Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBB/NBA- Plays Packages available....incl's all my "BIG GAME PLAYS"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Co-Captain

**TOP RATED 2ND HF COMP PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Hawaii -8 (2nd Hf) (EZ WINNER!)

-Ok just like always, the Warriors come out with their heads up their asses....But hey that is how they play at Home....The 2nd Hf is where you need to bang them...as the Jet Lag and the crowd, not to mention the Hawaiian Pride..to protect this court from the mainlanders come into play ...in Hoop just like on the Gridiron...

When Hawaii is down at the Half...you have to bang them in the 2nd HF...Its almost automatic...and I have made more money doing this, so recommending after watching the 1st half, that it is the play again...

SC, is just shooting and not even aiming...and the reason they are up at the half is Hawaii went cold for 8 freakin minutes...This half expect the Warriors to run it and score it...while SC will not.....Go Warriors and GL and Aloha CC.

FYI:

BTW...my 2nd Hf Plays Record:..which most was shared here as comps plays.

*Comb 2ND HF PLAYS Rec: 17W-6L= +21.70 Units (74%)

(+11 Games Over .500).....And All Documented!

*Stay tuned for more of these 2nd Hf plays to come Gang...as it is pleasure to share them and give back to this Awesome Forum.....Till next time, GL and Aloha CC.

================================================== =======================================

PS: Husker, why are you bad-mouthing other forums??. ...Bro, get a life!.....Oh and dont forget to report that me and my clients, who are in for the long haul...are Kicking Big Time A$$ OVERALL! ....And that is all that matters.....

BTW, I see your a 44 year old male...and all you do is follow others around at several forums all day long, where you mis-represent their records and service they provide....And, you do this for those that post for Free and Paid also...WTF!....Dont you have a life?...Wow, 44 years old and nothing better to do with your time....Man, you gotta come to Hawaii and surf the waves..and not just the net....Nah, forget that you wouldnt last here....LMAO at You Again......Aloha also means, your

Oh and I forgot to mention....hows my 2nd HF Plays Record loser...LOL...I still remember, when you started a bashing thread to try and tell everyone how my 2nd Hf plays sucked and that they were a Scam...Suck, you say, huh...A Scam, you say, huh....Really???....LMFAO.

Tell me Loser, where is the SCAM with this Kick-Ass Record???....No wonder you were banned from this site....You talk out your ass and you dont know how to count.....LMFAO at You Again.

*Comb 2ND HF PLAYS Rec: 17W-6L= +21.70 Units (74%)

(+11 Games Over .500).....And All Documented!
    Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-19-2006, 02:04 AM.

Comment

FYI:

--This was the first play to go off from my CBB-Card released on "Showtime Sunday" ...which like always is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

SUNDAY'S PLAYS (02-19):

{CBB-Plays}

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Texas -9.5

-Grab this one before the line goes up even more Gang....No time to mess around for Texas as the Jayhawk are right on their asses in the Big 12 standings...The Horns already smoked this young Okie St team in their previous matchup at home...and the only difference in this one is the location...But the results should be another solid win by this Horns team that is simply back on a roll after falling in the Red River rivalry with the Sooners...The young Cowboys are missing those studs they lost from last years team...and it showing as they have now lost 7 of their last 8 games.

I mentioned before that youth is a good thing...but usually in a season filled with success...but not so good when the season turns to shit and they head down the stretch with nothing to play for..The inexperienced Cowboys is starting to show...as in their last 5 games they have gone 1-4, averaging just 55.6 ppg, shooting 38.9%, and grabbing just 27.4 rebs in the process..

This lack of board banging strength is what will be their doom as the Horns are nasty on the boards..as in their last 5 games, besides going 5-0, shooting 46.6%, averaging 76.4 ppg, while allowing only 57.8 ppg and 38.4% shooting from the field...have been averaging 41.8 rebounds per a game..while only allowing 25.8 rebs to opponents...And in their game vs Baylor, 70% of the offense came from the frontcourt that outboarded the Bears 40 to 21....WOW!

The young Cowboys already got smoked by 34 points in the first game..and they should get rolled by double digits in this one as well....Probably wont be as bad as that blowout was, but it should be bad enough to where the Okie St faithful will be looking to the start of Baseball season...The good old days with the Grahams and Lucus's are long gone now....But, even when they were around the past two years, they couldnt beat Texas...and Coach Sutton's departure just makes matters even worse as his son is not Eddie....This season is all shit for the Cowboys, and its no wonder Eddie started drinking again...Hell, going from those teams he had to this one he has, would push any coach to hit the sauce A-L-O-T!....Texas, to much, to much, way too much!

