 2001-02 season.

*SR G Wilson ...aka "Mr Versatile"

-Wilson is the Gamecocks best inside/outside guy....hense Mr Versatile....He can score from the outside and inside and averages 7.3 ppg...However, it is his ability to also bang the boards as well, which has helped the Gamecocks emensly over some opponents this year...He currently shoots 38.8% from downtown...and is averaging 4 rebs per game, while also shooting 74.5% from the line as well...He's not the biggest of the 3 Guards, but he definately does play like it...but this is to be expected as he is the most experienced of the trio with 4 years of starting experience...This Versatility was clearly seen in the Gamecocks upset of defending champs Tenn Tech, 2 games ago on the road...where Wilson had a monster day grabbing 12 boards (4 off rebs) to go along with his...one 3 pointer, 2 steals, 1 block, and 11 pts in the win...In that game the Gamecocks outboarded the Golden Eagles by 11 rebs....Solid!

Side Note: 4 of the returning G's for the Gamecocks all shot over 70% from the line last season....and this season, 4 of the 5 guards again are hitting their shots from the line...ie, Spencer 73.7%....Russell 89.3%......Wilson 77.5%.....and Peters 83.3%.

*JSU Frontcourt:

-Cant forget the "Trees" now can we....LOL...Beside the active and talented backcourt of the Gamecocks...the guys downlow this year have also provided major contribution, especially since it is considered their weak spots with so many new faces in the mix...

However, guys like JR F Courtney Bradley continue to be impressive...and was just awarded on Monday, his 5th OVC Newcomer of the Week honor by recording his 7th double-double of the season...And whats more important coming into this game...is that he is matching up with the rest of the crew on his solid play...as he is coming off of a 14 pt, 10 rebound game...which is also his 2nd DD in the last two games...Like this current balance!....Oh, and I forgot to mention...that in the Gamecocks earlier loss at E Kent...he had a career night against the Colonels big men, putting up 25 pts and grabbing 7 rebs....Looking for the same output again tonight....Again, love this current balance!

Side Note: Bradley is ranked 3rd in the conf in FG% with his 53% average....He also ranks 3rd in the conf in rebounding with his 7.5 average (6th off...and 3rd def)...Not to mention partner dowlow in Brown ranks 2nd in the conf in blocks.

*Other Team Stats I like:

-JSU currently is the OVC's best in steals per a game with 8.7
    -JSU is ranked 1st in TO Margin.
    -JSU is ranked 2nd in Off Rebounds.
    -JSU is ranked 2nd in 3 pt FG's made.
    -JSU also rankes 2nd in 3 pt % with their 37.8% average.
    -JSU is ranked 4th in FG%.
    -JSU at Home averages 4 less turnovers (13 to 17.6)..and average allowing 5.7 steals while they steal it 9.3 times on average in their House.
    -JSU also in their House average 3.6 blocks as well..
    -JSU forced an average of 16.8 turnovers per game..and 5 times this season has forced 20 or more turnovers.

*Some Situational Advantages:

-This is a very important game for the Gamecocks...as this matchup could help them in getting a 1st round home game in the OVC tourney coming up...They need to win this one...because they only sit one-half games behind 3rd place TT....and only 1 1/2 games ahead of 8th place Tenn Martin....That 1st round tourney home game is given to the OVC's top 4 teams...and the Gamecocks currently are sitting at the 4th spot..

-This one is for not only a better chance at securing a home game in the tourney's 1st round as mentioned above....but this one is also for Big Revenge against the Colonels who beaten the Gamecocks 86-78 in Richmond, Ky., on Jan. 19....I see the Gamecocks wanting to get this one...as it will also give them a chance to extend their winning streak over the Colonels, in their house (Pete Mathews Coliseum) to 0-3..

-These remaining games that the Gamecocks have left on their schedule is one which they can run the table in conf games....Right now, they are playing very solid ball and now are going to be facing 4 of the 5 bottom teams in the league to finish...So have to see them fully focused on finishing strong and going into the tourney with a lot of momentum...but it definately starts here with this game...However, us backers know that this run started two games ago with that big win at Tenn Tech.

CONCLUSION:

As mentioned above the Gamecocks remaining conference schedule definately puts them in position to finish the year strong...And as mentioned, although this is a very important game because of where they currently are sitting in the conf..this run by the Gamecocks had started two games ago, when they upset TT on their own floor as 4 players scored in double digits and 2 of them even posted double-doubles as well...

The Gamecocks fought hard to win on the road against a team that was sitting infront of them in the standings and is now just 1 game ahead...so I cant see them letting up against this Colonels team which sits behind them...Also, the fact that they are also playing this one with a bit of Revenge, not to mention, that this opponent also went to the dance as well...should definately give them complete focus to get the job done in solid fashion tonight...Tonight, the Gamecocks Strut and Cock-A-Doodle-To-Victory!...Strap them knives on Gang, cause we got ourselves a Cock Fight Baby! ....GL to All and Aloha as always, Co-Captain.

Comp play on: Marq +1
    Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-16-2006, 08:22 PM.

Comment

*2ND HF COMP PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Jacksonville St -5.5 +106 (2nd Hf)

-The Gamecocks started off slow but made run at the half...this half, I look for them to get back in the game....GL if you follow and Aloha CC.

Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-16-2006, 09:14 PM.

