Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI:

-This was my last play released in the NBA tonight on "Big Monday".

{NBA-Play}

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

GS -2 +100

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

comp play on: 7 pt Teaser w/ GT +10.5 & Nevada +23

Comment

• *2nd HF-REGULAR COMP PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Uconn/Ark Under 76.5 (2nd HF)

-These comps keep winning for everyone, so lets continue with another one....Enjoy!
      Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-22-2005, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my 1st Set I released in CFB & CBB today on "Super Tuesday"

*TUESDAY'S PLAYS (11-22):

{CFB-Plays}

BG -5

{CBB-Plays}

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

GM -2
        Delaware -1.5
        Gonzaga +1.5

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

Umass +6
        Kentucky -1.5 +101

-Ok Gang...still have my CBB-2nd Set ready to Rock-N-Roll as well...Hoops the last two days has gone 2W-1L= +3.80 Units (Sun) ..and 4W-2L-1P= +6.60 Units (Mon) ....And BB-YTD (Nba & CBB) Comb Rec: 21W-15L-1P= +8.10 Units (58%) ...so far....Starting to heat it up again..and this is the perfect time for that to happen..

If anyone interested in coming on board and taking advantage of this "Special" I have which includes all my FB and Hoops plays in One Package (Monthly or Weekly) ...Just let me know and I will definately hook you up to Enjoy the Ride with the rest of the Gang...Till then, GL and LETS GO GET EM!....ALOHA CC.

comp play(opinion only) on: Virginia -3.5

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my CBB-2nd Set I released on "Super Tuesday"

{CBB-2nd Set}

Texas -3

*REGULAR PLAYS ON:
          (2 Units)

Uconn -1.5

Unlv -3.5............................................... ............. comp play

I was totally impressed with how UNLV was able to spank LBST by 35 pts in their first game, while also putting up over 100 pts as well....I know they lost alot of their studs and scorers from last season...but we all I guessed seemed to have underestimated Coach Kruger and his ability as a coach..as well as, in his ability to recruit...He had a solid recruiting class and it seems so far to be looking very promising early on..

After looking at this game a very long time...One thing that I can tell you for a fact, is that Hawaii is a veteran team with alot JRs and SRs...They have returning big men that can run pretty good in Gipson, Sensely, and even C Botez...In addition, this year Hawaii added a solid player from Senagal..in F Gueye, and he will be a solid presence inside as well...

Another thing about Hawaii is that they have to many shooting guards (seems funny even saying to many...lol)...What I means is that the Warriors do not have enough PG's to led them...This has been the case for the past few seasons...and is one of the reasons why Hawaii has struggled in close games where someone needs to be depended upon to run the offense...SR G Tatum sometimes takes this role...but the kid turns it over to much for me...and he seems to do it at the wrong times as well...Hawaii's shooting G's in Gibson, Nash, Lojeski, can all shoot...but none can lead the offense...G Wilder, as JC transfer was supposed to take over this role but it seems he didnt pan out enough for Coach Wallace...If Gibson takes the point it wont be to good...he is a scorer not a disher...

Last game at home vs Michigan St...we saw G Lojeski go off draining threes from everywhere...but one thing to know is that was his first ever game on the Div 1 level...and this will be his first Div 1 game on the road...I dont think he will be able to duplicate what he did against UNLV...Hawaii at home can dictate the tempo for our team to win games...and they do it by utilizing their flex motion offense...but against UNLV...I dont see a game where they will be able to control the tempo of this game...and that gives a big edge to the Running Rebels....

Hawaii can run, but they rather not....Tonight I dont think they will be able to keep up...Plus, just played and won a huge upset over Mich St...not sure how they have dealt with it yet....So I have to favor the Running Rebs tonight...GL and Aloha CC.
          Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-22-2005, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• **TOP RATED 2ND HF PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Cal Northridge -7 (2nd Hf)

*REGULAR 2ND HF PLAY ON: (2 Units)

BYU +6.5 (2nd Hf) .................................................. ........... comp play

Comment

• *REGULAR 2ND HF COMP PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

Unlv -1 -117 (2nd Hf)

Pacific -2 +102 (2nd Hf)

Comment

• UPDATE:

Last 3 days in Hoops.

2W-1L= +3.80 Units (Sun)

4W-2L-1P= +6.60 Units (Mon)

8W-3L-1P= +8.10 (Tues)

=========================================

14W-6L-2P= +18.50 Units (70%)

================================================== ==========================================

*BB-YTD (NBA & CBB) Comb Rec: 29W-18L= +16.20 Units (62%)

(11 Games above .500)

All my Hoops plays were posted in my Running Threads here and at the **...for Documentation and Informational purposes...Use them to verify my claims of $uccess.

I hope you all Enjoyed some of the Winners I posted off my actual card, as comps....Stay tuned for more of them to come...or just jump on board as I am definately starting to heat it up in the Hoops.

When theres No FB or just one game...No Problem, as we have Hoops Action that is starting up strong....Baskets is my other Best and Favorite sport that I Handicap...And so far, my hard work has been paying off nicely, just like it did when the FB season started rolling....Unlike FB though, the Hoops provides alot more solid investment opportunities to bank on..and does so on a daily basis as well....So far, my early season Hardcourt action have been paying off very nicely for everyone on board the Hoops Train.

