Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION ALL:

NOVEMBER'S "TURKEY SHOOT"...starts this month.

Monthly and Weekly-Play Package... "Specials" once again available for anyone interested...and the Bonuses I included in this months packages totally makes this an Inve$tment well worth making.

All I know is that we're getting closer to the Holidays and that means I need to put in even more overtime inorder to get more of that Ca$h for all of us...cause there is nothing better than Takin the Man's Ca$h and using his $$$ to buy the things we Want and on the people we Love...Nothing Better!

So contact me if your interested in coming on board the $$$ Train that continues to roll on Strong like always.....Dont miss all the Bad Boys coming up and ready to Kick More Bookie Ass ...All the way to Turkey Day....Gobble Gobble!

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

================================================== =======================================

FYI:

Well so far...so perfect for these plays released on "Wild Wednesday"....Just love when that happens....Anyways, heres the play I released and played for the 2nd HF ...Anyways, dont miss out as I got alot more of these plays coming up in this November's Turkey Shoot...Get on board and Enjoy the Ride...... Aloha CC.

*REGULAR 2ND HF COMP PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

WV/Uconn Over 20.5 (2nd HF)
    Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-02-2005, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my play released on "Thirsty Thursday"

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Louisville/Pitt Over 65.5

-Contact me if your interested in NOVEMEMBER'S TURKEY SHOOT....Monthly & Weekly Play Package..."Specials" and added Bonuses also included for this Big Month...Dont miss all the Bad Boys ready to Rock-N-Roll....Till then, GL and LETS GO GET EM!.....ALOHA CC.

Cont Info: [email protected]

comp play(opinion only) on: Miami Heat -5.5
      Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-03-2005, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Attention Gang:

"BIG GAME PLAY"-GAME OF THE MONTH

This Saturday, I will be releasing my 2nd "BIG GAME PLAY"-GAME OF THE MONTH selection in CFB....This game is scheduled to go off in Early Saturday action....

My "BGP"-GOM's are my 2nd Highest Rated Play I release in all Sports...and tomorrow's game will be just my 2nd "BGP"- GOM I have released so far on the year....The first, was a $weet Winner on Nevada over Idaho....and I am expecting nothing but the same result with this Bad Boy as well..

I will also provide with this play a very detailed Write-Up and Big Game Analysis, like always, showing you exactly why I like this game so much...and why it is a solid investment to make....Again, it goes in Early Saturday action...so do not hesitate getting on it, if your interested.

BTW...there is 2 Ways which you can get this "BGP"

-The 1st Way is to purchase this "BGP" -GOM selection on a separate basis.

and

The 2nd Way...to get this and any other "BGP's", is as a Bonus for jumping on board either my November "Turkey Shoot's"...Monthy or Weekly-Plays Package... "Specials" I have up and running.

-Remember, any and all "BGP's" that I release this month will be included in both my Packages....and at no additional cost as well..

This is a solid deal and big savings...as my "BGP" alone are priced from $50 to $100 (depending on strength)...For those looking to get more bang for their buck or are looking to get on board this $$$ Train...this is simply the best time to do it and the best way to do it.

Gang, I am ready to keep this $$$ Train Rolling on Strong throughout this month and into the Holiday Season...so dont hesitate to get on board to start Rockin with the rest of us...Take advantage of November's "Turkey Shoot"-Package... "Specials" I have available...and Lets Kick Ass with this "BIG GAME PLAY" and continue doing it all the way to Turkey Day!

GL, and LETS GO GET EM! ...ALOHA CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: Toledo/Ohio Over 53

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my play I released on "Aloha Friday"

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Toledo -10 (buy .5pt)

-Ok Ohio tied for 1st in the MAC East Conf and now are feeling good about themselves...well thats not how you want to go into facing an angry MAC defending Champs off of an upset loss in their last game....A game that they played below what they are able to by far....Most upset is the Rockets leader and QB Grad...as his offense could only put up 17 points against the Chips..and that is way way below their average of 36.6 ppg and almost 100 yards below their solid 434.1 total yard average as well...Well, can it happen again this week vs the Bobcats....I say, HELL NO...Why?....Because the Bobcats dont possess no where near the potency which this Rockets #1 scoring offense in the MAC possess and they dont have that stellar defense needed to stop them either..

For one, Ohio's offense averages only 20.1 ppg...and although they are coming in off of two back to back 33 + scoring outputs...all you need to do is look who they played and you will have the answer to why that happened....Plus what good is 20.1 ppg when your defense averages giving up over 30 ppg...Still, if that is not enough to convince you....here's more reasons..

Ohio last in the MAC in 3rd down % ...with their 28.1% rate....While the Rockets are ranked #1 in the league with their solid 49.5% conversion rate....Unreal!....Toledo also ranked 2nd in the league in passing completion averaging 66.4% completion rate....Ohio is last again in this category, completing just 40% of their passes...and they are also last in completions per a game (averaging just 11 completions per game), passing yards per a game (128 passing ypg), and have thrown the fewest TD passes with just 5 on the year....Not Enough!

