Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI:... 4 "ALOHA FRIDAY"

Sorry so late with this information...been getting swamped with alot of new members getting on board....Anyone else contemplating coming on board... "Just Do It" and I will take care of you just like have done for all my other clients..

So far my Week #5 Record is 5-0= +12.10 Units.......Still SMOKIN HOT BABY!

I currently have a Monthly-Play Package "Special" for this upcoming month, where we will have approx 26 days of continuous FB Action....Gonna be almost like it was Bowl Season!....But, this "Special" will NOT last forever and Oct 1st is this Saturday ....Anyways, for all those who do comes on board for this Oct Months "Special" .... I will give you "Aloha Friday's"- Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY as a Comp Bonus from me...as well as, an additional members price discount...

Lastly, for those who need to see it to believe it...here it is again just for you....All the DOCUMENTED Proof of My $uccess is provided right here for informational & documention purposes...

CFB-WEEK #1 (CFB) Comb Record: 8W-1L-1P= +17.00 Units

FB-WEEK #2 (CFB/NFL-Wk 1) Comb Rec: 17W-12L= +12.95 Units

FB-WEEK #3 (CFB/NFL-Wk 2) Comb Rec: 16W-13L-3P= +11.80 Units

FB-WEEK #4 (CFB/NFL-WK 3) Comb Rec: 24W-12L= +13.90 Units

FB-WEEK #5 (CFB/NFL-WK 4) Comb Rec (still pend): 5W-0L= +12.10 Units
    ================================================== ================================

*05' FB-YTD REC (CFB/NFL): 70W-38L-4P= +67.75 Units (65%)
    (+32 Games above .500)

The $$$ Train rolls into the Month of October on Saturday so dont miss out on all my Bad Boys ready to Rock-N-Roll again....Just get on board and Lets Go Kick More Bookie Ass!......Aloha CC.

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

Comp Play (opinion only): Seattle -1.5 +175
    Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-30-2005, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-Today on "Aloha Friday" this was the play I released.

**Special-TOP RATED UNDERDOG PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Pitt +1.5

-Game currently, Rutgers 7-0 with 9:25 in the 1st Q...and Rutgers just recovers a fumble on the KO.

*Like I said, I am NOT afraid to show what I played...Win or Lose, this is only one game in a season of many...and there is alot more opportunities coming up, you can be sure of it..

If you on Pitt as well, then GL to Us and GO PITT! ....Aloha CC.

Comment

• FYI:

New Month...Same Goal!....Kick More Bookie Ass! :uzi:

Today October 1st is the start of my Monthly "Special"-Plays Package...So get on it and Lets Rock-N-Roll...Do You remember what last month looked like.

FB-WEEK #5 (CFB/NFL-WK 4) Comb Rec (still pend): 6W-1L= +9.70 Units
        ================================================== ================================

*05' FB-YTD REC (CFB/NFL): 71W-39L-4P= +65.35 Units (65%)
        (+32 Games above .500)

Well, last month was simply $weet indeed...but October is usually Rocktober for me, as now I have a better feel of who's the pretenders and who's the contenders...The real teams usually show themselves by now and that's when I capitalize on them and their situations in this Month....Jump on and dont miss the $$$Train this Month...All aboard!...Aloha CC.

comp play on: Wisconsin/Indy Over 48

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my complete 1st Set (Early) I released today on "Super Saturday".

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (Oct 1st):

{CFB- 1st Set}
          **TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

E Mich -3 (buy .5pt)
          Uconn -10 (buy .5pt)
          Col -3

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (1 & 2 Units)

Virg -3 (2 Units)
          Navy -6 (1 Unit) ...Navy -3.5 (1 Unit)
          Wisc/Indy Over 48 (1 Unit) .................................................. ............ comp play

-My 2nd Set is being released shortly but still time to get on it...If you want in on today's best...just contact me for a solid Price...or simply get on my Monthly Package and Lets Rock! ...GL and Aloha CC.

comp play on: Utah St -2

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my 2nd Set I released today on "Super Saturday".

{CFB-2nd Set}

Alabama +3
            Wash St E
            Utah St -2 .......................................... comp play

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (1 & 2 Units)

Oregon -6 (2 Units) ...................................... comp play
            Minny E (2 Units)
            Neb -5 (1 Unit)
            Marshall -11.5 (1 Unit)

Update:

-Well Gang...my 1st Set looks like its going to start the day with a 6-1 Record ....Damn good, isnt it!...Hell yeah, just the way I like to start the day Baby.....My 3rd Set is available right now and will also include my selection in the Hawaii vs Boise St game as well...You dont want to keep missing out on these Bad Boys I got Rock-N-Rollin. Gang....Jump on and Ca$h with the Rest of Us......GL and Aloha CC.

comp play on:

Oregon -6

-Stanford has struggled in its first two games vs Navy and Div 1AA UC Davis...Leading the way was their Pass defense, which allowed two of the Best Offensive Passing teams in the Nation, to light them up through the Air for 499 yards...I mean it was Navy and UC Davis that did this...So it shouldnt be to hard to believe this happened, right????...499 yards through the air, wow.....I will say it again, Stanford allow 499 passing yards through the air to Navy and UC Davis....WTF!

