Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI:

-Sorry so late in posting my Card but had to step away from the computer...I am sure any one of my clients can verify this Card I released, if needed too...Anyways, here is what I released in CBB on "Aloha Friday"

*FRIDAY'S PLAYS (11-18):

{CBB-PLAYS}

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

Syracuse -3.5
    La Tech -7
    California -4 (buy .5pt)

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

LB St +11
    WF -2
    Evansville -3.5

Ok Gang...tomorrow will be yet another Big Weekend...Get on board and take full advantage of this "Special" Plays Package I got Up and Running right now...

Monthly & Weekly Packages get you set up with everything I plan to release in FB and BB....Dont miss this one Gang....Till then, GL and LETS GO GET EM!...ALOHA CC

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

comp play on: Ok St

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my Final play I released in CBB for "Aloha Friday" ... Enjoy!

*FRIDAY'S PLAYS (11-18):

{CBB-Plays}

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Lamar -2.................................................. . comp play

Get on board with my Best Plays Package "Special" I have Up and Running...which includes all FB and BB plays I release, along with any and all "BIG GAME PLAYS" as well...and all at no additional cost...One Monthly or Weekly Package gets you all the best from the Hardcourt and the Gridiron..

If your interested, dont hesitate as this Low Rate for this Package will NOT be available for long...Believe Me!....Anyways, hope to see you on board the $$$ Train...GL and Aloha CC.

Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-18-2005, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my CFB-Early Set I released on this Rivalry Saturday.

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (11-19):

{CFB- Early Set}

**Special-TOP RATED UNDERDOG PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Oklahoma St +3

-Baylor has to be totally depressed after what happened down the stretch...Losing 5 straight games and 6 of 7 after they started out going 4-1 and thinking of going bowling this year...Well, I think they were so excited and were talking so much about getting to a bowl and how good they were early this year, that they forgot the big boys that they still needed to go through inorder to get there...Everyone was hyping this Bears team up and they started to play well...beating Iowa St and then coming close to beating Oklahoma as well...But we have to remember, they caught an Iowa St that lost its way mid-season but found it down the stretch...and Oklahoma simply was not even looking at Baylor as any threat but had enough to hold on....Then the Big Boys came in and knocked the rest of what was a Baylor supposedly on the rise back to reality where they really belong...and, those beatings must of put major dents in this team that was full of steam early...As the sayings goes, never count your eggs before they hatch..Or, its not how you start but how you finish, that counts...

In Baylors case, they have been consistant poor finisher down the stretch the past few years...and this year is no exception...And, if you think that the Bears are good cause they upset Iowa St...Well, we should know by know that Baylor is always good to pull one upset over a Big 12 opponent each year, as they have done that in 2003 with their upset of Colorado 42-30...And they did it again, in their upset of Texas A&M, the following year 35-34...And this season just like the previous two, they pulled the upset of Iowa St ...However, besides this one upset a year trend that the Bears have continued...They also have been consistantly following another trend as well each of the past 3 seasons following that big upset...And that is, they followed that win with losing the rest of their games down the stretch...In 2003, after they upset Colorado...they went on to lose their next 7 games.....In 2004, after they upset Texas A&M, they went on to lose their final 3 games....And so far this year, after they upset Iowa St, they are again on track to end the year on another losing slide...as they so far have lost 5 straight, with this game with the Cowboys left to complete the slide completely, just like the previous years...

Another thing also that should be noticed is the fact that this season ending slides that the Bears have been consistantly following...It should be noted that everyone of those games, since 2003, have been lost by DD blowouts...This year, besides the 6 point lost to Oklahoma lost, the Bears are getting once again losing by DD blowouts...I like this trend to continue on its path like it has the past two seasons...eventhough the Cowboys are the weakest team they will be facing since that upset of Iowa St back on Oct 8.

One main reason why I like Oklahoma St to come out and take this one in solid fashion is due to the fact, that this season unlike the others, the Bears still had a chance to go bowling...until the 2nd to last week of the season....All they had to do was beat Missouri and then beat this Cowboys team, and they would become Bowl eligible for the first time since 1994....They gave it a shot but was simply outmatched by Smith and Missouri, thus ending any chances for a bowl once more...Now, they enter this game with nothing at all to play for...And, after all they went through and having all their hopes riding on a bowl this season...to fall short once more, has just got to be to hard for them to find any reason to not finish this season with anything else but how they finished the previous two seasons....With another loss..

