Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI:

-Several more of my CBB-plays I released today on "Wild Weds"

*WEDNESDAY'S PLAYS (11-30):

{CBB-Plays}

**Special-TOP RATED MAC PLAY OF THE DAY on: (4 Units)

Miami Ohio -11

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

Creighton -4

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Tenn -5

Cont Info: [email protected]

comp play (opinion only) on: Duke/Indy Over

Comment

• FYI:

-These were the remaining plays released today on Weds...Sorry for the late post, but none of the teams are covering at this point...

*WEDNESDAY'S PLAYS (11-30):

{CBB-Plays}

**Special-TOP RATED MWC PLAY OF THE DAY on: (4 Units)

SD ST -3

Indiana +6
      Iowa -5

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

comp play (opinion only) on: LBST

Comment

• FYI:

These were some of my plays released today in CFB & CBB on "Thirsty Thursday"

*THURSDAY'S PLAYS (12-01):

{CFB-Plays}

Akron +13

*REGULAR 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Akron +20 & Over 47

{CBB-Plays}

Iona -1
        Richmond -1

-I started off this new week kicking the mans ass, and yesterday he comes back to kick mine...Now its one baby!...LOL....Anyways, right now I got my Hoops & FB-Plays Package Up and Running for the new month of December.....Getting close to those exciting Bowl Games...Till then, GL and LETS GO GET EM! ....ALOHA CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: Dallas
        Last edited by Co-Captain; 12-01-2005, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

These were a few more of my plays released today in CBB on "Thirsty Thursday"

{CBB-Plays}

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

Ark St +1

Tenn Tech -10 (buy .5 pt)

-I started off this new week kicking the mans ass, and yesterday he comes back to kick mine...Now its On Baby!...LOL....Anyways, right now I got my Hoops & FB-Plays Package Up and Running for the new month of December.....Getting close to those exciting Bowl Games...Jump on board and Lets Go Bowling....Till then, GL and LETS GO GET EM! ....ALOHA CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: Denver 10 (buy .5pt)
          Last edited by Co-Captain; 12-01-2005, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

This was my Final play released in CBB on "Thirsty Thursday"

{CBB-Plays}

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Boise St -3

-I started off this new week kicking the mans ass, and yesterday he comes back to kick mine...Now its On Baby!...LOL....Anyways, right now I got my Hoops & FB-Plays Package Up and Running for the new month of December.....Getting close to those exciting Bowl Games...Jump on board and Lets Go Bowling....Till then, GL and LETS GO GET EM! ....ALOHA CC.

comp play on:

*REGULAR COMP PLAY ON: (2 Unit)

Ark St/Tenn Martin Under 74 (2nd Hf)

Comment

• FYI:

These were additional plays released at Half-time in CFB on "Thirsty Thursday"

{CFB-Plays}

Akron +7 (2nd Hf)

*2ND HF ML PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

Akron +330 (2nd Hf)

comp play (opinion only) on: Lakers/Utah Over

Comment

• FYI:

-These were my Early CBB-Plays I released on "Aloha Friday"

*FRIDAY'S PLAYS (12-02):

{CBB-Plays}

Valparasio -4

Tex A&M CC -1

-Dont get caught by the unknown names of these two teams....Valparasio was a regular in the NCAA tourney, before last season...and Tex A&M CC is coming off of 20-8 season, with both teams predicted to finish at least 3rd in their conferences this year...Tulane and SFlorida from bigger conferences but in this case, bigger doesnt mean better as both teams are having to deal with alot of off-season problems...and also current team problems as well....

Both Tulane and S Florida are both predicted by many to end up last in their conference..and that is all due to the expers seeing these problems only escalate throughout the season...as theirs some things involving both teams that just cannot be determined at all....One of them, is Tulanes situations due to Hurricane Katrina which left Tulane to take up residence at Tex A&M...instead of at their own campus...Not easy thing to do at all for these youngsters having to worry if they will ever have a home to go back to...In addition to this, Tulane has a new first-year coach in Doug Wojcik, who will have his hands full taking over a Tulsa program that finished the 2004-05 season in complete disarray to begin with....as the Golden Hurricane lost 20 games last year along with 8 players, leaving Coach Wojcik with a huge mess to sort through...Now, not only do they have to live as a visitor on Tex A&M's compus...they are traveling all over the country like a bunch of Gepsy's and their play is definately starting to show the wears and tears of doing just that....

Tulane is making that long 5 hour bus ride to Iowa to play in this tourney...after having to go to travel and play at Butler on Weds, where they got their assess handed to them...losing 82-61...Valparasio, on the other hand, comes in with a bit more rest and off a big tune up game where they put up 111 pts on Indiana South Bend...Still no matter how you look at that win...the fact to the matter is that Val is alot more healthier and coming in with alot more rest and a hell of alot more focus and confidence than the Green Waves are at this time....Gotta go with the Crusaders and their 5 returning starters who look to better last years losing season and get back to the NCAA Tourney, where they have been frequently a part of...