PS: ....NO ONE but me on the entire NET keeps a RUNNING SERVICE THREAD...where all my plays are posted shortly before or after they go off...for DOCUMENTATION and INFORMATIONAL purposes....And there is a big reason WHY they DONT and WHY they WONT either....Watch Out Gang...Be Smarter Investors....CC

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

Comp play (opinion only) on: Umass -5
      Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-19-2006, 01:40 PM.

Comment

**Special-TOP RATED 2ND HF PLAY ON: (4 Units)

Texas -9 (2nd Hf)

-The Horns shot only 29% from the field in the 1st half....WTF!...Down by 11 at half-time...and facing a possible upset....I dont think so!....Horn get it back in the 2nd Hf....We seen them come back against way better team on the road before...I expect them to do it again here, in this very important game for them to win...or they will lose that #1 seed come tourney selection time....They dont want to lose that one...Oh No, they dont want to lose that one!....So this half, look for them to keep Okie St's struggles of closing out games strong at Home to continue.....Texas Big This Half!

GL and Now LETS GO SINK EM!
        Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-19-2006, 02:35 PM.

Comment

FYI:

-This was the Highest rated play and the Second To None indepth Write-Up & Game Analysis, I released to my clients on my CBB-Card for "Showtime Sunday" ...which like always is now being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always.

*Special-TOP RATED PAC-10 REVENGER OF THE WEEK: (5 Units)

Stanford -3

-This game is a biggie for both teams as it has implication if they want to get an invite to the Big Dance....Only one team can win though, and I feel the Cardinals at Home, in front of their screaming fans, will be the ones to come out with another Huge win...

The Cards are on a very strong surge right now..as they have currently bounced back with a huge blowout win, after losing two straight on the road...But, forget about thinking those two losses were a sign of a downward trend for them...as they gave both the Bears and the nationally ranked Zags a run for their money and only lost those two games by just 7 points...In addition, it also must be noted that they were facing the conf's 2nd best team on their floor in a big rivalry game....And then went up against the # 5 Zags, on their floor where they hold the nations longest winning streak of 36 games....Plus,.these two tough games were the last two games of a brutal 4 game road trip as well for them....Also, if those two losses were a sign of something negative occurring for the Cards, they surely ended that speculation with that blowout win over the Sun Devils at home...

The game vs the Sun Devils, not only allowed the Cards to get back alittle of their mojo back by being able to take it out on the leagues worst team...but it also allowed the main studs, to get their Hot shooting trends back on track and past it as well....Ie, Sr G/F Grunfeld, the Cards 3rd leading leading scorer who came in averaging 12.5 ppg, scored a career best 31 pts in the win...not to mention hitting all eleven FTs that night....Sr G Hernandez, continued knocking down the freebies as he extended his FT streak to 34 straight going 6-for-6 from the line....And, Sr C Hayasz, led the Cards downlow grabbing 6 boards, to go along with his 5 blocks, and also surpassed the 1,000 pt career scoring mark with his 22 pts as well...Perfect Mojo building game!

This win by Stanford allow them to secure the 3rd place standing in the Pac-10...however, with a win today, they can put some distance on 4th place...not to mention pad their resume alittle bit more in the process...as knocking off Zona does carry some weight eventhough they are down this year, they still does own the longest streak in the nation of 21 straight NCAA tournament bids...including a 18 year run of 20 wins seasons as well...

In those close losses, Stanford had trouble finishing the games out...I dont expect that to happen today on their home floor and infront of their home fans who will definately help them keep it going all game long....On the road the Cards are just 3-6...but at Home at Maples Pavilion, they are a solid 10-1....winning 9 straight games, after dropping their first home openers to Cal Irvine....

The Cards played their first game at Arizona to OT and loss by 9 points...but some positives in that one is the fact that Sr C Hayasz had a big game scoring 25 pionts in that one...Today, they should get their Revenge as UA Sr Adams still continues to struggle...putting up just 7 points and going 3-for-10 from the floor...In addition, Sr F Fox did not make the trip..due to back spasms...But probably a bigger deal is the fact that the Wildcats coming into this very important game will have to do it on only 2 days to prepare, which is unusual for road weeks..and on a bad 3 game losing streak as well..