Comment

FYI:

-These were the remaining plays I released today on my CBB-Card for "Thirsty Thursdays" ...which like always is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

{CBB-Play}

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Unlv -3 (buy .5pt)

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

Wash St -2

Cali -3 .................................................. ..... Actual Play & Comp Play

PS: ....NO ONE but me on the entire NET keeps a RUNNING SERVICE THREAD...where all my plays are posted shortly before or after they go off...for DOCUMENTATION and INFORMATIONAL purposes....And there is a big reason WHY they DONT and WHY they WONT either....Watch Out Gang...Be Smarter Investors....CC

Comment

Originally posted by Co-Captain

Jacksonville St -5.5 +106 (2nd Hf) (WINNER!)

-The Gamecocks started off slow but made run at the half...this half, I look for them to get back in the game....GL if you follow and Aloha CC.

Ok the big one lost...but the 2nd HF play won for everyone...Heres another one that should come in as well..

UNLV -4 (2nd HF)

*Comb 2ND HF PLAYS Rec: 15W-4L= +22.20 Units (79%)

(+11 Games Over .500).....And All Documented!

GL and Aloha as always, CC.

Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-16-2006, 11:08 PM.

Comment

FYI:

-This was the Highest rated play and the Second To None indepth Write-Up & Game Analysis, I released to my clients on my CBB-Card for "Aloha Friday" ...which like always is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

*FRIDAY'S PLAYS (02-17):

{CBB-Play}

**Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

LOYOLA Md -6 (buy .5 pt)

-In this matchup...we have two teams with alot of similarities in play, stats, etc...however, it is their few differences which I feel will be the deciding advantage for the Greyhounds tonight to prevail...Lets address the similarities first.

*SOME SIMILARITIES:

Ok, what are some of the similarities here?...Lets get a few of them out of the way, shall we...Both played one common opponent in VMI (who sucks donkey dick, btw...but will be used against HP because of how they needed a last second shot to win at home, in their last game played vs this donkey dick sucking team...lol)...and both won....Both teams suck shit really on defense...with Loyola Md getting all the negative pub about their defense ranking 320th out of 334 Div 1 teams...Not good at all...However, you must remember that Loyola Md plays in a conference where offense is the way to win...You know, just like the WAC in CFB....Its all about who can score more Baby, screw defense!....Not to mention, that Loyola Md also plays in a conf where they have lines on the games, so people heard about them....Who the fuck heard of the High Point Panthers, besides the Panther players Mom's?....All kidding aside though...I think sometimes, the negatives are over-emphasized and not equally projected or compared by the media...But hey, were not here to talk about them Mofo's, now are we...Hell No!..Bunch of pencil pushing pussy's....LOL....jk, Clark. (for those that didnt catch that one...you know Clark Kent (reporter)?...Superman?....Ah, forget it....lol)

Ok getting back to the defense woes...Now we all know that Loyola Md sucks on defense...but it must also be fairly reported that so does the Panthers...Check this shit out...The Panthers play in the Big South conf..and currently sit in the middle of the pack...and there is a reason why they do...

HP in all games played:

-is ranked 8th in the conf in FG% defense, allowing 45%.
            -is ranked 6th in Scoring defense
            -is ranked 7th in Rebounding Margin.
            -is ranked 4th in 3 pt FG% Defense, allowing 34.3%.

HP in all games played in the Big South Conf only (a 9 team league):

-is ranked 8th in Scoring Defense allowing 73.8 ppg.
            -is ranked 9th in FG% Defense, allowing 47%.
            -is ranked 9th in 3 pt FG% Defense, allowing 37.6%.
            -is ranked 9th in Rebounding, grabbing only 32.9 rpg.
            -is ranked 7th in Defensive Rebounds, grabbing just 21.2 pg.
            -is ranked 6th in TO Margin.

Side Note: HP is 4-10 this year when their opponents scores 70+ points or more....Loyola can light it up.

Another similarity is that both teams are coming into this one on bad down streaks....HP, lost 3 of their last 4 games...and Loyola lost 7 of their last 8 games..But Loyola has the EDGES here...and its these Edges that come in way of the the Differences...Lets get to them shall we.

*THE DIFFERENCES: ... I feel this is what the Greyhounds have in their favor.

1.."The Offense"- Yes both have scoring offenses, which they hang their hats on....but the difference is Loyola has a much better more high powered offense in my opinion....And, here is some of the stats to back this up...

-Loyola Md at Home scoring 77.9 ppg and shooting 46.6% from the field at Home.
            -Loyola ranks 4th in Assist in the conf averaging 14.3 pg.
            -Loyola ranks 2nd in Scoring Offense in the conf with an average of 78.1 ppg....and which is ranked 27th in the Nation as well.
            -Loyola ranks 3rd in the conf in FG% hitting 46.5% from the field.....which also ranks 60th in the Nation.
            -Loyola ranks 2nd in the conf in Steals per game with 7.92.............which also ranks 78th in the Nation.
            -Loyola ranks 4th in 3pt FG made with 7.88 pg.
            -Loyola ranks 6th in 3pt FG%...hitting 36%.............which ranks 106th in the Nation.
            -Loyola is better in all 3 Scoring Categories...and also in Reb (both off and def) and Reb Margin.

Side Note: Loyola has scored 90 or more points 4 times this season....In previous 5 seasons combined...they have only had One 90 pt effort..

