Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI:

-This was my NFL-1st Set I released on "Showtime Sunday"

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (11-27):

{NFL-1st Set}

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

Chiefs -3
    Chargers -3 (but .5pt)
    TB -3 .................................................. .....Bears up 7-0.

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2Units)

Bills +3.5
    Rams -3
    Titans/SF Over 43

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*COM

comp play on: Seattle

Comment

• FYi:

-This was my NFL-2nd Set released today...

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Seattle -4.5

*REGULAR PLAY ON:(2 Units)

OAK -7................................................. . Miami up 7-0

Arizona +3.5.............................................. ....... Jax up 7-0

I apologize to those who failed to receive my NFL-Sets today...due to an error made to my current Mail-out list, which was errorneously edited during its update...I have made the necessary corrections and services will be continued as normal...including additional benefits to make up for my error....Thanks, CC.

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

comp play on: LA
      Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-27-2005, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-Here's a few Comps for you....also released them to clients as well...Enjoy!

*REGULAR 2ND HF PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Zona -1 (2nd Hf)
        Oak -4 (2nd HF)
        Seattle -2.5 (2nd Hf)

-I like these situations with the homes teams all playing from behind...GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my final NFL-plays card I released on "Showtime Sunday"

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (11-27):

{NFL-ESPN Play}

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

Jets -2.5

Under 37

*REGULAR 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Jets/NO Under 44 & Indy -2

-Have one more play in the NBA night game...I hope you all enjoyed yet more comp winners I posted in this thread for everyone to bank on....If you want to jump on board and get both my FB & Hoops Plays in One Solid Package..just let me know and we shall get to Rockin ASAP....Till then, GL and LETS GO GET EM! .....ALOHA CC

comp play (opinion only) on: Loyola Mary -4
          Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-27-2005, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• COLLEGE HOOPS ON "BIG MONDAY"

FYI:

-This was my CBB-1st Set I released on "Big Monday"

*MONDAY'S PLAYS (11-28):

{CBB-1st Set}

Providence -6
            Fordham -2
            N ILL -1

Appl St -1 +101

-FB had a tough few days...but my CBB Plays have been very consistantly bringing home the Winners overall....In fact, this past week...my CBB-Hoops Rec: 26W-12L-1P= 68%....and my CBB (Top Rated Plays) Rec: 12W-6L= 67%.

Today lets keep those College Hoops plays running Hot...GL and Aloha CC.

comp play on: Arizona St -4
            Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-28-2005, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my NFL plays I released tonight and also some of my CBB-Plays ....just one left in CBB to post.

*MONDAY'S PLAYS (11-28):

{NFL-Plays}

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Colts -1 & Over 40

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Colts -8

Pitt likes to blitz out of their 3-4 defense and make no questions about it Dick LeBeau will bring it on Manning...However, Manning is the best against the blitzs as many teams played that card inorder to stop this offensive machine...and failed...Well, to be correct, 4 of Mannings 6 sacks has come via the blitzes....But, we need to still remember last week vs Cincy, when they blitzed him what happened....Yep, Manning showed his quick read and releases...Now Pitts defense is alot better at it then Cincy is, but do they want to play that much man-to-man against all the weapons Manning has to get the ball too....I dont think so...Bottom line here is that Manning is a veteran who has seen it all already...and, he has the tools and weapons, on the same page as him, to get it done...

Tonight he is at home, so add in another advantage for him and the Colts to continue their offensive dominance....I like the Colts tonight!

{CBB-Plays}

Col St -6

Arizona St -4

comp play (opinion only) on: Loy/S Ala over

Comment

• FYI:

-These were some of the plays released earlier today in CBB...More to post later as they go off.

*TUESDAY'S PLAYS (11-29):

{CBB-Plays}

Georgia St +3

WF -4 (buy .5pts)

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*COM

comp play(opinion only) on: Penn St/Clemson Over

Comment

• FYI:

-These were additional plays released in my 1st Set in CBB

{CBB-Plays}

**Special-TOP RATED MIS-MATCH PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Clemson -4.5

-Tigers more athletic and return solid backcourt eventhough losing their frontcourt and most productive player in Ford...However, Penn St lost 3 potential starters, 2 tranferring and another going down to injury...Penn St picked to finish last in the Big 10 this year...and the only thing I see they have in their favor is being at home...But, that wont be enough tonight as guard play will be the key to this one and Clemson is solid in this area...