*Some Stats I like:

-Stanford has won 5 of the last 8 meetings in this series...
          -Stanford is 6-0 against league opponents this season at Maples Pavilion.
          -SR C Haryasz's coming off a seasson high 5 block shots on Thursday. ..
          -SR G Grunfeld coming off a career high 31 points on Thursday...
          -SR G Hernandez is on a 34 consecutive FT streak which he extend on Thursday....and is 59-of-61 (.967) from the line in league play.

And, Stanford coming into this one off of shooting .54% from the field on Thurday...which is a seasons best...and their team 31 FTs made also ties a season high for them...Not to mention scoring 82 points on Thursday also ties a season high for them as well....The Mojo is Flowin in Tree Town....I LIKE TEAMS PLAYING WITH A LOT OF MOJO BABY!

Comp play on: Duke/Miami Over
          Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-19-2006, 03:58 PM.

Comment

*REGULAR 2ND HF PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Stanford -1 (2nd Hf)

-Both teams are shooting lights out right now...but gotta go with the Home team down the stretch as Stanford is 5 of 9 from behind the Arc, while Zona continues to struggle from downtown (0-3 in 1st hf)....and although only attempting 1 FT shot in the 1st half...it is in the 2nd where I like this Big Stat for Stanford...and that is that the Cards shoot a Solid 81.7% from the line at Home..while Zona only 66.9% on the road....

*Comb 2ND HF PLAYS Rec: 17W-7L= +17.30 Units (71%)

(+10 Games Over .500).....And All Documented![/QUOTE]

Comment

Are you starting this thread because it will be easier for your clients to follow or is it because your other thread was deleted???

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                Are you starting this thread because it will be easier for your clients to follow or is it because your other thread was deleted???
                good job doc keep this place clean
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Easier to follow..

Comment

FYI:

-This was the Last play released on my CBB-Card for "Showtime Sunday" to go off...which like always is being posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread..

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Duke/Miami Over 145.5

-Over is now 10-0 in the last 10 game Duke played in ..as their offense is rolling, putting up and average of 91 ppg in their last 5 games...Miami, beside that last low output at BC, have been averaging 71 ppg in their previous 5 games...Duke decides the tempo of the game on their own floor and if the Hurricanes want a chance to compete and not get blowout, they know they better run as Duke runs...cause as I mentioned Duke dictates the tempo on their floor where opponents either follow there lead or get blown out in the process...Either way though, that usually says Over the total..

-Terrible week, no doubt...but these things happens at times...A lot more Hoops still left to go...and still in the Profit Overall for me and all my clients in for the Long Haul...and that is what is important the Long Haul, as this is no quick hit plan...eventhough others would like to base success and failure, on just one bad day or one bad week...That is just Ridiculous and Ignorant to do....Its the Overall that matters and the overal profit is what I have proven to provide....Believe It! ....Till next time, GL and LETS GO GET EM!.... ALOHA CC..

Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-19-2006, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Posted this above...in Post #1

Aloha Gang,

Starting this new thread so that it's much easier to follow along with what I released to my clients each day, the Records I have...and also the Ads and "Specials" I may have available for anyone interested in them
                      ......GL and Aloha CC.
                      Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-19-2006, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Co-Captain
                        Posted this above...in Post #1..

Aloha Gang,

Starting this new thread so that it's much easier to follow along with what I released to my clients each day, the Records I have...and also the Ads and "Specials" I may have available for anyone interested in them...
                        ...GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

No, Post # 1...LOL.

Comment

*REGULAR 2ND HF PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Duke/Miami 77 Over (2nd Hf)

-Like thought Duke is unconcious right now...and this is vintage Coach K as he knows how important it is this time of the year to get it going strong...and Duke is definately doing that of late...1st Hf already shooting overall 63%, 60% from behind the Arc, and 91% from the line...Incredible!

Miami is putting up decent numbers...shooting 41% overall...But they need to get it in gear..as I dont expect Duke to slow down or go cold either...JJ, also on a missions to get that scoring title...and he is half way there, in his quest to out score what Morrison put up the other day....Duke continues to push it and Miami will only have to try and follow...And that spells Over Rover!