Side Note #1: Because of the scheduling for Tulane having to play this game on Weds vs Butler and take that long bus ride to Iowa for the Tourney...They was left with only one day to practice and prepare for Valparasio team...Why this is important here?...Well it is always important to have adequate time to prepare for all your opponents...however, this one is needed more because they will be facing a team that is not like one they faced in Butler, which makes it even more important to get some practice and game planning/strategy in....

While Butler is more of a perimeter oriented team...who has a solid big man down low as well...Valparasio, has two solid big men down low..which the Waves will have to deal with...Besides this they also return all 5 starters from last seasons team...And currently have 5 that are scoring in the double digits as well...Ie, Dan Oppland (22), Ron Howard (16), Shawn Huff (14), Ali Berdiel (10) and Mohamed Kone (10) — scored in double figures. ...In addition, they also get back another big guy in F Moussa Mbaye a 6'9" 230 lb Jr, who will play this weekend..after missing Monday's game with a knee injury...

Side Note #2: Quote from Tulanes Coach on what is important now for Tulane...." We are concentrating on Tulane, not on our opponents right now. We have deficiencies that we must address before we are able to win any game, regardless of opponent."

Side Note #3: Tulane has been whistled for 80 fouls in three games this season and opponents are out-scoring the Green Wave 26.3-19.3 per game from the charity stripe. Tulane had a season-high 30 fouls against Texas A&M and followed that up with 27 against the Bulldogs on Wednesday....Signs of a bad team at this point..

As for Tex A&M, they two are in much better shape then these Bulls of S Florida...The Bulls like Tulane must deal with situations occuring beyond their control...but one which does put a definate cloud over them both emotionally, as well as, physically....The emotional part comes in the loss of a teammate in Sr G Mosley, who died o cancer on Oct 29th...Mosley was one of their leaders in scoring avg 14.6 ppg..and who played all 40 minutes for the Bulls in 12 of the teams last 14 games...His lost will be hard to fill on the court...and making matters worst for Coach McCullum is that they have a roster full of injured and inexperienced players...This inexperience and lack of depth for the Bulls is definately showing as they have committed an average of 27 turnovers in the past two games...The last game which they had wrapped up...but yet lost in OT due to committing 28 turnovers and being out of players to keep up their solid play...surely only hurts this team that is trying very hard not to simply pack it in 4 games into the season....

The Bulls are definately in a tough spot tonight having to now face another program like Tulane is in Tex A&M who is coming off a solid 20-8 season...and who is looking better this and get to the tourney as well...Also, the Islanders bring with them alot of depth and face pace style of play...both two things which the Bulls cannot match up with...Bottom line is while these two unknown (by name) programs are on the upswing and motivated this time of the season...the same cannot be said about the other bigger known named schools in S Fl and Tulane, who basically have to deal with to much problems and situations..and that doesnt even begin to cover those problems still needing to be address on the court...

Got to go with the less unknown schools today...

Georgia St +5.5

GL and Dont miss out on this new Month of December that is ready to Roll on the Gridiron and Hardcourt... Monthly & Weekly Plays Package-- "Specials" currently available....

Lets get to building up that Cash cause this guy -> :christmas is coming sooner than you think.....Aloha CC.

comp play on: Ark/Missouri Over 133

================================================== =========================================

*UPDATE:

BTW...I hope you all caught that 4-0 $weep I had in the MAC Championship Game...which included a solid 2nd HF ML Winner as well..

*THURSDAY'S PLAYS (12-01):

{CFB-Plays}

Akron +13 (SU Dog Winner!)

Akron +7 (2nd Hf) (SU Dog Winner!)

Akron +20 & Over 47 (EZ Winner!)

*2ND HF ML PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

Akron +330 (2nd Hf) (Big ML Winner!)

Again...dont miss out on any FB plays for this Championship Weekend....We are warming up and getting ready for the Bowls Gang....Alriiight!
                Last edited by Co-Captain; 12-02-2005, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• *REGULAR COMP PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Tex A&M CC -1 (2nd HF)

-The Bulls will start hurting in the 2nd half as their lack of depth and injuries is not even funny...and when they start to tire in the 2nd half...I expect the turnovers, PF, bad shots, and missed FTs to start coming like they did against Fl Int..