Side Note: Loyola has scored 70 or more points 14 of the last 17 games and is 12-7 in this span as well.

Side Note: Loyola ranks 3rd in the conf in FG% ...but has shot 45% or higher in 12 games this season...including a seasons best 62.5% vs Delaware, back in Dec 31st, 99-86 Win.

Side Note: Loyola is 6-0 when shooting 50% or better this year....Loyola is 9-1 when shooting higher FG% than opponents....and Loyola is 5-0 when making more FT attempts....and 9-5 when outboarding opponents as well..
            Interesting Side Note: Dont worry about being outscored by opponents bench....as the Greyhounds is 7-3, when their bench is outscored by their opponents bench....

And, that last interesting Side Note....is all due to this Bad Boy!

2..."The Stud" - SR G, All-American candidate, and soon to be NBA Star, Andre Collins...I will just list his shit down...much easier to see "Why" he will be in the NBA next year...and why he will be one of the differences here tonight as well..

-He is coming off of another 20 pt output...his 17th straight game where he has scored at least 20 pts....And, he has scored 20 pts in 3 of his last 4 games as well.
            -He has scored 30 pts or more 7 times this year....and twice had 39 pt games.
            -He is ranked 1st in the conf in Scoring averaging 26.4 ppg.....which also ranks him 3rd in the Nation..only behind Gonzaga's Morrison and Duke's Reddick.
            -He is ranked 2nd in Assist in the conf...averaging 4.79
            -He is ranked 1st in the conf in FT% hitting 90.7% from the line.....which also ranks 7th in the Nation.
            -He is ranked 3rd in Steals with his 2.58 spg......which ranks 20th in the Nation.
            -He is ranked 1st in 3 pt FG's made with 4.08.....which ranks 2nd in the Nation.
            -He has made 98 three pointers in the 1st 24 games...and is hitting 36.6% from 3 pt land...and has set a school record this year with 9 three's vs Marist.

Side Note: Collin's was named MAAC Player of the Week 3 times this year..

Side Note A: Collin's averages 94.7% of all the minutes played this season...and 39 of 40 minutes in the last 2 games played....So you see, how this Bad Boy will come at you all game long....Who will match up with him for HP?

Side Note AA: Collins also accounts for 34% of Loyola's scoring, 36% of their FGs attempts, 51% of the teams made Treys (98)...

Interesting Side Note: HP is 9-0 when holding opponents to Under 70 pts....Do you think this will happen?...I dont!

3..."The Road, the Road, that Terrible Road"- Yes, a big advantage I see Loyola having here is the Fact that this one is in their House...Here again is some negative things about HP on the Road..

-HP is just 5-8 on the Road...where they are averaging 71.5 ppg and only 31.7 rpg....but allowing opponents to average 77.2 ppg, shoot 47.9% from teh field, and grab an average of 38 rebs on them..

*Heres a current Biggie..

-HP, lost their last 3 Road games by a average of 14 pts...and on the Road HP defensively is NOT a High Point at all...LOL.
            -And, in their last 6 of 7 Road games...HP has allowed their opponents to shoot Over 50% from the field....More currently, in HP's last 3 Road games (all losses) they allowed opponents to shot 51.7%, 54.1%, and 51.2% from the field...Holy Moly!
            -And, in their last 3 Road games...their defense has Only been able to force an average of just 9 turnovers.
            -And, they were also outboarded in 6 of the last 7 Road games as well...
            -HP on offense also has struggled in their last 3 Road games where they only put up an average of just 65 ppg....this is Not going to cut it against this offensive teams of the Greyhounds....And, this is not good because of the fact that they are not playing good defense as well...

Side Note: HP's 73 pts in their last game vs VMI is Only just their 2nd time they have topped 70+ points in their last 8 games....Not good to be a funk vs Loyola and Collins....Know what I mean, jelly bean.

Side Note: HP is just 16-27 (.372) under Coach Lundy on the Road....And, the Panthers have just won 6 of their last 19 Road games...At home they are solid going 110-48 (all-time)....and 7-2 this year...and 28-9 under Coach Lundy....But you aint in Kansas NO MORE DORTHY...Excuse me, Carolina....lol.

If your team struggles on offense and defense on the Road...How are you expected to win or stop a team, who can score on their floor...eventhough their defense is very suspect?...Very hard to do my friends...Defense can help your offense...but when both is struggling away from home...you aint got shit!

4. .."The Inexperience"- Youth can be good in the beginning of the season....but when its nearing the end...and things are Not going good....Then you can expect that they will start packing it in, and start looking towards next season...Why?...Cause they can....But, when you got a team like Loyola, who has an NBA stud on it...expect no let up as he is on Audition, every single game....Believe Me!...And the scouts are not only looking at how he does...but how he is able to make those around him better...How he can complement his teammates....as we need to remember, eventhough the NBA looks like a one man show with some teams...Its a league of role players and playa's....So, every game is important for this upper class heavy team of Loyola....Here's some of the Differences which should make an impact as well in this game...