*Comb 2ND HF PLAYS Rec: 17W-8L= +15.10 Units (69%)

(+9 Games Over .500).....And All Documented!
                            Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-19-2006, 06:38 PM.

Comment

FYI & Hoops Update:

-Bad, Bad Week #6 :angryfire ...Unreal, I cant remember ever in the HOOPS where I lost everyday of the week...And, this bad week #6 happens after Winning 4 of the Previous 5 Weeks (since Handicapping the Hoops Full-Time...as of Jan 12th)...and Winning the last 3 Consecutive Weeks as well...

But hey, going into Week #6 me and my clients who are in for the long haul was up Big Units on the Man (see Rec's below)...and that was exactly the situation I was working my ass off for us to be in...as we headed to that Bracket Buster Weekend...I knew we were coming upon some very big plays and solid investment opportunities...And they did come up, hense those long ass Second To None indepth Write-Ups , Big Game Analysis and Plays posted and Documented above....However, the Luck was just not to be this week...The Hard and Honest Handicapping Work was definately put in, and even a blind one legged monkey with three nuts can see that Fact!...But, as mentioned, sometimes, even that is not enough to bring home the Cash like I've done so many times for me and my clients before....

Still, it was worth the risk as I grinded it hard for all my clients in for the long haul with me...and got us in position to play with Only Profit taken off the Man...And that is where you want to be and what you need to be able to do, when these solid opportunities comes up and it's time to make that move, to shaking it up a bit...The thing is, you wanna always be able to get yourself in this advantageous position or find someone to help you get there...Not easy to do, but not impossible either..and this I have proven so many time to be able to do for my clients...And Gang, if I may share this thought from the Book by Napoleon Hill "Think and Grow Rich" ...it states that "Successful People see Risk as a way to Reward, while Unsuccessful People see Risk as a way to Fail"...Big Difference!..and definately something worth thinking about, imo.

Anyways, as all the intelligent people know...Winning and Losing go hand in hand, and is all part of this game....it doesnt matter sometimes how much you pray, swear to God that you promise not to do this or that, or even how much you burn that midnight oil handicapping....Sometimes, shit happens and things just dont flow the way you want it to go...It is Fact...and a week like this is something which happens to everyone...even the best of them...And Yes, even I am not immune to getting Spanked on my Ass at times....But, we stay the course....Remain positive as only positive will come...And, continue doing what got us the Ca$h in the first place...which is, Hard Work and when your done doing that, you need to put in Even More Hard Work....That is the ONLY WAY I know how to get back on track and back to Spanking That Ass Again.

And, when it comes to being able to Spank That Ass in All Sports, especially in FB and the Hoops....I have Proven and Documented to be able to do alot of it...And, this again NO ONE can Deny...NO ONE!

I really dont like to brag or talk shit with the unintelligent jealous clowns...Cause they aint shit and talking with them aint going to do shit either...Only Action and Hard Work produces results as mentioned above...But, since some (mostly spectators/bashers) like to see how things unfolded with me...I dont mine showing Everyone exactly the results of my Hard and Honest Handicapping Work (Win or Lose) went...Remember Gang, I am the Only One on the entire NET, who has the honesty and confidence to do just that....Ie, I am the only Sports Service on the Net that keeps a Running Service Threads, in All Sports...where everyone can see exactly What I released and how they did...each and everyday.....Now that takes confidence in ones abilities, not to mention, the Honesty, Legitamacy, and Proven $kills to do....as this is a business based on $uccess....and only a few are willing to put their Money where their Mouth is...I am one of them...Believe It!

Still, I provide and keep this Running Service Thread, in All Sports, and I do this Freely and Willingly because I know and have proven to have the Skills To Pay The Bills...Plain and Simple...And, the Fact that I have been there and done that many times over for me and my clients...So, I know the Keys to $uccessfully doing it again and continually doing that damage to the Man...

Remember, this is NOT a quick hit program..but a Long Term Inve$tment...And the Overall Results at the End of the Term (season) is all that matters...That is the Bottom Line...(like it or not).
                              ...Thus, wasting time complaining, criticizing, or judging one's Success or not, based on one down day or even week is very Ignorant, Stupid, and Worthless to do...especially when we have so much more opportunities on the Hardcourt coming up.

So, with all this said..and all that has happened up till now....I see Only One thing to do..and that is to put in even more harder work in order for us to get this Train back on the Winning Path...And, this is exactly what I intend to do, have proven to be able to do, and will definately do....No doubt about it!...Till then though, GL to All and Aloha as always, CC.