The Cowboys, on the other hand, after their upset of TT...now find themselves in the same situation as the Bears were in...And, if the Cowboys win their last two games vs Baylor and then against Oklahoma they will become bowl eligible and that has got to motivate these Cowboys, who have been playing with alot of pride the last few game, eventhough things were not in their favor at all...After blowing that 19 point half-time lead to Texas...this big upset over TT simply gives this Cowboy team new life and something even more to play for...

Another reason why I love Oklahoma St's chances today is also due to the fact that Baylor's offense has seemed to gone bye-bye....They didnt do anything last week against Missouri, until they were already down 24-0...They did nothing against Texas in their game before that on...Or against TT in the game before Texas...After that win vs Iowa St, Nebraska stole alot of their momentum...which then Oklahoma took alot following...Then the Texas Boys down the stretch took enough...and Missouri, I feel took the remaining steam out of them....Now against this excited Cowboys team, who is coming off a big win, I cant help but to see them getting pounded by that ground game of the Cowboys, which pounded them the past two seasons, during the ending part of both seasons winning by 17 pts and 28 pts...

I think they prematurely allowed themselves to think of the rewards before winning the rights to the rewards....and the media and all didnt help any...and probably made their fall even more harder...

One area which the Bears defense is weak is against the run...and after getting pounded by Texas two weeks ago, and then by Missouri, last week allowing a whopping 298 yards on the ground....I say, that the Bears, who is allowing opponents to average 168.9 ypg rushing per game, provides the perfect softened up opponent for a Cowboy team that is all about the running game...

Leading the Ground Em and Pound Em today will be the Cowboys RB Hamilton...who currently is the Big 12 leading rusher, among RBs and is less than 150 yards of topping 1,000 yards in this his freshman season...Last week, the Cowboys rushed for a whopping 303 yards against TT, which Hamilton accounted for 161 of those yards on 23 carries...while Julius Crosslin added 91 yards on 14 runs from scrimmage...

Side Note: Out of the 30 touchdowns scored against the Bears this season, 20 have come on the ground.
        The Cowboys have currently won 9 straight games vs Baylor...and the biggest reason is because of their Pound Em and Ground Em game...It is with their running game that they use to wear down and demoralize their opponents defense, while also at the same time keeping their offense off the field....Today, I see this approach working again as Baylor is already demoralized and already was abused the past two weeks by Texas and Missouri's Ground Em and Pound Em attacks...I simply dont see anything left in the tank at all for the Bears...as they have simply nothing to draw upon at all...and at this time of the season, the only ones who cares about going into the off-season on a winning note or putting forth a good effort to end another disappointing season yet again, are the coaches...and not the players...To bad for them because its the players that will be playing...and I dont expect a this Baylor team ending this season any different then the how they ended the previous two....and that means a Cowboy Outright Win.....Go Okie St!

Kansas St -2.5

-Yet another team who has dominated their opponents over the years...as K St has beaten Missouri the last 12 times they played....This is a down year for them..but they had their chances in this 5 game slide that they are on...Ie, losing to Col by 3 and Tex A&M by 2, blew their chances to go bowling....But, with Coach Synders suddenly annoucing his retirement on Tuesday....you have to see the Boys getting up for this one to send out their coach, who took them to national prominance, with a big win in his last game....Unlike Wisconsin, who couldnt get it done for Coach Alvarez in their last game....The Wildcats, should be highly motivated to get the job done for their coach...as they know how to defend and beat Brad Smith and Missouri......

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (1 & 2 Units)

Ohio St -3

-Ohio St better team all around...This year Big 10 home field means jack shit.

Ark St +7.5 (1 Unit)

-Ark St...can get to a bowl and also win the Sun Belt title with a win here and a win next week vs North Texas...accompanied by a loss by La Monroe in their last two games....Army again, going nowhere...but their season is made by beating AF and Navy...well the Cadets got up and took out the flyboys...which momentum probably carried over to their next game vs a Mass team....However, I see them less interested in the Indians and more interested in beating Navy in their following game...

The Indians have been the more consistent on the offensive side of the ball this season, averaging 26.0 ppg behind 375.2 ypg....and they should find some holes with their ground game which is producing 199.7 ypg, ranking 21st in the nation...I like the Indians to possibly steal this one..as Army really only are concerned with sweep the other military acadamies...

