Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI:

-This was my FB Plays I released on Thursday.

*THURSDAY'S PLAYS (11-10):

{CFB- PLAYS}

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (3 Units)

WV -7 & Fresno St -1.5

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Fresno St -7 (buy .5pt)

comp play (opinion only) on: Det/Phoenix Under

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my last CBB Play I released today on Thursday.

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Western Carolina +6

-BG lost alot of their studs from last season including 1st team All Mac Almanson and Reimold, who led the Mac in scoring last season...Plus, the group of new players that came in 6 of them are freshman...so it will take awhile for the Falcons to gell....WC only lost one starter..and they should be able to make up that gap alot better than what BG's losses have left...especially with Berghoefer, a preseason all-conf selection....WC can win this one outright today...But I like the points instead.

comp play (opinion only) on: Det -1 first half
      Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-10-2005, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my complete Hoops and FB plays I released on Thursday to all of my clients that got on my either my Monthly or Weekly -Plays Package..

{CFB- PLAYS}

WV -7 & Fresno St -1.5 (EZ Winner!)

Fresno St -7 (buy .5pt) (EZ Winner!)

{CBB-PLAY}

Portland -6 (Lose)

-Portland returns alot more balance to their team then does the Eagles...as GS lost two of their more productive players from last season...and now must rely early on 5' 9" G Nesbitt, who avg'd 20.2 ppg last season...Nesbitt will surley feel the pressure on his shoulder until someone can help him with the scoring...The Pilots, on the other hand, return their entire backcourt from last season and that gives them a decided edge..especially since they have added more solid players downlow to compliment them...something that was missing last season....

Portland has had a history of starting out strong..as they are 17-4 ATS since 1992...and 5-2 ATS the past 3 seasons....GS, meanwhile has not..as they are 2-8 ATS since 1992...and 0-5 ATS the past 3 seasons....

Also, last season these two also met early in the season and the Pilots came away with a 15 pt win....I dont anything that tells me to not to expect another solid win over the Eagles today...

Western Carolina +6 (Pending but looking so Sweet)

-BG lost alot of their studs from last season including 1st team All Mac Almanson and Reimold, who led the Mac in scoring last season...Plus, the group of new players that came in 6 of them are freshman...so it will take awhile for the Falcons to gell....WC only lost one starter..and they should be able to make up that gap alot better than what BG's losses have left...especially with Berghoefer, a preseason all-conf selection....WC can win this one outright today...But I like the points instead.

{NBA-Plays}

Det -1 (Pending)

-To much defense and inside/downlow control from the Pistons for the high flying Suns to overcome tonight...Detroit rolling and the Suns has yet to win at home....Says alot, but that is Enough Said!

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

La Clippers -4 (EZ Winner!)

-Brand is rolling and so are the Clips....the Hawks are continuing their annual early slide..and it is obvious that both teams continue to go in opposite directions...Clip won the last two at Atlanta, as well as, the last 5 against the Hawks...a team they lost 3 straight previous to this span..

================================================== ====================================

FYI:

Again Gang...if your still interested in getting on board with my Monthly or Weekly-Play Packages ...you can still do so and receive all the "Specials" and "Bonuses" I included in my November's-Turkey Shoot ....

Dont miss out as I am releasing FB along with my best Hoops Plays (CBB/NBA) as well...Yesterday my Hoops plays in the NBA went 3W-1L ....Today, lets get more Winners from the Hardcourt and on the Gridiron..

Come on board for this upcoming Big Weekend of Action...Simply well worth making the Inve$tment...Believe Me! ...Or just view this Running Thread to Verify all my Claims for yourself....After that, Lets Kick More Bookie Ass! .....Aloha CC.

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

comp play (opinion only) on: Missouri -8
        Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-10-2005, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• *REGULAR 2ND HF COMP PLAY ON: (1 unit)

Detroit -2 +101 (2nd HF)

-Hamilton and Prince only scored 4 pts each and yet the Pistons are tied up at the half....Expect them to get to their averages and that should help get the Pistons to another win tonight..
          Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-11-2005, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Co-Captain
            *REGULAR 2ND HF COMP PLAY ON: (1 unit)

Detroit -2 +101 (2nd HF) (EZ Winner!)