*CBB/NBA-PLAYS UPDATE: ....as of Thurs 01-12 (All Documented!)

Week #1 (end Jan 15th): 20W-12L= + 25.20 Units
                              Week #2 (end Jan 22nd): 14W-18L= -16.00 Units
                              Week #3 (end Jan 29th): 35W-27L= +18.00 Units
                              Week #4 (end Feb 05th): 41W-24L-2P= +37.82 Units
                              Week #5 (end Feb 12th): 21W-12L-3P= +18.30 Units
                              Week #6 (end Feb 19th): 17W-29L-3P= -53.08 Units....WTF!
                              ================================================== =================

*Comb Hoops Rec (as of Jan 12th): 148W-122L= +30.24 Units

(+26 Games Over .500)

Note: Majority of daily plays were 2 & 3 Units Only!

============================================

Additional CBB Rec Update: as of Thurs 01-12

"BGP" + Sp-TRP + TRP Rec: 84-66
                              (+18 Games Over .500)

-CBB-"BIG GAME PLAY'S" -Rec: 3-0-1
                              (+3 Games Over .500)

*Comb 2ND HF PLAYS Rec: 17W-9L= +12.90 Units (65%)
                              (+8 Games Over .500)

Bottom line...is no matter how you follow my plays...I have DOCUMENTED in this Running Service Thread, to provide Winners All Around ...and my Record of $uccess Overall...$peaks For Itself!

Gang, March is approaching very fast...Time now to jump on board...as I make that run again to "The Madness"...Dont be swayed by what happened this past week...as the past, is the past and it has no bearing on what is to happen in the present or the future....And, remember..."A Setback just provides another Opportunity for a Comeback!"

Jump on and LETS GO SINK EM THIS TIME!

Comp Play On: SD -4
                              Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-20-2006, 03:59 AM.

Comment

FYI:

-This was my Highest Rated Play released today off my CBB-Card for "Big Monday" ....which now is being Posted and Documented in this Running Service Thread here, like always....

Aloha Gang,

Happy President's Day to all of you...I hope you all are enjoying this holiday and not getting to drunk...But, if you are, so be it as that is what holidays is for right.......Just be safe and then when you sober up...check this Bad Boy out, and Hit It if You want to....

I am on this one pretty big and I released this one out to my clients early yesterday...as I had my eye on SC ever since they came to the islands to play on Saturday...The indepth Write-Up below should explain it more in detail for you...

However, just wanted to give some back to the people of this forum...Hope it turns out to big $$$ for all of us who get on it and who are on it already....So with that said, I wish us all GL and Aloha CC..
                                Now LETS GO SINK EM!

MONDAY'S PLAY (02-20):

{CBB-Plays}

**Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY: (4 Units)

SF -5 (play released yesterday)

-I saw this Santa Clara team play in my back yard and I have to say beside Nielson...the rest of them are shitty...The only reason they were even up ahead of the Warriors at the half, and why the Over failed to come in..was due to the Warrior freakin going cold for 8 damn minutes in the first half....Still, they were shooting the ball without even aiming and I am surprise they were able to hit them in the first...However, the 2nd half is where I mentioned that we need to hit the Warriors hard and that it was simply an EZ Money Winner, which proved to be the case again...

One reason for this is due to the fact that the Jetlag creeps into the legs of the teams coming here to play in the 2nd Hf...as that long flight and time zone change catches up to teams having to travel over the Pacific....and if you havent made that flight yet to these islands, then I will tell you...it's a long and very tiring flight to make....This is why the 2nd half, most times is the play in Hawaii games, and especially when they are playing from behind...

Now SC showed some signs of Jetlag in the 2nd half of that game with Hawaii and it became evident as they were bombed down the stretch and couldnt keep up when the Warriors pushed the tempo...They ended up losing their 8 point halftime lead and then ended up losing by 10 in the end....Now, they had to make that long flight back to the mainland...and this is where alot of people always forget to remember, overlook, or are simply unaware of....Yes, it is tough to play in Hawaii..and one reason beside all the distractions has to due with making that long tiring flight over the Pacific (5 to 6 hours at least/ and time zone change 2-to-3 hours difference)....But, many mistakenly overlook the FACT that the same goes for a team having to make the trip back home....Most think that the toughest part was coming to play in Hawaii...where I feel, it is even tougher on a team having to return back home to immediately play another game....Being back on the mainland to play a game doesnt make everything return back to normal right away.....The team just needed to endure the same tiring flight over to Hawaii, as they did returning back to the mainland....That tiring flight works both ways not just the one to Hawaii...