*ML PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

Ark St ML +250 (oly)

-Just like I felt Ball St was in a perfect situation and team to steal one on the road...I feel the Indians can do the same here, but this game has alot more meaning and rewards for them if they do..

Still got more solid plays, including my Special-TOP RATED FAV OF THE DAY...still waiting to go off...If you want to come on board, just let me know...Till then, GL to all and Lets Go Get Em!....Aloha CC.

note: You can confirm my Ohio St and Ark St plays at the **.com, where they were posted initially.

Cont Info: [email protected]

comp play on: Mich St +8
        Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-19-2005, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-Some of my plays I released in my CFB-2nd Set

{CFB- 2nd Set}

**Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Nevada -9.5 ....also got some at -8

-Utah St...is coming back from an ass whooping by Hawaii...and this Nevada team is coming into this one humming on all cyclinders both running and passing...I watched Utah St and they dont even look like they belong in Div 1A..and definately should of stayee in the lower conference which they came from...The Aggies also will most likely be without their Mr Everything QB Jackson, as he was injured and didnt return in the game vs Hawaii....

Jackson not only led them in passing, he also was their leading rusher as well....Nevada averaging 32 ppg...while Utah St only averages 17 ppg, which ranks 103rd in the country....The passing offense for the Aggies also ranks last in the league with only 199.1 ypg...and the defense makes matters even worse as they give up 34.3 ppg, which ranks 107th in the nation....

Nevada's defense is allowing 30 ppg, but the Aggies wont be able to score that much or keep up with this balance Nevada attack...Last week the Aggies allowed 579 yards to Hawaii...a team which Nevada beat by 10...and allowed the Warriors, one of the nations worst rushing teams to gain 115 yards on the ground, including 3 TDs as well...They also give up an average of 269.4 ypg through the air...and making matters worst for them is that their secondary is not been able to record just 6 interceptions on the year...which says they are either playing soft or they are not playing aggressive enough...Both areas of the Aggies defense got their work cut out for them again this week as they take on one of the WACs explosive balanced offenses, as Nevada ranks 3rd in both the pass and in the rushing offense, which is led by the nations 17th ranked and 1st ranked WAC rusher in Mitchell...and the WAC's #2 ranked passer in QB Rowe....They already had a taste of the #1 ranked QB in the WAC in Hawaii's Brennan...and he lit them up....Well, Rowe is alot more experienced and alot more and is less prone to give it up as much...Which is not good for a team that doesnt force turnovers..

Bottom line in this one, is that Nevada still got alot to play for here, as they still got a chance for at least a tie for the WAC Title with a win here and then a win in their last game vs Fresno St.....But, they gotta win this one first...and expect that they will easily.....The Aggies are happy to be back at home...but I expect them to be packing it in already as they cant expect to much to come out of their already struggling offense which is now going to be led by a Freshman making the start in place of Jackson....Once Nevada gets up on the Aggies by double digits...it should be all over as this team is not equiped to force turnovers or play catch up, even in garbage time....They couldnt do it against Hawaii's scrubs last week...so I dont expect them to do it against this Nevada team who will not let them get even let them even close to them as they will continue to keep pulling away....Nevada remembers how their lack of killer instinct and finishing the game strong almost caught up to them at SJST, where they barely survived winning by 7 pts with less than 4 mins left to play....To much on the line for Coach Ault to let that happen again....And that says Blowout City!

Wash St -2.5

-Cougars have alot more firepower than the Huskies and they will show it in this game....Who cares about defense...This is won by the better offensive team...Both like to run the ball, but Wash St clearly has the edge with the Pac-10's leading rusher in Harrison, who also is averaging a league best 6.2 ypr as well...

Only USC was able to dominate this Courgar team this year...as 4 of the Courgars losses have come by only 3 pts, and one time by 4 pts...They also should of won that game vs Oregon St which they were leading by 14 points at halftime...but again they failed to secure the win...This team definately has the talent and they showed it on offense this year...Washington, is just not as consistant or explosive as the Cougars are on offense and in this years Apple Cup, the Cougars steals one for the Road team..with more firepower that Washington will fall short of matching..