-HP starters are...3 Soph (latin word for "Wise Fool")...1 Freshman (universal word for young, dumb, and full of cum.)....and 1 Senior (only guy who's Not a Virgin)....LMAO!....You so crazy, Co-Captain.....Shut Up, and get back to typing Beeatch!
            -Sheeezzzz....#$%@&*^
            -HP's 12 of 15 players listed on the rooster is either a Fr or Soph (3 upperclassman, 5 soph, and 7 Fr)..
            -HP is the 2nd youngest team among all NCAA's 334 Div 1 programs..
            -HP has never faced a team from the MAAC, while Loyola owns a 4-1 mark (3-0 vs VMI and 1-1 vs Winthrop) against Big South squads.
            -Big South schools are 0-2 vs MAAC teams this season...with Loyola defeating VMI and Marist beating Liberty.
            -Loyola also 3-1 ATS and 7-2 SU vs non-conf opponents.

CONCLUSION:

Last season HP made it to the Big South Tourney Title game...but this year is alittle different..as they have been hit very hard by graduation and player defections...The Panthers last season lost 7 games by 3 pts or less...but even bigger lost for them was losing 9 players off that squad, including their top 4 scorers..

One of the big ? marks this year and still is a factor is at PG, where the Panthers coach Lundy continually keeps switching players back and forth...Hey, I was a coach before in the past in hoops as well...so I know how important it is to solidify your point man to run the floor...If you dont, your going to be in trouble alot...That is what has been happening up top for the Panthers...and going against this Loyola team who has a stud up top in Collins...as well as, his partner in Jr G James, who is hitting 46.5% of his FGs and is 7th in the league in Assist...they got a big advantage here..

Coach Lundy knows, that he needs defense probably more though than anything...because unlike last season, this year....HP when they have tried to run and gun with the opposition, they werent even able to handle the scorers of their own league...Tonight vs Loyola, who can run and gun...they are in trouble again...

Believe it or not, but Loyola's a program that is on the rise..not huge, but elevating a bit...and one reason is because of what coach Patsos (a 13 year coach under Marylands Coach Williams)...has brought to them...With him came Maryland transfers in Collins and in 6-10 270 lb Jr F Fofana...They have been helping him to build this program up and signs are headed in that direction...ie, attendance is up from 500+ a few years back to over 2,200...and they have already improved by 5 wins then in coach Patsos rookie season...Tonight, although not facing a conf opponent, it is important not to lose this one..as they are the better team from a better conference...and if they want this rise to continue these are games which they need to win....In addition, Sr G Collins also wont let a loss to this HP team happen, if he can help it...and I'll take a team with an obvious All-American candidate on it...over a team with youngsters just looking to get this season over with..any time of the day...Tonight, Lets release the HOUNDS! ...Greyhounds that is.....GL and Aloha Co-Captain.

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Cornell -3

Cont Info: [email protected]

Comp play on: Yale
            Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-17-2006, 07:04 PM.

Comment

*REGULAR 2ND HF PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Loyola -6 (2nd Hf)

-Damn, yet again..the home team comes out with their heads up their assess...This half, the Greyhounds run...

*Comb 2ND HF PLAYS Rec: 15W-5L= +20.00 Units (75%)

(+10 Games Over .500).....And All Documented!

Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-17-2006, 08:00 PM.

Comment

FYI:

-This was the last play released today on my CBB-Card for "Aloha Friday" ...which like always is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

FRIDAY'S PLAYS (02-17):

{CBB-Plays}

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Akron +7

PS: ....NO ONE but me on the entire NET keeps a RUNNING SERVICE THREAD...where all my plays are posted shortly before or after they go off...for DOCUMENTATION and INFORMATIONAL purposes....And there is a big reason WHY they DONT and WHY they WONT either....Watch Out Gang...Be Smarter Investors....CC

comp play (opinion only) on: Tenn -1
                Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-17-2006, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Co-Captain
                  *REGULAR 2ND HF PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Loyola -6 (2nd Hf) (WINNER!)

-Damn, yet again..the home team comes out with their heads up their assess...This half, the Greyhounds run...

**TOP RATED 2ND HF PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Akron -1 (2nd Hf)

Akron shot 33%...and Nevada shot 55% in the first half...I feel things will settle down a bit for both teams in this half...and Nevada to win but not by more pts...

*Comb 2ND HF PLAYS Rec: 16W-5L= +22.00 Units (76%)

(+11 Games Over .500).....And All Documented!

Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-17-2006, 10:05 PM.

Comment

***ATTENTION ALL-- "BGP"-GOM...goes in SAT Night action!

Aloha Gang....

Ok, I am going to release just my 4th "BIG GAME PLAY" selection so far this year in the HOOPS....and this one is rated a Game Of the Month selection as well....

My "BIG GAME PLAYS" as most of you already know is/are the absolute best plays I release in All Sports combine, bar none...And they have a Documented Winning % that is simply Second To None, and especially in the Hoops...just like their Second To None indepth Write-Ups and Big Game Analysis which accompanies them as well...

I not only tell you "WHO" I am playing big...but also exactly "WHY" as well....No one else out there does or goes through these lengths to provide the best for my clients...In addition to providing everyone with the Truth and the Facts as I have done...and not what other jealous bashers want to "spin" or "twist" around, just to fit their bullshit agenda's. ...Get a Life Guys..LOL.

Win or lose though, everyone knows that me and the service I provide is Legit and nothing but the result of Hard and Honest Handicapping Work (utilizing the 3 Main Handicapping Methods..mixed in with my own personal insights and experiences in this game)....That is why, when it comes to making that investment to Hit the Man Hard with...you can be sure that this is not just any old play...This is an investment play which has been fully and completely Handicapped out..and which has a proven track record and $uccess that NO ONE can deny...NO ONE!
                    (not even you Li'l Husker! . ..Nice try though..Lmfao!)

