Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBB/NBA- Plays Packages available....incl's all my "BIG GAME PLAYS"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI:

-This was another play on my Hoops-Card for "Showtime Sunday" to go off the board ....and which is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

SUNDAY'S PLAYS (03-05):

{CBB-Plays}

TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Manhatten -2.5

Gang, March is here...Time now to jump on board...and start making that run again in "The Madness"....Solid Plays Packages for "the Madness" up and available at a Special price rate....So, hop on and LETS GO SINK EM!

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

Comp play on: SD/Zags Under 154

Comment

• FYI:

-These were a few more plays on my Hoops-Card for "Showtime Sunday" to go off the board ....and which is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

SUNDAY'S PLAYS (03-05):

{CBB-Plays}

TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

S Alabama -6 (buy .5pt)

SD/Zags Under 154............................................... .................................Actual Play & Comp Play

-Ok the Zags maybe rested but them big boys for the Torerros are not as this one is their 3rd game in 3 days...so dont see them at all wanting to keep a fast pace up, if one breaks out...Also, the two games played between these two this year ended with a total of 134 and 127...The Torerros also have the boys down low to bang the boards with the Zags and that should also help prevent 2nd chance opps....GL and LETS GO GET EM!.....ALOHA CC.

Gang, March is here...Time now to jump on board...and start making that run again in "The Madness"....Solid Plays Packages for "the Madness" up and available at a Special price rate....So, hop on and LETS GO SINK EM!

Comment

• FYI:

-This was the 1st of my 2 highest rated plays on my Hoops-Card for "Showtime Sunday" to go off the board ....and which is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

SUNDAY'S PLAYS (03-05):

{CBB-Plays}

**Special-TOP RATED PLAYS OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Iona -3

Comp play on: Clippers -4 (buy .5pts)

Comment

• Captain .. Stop bumping your thread 5-10 times a day ... I do not care if you are leaving a Comp in your post ...

We will give you 2 bumps a day ...

Comment

• Aloha Spark,

I hope you dont mind me asking...but, I dont understand what is the problem or what I am doing that is wrong.

Others always comes into service threads and ask for them to post the plays, at least after they go off so that...they can verify what they released instead of doing it after the games are completed...

This is all I am doing...and what I have done for over a year now...and in all sports as well...So really dont know what is the big problem now.

Its not like I want to have to do this...but am doing this for the purpose of others..so that they know and can feel safe that if they do join, they have all the information and can verify it themselves..

Why now the special rules is all that I am asking...I am just following what has been posted above..for every service who post here to follow...

Please explain...and if possible via Email...

PS: the other reason why I need to sometimes do this is because the games goe off at different times...and I cant give them all out for Free if I am only allowed two posts, as others paid for them...But, I still try very hard to get them posted with as few bumps as I can...

Not here to make trouble or cause problems for anyone...just trying to show legitamacy, honesty, and what I released (which is also a part of advertising)...Which is always questioned and becomes a problem here whenever a service states they won, etc...Just trying to eliviate some of the possible problems for everyone....CC.

Will everyone else have two bumps a day as well?

Comment

• bump cause co captain text mess me and asked me 2
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Last plays report for the day on Sunday!

FYI:

-These were the last plays released on my Hoops-Card for "Showtime Sunday" to go off the board ....and which is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

SUNDAY'S PLAYS (03-05):

{CBB-Plays}

**Special-TOP RATED PLAYS OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

UL Laff -3 (buy .5pt)

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

St Mary -4 .................................................. ..............................Actual Play & Comp Play

{NBA-Play}

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

La Clippers -4 (buy .5pt)

-With the two of the Clippers top 5 scorers back in action ...in Maggette (21 ppg, 5.4 rpg, 2.4 apg) and Kaman (11.2 ppg, 9.2 rpg)...and with one game under their belts...Eventhough it ended a 3 game winning streak they had going...You gotta still like the fact that they are back!...I do and I like the Clippers to get it done tonight...Furthermore, the Clippers already beat this team on their floor back in Feb 10th, and cant forget Brand scoring a career high 44 pts as well....So there is no reason I see that they cant get it done again, especially with the boys baaaaack! .GO CLIPPERS!

Comment

• And now you just made another post after I asked you not to bump .. Now I know why the other sites banned you ...

To be quite honest with you I am tired of seeing your thread on the top of the main page all day ... You are starting to irritate me and some of the other guys here and I am asking you to back off to 2 bumps a day ... all you have to do is post your comp plays once a day before the games start .. simple as that ... you do not need to bump all day and night... I do not see anyone else doing this but you ...

If I see another bump tonight I will lock this thread ... This is a warning Co-Captain ...

Comment

• He treats this place like it's his personal website. If you want to post games after tip for tracking purposes, do it at your own site and tell people in your original post that they are there. If you don't have a website, pony up and build one!

I tried talking to this jackoff already and nothing changed. I'm with you Spark and totally sick of it. If your banned in 3 places, why not a 4th?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                        Oh God, it must be midnight.

Comment

• The Midnight Opinion Factor!!!!! Hahaha.. Love It Wayne!!!

Comment

• You see how I tried to talk to him but he slapped me in the face and said fvk it .. he is going to post anyway ... after he responded to me he made another post ... so now i have reasons to dump his ass like the others have ...

Comment

• He cares about nobody and nothing Spark.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                                He cares about nobody and nothing Spark.
                                He better start caring about this site cause this is one of the few left he is welcomed on ... and you are correct when saying he acts like he is the administrator here ... damn, every hour I see his thread on the top of the page ... 2 bumps a day is plenty for any of these services ...

Comment

Working...
                                X