Some Stats:

-Wash St is 1-3 on the road...but they are avg 34.7 ppg and 514.2 ypg...On the road they are also averaging 182 yards rushing and 4.8 ypc....Wash is 1-4 at home this year...averaging just 20.4 ppg..and just 342 ypg...and just 76 yards rushing at home, for just 2.5 ypr ...Not helping matters is that the defense is allowing 68% completions, while giving up 152 yards on the ground to opponents..

comp play on: UL Monroe -4
          Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-19-2005, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-These are the rest of the plays I released in my CFB-2nd Set for Rivalry Sat.

{CFB- PLAYS}

East Carolina +5

-Coach Holtz called out his players after last weeks poor showing against Tulsa...only problem is his team was outmatched and nothing could of helped them win that one...However, in this game vs Marshall...they have enough skill players on offense to outscore the Thundering Herd...who's offense is nothing at all like the ones they have been known for in the past....Marshall is struggling to put up 20 points a game...In fact, they are currently 2nd to last in the conference in scoring offense averaging 19 ppg...and their current FG kicking situation just causes more problems for them putting points up on the board.

Marshall is not dominant rushing the ball, but they are going to depend on it as their QB's both suck shit passing....and attacking EC's secondary, that ranks 9th in the nation in pass defense, is not going to work for them...EC secondary has only allowed 9 TDs in the conf, which is the 2nd fewest only behind Tulsa...and has picked off 11 passes this season...And Marshall, leads the conf with the most interceptions thrown with 13 given up...

Only area of concern here is with EC's run defense as they are last in the conf and one of the worst in the nation..allowing over 200 yards on the ground per game....But, with the secondary being able to man up on Marshall's nobody WR's...plus with Marshall not really possessing a running attack that is that effective or able to carry a team all game long...I see the Pirates being able to stack the line to stop them forcing them to pass instead...

Speaking of passing...EC's has a balanced attack..but their strength comes through the air where they have Conf Usa's 4th ranked passing offense...EC's QB is currently hitting 59.6% of his passess, while averaging 256.8 ypg , and has recorded 12 TDs to just 7 ints, which is tied for 3rd fewest thrown in the conf this year...EC, should be able to outscore the Herd...as they struggles vs other passing attacks who also had weak defenses...Now with starting QB Morris banged up from the last game...and with the FG Kicker in the hands of a walk on Freshman...not to mention, Coach Holtz calling out his players...I like the points with the Pirates in this one....

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Mich St +8.....Mich St currently down 3-0 in the 1st Q.

-I have a feeling the Spartans come out to play one last time...

comp play (opinion only) on: Utep -7
            Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-19-2005, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This is some of the plays I released in my CFB-Late Set.

{CFB- Late Set}

S Carolina +1.5 .......also grab some at +3.5

Stanford +5

SJST -6.5

UL Monroe -4

comp play(opinion only) on: Utep 2nd Hf
              Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-19-2005, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was the remaining plays released on my CFB-Late Set.

{CFB-Late Set}

SD ST -7

SMiss -7.................................................. .......................................... comp play

Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-19-2005, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• *TOP RATED 2ND HF COMP PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Fresno St +14 +100 (2nd HF)

-Pinegar is the Key to Fresno St winning this one...and he's on fire and already topped 200 yards passing...And he is getting the protection needed to get the ball down field...When given the time Pinegar can shred you apart as he is one of the nations most accurate and effecient passers, and he is proving it tonight.....Fresno St secondary holding Lienart to only 109 yards passing in the first half....You Gotta Love It!

Tomorrow, we roll in the Pros...Jump on and lets Rock-N-Roll...GL and Aloha CC..

Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-20-2005, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my NFL-1st Set I released on "Super Sunday"

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (11-20):

{NFL-1st Set}

Carolina -3

Wash -6

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Rams -1 & Tenn +11

Ravens +10.5 & Wash +1

Tenn +4
                    TB +6.5
                    Miami +2.5
                    Ravens +3.5

Still have my NFL-2nd Set along with the ESPN Sunday Night game available for anyone interested...Just let me know....Till then, GL and Aloha CC.

comp play on: Denver -7 (1st HF)

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my NFL-2nd Set I released today on "Super Sunday"

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (11-20):

{NFL-2nd Set}

**TOP RATED PLAY ON:(3 Units)

SD -12

SD/Bills Over 43

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

Seattle -5.5 & SD -5.5

Denver -7 & SD -5.5

SD -7 (1st HF)

Denver -7 (1st HF)............................................... comp play

comp play (opinion only) on: BC Lions -4

Comment

• *REGULAR 2ND HF COMP PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Denver -7 (2nd HF)

-Hell, I dont think the Jets will even get into the Red Zone today...and it definately wont be easy at all trying to play hurry up...Not at that altitude...The 2nd half is where the Broncos continue to take over and put this one way out of range...thus the Jets will then quit..