Iowa St -3 & -1

comp play on: Santa Clara -1

Comment

• Added release...

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Dayton +7 (2nd hf).................................... comp play

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my play released in the re-match of last years National Championship Game.

**Special-TOP RATED UNDERDOG PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Illinois +2

-The National Championship rematch game wont be anything special at all...Why?...Because 7 of NC's leading scorers and players from last seasons title team are long gone...Also, 2 of the three Illinois guards are also gone as well...The Illini though, does bring back two of their best players in their Sr stars Dee Brown and C Augustine....Who does NC have to replace the likes of Sr Jawad Williams, Melvin Scott, and Jackie Manuel..and also Raymond Felton, Sean May, Rashad McCants, and Marvin Williams, all who left early for the NBA?...Well, the only player left for the Tar Heels that even played and scored in that Championship game..is Sr F Noel, who only scored 1 pt in that game.

Illini's with Brown taking over the point guard position...will now have the command and control of the offense this year....So far, he is leading the team in assist and steals, while also averaging 14.2 ppg...Sr C Augustine will be the Illini's big man down low and he currently leads the team is scoring with his 15.4 ppg average..

In this game...the biggest matchups and also biggest mis-matches will be NC's two Freshmans that will be asked to guard Brown and Augustine in this game....Huge advantage goes to Illinois here and that simply cannot be overlooked at all...Fr G Bobby Frasor and Fr F Tyler Hansbrough for NC...are the babies that are being asked to play against the men tonight...and I am expecting school to be definately in session..Believe Me!

Brown and Augustine should easily shine...and NC will be hard pressed to try and control both of them...NC's Sr F Noel, will be only one of two seniors that are in Carolina's rotation...and that is the other area of concern for them, as Noel is not only asked to lead this team in the paint...but also to play coach on the court, to these freshmans as well...Cant see him being able to effectively do both against the 12th ranked Illini's, that will definately be looking for some payback tonight.

The Tar Heels simply lost way to much...and they will struggle this season just like they did a few years ago, when May, Felton, and McCants were in this similar role when they first came to Chapel Hill....And seeing how they struggled early on...simply gives me no reason to not expect these two Fr to do the same....Fr PG Frasor especially will struggle as it has been proven that they usually are known to struggle...Tonight he gets to take on the # 12 ranked Illinois team led by teir do-it-all guard Dee Brown, who btw put up 12 points against North Carolina in last April's Title game...

The bottom line here is that North Carolina is the defending National Champs...however, this team resembles last season's national championship squad in name ONLY...As the Tar Heels have no experience but lots of talent...and tonight experienced talent wins out....Go Illini!

comp play(opinion only) on: Texas/Col Over 60.5
                      Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-29-2005, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-Another play from my CBB-Late Set I released..

Michigan -4 (buy .5pt)

comp play(opinion only) on: SJST/SC Under

Comment

• Originally posted by Co-Captain
                          FYI:

-These were additional plays released in my 1st Set in CBB

{CBB-Plays}

**Special-TOP RATED MIS-MATCH PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Clemson -4.5 (EZ Winner!)

-Tigers more athletic and return solid backcourt eventhough losing their frontcourt and most productive player in Ford...However, Penn St lost 3 potential starters, 2 tranferring and another going down to injury...Penn St picked to finish last in the Big 10 this year...and the only thing I see they have in their favor is being at home...But, that wont be enough tonight as guard play will be the key to this one and Clemson is solid in this area...

First of the 2 Special-TOP RATED PLAY selections released today on "Super Tuesday" comes home with a EZ Winner on Clemson.....Now lets go Illinois!

comp play on: Utah/Indy Under 89.5 (2nd HF)
                          Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-29-2005, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Co-Captain
                            FYI:

-This was my play released in the re-match of last years National Championship Game.