Today they only face the flying Ducks, who put a scare into the National Champs for 2 Quarters last week...and Stanfords starting QB Edwards also got hurt in that game vs UC Davis...People, is there any other way to go then with the Ducks...I mean 499 yards through the air to Navy and Div 1 AA-UC Davis...Whaaat???.... Lay It!

Comment

• ALOHA COCAPTAIN! Whats your take on Hawaii game? From One Kamaaina to another.
              bows

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my 3rd Set (Night) I released on "Super Saturday"

{CFB- 3rd Set}

**Special--TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Utep -3 (buy .5pt)

Nevada -3
                Oklahoma -7

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

ND +3
                Houston +2.5

-Ok Gang...Hawaii vs Boise St is the last game on the board....My overall record of Plays involving Hawaii's last 10 games: 22W-2L= 92%.....And YES they were all Documented as well...In fact, only three of those 10 games involving Hawaii was not posted in several posting forum's main sports Forum...for everyone to view and use, compliments of me....The others were posted in my Service threads just like I do here for informational and documentational purposes...GL and Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only): SD -128
                Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-01-2005, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• 22-2 in Hawaii's last 10 games huh, that's magical!
                  So who we taken?
                  Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

• Originally posted by ELJUGO
                    22-2 in Hawaii's last 10 games huh, that's magical!
                    So who we taken?

*My Rec & Plays on Hawaii's last 10 games (in CFB, CBB, LLWS from 04'-05')....

-Overall Record in Hawaii's last 10 games: 22W-2L= 92%. (note: ML Record: 4-0)

*"BIG GAME PLAYS" & Top Rated Plays--Record: 7W-0L= 100%

*Hawaii vs Idaho (CFB) ::

-Hawaii -1 (Top Rated Play---Winner)
                    -Hawaii Under 29 (2nd Hf) (Winner!)

*Hawaii vs Mich St (CFB)::

-Hawaii +131 (Winner!)

*Hawaii vs Curacao (LLWS)::

-Hawaii -144 (BIG GAME PLAY--LLWS GOM....Winner!)

*Hawaii vs UAB (CFB) ::

-Hawaii -3 (BIG GAME PLAY--BOWL GOM....EZ Winner!)
                    -Hawaii -1.5 (2nd Hf) (Winner!)

*Hawaii vs Mich St (CFB) ::

-Hawaii +7 (BIG GAME PLAY--SU Dog Winner!)
                    -Hawaii ML (Winner!)
                    -Hawaii 2nd HF (Winner!)

*Hawaii vs NW (CFB) ::

-Hawaii +7 (Winner!)
                    -Hawaii teaser(Haw & under) (Loser!)
                    -Hawaii 2nd HF (Winner!)
                    -Hawaii ML (Winner!)

*Hawaii vs Idaho.(CFB) ::

-Hawaii -21 (Winner!)
                    -Hawaii 2nd HF (Winner!)
                    -Hawaii teaser(Haw & over) (Winner!)

*Hawaii vs S ILL (CBB) ::

-Hawaii +4.5 (BIG GAME PLAY--SU Dog Winner!)
                    -Hawaii ML (Winner!)
                    -Hawaii 2nd HF (Winner!)

*Hawaii vs St Marys (CBB) ::

-Hawaii -1 (buy .5pt) (Top Rated Play---Winner!)
                    -Hawaii OVER 131 (Winner!)
                    -Hawaii -3 2nd HF (Winner!)
                    -Hawaii Under 70 2nd HF (Loser!)

*Hawaii vs USC (CBB) ::

-Hawaii -2.5 (Top Rated Play--Winner!)

As I mentioned, only 3 of the games in the last 10 games I played involving a Hawaii team was NOT posted in the main Sports Forums of several posting sites, and for everyone to view and use as they wish...Those 3 games are Highlighted above in PURPLE and they were posted in my Running Threads just like I do here inorder to keep them Documented...as the other 7 games were documented at these forums when posted...

Above are the last 10 games and All The Plays I released in these games involving a Hawaii team...and yes they kicked Ass going: 22W-2L= 92% ....Magical? Hell they were Magically Wonderful Baby!....Awwriight!....Aloha CC.

comp play on (opinion only): Angels +118
                    Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-01-2005, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This is what I released to the Boys on Board....Were having a solid day, so why not play...