These complete and indepth big game analysis I provide...is one reason why these plays have so much success..as there is no short cuts to finding that Solid Big Winner...and, as shown by my Investment Reports, none has been taken!...Never have and never will either!.....Only Hard and Honest Handicapping Work, just like anything else you do in life, will help you find $uccess more times then not!....Believe Me!

Anyways, I need to cut this short as it is a big day today....Unless you're a Monthly or Weekly Plays Package holder that is entitled to receive this and all "BGPs" that I release as part of your package and at no additional cost....

You can still pick up this "BIG GAME PLAY"-Non-Conf Game of the Month selection separately...

You decide and let me know...Below is the last 5 "BIG GAME PLAYS" I released and have been All Documented as well.....2 solid Ass Winners to close out the CFB season....and 3 Kick-Ass "BGPs" -Winners to start the CBB season....Dont miss out as I shoot to get my "BIG GAME PLAY"-REC to 4-0 this year on the Hardcourt...for you and all my other clients already on board the Hoops $$$ Train....All aboard!

GL and LETS GO SINK EM! .....ALOHA CC.

BTW: This game goes off after 7 pm EST so you got alot of time to get on it...

*Check this out......

MONDAY'S PLAYS (01-02):

{CFB-BOWL PLAY}
                    "BIG GAME PLAY"-BOWL GAME OF THE YEAR on: (10 Units)

Ohio St -4 (buy .5pt) (EZ Blowout Winner!)

TUESDAY'S PLAYS (01-03):

{CFB-BOWL PLAY}
                    "BIG GAME PLAY"-UNDERDOG GAME OF THE MONTH: (8 Units)

Florida St +10 (EZ Winner!)

SATURDAY'S PLAYS (12-17):

{CBB-PLAY}
                    "BIG GAME PLAY"--WAC GAME OF THE WEEK ON: (7 Units)

Hawaii -3 (EZ Winner!)

THURSDAY'S PLAYS (01-12):

{CBB-PLAYS}
                    "BIG GAME PLAY"--WAC GAME OF THE WEEK ON: (7 Units)

La Tech -2 (buy .5 pt) (Winner!)

*TUESDAY'S PLAYS (01-24):

{CBB-Play}
                    "BIG GAME PLAY"-MVC PLAY OF THE WEEK on: (6 Units)

S ILL -3 (EZ Blowout Winner!)

ALL DOCUMENTED AS WELL....use Link to View and Verify everything...Dont just take my word for it!...

http://forum.*****.com/showthread.php?t=330398

PS: It is my belief (and everyone has the right to their own, which I am sure they all have...lol..So be it) that the reason why that thread was locked up....is because there simply was way to much $$$ going on and way to much Documentation of it as well, for others to handle, especially coming from a Legit Sports Investing Service...But, I do thank them for allowing me and others the ability to show the Legit and Hard/Honest Work I put into these plays...and also the ability to Document them Bad Boys as well...Cause that gives me the right to talk about them and the ability to back-up my $uccess as well...Cause without Documentation from a legit 3rd party such as BC, etc...Most say You aint got shit to talk about....JMO, TFWIW...CC

Comp play on: Wichita St -2.5
                    Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-18-2006, 04:33 PM.

Comment

FYI:

-This was the first play to go off from my CBB-Card released on "Super Saturday" ...which like always is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

SATURDAY'S PLAYS (02-18):

{CBB-Plays}

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

Wichita St -3

comp play (opinion only) on: Georgia

BTW: You still have time to get on my "BIG GAME PLAY"-GAME OF THE MONTH selection...and its Second to None indepth Write-Up and Big Game Analysis, which comes with it....But you need to hurry, before its too late!....Dont miss out! ...
                      Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-18-2006, 07:58 PM.

Comment

FYI:

-This was the Highest rated play and the Second To None indepth Write-Up & Big Game Analysis, I released to my clients on my CBB-Card for "Super Saturday" ...which like always is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

{CBB-Play}

"BIG GAME PLAY"-NON-CONF GAME OF THE MONTH: (8 Units)

Jacksonville St -5

-Ok I released a Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE WEEK selection on these Gamecocks on Thursday...which unfortunately for us...didnt quite get to go into OT after a foul, at half-courts of places...was called with 1.2 secs left in regulation and the Gamecocks going on a big run to tie the game up as well...Oh well, that is this game for you...and that is the Zebra's stupidity as well....But that is in the past and the past is the past most times...but this time it is not the case to be here, imo....Why, cause this opponent for the Gamecocks, like E Kentucky, is yet another team with some similarities...but alot more deficiencies then the Colonels brought to their matchup....

This is a non-conf matchup..and the teams dont have a familiarity with eachother...but, I see this as an advantage to the Gamecocks today....Some of the other Key Advantages listed below are the same as those they held in the last game vs E Kent....as the Facts dont change..just the opponents....This game also provides the Gamecocks, a chance to take a so-called break from action with their conference foes, which I feel will only allow them to play abit more relaxed...instead of in desparation, in wanting secure that important 4th home game spot given out to only the top 4 team in the conf tournament....Speaking though about this quickly approaching conf tourneys..the Gamecocks know that they need to get back their stride and confidence...And, NO's definately provides just the team to do it with...