**Special-TOP RATED UNDERDOG PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Illinois +2 (SU DOG WINNER!)

-The National Championship rematch game wont be anything special at all...Why?...Because 7 of NC's leading scorers and players from last seasons title team are long gone...Also, 2 of the three Illinois guards are also gone as well...The Illini though, does bring back two of their best players in their Sr stars Dee Brown and C Augustine....Who does NC have to replace the likes of Sr Jawad Williams, Melvin Scott, and Jackie Manuel..and also Raymond Felton, Sean May, Rashad McCants, and Marvin Williams, all who left early for the NBA?...Well, the only player left for the Tar Heels that even played and scored in that Championship game..is Sr F Noel, who only scored 1 pt in that game.

Illini's with Brown taking over the point guard position...will now have the command and control of the offense this year....So far, he is leading the team in assist and steals, while also averaging 14.2 ppg...Sr C Augustine will be the Illini's big man down low and he currently leads the team is scoring with his 15.4 ppg average..

In this game...the biggest matchups and also biggest mis-matches will be NC's two Freshmans that will be asked to guard Brown and Augustine in this game....Huge advantage goes to Illinois here and that simply cannot be overlooked at all...Fr G Bobby Frasor and Fr F Tyler Hansbrough for NC...are the babies that are being asked to play against the men tonight...and I am expecting school to be definately in session..Believe Me!

Brown and Augustine should easily shine...and NC will be hard pressed to try and control both of them...NC's Sr F Noel, will be only one of two seniors that are in Carolina's rotation...and that is the other area of concern for them, as Noel is not only asked to lead this team in the paint...but also to play coach on the court, to these freshmans as well...Cant see him being able to effectively do both against the 12th ranked Illini's, that will definately be looking for some payback tonight.

The Tar Heels simply lost way to much...and they will struggle this season just like they did a few years ago, when May, Felton, and McCants were in this similar role when they first came to Chapel Hill....And seeing how they struggled early on...simply gives me no reason to not expect these two Fr to do the same....Fr PG Frasor especially will struggle as it has been proven that they usually are known to struggle...Tonight he gets to take on the # 12 ranked Illinois team led by teir do-it-all guard Dee Brown, who btw put up 12 points against North Carolina in last April's Title game...

The bottom line here is that North Carolina is the defending National Champs...however, this team resembles last season's national championship squad in name ONLY...As the Tar Heels have no experience but lots of talent...and tonight experienced talent wins out....Go Illini!

FYI:

**Special-TOP RATED PLAYS OF THE DAY selections both $WEEP bringing home the Big Ca$h...Solid win with two road teams that had obvious advantages over their opponents today..

Jump on board as I will be releasing more of these solid CBB-Plays this season...College Hoops still Rock-N-Rollin...Dont miss out Gang....Till then, GL and LETS GO GET EM! ...ALOHA CC.

BTW....this was my Final CBB-Play I released today on "Super Tuesday"

Santa Clara -1

comp play(opinion only) on: MTST/Fl Int Under 45
                            Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-29-2005, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• *REGULAR COMP PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Santa Clara E (2nd Hf)

-SJST came out this year running and shooting strong...and in their last game vs a better San Diego team...they shot 51% from the field...end route to a DD win...SC only suffered one lost to Cal-Irvine, but in that one they clearly ran into a team that was in the zone..as Cal-Irvine hit something like 15 threes, making their first 10...Tonights game though, based on the 1st half..see that the law of averages has shown up against SJST as they are really not that good of a team...They do have a new coach...and several new players as well...This SC team was picked to finish amoungst the top of the WCC and they do have a huge frontline which can be dominant in this half with the lead, especially their big star Neilson, who has takend over this game alone....He currently leads all players with 10 points and 7 rebs...

SJST will probably want to run the court to tire these big guys...but SC will force them into playing their half-court set where they can work to get the ball down low and thus muscle this Spartan team whose not that strong...