I gave you a comp play Winner on the Broncos -7 (1st half), now lets get the 2nd as well....GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my final plays I released in NFL, CBB, and NBA today on "Super Sunday"

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (11-20):

{NFL-Late Game}

KC +.5 & GB +1.5

{CBB-Play}

Denver -2

{NBA-Play}

LA Lakers -4 (buy .5pt)

Ok Gang, I hope you Enjoyed the Two Winners I gave out on Denver (1st Half & 2nd Half)...Stay tuned as I will have more solid plays to share as our battles with the Man continues....If you want to come on board, just let me know and I will definately hook you up to Rock-N-Roll with the Rest of the Gang....Till then, LETS KICK MORE BOOKIE ASS! ....ALOHA CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: Cal Riverside +15
                          Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-20-2005, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• **2nd Half-TOP RATED COMP PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Denver/UIC Under 70 (2nd HF)

-Denvers style of play keeps this one under...in the 1st half both teams only combined to score a total of 48 points with Denver taking it to the break up by 8...Like this one alot....Enjoy!

Comment

• FYI: .... It's "TURKEY TIME" Baby!...Gobble..Gobble.

Aloha Gang...

If you guys want to roll with me in this weeks "Turkey Shoot", which is going to be a Big Hunt on the Books ...then dont miss your chance to get on board with either my Weekly or Monthly Plays Packages...still available at a "Special" rate and with many Special Bonuses included as well.

No need to be hesitant or question anything...cause all the Proof in the $uccess and Value of my Plays, along with the Quality of my Handicapping them.. is All right here in this One & Only Running Thread on the Net.

Go and check it out and verify my claims..if you have to or need to...Its all posted here to make it very easy for everyone to do just that....I want you all to feel confident in your decision...as well as, have all the information needed so that you can make the best decision on what to do...No one else on the Net keeps a Running Thread like I do...and there is a big reason "WHY" they Dont and "WHY" they Wont...And, I think we already know the answer to "WHY" that is..

The Investment will be well worth making and you will be happy that you didnt miss out on this years Big Hunt...I have already given out alot of my actual plays as comps, here in this thread...But to get the Rest of My Best you have to Jump on Board to Enjoy the Ride..

Until then though, here is one of them I like for "Big Monday" ...Get on it...and then get on board for this "Turkey Shoot" that is ready to Kick More Bookie Ass! ...Very very excited about whats coming up Gang...Believe It!

{CBB-Plays}

Uconn -3 (buy .5pt)

-The Huskies love this time of year...and there 7-1 record the past two seasons in November definately proves it...Arkansas is not a good dog going 7-19 ATS in this role the past two seasons...Huskies also 3-1 as a Fav on neutral courts the past two years..as well as, 5-1 SU & ATS vs the SEC, the last 6 games vs them...while the Razorbacks went 1-4 SU & ATS vs the Big East the last 5....Go Huskies!

-Dont forget, contact me ASAP to get on this $$$ Train as we start the Hunt tomorrow on "Super Tuesday" ....You seriously do not want to left behind this time around..

GL and LETS GO GET EM! ....ALOHA CC.

comp play above.

================================================== ====================================

FYI:

-This was my NFL- plays I released on "Big Monday".

*MONDAY'S PLAYS (11-21):

{NFL-PLAYS}

**Special-TOP RATED REVENGE PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

GB -5

KC (WIN) & GB +1.5 (pending)

*REGULAR 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (2 Units)

GB +1 & Over 36.5
                              Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-21-2005, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was some of my Hoops plays I released on "Big Monday"...Only one play left to post for the NBA.

{CBB-Plays}

Zona -5

Uconn -3 (buy .5pt) .................................................. ...... comp play

Iowa -1

Col St -1

{NBA-Plays}

Milw -4

comp play (opinion only) on: OVER GS/NJ

Comment

Working...
                                X