Like the last game...these two teams, as mentioned, are almost fully dependant and reliant on their Backcourt to win games for them....Yes Gang, today again is about a game where its all about the guys handling the Rock....And, I feel that JSU Gamecocks holds the decided advantage in this department even more so....and below are again the same reasons why..

Jacksonville St's Senior Backcourt:

Jacksonville St returns 5 starters from last seasons team....and 3 of them are starting Senior Guards in Russell, Spencer, and Wilson....In total though, the Gamecocks have 5 senior guards, who at one time or another have seen action and made major contributions....Of the 5 Senior Guards, 4 of them saw action in all games last season....And this goes along well, as on the rooster for the Gamecocks are 9 players with starting experience...This is something that can only be considered a positive plus for any team to possess....Unless, of course, they all suck shit and couldnt hit a shot even if the rims were lowered to eye level....LOL..jk.

Anyways, on the Hardcourt...Guard play determines alot of the outcome of games...And JSU, possesses one of the most seasoned backcourts in the OVC this year....And, this backcourt who leads this Gamecock team as they sit alone in the 4th spot in the conf....will again be looked upon to lead the way....

*SR G Russell ....aka "The General" (these are my own personal nick-names for them...)

-This boy is the leader of the Gamecocks and has been for the past 3 seasons now...And having this type of experienced PG leading the way is so very important to the success of any team...He's the floor General out there...and so far he has been doing a superb job....Here is his stats and what he has accomplished so far, which brings to this game alot of solid benefits to why I see the Gamecocks getting this one..

Russell is currently leading the OVC conf in Assist per a game with his solid 6.5 apg average....This also ties him for 5th in the NCAA as well....He is also ranked 1st in the conf and ranked 19th in the nation, in FT %...with his Solid 89.3%.....Speaking of FT shooting, Russell is currently on a freakin Hot FT shooting streak, as he has drained his last 20 FT attempts (dating back to Feb 4th)...and has currently made 40 of his last 42 attempts at the line as well...Solid advantage to have late in the game Baby!

-Side Note: G Walker Russell besides moving into 7th place on the OVC's all-time assists list, following that solid road win at Tenn Tech....he also is putting up these numbers on average....Shooting 38.3% from downtown....3.7 rpg....1.5 spg...and 13.1 ppg...

*SR G BJ Spencer...aka "The Mad-Bomber"

-BJ is the Gamecocks All-Time long-range bomber...so believe me, he definately can light it the fuck up baby!....He is considered one of the premier 3 pt shooters in the OVC conf....and is definately has proving it again this year draining 69 treys so far on the season....Solid!....He also currently ranks 3rd in the conf, in 3 pt % with his 44.8% average...and is also ranked 3rd as well in 3pt FGs made with his 3 long bomb per a game average...BJ, also ranks 8th in FG % in the conf with his 48% average as well...

Spencer is the type of player which all teams wish they could have on offense..but yet so few possess, especially as he is not only a long range threat, but a consistant long range threat...and that is what separates him from many others who claim to be able to shoot it from downtown....When BJ is on a roll, he can simply spark a team to go on big runs on offense..

Side Note: BJ besides leading the team in from behind the Arc....he also leads the team with his 15.3 ppg average (which ranks him 10th in the conf)...and he is also coming off of tying the schools single-season 3-pointers made record on Tuesday in a 77-68 win over Morehead State, meaning his next successful trey attempt will push him past the previous record holder, Poonie Richardson, who connected on 69 3-pointers in the 2001-02 season.

*SR G Wilson ...aka "Mr Versatile"

-Wilson is the Gamecocks best inside/outside guy....hense Mr Versatile....He can score from the outside and inside and averages 7.3 ppg...However, it is his ability to also bang the boards as well, which has helped the Gamecocks emensly over some opponents this year...He currently shoots 38.8% from downtown...and is averaging 4 rebs per game, while also shooting 74.5% from the line as well...He's not the biggest of the 3 Guards, but he definately does play like it...but this is to be expected as he is the most experienced of the trio with 4 years of starting experience...This Versatility was clearly seen in the Gamecocks upset of defending champs Tenn Tech, 2 games ago on the road...where Wilson had a monster day grabbing 12 boards (4 off rebs) to go along with his...one 3 pointer, 2 steals, 1 block, and 11 pts in the win...In that game the Gamecocks outboarded the Golden Eagles by 11 rebs....Solid!

Side Note: 4 of the returning G's for the Gamecocks all shot over 70% from the line last season....and this season, 4 of the 5 guards again are hitting their shots from the line...ie, Spencer 73.7%....Russell 89.3%......Wilson 77.5%.....and Peters 83.3%.

*JSU Frontcourt:

-Cant forget the "Trees" now can we....LOL...Beside the active and talented backcourt of the Gamecocks...the guys downlow this year have also provided major contribution, especially since it is considered their weak spots with so many new faces in the mix...

However, guys like JR F Courtney Bradley continue to be impressive...and was just awarded on Monday, his 5th OVC Newcomer of the Week honor by recording his 7th double-double of the season...And whats more important coming into this game...is that he is matching up with the rest of the crew on his solid play...as he is coming off of a 14 pt, 10 rebound game...which is also his 2nd DD in the last two games...Like this current balance!....Oh, and I forgot to mention...that in the Gamecocks earlier loss at E Kent...he had a career night against the Colonels big men, putting up 25 pts and grabbing 7 rebs....Looking for the same output again tonight....Again, love this current balance!