-Hamilton and Prince only scored 4 pts each and yet the Pistons are tied up at the half....Expect them to get to their averages and that should help get the Pistons to another win tonight..

Just like I stated...Hamilton and Prince comes up big in the 2nd Hf...both scoring 14 pts a piece..and that right there is the difference in this game....Love It!

Comment

FYI:

-This was my complete Hoops and FB plays I released on Thursday to all of my clients that got on my either my Monthly or Weekly -Plays Package..

{CFB- PLAYS}

WV -7 & Fresno St -1.5 (EZ Winner!)

Fresno St -7 (buy .5pt) (EZ Winner!)

{CBB-PLAY}

Portland -6 (Lose)

-Portland returns alot more balance to their team then does the Eagles...as GS lost two of their more productive players from last season...and now must rely early on 5' 9" G Nesbitt, who avg'd 20.2 ppg last season...Nesbitt will surley feel the pressure on his shoulder until someone can help him with the scoring...The Pilots, on the other hand, return their entire backcourt from last season and that gives them a decided edge..especially since they have added more solid players downlow to compliment them...something that was missing last season....

Portland has had a history of starting out strong..as they are 17-4 ATS since 1992...and 5-2 ATS the past 3 seasons....GS, meanwhile has not..as they are 2-8 ATS since 1992...and 0-5 ATS the past 3 seasons....

Also, last season these two also met early in the season and the Pilots came away with a 15 pt win....I dont anything that tells me to not to expect another solid win over the Eagles today...

Western Carolina +6 (EZ SU Dog Winner!)

{NBA-Plays}

Det -1 (EZ Winner!)

-To much defense and inside/downlow control from the Pistons for the high flying Suns to overcome tonight...Detroit rolling and the Suns has yet to win at home....Says alot, but that is Enough Said!

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

La Clippers -4 (EZ Winner!)

-Brand is rolling and so are the Clips....the Hawks are continuing their annual early slide..and it is obvious that both teams continue to go in opposite directions...Clip won the last two at Atlanta, as well as, the last 5 against the Hawks...a team they lost 3 straight previous to this span..

Detroit -2 +101 (2nd HF) (EZ Winner!)

FYI:

Now that was simply a Kick Ass "Wild Weds" as I posted a combined FB/BB Rec: 6W-1L= +9.70 Units (86%) ...for all who got on and stayed on board the $$$ Train...Wish all of you guys could of enjoyed this ride along with the rest of us...as you missed out on 3 Straight Winning Days to start off Week # 11's action..

But dont worry, cause if your still interested in getting on board with my Monthly or Weekly-Play Packages ...you can still do so and receive all the "Specials" and all the "Bonuses" I included in my November's-Turkey Shoot Packages....I'll give it to all that sign up by this Weekend..

Dont miss out as I am releasing my best FB Plays along with my best Hoops Plays (CBB/NBA) together in one Package...Yesterday my Hoops plays in the NBA went 3-0 ...Now on the year NBA REC: 6W-1L....CBB REC now 1-1

Hoops YTD-Record Combined now: 7W-2L= 78%...Solid start!

Tomorrow we get more Winners from the Hardcourt and Gridiron Action..

Come on board for this upcoming Big Weekend of Action...Simply well worth making the Inve$tment...Believe Me! ...Or just view this Running Thread to Verify all my Claims for yourself....After that, Lets Kick More Bookie Ass! ....You gotta stop missing the $$$ Train Gang, as this guy -> :christmas will be around soon....Aloha CC.

comp play on: Ark St -3

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my CFB, CBB, & NBA Card I released on "Aloha Friday"

*FRIDAY'S PLAYS (11-11):

{CFB-PLAYS}

Louisville/Rutgers Over 65

{CBB-PLAYS}

WF/GM Over 145

{NBA-PLAYS}

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

Philly -2

X

Detroit/Portland Over 178.5............................................. ........ comp play

-WEEK #11 off to a very solid start as everyone on the $$$ Train enjoyed 3 Straight Winning Days in all plays combined (CFB, NBA, & CBB) ...Current Rec for Week 11: 12W-4L= 75%.