The Spartans grabbed more rebounds in the first half...But thats nothing if you cant score off of them...Currently they did have success scoring 14 points off of SC turnovers...But they are only shooting 28% from the field(8-29)....33% from behind the Arc (3-13).....and 56% from the line (5-9)....SC is shooting 43% from the field, 60% from behind the Arc, and 71% from the line....And that is why they are leading this game so far...Look for the same to happen in the 2nd half..

Comment

• FYI: .... NO FB, NO PROBLEM....WE GOT HOOPS BABY!

Aloha Gang....

Well CFB is heading towards its end...as were coming upon the College Conf Title Games, then on to the Bowl Games at years end...The NFL also entering its final month of the regular season as well...But thats not a problem as we have the Hoops Action, which I simply love almost as much as action on the Gridiron.

In fact, we have already been hitting the Hardcourt early and have been picking up alot of momentum just like we did in the early action on the Gridiron...Its so important to gain momentum and start the season off on a solid run...as its easier to maintain then it is to create...Believe me....And so far, we have been doing just that recently with my HOOPS PLAYS.

Yesterday, I smoked the man posting a 6W-2L-1P= +13.60 Units on the day...

And, this is my current Comb-YTD-Hoops Rec (NBA & CBB): 59W-38L-3P= +39.30 Units (61%)

As you can see by my current Hoops Rec and as I mentioned earlier...No FB..No Problem...Hoops Train is rolling and will continue to roll..as the Hardcourt is also where my strength in Handicapping lies...and also where there's more solid opportunities to invest in....If you want to get on board, you can do so as we are going to be starting a new Month tomorrow..

BTW...all my plays, like always are posted in this Running Thread here and at the ** for Documentation and Informational purposes...So use it to verify my claims as that is WHY I kept a thread like this in the first place....No else on the Net does the same...and there is a big reason WHY they Dont and WHY they Wont either...

Check back in this thread as I posted some LINKS, if your interested in viewing some of last seasons Hoops plays I released, the success and some losses I had...as well as, some of the Write-Ups I provided to back them up and also to show the value of my Handicapping of them...Gang, I dont like having to talk the talk...cause I am to busy walking the walk...So please use this info in this thread to get informed if your interested on coming on board...Then contact me if you have any further questions or comments...as I will be more than happy to help you out....Till the, GL and Aloha as always, CC.

FYI:

-1st play in CBB released today...

Temple -1.5

-Love the Owls here as they play solid defense and they do not turn the ball over alot....In fact, the Owls have only committed an average of 4 turnovers a game in their first 3 games of the season...This is a solid stat because its still early and if you look around the nation, you will see alot of teams doing the opposite...Another thing is the Owls are continuing to play solid on the defensive end, like they are known to do...and have be holding opponents to under 40% shooting from the field in all games...eventhough they have been outrebounded...

Rutgers is right now doing the opposite of what they are known in the past to do ...and that is put up points...In fact, since their first game...they have seen their offensive output remain at a low...ie, 49 pts, 55 pts, and 57 pts...One reason for this is due to the lack of talent other than G Doubley who basically is doing it all for the Knights....He is the only DD scorer on the team...and this is not good going against such a solid defensive team like the Owls...Also not a positive for Rutgers is that they are only shooting 28.1% from behind the Arc...Now we all know that the Owls will run their tough Zone defense...and one way to bust that Zone is by draining the three ball, which forces them to spread that defense out...Rutgers will have a hard time because of their current shooting woes and lack of scorers....They will also find it tough not turning it over to the Owls as they already average 10 steals a game, while Rutgers is averaging 15 turnovers a game...So far the Owls defense has forced 19, 13, and 12 turnovers in their past 3 games...and they are also shooting a solid 42.4% from behind the Arc as well..

To much defense...to much turnovers...and not enough scoring for Rutgers to win...The Owls lack of turning it over to opponents...solid shooting from long range...and solid defensive play....will be the keys for them to finally get a win over this Knights team who has beaten them the last two years at Rutgers...This year, without the other long range shooters to help G Doubley out with the scoring I have to go with the Owls also.

comp play on: Iowa -5
                                Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-30-2005, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X