Side Note: Bradley is ranked 3rd in the conf in FG% with his 53% average....He also ranks 3rd in the conf in rebounding with his 7.5 average (6th off...and 3rd def)...Not to mention partner dowlow in Brown ranks 2nd in the conf in blocks.

*Other Team Stats I like:

-JSU currently is the OVC's best in steals per a game with 8.7
                        -JSU is ranked 1st in TO Margin.
                        -JSU is ranked 2nd in Off Rebounds.
                        -JSU is ranked 2nd in 3 pt FG's made.
                        -JSU also rankes 2nd in 3 pt % with their 37.8% average.
                        -JSU is ranked 4th in FG%.
                        -JSU at Home averages 4 less turnovers (13 to 17.6)..and average allowing 5.7 steals while they steal it 9.3 times on average in their House.
                        -JSU also in their House average 3.6 blocks as well..
                        -JSU forced an average of 16.8 turnovers per game..and 5 times this season has forced 20 or more turnovers.
                        -JSU also 5-3 ATS and 12-6 SU as a Fav their last 18 games..
                        -JSU also 11-6 ATS ...5-1 ATS this year, in games played on Sat.
                        -JSU also 12-5 ATS after a conf game.
                        -JSU also 6-2 ATS off a loss in a conf game.
                        -JSU also 4-2 ATS & 5-3 SU vs teams with losing records.
                        -NO 1-14 on the Road this year.
                        -NO just 3-6 ATS & 3-8 SU vs Non-Conf opponents.
                        -NO just 2-14 as a Dog.

*Some Situational Advantages:

--NO in their last 5 Road games have loss all ...and did so by an average of 8+ ppg...In these last 5 road losss, they have also only scored an average of just 60 ppg...while allowing opponents to average 72 ppg....Overall, NO on the road is averaging just 61.9 ppg, shooting 39.8% from the field, and grabbing an average of just 33 rpg....while allowing opponents to average 74.2 ppg, shoot 47.7% from the field, 37.3% from behind the Arc, and grab an average of 38.5 rpg on them....Not Good!....What also is Not Good is the Fact that overall NO is a poor FT shooting team, averaging just 63.5% from the line...and even worse is that they are even worse from the line on the road...where they average just 60.9% FT shooting....NOOOT GOOOOD!

-JSU, meanwhile, can light it up at home..where they are averaging 76.8 ppg, shooting 47% from the field, 38.7% from behind the Arc, and also 71.9% from the line as well...Sooolid!

-This game is again between two teams that rely heavily on their guards to get the job done..however, unlike E Kent, who has two solid consistant SR Guards in Witt and McLeish, both of which average almost 20 ppg...NO's, unfortunately for them, lost their two studs up top, when their best player and scorer, Jr Bo McCalebb (19 ppg) was lost early in the season...and then when Jr G Williams (15.5 ppg) left the team in Jan 21st...That is two solid ass backcourt players and their loss is simply showing on this Privateers teams.....Buuuut, it is also these things which also helped to create and cause havoc to this NO team all season long..

-Remember Hurricane Katrina....well to most of us, it is probably a distant memory....But for this NO's team, they are having to deal with it every single day and game...Not to mention, the lost of 3 starters as well....The Privateers have found it hard to continue with consistancy, with taking care of the ball, valueing every possession, and of course "the biggie", making their FTs (60% on the Road).

Side Note: NO's has had 46 player games missed due to injuries this season, including 22 by Ben Elias (ACL), 18 by Bo McCalebb (fractured wrist), five by Shawn Malloy (sprained ankle) and one by Nathaniel Parker (sprained ankle).

-I believe that NO's hadnt been for the Hurricane and the loss of their studs in the backcourt...they would of contended for a shot at the Sun Belt Title...but that didnt happen...And what did happen is the fact that although these Privateers have been battling with all these adversities this season...I feel that it is their last 3 losses, following a 2 game win streak over Denver and N Texas, where the tires and the gas in the tank, not to mention the wear and tear emotionally for this team has finally run its course...In these last 3 games losses, the Privateers, blew a 17 pt half-time lead and loss outright by 4 points to Troy...They then loss by 10 pts in another hard fought game at S Alabama, where the score was tied at half-time...Only to come home to lose another close one to UL Laff, a team at the time was sitting below them in cellar of the Sun Belt's West division....Now NO's is at the bottom...with nothing to play for as their last 3 games wont provide them any chance to get out from the bottom of their division...If anything it was something to hold on to for them...but that last lost at home, I feel is the final dagger on a season these guys, including coach Towe, will want to just end already...

Side Note (Quote): "But I don't think there is any preparation for what happened here. There is no blueprint. The dynamics of this situation are incredible from one day to the next. It's the stuff you have to deal with on a daily basis. Each day you have to recommit yourself."..."The losing is hurting me and my kids but we're OK," Towe said. "I continue to try to tell them that we've got it a lot better than a lot of people. They're still playing ball. They're still going to school. They've still got their scholarships. But I don't think they truly understand that. But they're trying, they're trying. ..."We've changed just about everything in these guys' lives. But we got out of here with no family members dying, no health issues. A couple of our local kids' families lost their homes. We've all lost a little bit, and we're all still kind of working through it. Me? I'm just trying to hold it all together."-- -- UNO coach Monte Towe

Sad, yes...but time to end the season...and I think the Gamecocks who are still hungrey and have alot to look forward to this season will take full advantage of this tonight...and coming off a Home loss, just makes them more hungrier and focused on doing just that...