Very good way to enter into this Big Weekend....Come on board and enjoy the momentum that has already been created...another possible "BGP" goes this Saturday as well as, many more strong TRP selections....Dont miss out on any of them...We're definately gonna Kick Some Bookie Ass this Weekend for sure......Aloha CC.

Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-11-2005, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my last remaining BB play released earlier today for "Aloha Friday's" hardcourt action.

{NBA-PLAY}

SAC -3

-Denver simply sucks shit when they have come to play Sacramento...Currently they are 3-25 in their last 28 games played in the last 14 plus seasons.....They also have lost the last 17 times they played the Kings at Arco, since 1997...Wow, must be the "***** Air", huh....You know the Smog...LOL..

Anyways, in the last game which both of these two teams played, just 2 days ago...the Kings were held to only 9 points in the entire 4th Quarter...9 points...Well, I dont think that shit will happen again here, where the Nuggets gets the hebie jebies...What else can you call that kind of losing streak...Simply mindboggling, maybe not...

The Kings struggled early this season but they were on the road for all but one game...and their only home game they had was against the Pistons....so I can excuse there temporary skid...But, the Nugget's skids...nope...Tonight, Sacramento gets their Revenge from Weds lost at Denver....GO SAC ATTACK!

================================================== ===================================

FYI & UPDATE:

-WEEK #11 off to a very solid start as everyone on the $$$ Train enjoyed 3 Straight Winning Days in all plays combined (CFB, NBA, & CBB) ...And I bring home our first BB Winner for "Aloha Friday" with a TRP on the Over in the WF/GM game....$weet! ....Current Rec for Week 11 now: 13W-4L= 76%.

Very good way to enter into this Big Weekend....Come on board and enjoy the momentum that has already been created...another possible "BGP" goes this Saturday as well as, many more strong TRP selections....Dont miss out on any of them...We're definately gonna Kick Some Bookie Ass this Weekend for sure......Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: NY
                  Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-11-2005, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Aloha Gang,

Just letting you know that I have added a "BGP"-REVENGE GAME OF THE WEEK and a Special-TOP RATED BLOWOUT PLAY OF THE DAY....to my Saturday's Card...

One game goes in the afternoon and the other in the evening EST...So you still have alot of time to get on board.

If your interested in coming on board the $$$ Train that has already built up alot of momentum in WEEK # 11 posting a combined REC (CFB, CBB, & NBA): 15W-6L= +18.70 Units (71.4%) ....going into Saturday....Again, you can do so the same way or just get on for the Monthly Package and save alittle but get alot more...

This is a very solid deal which includes any and all "BGP's"...and also all of my Basketball plays....So far in Week 1 in the Hoops this is how it's going..

{Hoops Plays}

3W-1L= +3.80 Units (Weds)

4W-1L= +3.70 Units (Thurs)

3W-1L= +6.80 Units (Fri)

================================================== =======

*BB (NBA & CBB) Comb Rec: 10W-3L= +14.30 Units (77%) .....going into Sat.(Documented in my Running Threads)

CBB, along with FB is my best sports to cap....and heres the LINKS ...you can use to verify last seasons kick ass run I had in the Hoops..

CBB

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...p?t=50681&pp=15
                    http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=54210

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...ght=%24jimmy%24

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...22-TOURNEY+YEAR

NBA

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...ight=co-captain

Let me know Gang...but you may need to hurry cause I see these lines moving.....Either way though, best of luck to all of you and Aloha as always...CC.