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

Hawaii +10.5

-Today were doing good so far...so lets not get to nuts just because its on the Warriors....But gotta put a small one on them as I feel Glanville will get that Defense ready as that is what he was brought in to do...I also just love this QB Brennan's accuracy and quick decisions making.....Boise St's weakness on defense is in their pass defense as they are allowing over 300 ypg this year...and they havent been as strong on the road either...Hopefully this soggy weather will also make them soggy as well...Gonna take the points as I havent seen the Warriors at Home as a Dog by DD's for sometime...Mich St, NW, Alabama (twice)...all never gave this much when they came here... Go Warriors!

Gang...tomorrow we Rock in the NFL...Jump on this Legit $$$ Train and Enjoy the Ride! ....Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only): 7 pt teaser Indy E and Cincy -2.5

Comment

• FYI & FINAL UPDATE 4 "SUPER SATURDAY":

Yesterday, I open the New Month of October with a Huge Kick Ass Day..for all those who jumped on board the $$$ Train.

"Super Saturday's" Comb Record (3 Sets): 14W-6L= +12.50 Units (70%)

*Below is my current YTD-FB Record.

FB-WEEK #5 (CFB/NFL-WK 4) Comb Rec (still pend): 20W-7L= +22.20 Units
                        ================================================== ===================================

*05' FB-YTD REC (CFB/NFL): 85W-45L-4P= +77.85 Units (65%)
                        (+40 Games above .500)

Well, like I mentioned, last month was simply $weet indeed...but October is usually Rocktober for me, as now I have a better feel of who's the Pretenders and who's the Contenders...The real teams usually show themselves by now and that's when I capitalize on them and their situations...Yesterday on "Super Saturday" I did just that in a Big Way! .....And, the NFL is no different either..

My "Special"-Monthly/Weekly-Plays Packages are still Up and Running....So jump on board and dont keep missing the $$$Train that has been running Full Steam Ahead since the start of this FB Season....Dont deny yourself another chance to Ca$h and Kick Ass with the Best Of The Rest!.... All Aboard if your coming on board, cause this Train and this "Special" is Not going to wait or be available forever. ...Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only): 7 pt teaser Indy E and Cincy -2.5
                        Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-02-2005, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my NFL-1st Set released on "Showtime Sunday".

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (10-2):

{NFL-1st Set}

Giants -3
                          NO -1
                          NE -4

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

Indy E & Cincy -2.5
                          TB +.5 & NE +3

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (1 Units)

Wash -2
                          TB -6.5

Aloha Gang....I hope all fine and dandy with you....Yesterday, was yet another $weet Winning Day for me and all those who came on board the $$$ Train running in CFB.

How $weet was it, you ask....Well here is my Documented Combined Overall Record (Sat): 14W-6L= +12.50 Units (70%)...My Top Rated Plays Rec (Sat): 6W-3L= +7.00 Units.

-My overall WEEK # 5's -Record is currently: 20W-7L= +22.20 Units (74%)

This Week we all definately Rock-N-Rollin and doing some Major Damage to the Man!...Solid!...But yesterday is yesterday...and today is another new day and another battle...so with that said, Lets Get To Rockin!

NFL-2nd Set ...and also Sunday Night ESPN Matchup is now currently available...just contact me and I will make sure you get set up to Rock Em!.... Monthly and Weekly Plays Package-"Specials" still available as well...Dont hesitate..and then donate....Get on board and LETS GO GET EM!....Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only): Boston -214

Comment

• FYI:

-2nd HF plays I released in my 1st Set of games.

Adding:

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

TB -3.5 +101

-Harrington 45 yards passing...Jones only 29 yards rushing...WOW...Gresie should keep his turnover in check this half....TB's defense dominating the Lions...I look for more of this this half...

Wash -.5 pt +120 (2nd Hf)

-Wash holding Alexander to just 2 ypc...and Brunell seems to on his game going 13-19 for 128 yards and a TD...and he is doing it by spreading the ball around to 5 different receivers as well....The Seahawks Ingram is the only receiver with more than 1 catch so far....Wash's return game also averaging 22 ypr average ..Skins playing the balanced ball and I see it paying off for them in this half....GL and Aloha CC.

comp play on: 7 pt Teaser Play on:

Minny +13 & Dallas +10
                            Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-02-2005, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• did you have any NFL-2nd Set plays?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock1
                                did you have any NFL-2nd Set plays?

-Yes I did.....Below is my NFL-2nd Set I released on "Showtime Sunday"....I did not have any plays on the Sunday Night ESPN game between Zona and SF.

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (10-2):

{NFL-2nd Set}

KC -1.5 (Lose)
                                Oakland -3 (Win)

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Balt E & Atl +1 (Win)

Atlanta -6 (Win)
                                =========================================

~2nd Set Comb Rec: 3W-1L= +2.70 Units

================================================== ======================================

*FINAL UPDATE 4 SUNDAY:

*NFL-Sunday Comb Record (1st & 2nd Set): 9W-4L= +10.32 Units

-TR-Plays & TR-Teasers Comb Rec: 6W-2L= +8.40 Units

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*COM

Comment

Working...
                                X