Note: 1st Half, the Bulls only had 4 players contribute someway in the game....whereas the Islanders has had 10 players with stats put up...Plus, the only reason why the Bulls are in this game is an uncharastically good FT shooting hitting 10-12 from the line..whereas the Islanders have hit just 1-5...but they are 11-of-19 from the field to the Bulls 8-of-14...And, the Bulls PG Capko already has 3 personal fouls and didnt score a point...Not good for the Bulls as he is their main assist man.....The 2nd half is where the Islanders will pull away for a solid win...GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

• FYI:

-Another play I released in CBB...on "Aloha Friday"

{CBB-PLAYS}

Ark/Missouri Over 133

comp play (opinion only) on: Sac -4

Comment

• *REGULAR COMP PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Tex A&M CC -1 (2nd HF) (EZ WINNER 4 EVERYONE):christmas

-The Bulls will start hurting in the 2nd half as their lack of depth and injuries is not even funny...and when they start to tire in the 2nd half...I expect the turnovers, PF, bad shots, and missed FTs to start coming like they did against Fl Int..

Note: 1st Half, the Bulls only had 4 players contribute someway in the game....whereas the Islanders has had 10 players with stats put up...Plus, the only reason why the Bulls are in this game is an uncharastically good FT shooting hitting 10-12 from the line..whereas the Islanders have hit just 1-5...but they are 11-of-19 from the field to the Bulls 8-of-14...And, the Bulls PG Capko already has 3 personal fouls and didnt score a point...Not good for the Bulls as he is their main assist man.....The 2nd half is where the Islanders will pull away for a solid win...GL and Aloha CC.

Stay tuned for more EZ Winners to come Gang....Aloha CC.:christmas

Comment

• FYI:

-These were the remaining late plays I released in CBB and in CFB...on "Aloha Friday".

*FRIDAY'S PLAYS (12-02):

{CFB-Play}

FS/La Tech Over 57.5

La Tech +32.5 & Over 50.5

La Tech +25.5

{CBB-LATE PLAYS}

Stanford -6

Georgia Southern +12

-Solid start to the day going 3-1 in the Early games in CBB....Now lets finish today, the way we started and go into this Championship Weekend on a roll....GL and LETS GO GET EM!....ALOHA CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: Portland/Indy Over 177
                        Last edited by Co-Captain; 12-02-2005, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-These were my Late plays I released in the NBA and Half-time play in CBB...on "Aloha Friday"

*FRIDAY'S PLAYS (12-02):

{CBB-PLAYS}

Stanford -6.5 (2nd HF)............................................. comp play

{NBA-PLAYS}

Clev -3

Golden State -8

comp play above..

Comment

• 2ND HALF COMP PLAYS 4 EVERYONE....ENJOY!

La Tech +14.5 (2nd Hf)

*2nd HF ML PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

La Tech +655 ML (2nd Hf)

GL and Aloha as always...CC.

Comment

• FYI:

-These were part of the plays I released in my CFB & CBB-1st Set..on "Super Saturday"

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (12-03):

{CFB-PLAYS}

Navy -4 (buy .5pt)

USC/UCLA Under 74

{CBB-PLAYS}

Memphis -3

Detroit -5

Richmond -2.5

Denver/Mon St Under 134

Clemson -6

-Ok Gang... more from the Hardcourt and the Gridiron coming up this month....For all those interested in getting on this new months "Special"-Plays Package, which will include all Bowl Games, CBB, and NFL plays...as well as, any of my Bowl-"BIG GAME PLAYS" ...which kicked ass last season posting a solid 4W-1L record, highlighted by my "BGP"-BOWL GOY ...EZ Winner on Florida St over WV....Then let me know ASAP...and then get Ready to Rummmmble!...

Till then, I hope these comps come home for everyone like they did yesterday with Winners on Valparaiso and Tex A&M CC (2nd HF)..$Weet 2-0 for Free....Enjoy these Comps straight off my actual plays Card I released to my clients today....GL and LETS GO GET EM! ....ALOHA CC.

comp play on: Oklahoma +7.5
                              Last edited by Co-Captain; 12-03-2005, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• **ATTENTION GANG**

-Aloha Gang... more from the Hardcourt and the Gridiron coming up this month....For all those interested in getting on this new months "Special"-Plays Package, which will include all Bowl Games, CBB, and NFL plays...as well as, all of my Bowl-"BIG GAME PLAYS" ...which kicked ass last season posting a solid 4W-1L record, highlighted by my "BGP"-BOWL GOY ... EZ Winner on Florida St over WV....Then let me know ASAP...and then get Ready to Rummmmble!...

Till then, I hope these comps come home for everyone like they did yesterday with Winners on Valparaiso, Tex A&M CC (2nd HF), La Tech (2nd HF)..$weet 3-1 day for Free....Enjoy more Comps straight off my actual plays Card I released...or simply Jump on Board and get All of My Best.....GL and LETS GO GET EM! ....ALOHA CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: Army/Navy Under 24.5 (2nd HF)
                                Last edited by Co-Captain; 12-03-2005, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X