Early Play released:

Pitt -12

comp play on: Ball St ML
                    Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-12-2005, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-Another play I released on "Super Sat"

Missouri -8 +101

-Gang...if your wondering if you missed out on my Card today....Well, you havent yet....Besides these two plays (Pitt and Missouri) that I posted ...the bulk of my Saturdays Card...including my "BIG GAME PLAY" ...and my Special-TOP RATED BLOWOUT GAME OF THE DAY ...is still available, as well as, several other very solid plays...

You simply do not want to miss out at all...Just started Hoops action this week...but already Rolling like I did last season... Monthly Package is simply the Best Deal to get on as it includes "Everything Baby" (CFB, NFL, NBA, & CBB).

comp play on: Oregon St
                      Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-12-2005, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Early Play released:

Pitt -12 (EZ Blowout Winner!)

FYI:

Solid EZ Winner to start the day off.....Now lets get this Bad Boy...

-This was my "BGP" I released on "Super Sat".

"BIG GAME PLAY"-REVENGE GAME OF THE WEEK ON: (6 Units)

Wisconsin -2

-Here was a few thoughts and reasons, on this play, I shared with my clients....

One thing I like is it's a Big Revenge Game for Wisconsin...In fact, Wisky has lost 3 straight to the Hawkeyes....Another thing is this will be Coach Alvarezs last Home game as a Badger coach...And I love it that it is also at Madison and on Senior Day as well...All 3 of these things are very strong Situational Edges which gives Wisconsin an edge..

If you watched the Fresno St game....I was on Fresno for the very same reasons, except for the Coach departing edge...

I liked this game long before everyone else got on it...or has posted it as their GOY or GOM, etc....and that is why I sent you all this play Sunday night when the line was at -2.

One thing about this one also is Wisky, like Fresno St,...like to run the ball...and will pass only when the running game has set the defense up to be hit with the play action pass....Now, I know Stoco is not as good as Pinegar...but Wisky got good WRs this year...and the weakness of Iowa's defense is in their secondary and also in their guys up front in the trenches....Wisky lost their two bad ass studs from the DL from last season and it is showing in their lacking of a pass rush....Iowa has some of the best LB's in the country...but if there DL cannot stop Wisky's OL from getting into those LB'ers, then they will roll...However, Stoco has been throwing well the last few games...and that's always a plus for a running team.

Iowa is solid on both sides of the ball...and they do have QB Tate...but I have a feeling that he used up all his luck last year...and playing in a different role this year...is showing as he hasnt been able to get those big wins, in those big games...ie, against Michigan at home....Add in the fact that Iowa's defense in the 2nd half gave up 21 points to lose outright to a NW team, who they were dominating and who also possesses the worst defense in the nation, as well...and that says even more now..

Yes NW does have an explosive offense...but it goes to show you also that Iowa's defense is not as good as it was last season...and that can be attributed to them losing those studs in the trenches...Last week NW ran up 450 yards on offense and they shredded the Hawkeye's secondary for 338 yards and two TDs....The Wildcats also went 50% on their 3rd downs...which is also not a good sign at all for this Iowa defense...

Wisky's QB Stocco, is hitting 60.3% of his passes this year...which is pretty good...But, what I see as another positive sign is that he was able to put up over 300 yards and a TD, on that bad ass defense of the Nitany Lions...In addition to this...another good sign is that receiver Williams was able to grab 5 passes for over 100 yards as well on Penn St....That's a very positive sign, because Williams is one of the best in the Big 10 in receiving yards per game...and if he can do that against Penn St's defense...he should be able to do it against Iowa's secondary as well...Stocco being able to put up that much yards against that blitzing aggressive defense of Penn St is a real positive again...and will only help if done again vs Iowa to open up things for Calhoon..

Wisconsin is still the big 10's highest scoring offense with their 37.1 ppg average...This is a big plus...as in all of their 10 games, only Penn St's defense was able to control them so far this year...One thing about the Badgers and why they are doing so good this year also,..is because they are doing a good job of forcing turnovers...and they come into this game with a +8 turnover ratio...which ranks them 2nd in the league...