BTW....here is how I have been watching, tracking, and hitting my spots with these two teams this year...Pretty good success at doing that, wouldnt you agree....Now its time for this Big Boy to hit!

THURSDAY'S PLAYS (01-12):

{CBB-PLAYS}

NO -2.5 (WIN)

*MONDAYS PLAYS (01-30):

{CBB-Plays}

Jacksonville St +7.5 (WIN)

SATURDAY'S PLAYS (02-04):

{CBB-Plays}

NO -2 (LOSE)

*THURSDAY'S PLAYS (02-09):

{CBB-Plays}
                        **Special-TOP RATED DOG OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

N.O. +7.5 (EZ DOG WINNER!)

*MONDAYS PLAYS (02-13):

{CBB-Plays}

NO +12 (WIN)

{CBB-Plays}
                        **Special-TOP RATED REVENGE OF THE WEEK ON: (5 Units)

Jacksonville St -4 (LOSE)

Jacksonville St -5.5 (2nd Hf) (WIN)

CONCLUSION:

As mentioned above the Gamecocks remaining conference schedule definately puts them in position to finish the year strong...And as mentioned, although this is a non-conf game...its is still very imporatant inorder for the Gamecocks to get...because they will have to battle hard when they return back to conference play....and you dont want to go down the stretch with all thats up for them...on a two game losing streak....Not to mention, a two game losing streak on your own home floor...

With the way things have gone for the Privateers all season, and especially in their last 3 games...valient as there play was....tonight, I can only see the hungrier Gamecocks Struting and Cock-A-Doodling-To-Victory!...So again Gang, lets strap them knives on, cause we got ourselves another Cock Fight Baby! ....

GL to All and LETS GO SINK EM! , Co-Captain.

Comp play on: Pitt -2

PS: Li'l Lying Husker (not to mention slandering and records "twisting" and "intentional records mis-accounting" Husker)...make sure you tell everyone that I am still up Big $$$ in the Hoops Overall Kid!...The Bottom line is all that matters...and that Bottom line is the Fact that me and my clients, in for the long haul, are still up BIG $$$ on the Man!...Making that DOCUMENTED $$$ PROFIT in All Sports combined this year....Aloha and your

Hey btw...I heard that you were you banned from this site...Why???..Oh, and how much do you get paid to follow me around every single day of your life??...What a life you have, huh...LMFAO at YOU!
                        Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-18-2006, 08:44 PM.

Comment

FYI:

-These were the remaining Night Plays off my CBB-Card for "Super Saturday" ...which like always is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

{CBB-Plays}

Utah +1.5

Syracuse -3 (buy .5pt)

Pitt -2

Cal Irvine -4.5 .................................................. ............... Actual Play & Comp Play

Comment

FYI:

-These were some Late Night additions released on my CBB-Card for "Super Saturday" ...which like always is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

{CBB-Late Plays}

Hawaii/SC OVER 132

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Fresno St +12.5 .................................................. . Comp Play

PS: Husker, why are you bad-mouthing other forums??. ...Bro, get a life!.....Oh and dont forget to report that me and my clients, who are in for the long haul...are Kicking Big Time A$$ OVERALL! ....And that is all that matters.....Aloha also means, your
                            Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-19-2006, 12:04 AM.

Comment

**TOP RATED 2ND HF COMP PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Hawaii -8 (2nd Hf)

-Ok just like always, the Warriors come out with their heads up their asses....But hey that is how they play at Home....The 2nd Hf is where you need to bang them...as the Jet Lag and the crowd, not to mention the Hawaiian Pride..to protect this court from the mainlanders come into play ...in Hoop just like on the Gridiron...

When Hawaii is down at the Half...you have to bang them in the 2nd HF...Its almost automatic...and I have made more money doing this, so recommending after watching the 1st half, that it is the play again...

SC, is just shooting and not even aiming...and the reason they are up at the half is Hawaii went cold for 8 freakin minutes...This half expect the Warriors to run it and score it...while SC will not.....Go Warriors and GL and Aloha CC.

BTW...my 2nd Hf Record:

*Comb 2ND HF PLAYS Rec: 16W-6L= +18.70 Units (73%)

(+10 Games Over .500).....And All Documented!

================================================== =======================================

PS: Husker, why are you bad-mouthing other forums??. ...Bro, get a life!.....Oh and dont forget to report that me and my clients, who are in for the long haul...are Kicking Big Time A$$ OVERALL! ....And that is all that matters.....

BTW, I see your a 44 year old male...and all you do is follow others around at several forums all day long, where you mis-represent their records and service they provide....And, you do this for those that post for Free and Paid also...WTF!....Dont you have a life?...Wow, 44 years old and nothing better to do with you time....Man, you gotta come to Hawaii and surf the waves..and just the net....Nah, forget that you wouldnt last here....LMAO at You Again......Aloha also means, your
                              Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-19-2006, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X