Anyways, another thing that most also fail to realize is the Fact that teams having to come over then travel back immediately due to having another game on one days rest, does also put most teams in a position where they cant even get a practice in..or adequate preparation for their next opponent...No adequate time to prepare, mixed in with not enough adequate time to readjust and recoup back to normal...is Not a good situation at all for any team to be in...and even more so for the returning team that must take to the road to play again....Now that is tough to do....

And yet another disadvantage the returning team has working against them...is the fact that their minds will still be back in Hawaii or on it...instead of on this new opponent...Cant blame the players or even the coachs still being distracted after leaving Hawaii...as that experience is not just something you can easily forget about experiencing, right away...especially if you hadnt been to the islands before..and also if your team has nothing to play for either...Know what I mean..

Well, with all these things working in the favor of the Don's, who is rested and prepared for this important game, which they need to win for tourney seeding...I simply have to side with the rested home team here as they will simply be more ready and a hell of alot more energized then what can be expected from, the already road shitty and now road weary SC...

*Heres Some Stats I like:

-SF had 6 days to rest up for this one.
                                -SC is just 1-5 ATS and 2-5 SU this year playing on one or less days of rest..
                                -SC also just 0-4 ATS after scoring 60 pts or less
                                -SC also just 2-4 ATS and 1-5 SU vs teams with losing records....Some teams only et up for the good teams....so this is not a good sign for the Broncos.
                                -SC 2-10 on the Road, scoring just 62.1%, shooting 39.3% from the field, and also just 27.5% from behind the Arc
                                -SF is 8-5 at home..avg 73 ppg and shooting 44.8%
                                -SF also coming into this one off of two solid home wins and has also beaten this SC team on the road by 8 pts...where they outboarded SC by 10...and is coming off a 42-24 rebounding advantage over the Torerros.

The Don's should be able to get this one easy ...as SC should be to damn tired to keep up....and when the legs go, so follows the shooting....Not good, cause the Broncos already suck shit on the Road....This situation and scheduling they must endure, just makes it that much easier for them to lose yet another one away from home...ALL DONS TONIGHT!

*please disregard any typos and grammatical errors as I had no time to edit this write-up..thx, CC.

*CBB/NBA-PLAYS UPDATE: ....as of Thurs 01-12 (All Documented!)

Week #1 (end Jan 15th): 20W-12L= + 25.20 Units
                                Week #2 (end Jan 22nd): 14W-18L= -16.00 Units
                                Week #3 (end Jan 29th): 35W-27L= +18.00 Units
                                Week #4 (end Feb 05th): 41W-24L-2P= +37.82 Units
                                Week #5 (end Feb 12th): 21W-12L-3P= +18.30 Units
                                Week #6 (end Feb 19th): 17W-29L-3P= -53.08 Units....WTF!
                                ================================================== =================

*Comb Hoops Rec (as of Jan 12th): 148W-122L= +30.24 Units

(+26 Games Over .500)

Note: Majority of daily plays were 2 & 3 Units Only!

============================================

Additional CBB Rec Update: as of Thurs 01-12

"BGP" + Sp-TRP + TRP Rec: 84-66
                                (+18 Games Over .500)

-CBB-"BIG GAME PLAY'S" -Rec: 3-0-1
                                (+3 Games Over .500)

*Comb 2ND HF PLAYS Rec: 17W-9L= +12.90 Units (65%)
                                (+8 Games Over .500)

Bottom line...is no matter how you follow my plays...I have DOCUMENTED in this Running Service Thread, to provide Winners All Around ...and my Record of $uccess and the Hard & Honest Handicapping Work I provide, Overall...$peaks For Itself!

Gang, March is approaching very fast...Time now to jump on board...as I make that run again to "The Madness"...Dont be swayed by what happened this past week...as the past, is the past and it has no bearing on what is to happen in the present or the future....And, remember...

"A Setback just provides another Opportunity for a Comeback!"

Jump on and LETS GO SINK EM!

Last edited by Co-Captain; 02-20-2006, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X