This is off the top of my head...but the results of Wisky's loss last week has no bearing for them this week....But, Iowa's lost does say alot..because this team was one of the favorites to win the Big 10 and now sit 2-3 ...and Tate was the pre-season player of the year as well...but he is not having a year like last years...Wisky also was not projected to even be ranked or sitting in 2nd in the Big 10 at all...But this seems to be a special year for them, no doubt...I dont think that anyone can really explain why that is...especially how their offense can be the highest scoring offense in the Big 10 when they rank 9th in total yards per a game....Or the fact that they can be sitting at 8-2 in the conf with one of the worst defense's in the Big 10....

I dont know how to explain it....but this just seems like a special year for the Badgers...and maybe it has something to do with the fact that this is also Alverazes last season at the helm....and this team is playing above themselves for their beloved coach, who they want to send out on a winning note..and coaching in a a big bowl game....With a win over Iowa..then a win over Hawaii they can do just that...Also with a win, they can give Wisky back 3 losing years of Revenge back from Iowa....

Wisky got blown out last season at Iowa..and I am sure they want payback for sure....In madison it is such a tough place to play...Hell, in the Big 10 road is so tough to win...This is a huge game for the Badgers simply because it is Alrarez's last home game ever....The house will be rockin and the players will come out and play well above themselves....Last weeks lost was expected so no problem getting over it...for the Badgers....But the same I cant say for the Hawkeyes who just lost back to back games..One which they could of won ...and the last which they should of won...Hard to get up after losing like they did last week...and also to do it for an opponent who they owned the last 3 years..

A good thing also, is that Iowa knows they dont need to win this game...to go bowling...They have one game left at home vs Minny only have to win one of them to get a bowl.....Sometimes when teams are not in a must win situation...they also relax abit...But, this again is just off the top of my head right now...

These would be my main points in this one....Strong feeling on this one as well ....Just like how I felt Fresno would spank Boise St the other night...only difference is the line in Wisky is not as high as it was for Fresno...and that is why it was not higher than a Top Rated Play for me....If it was, that Fresno game would of been definately a BGP-Revenge GOM play for me...without a doubt.....

*please disregard any typos or grammatical errors.

comp play on: Ark St -3
                        Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-12-2005, 04:02 PM.

Comment

FYI:

-Another play I released on "Super Sat"

Missouri -8 +101 (EZ Winner!)

This was one of my Evening Plays released on "Super Sat".

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (1 Unit)

Ball St +6

*MONEY LINE PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

Ball St ML +210

================================================== =======================================

FYI:

My Special-TOP RATED BLOWOUT GAME OF THE DAY ...is still available, as well as, several other very solid plays...

You simply do not want to miss out at all...Just started Hoops action this week...but already Rolling like I did last season...In fact, this 1st week of Hoops Action my Rec: 10W-3L= +14.30 Units (77%).

My Monthly Package is simply the Best Deal to get on as it includes "Everything Baby" (CFB, NFL, NBA, & CBB).

comp play (opinion only) on: Georgia -3
                          Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-12-2005, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-A few more plays I released in the Evening Set.

Arizona -13.5

Oregon St -6 .................................................. ............... comp play

Contact Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM
                            Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-12-2005, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-These are also what I released in FB and NBA today on Sat..

{CFB-PLAYS}

La Laff -8.5

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

Ark St -3

{NBA-PLAYS}

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

Indy -1 +103.......................................... comp play

Nets -4

Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-12-2005, 07:37 PM.

Comment

This was one of my Evening Plays released on "Super Sat".

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (1 Unit)

Ball St +6 (OUTRIGHT WINNER!)

*MONEY LINE PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

Ball St ML +210 (ML WINNER!)

FYI:

Now that Win was $uper $weet....Thanks you Ballers from Ball St...I owe one of your chicks, one of these....just look me up if your ever in the islands..

comp play on: Wash St +4

Comment

Working...
                                X