If your interested in getting the Rest of My Best in both FB and BB...again, simply Jump on board with One of my Plays Packages (Monthly or Weekly) and start enjoying the ride, as I do all the work for us along the way.....This is Gridiron and Hardcourt Action at its finest....So dont be left in the rear with gear Gang....Get your Ticket to board the Train...and LETS GO GET EM! ....ALOHA, CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: UAB

Comment

• Just some HOOPS-FYI:

Last 3 days in Hoops.

2W-1L= +3.80 Units (Sun)

8W-3L-1P= +8.10 (Tues)

===============================

14W-6L-2P= +18.50 Units (70%)

================================================== ===================

*BB-YTD (NBA & CBB) Comb Rec: 29W-18L= +16.20 Units (62%)

(11 Games above .500)

Now on to Wild Weds Action:

-First play released today in CBB on "Wild Weds"...No FB plays were released on todays MAC game...Screw the MAC!

*WEDNESDAY'S PLAYS (11-23):

{CBB-Plays}

N Iowa -2

-Has to wait to this one fell down a bit...N Iowa returns all 5 starters that won 20+ games last season...and are the favs to win the MVC this year...I like them over W Mich team who wont be able to match up or keep up at all with this team...Being on the road shouldnt be a problem for this veteran experienced N Iowa team and that is another big advantage for them...

-5 of my 6 Top plays for today Weds are still available to anyone looking to Bank....Just contact me and then lets Rock!.....Aloha CC.

comp play on: Cal Fullerton -7
                  Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-23-2005, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-Another play I released tonight in CBB...on "Wild Weds"....Still got 4 more to post...2 TRP's and 2 Reg Plays...but I need to step away from the computer for awhile so I will post and document them later..

San Diego -1

-SD predicted to finish 3rd in the conf...SJST with a new coach this season and is not expected, like previous seasons to do anything for awhile...SD big frontcourt presence something that SJST seems to always lack and that is the difference to why the fail more times then they succeed...Got to go with the Torros as they have found success last season and should be primed to get back to doing the same this season...The Torros should also have alot more continuity in their play then SJST, who is under a new Coach this season...Last season these two each won against the other..and they also did it on the others floor...However, SD won the last meeting at SJST by 14 points so confidence should be high tonight.

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*COM

comp play(opinion only) on: Memphis -3 (1st hf)
                    Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-23-2005, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-Ok I just got back in...here is the other plays I released today on "Wild Weds" ....Only one more play left to post in CBB.

Gonzaga +4

-OT or not...this Gonzaga team is the real deal and one thing got that Uconn doesnt yet...is a PG who can lead them...Uconn though is very talented and we have won with them twice already over Ark and Zona...But, Ark was in the same boat as them...which is no PG's but talent ...and Zona, seems to have to many G's and not enough down low...Losing C Frye can do that to you...But, this Zags team is a very balanced team from top to bottom..and their big guys can play inside and out...

Sidenote: Uconn is winning but they have turned the ball over 53 times in their 3 games...This is due to no PG controlling the rock...Not good to turn it over against the Zags and that could be the difference here..

Cal Fullerton -7

-Another team picked to finish on top their conf when its all said and done...I like this balanced team led by Brown up top and Brown downlow....What can Brown do for you?....Well tonight they should be able to help us bring home that bacon as Pepperdine has taken probably the biggest hit of any team in the West Coast conference...and this lost accounts for 50 ppg and 20 rpg that was lost...In addition, the Browns though...Cal Fullerton is getting solid plays from G Robinson and F Nunez who are 1st and 2nd above the Browns in scoring for Cal Fullerton so far this year...Thats to much balance for the Waves to overcome tonight.

Memphis -6 (buy .5pt)

-Ucla has talent this year...but not all of the talent is on the floor just yet...Memphis is fill with talent on the floor and on the bench...and they should be able to take out this overachieving UCLA team tonight....UCLA I know has had some big upsets last season on the road...But, this year this Memphis team has to much talent for them to match up with...and their depth is what I see being the big difference here tonight.

comp play on: LA Tech +7

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my final release today in CBB.

Oral Roberts -3.5

-Who the fuck is OR's?...well I said the same thing until I witness these guys play here in Hawaii, in last season tournaments...They are a solid team with a solid coach..who is the son of Ok St's Coach Sutton...Oral Roberts is balanced up top and down low...And with last seasons Mid-Con POY in Caleb Green, his presence in the paint will be the difference against this S Cal team that lacks any studs to compete with him...New coach for SC and not enough balance again..and it will be this way with SC until he can recruit more frontcourt, for a backcourt heavy team..

Side Note: Oral Roberts returns 83.7 percent of its scoring and 86.4 percent of its rebounding from last year's regular-season champion.

-Ok Gang...if anyone is still interested in getting on my "Special" Play Packages ....just let me know up till tomorrows first NFL game...To everyone who already signed up for this "Turkey Shoot" ...Tomorrow, we Rock-N-Roll Baby ....To everyone who comes to view my thread.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING and HAVE A GOOD ONE GANG....ALOHA CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: UAB

Comment

• **MY YTD-HOOPS-RECORD:

Last 4 days in CBB & NBA.

2W-1L= +3.80 Units (Sun)

8W-3L-1P= +8.10 (Tues)

4W-2L= +4.50 Units (Weds)

=====================================

18W-8L-2P= +23.00 Units (70%)

================================================== ==========================================

*BB-YTD (NBA & CBB) Comb Rec: 33W-20L= +20.70 Units (62%)

(13 Games above .500) ...All my plays were posted in this Running Thread here and also at the ** for Documentation and Informational purposes.

Alert & FYI:

-Ok Gang...yesterday on "Wild Weds" I spanked the Man Ass again on the Hardcourt...That's 4 straight days we have been Kickin His Ass and Takin His Ca$h.....As I mentioned earlier, Handicapping the Hoops, especially the College Hoops is where my strength lies as well....And, my Documented Record definately Speaks For Itself. .

Anytime is the right time to jump on board...however, this time is what I call the Perfect Time ,because I have already built up alot of momentum in the Hoops, so all you need to do is Ride & Enjoy the Wave thats already created....Remember, this guy -> :christmas will be making his rounds very soon...So lets build up our Holiday Funds even more with the Mans Ca$h before he does.

Anyone still wanting to come on board to join us in this quest...just let me know and I will extend, to all whose interested, the "Special" rate I offered earlier in the month...and which covers receiving all of my FB Plays, along with all of my Smokin Hot-Hoops Plays in One Solid Package (Monthly or Weekly)...This was simply the Best package I ever offered, and it will definately be worth the investment made....No F'in doubt about it!

Anyways Gang...you let me know whats up and what you decide to do....In the mean time, I want to wish each and everyone of you a SAFE and HAPPY THANKSGIVING...Have fun, eat plenty, and remember, Please Dont Drink and Drive!!

Now, with that out of the way....Time To Kick More Bookie Ass Baby!....So, lets ROCK-N-ROLL!...ALOHA CC.

comp play(opinion only) on: 7 pt Teaser play on: Ar St -2.5 & S Fl -.5
                          Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-24-2005, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Correction on Hoops Record

**MY YTD-HOOPS-RECORD:

Last 4 days in CBB & NBA.

2W-1L= +3.80 Units (Sun)

8W-3L-1P= +8.10 (Tues)

5W-1L= +7.80 Units (Weds)

=====================================

19W-7L-2P= +23.00 Units (73%)

*BB-YTD (NBA & CBB) Comb Rec: 34W-19L= +24.00 Units (64%)

(15 Games above .500) ...All my plays were posted in this Running Thread here and also at the ** for Documentation and Informational purposes.

Alert & FYI:

-Ok Gang...yesterday on "Wild Weds" I spanked the Man Ass again on the Hardcourt...That's 4 straight days we have been Kickin His Ass and Takin His Ca$h.....As I mentioned earlier, Handicapping the Hoops, especially the College Hoops is where my strength lies as well....And, my Documented Record definately Speaks For Itself. .

Anytime is the right time to jump on board...however, this time is what I call the Perfect Time ,because I have already built up alot of momentum in the Hoops, so all you need to do is Ride & Enjoy the Wave thats already created....Remember, this guy -> :christmas will be making his rounds very soon...So lets build up our Holiday Funds even more with the Mans Ca$h before he does.

Anyone still wanting to come on board to join us in this quest...just let me know and I will extend, to all whose interested, the "Special" rate I offered earlier in the month...and which covers receiving all of my FB Plays, along with all of my Smokin Hot-Hoops Plays in One Solid Package (Monthly or Weekly)...This was simply the Best package I ever offered, and it will definately be worth the investment made....No F'in doubt about it!

Anyways Gang...you let me know whats up and what you decide to do....In the mean time, I want to wish each and everyone of you a SAFE and HAPPY THANKSGIVING...Have fun, eat plenty, and remember, Please Dont Drink and Drive!!

Now, with that out of the way....Time To Kick More Bookie Ass Baby!....So, lets ROCK-N-ROLL!...ALOHA CC.

comp play(opinion only) on: 7 pt Teaser play on: Ar St -2.5 & S Fl -.5

Comment

• FYI:

-HAPPY THANKSGIVING GANG!....These were my plays released for the NFL-1st Game today.

*THURSDAY'S PLAYS (11-24):

{NFL- PLAYS}

Detroit +3 +106.............. Atl currently leading 3-0, and just intercepted QB Harringtons pass..Hall takes into Det territory.

*REGULAR 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Detroit +10 & Dallas +9.5

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Det/Atl Over 43.5

-CFB, NFL, NBA, CBB...all are on the Card today....Get some turkey and come gets some of the Mans Ca$h....Hoops on Fire! ... 5W-1L= +7.80 Units (yesterday).... 19W-7L-2P= +23.00 Units (73%), the past 4 days combined...

GL and Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: Clev/Indy Over
                              Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-24-2005, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Good Luck Today Co-Capt .. and Happy Thanksgiving ...

Comment

Working...
                                X