And if you think the Rockets offensive passing stats are solid...it can also be attributed to the Big Uglies up front as they have only allowed the leagues lowest sacks with only 10 given up...So QB Grad is sitting pretty most times...and when this happens, its over baby.....Oh but wait just one minute...The Rockets potent offense is not just due to Grads passing...but also due to Toledo's solid running attack that leads the league with their solid 214.3 ypg rushing, 5.4 ypr (2nd in the MAC), and 16 TD's (2nd in the MAC)....To much balance on offense.

Now when Toledo is on defense, how in the hell is this Ohio team expecting to move the ball with any type of consistancy at all....Sure they do have a solid ground attack that is averaging 200.1 ypg rushing....and 4.9 ypr average...This is all good if your facing teams like Buffalo and Ball St....who btw are two of the most shittiest teams in the MAC at stopping the run....How shitty are they, well they both are allowing teams to average over 5 ypr and over 220 ypg rushing and also have already combined to give up 38 rushing TDs between the two....Holy Shit!

Toledo has the number 1 rated scoring defense only allowing 18 ppg...and they also have the best run defense in the league allowing just 119.5 ypg rushing and just 3.3 ypr to opponents this year....WOW!....One thing about Toledo's defense is that their strength lies in their LB'ing corp who is very active and who should be able to shut down RB McRae, who has gone ape shit against shitty run defenses he has faced this year....Now the soph will be facing the best in the league..and without a threat of a passing game from Ohio...the Rockets will be stacking the line to stop the run....and then bringing the House on Blitzes on passing situations....Ohio completes 28.1% on 3rd downs and just 40% of their passes on the year so far...and that says, the risk of blitzing and stacking the line to shut their one dimensional offense, is well worth taking...

In last weeks lost, Toledo put the offense in QB Grads hands and almost forgot about their solid running game...which I have no idea why....But, after a lost I am sure that they will not sway away from that effective balance play on offense in this game no matter what....Plus, with Ohio's defense equally struggling against both the run (allowing an average of 152 ypg) and the pass (allowing an average of 289 ypg)....it simply makes to much sense to play balance ball as doing that will make it so much easier to blow this team out from the start....If Ohio gave up 432 yards to a poor Buffalo team in last weeks win....I wonder how much they will give up to one of the best offenses, not only in the league...but also in the nation.

Once the Bobcats are put into position where they must play from behind and must now air it out inorder make up the difference...you can pretty much call it a day...as QB Everson is nowhere near able to put up the numbers he may need to inorder to keep pace with Toledo's Grad....Everson is only completing 48.5 % of his passes..and has only thrown 4 TDs to his 8 interceptions....Ohio leads the league in interceptions with 14...but makes no sense when their QB gives over half of it right back....

Toledo is just to good on both sides of the line and they have just to much balance for this Ohio team's defense to stop from putting up alot of points...Ohio's chances lies with their defense...but no way do I see them being able to stop Toledo, who is now focused and eager to get back in the win column....Both teams defense though has been solid at forcing turnovers...but it is Toledo who has the offense to take advantage of them....

Bottom line.....these stats says it all....The Rockets average a healthy 36.6 ppg behind 434.1 total ypg (214.2 ypg rushing, with 16 TDs) and (219.9 ypg passing with 18 TDs)....Team leader QB Gradkowski, has thrown for 17 TDs, and hits 64.7% of his pass attempts....and he spreads it around to everyone, as 5 players have at least19 catches and 4 of them have caught 3 or more TD passes as well.....Toledo's offense shines tonight and ****** the DD spread.... GO ROCKETS!

*please disregard any typos and grammatical errors...Thxs

================================================== =======================================

Attention Gang:

This Saturday, I will be releasing my 2nd "BIG GAME PLAY"-GAME OF THE MONTH selection in CFB....This game is scheduled to go off in Early Saturday action....

My "BGP"-GOM's are my 2nd Highest Rated Play I release in all Sports...and tomorrow's game will be just my 2nd "BGP"- GOM I have released so far on the year....The first, was a $weet Winner on Nevada over Idaho....and I am expecting nothing but the same result with this Bad Boy as well..

I will also provide with this play a very detailed Write-Up and Big Game Analysis, like always, showing you exactly why I like this game so much...and why it is a solid investment to make....Again, it goes in Early Saturday action...so do not hesitate getting on it, if your interested.

and

The 2nd Way...to get this and any other "BGP's", is as a Bonus for jumping on board either my November "Turkey Shoot's"...Monthy or Weekly-Plays Package... "Specials" I have up and running.

-Remember, any and all "BGP's" that I release this month will be included in both my Packages....and at no additional cost as well..

This is a solid deal and big savings...as my "BGP" alone are priced from $50 to $100 (depending on strength)...For those looking to get more bang for their buck or are looking to get on board this $$$ Train...this is simply the best time to do it and the best way to do it.

Gang, I am ready to keep this $$$ Train Rolling on Strong throughout this month and into the Holiday Season...so dont hesitate to get on board to start Rockin with the rest of us...Take advantage of November's "Turkey Shoot"-Package... "Specials" I have available...and Lets Kick Ass with this "BIG GAME PLAY" and continue doing it all the way to Turkey Day!

comp play on: Iowa St -7 (buy .5pt)
          Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-04-2005, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• **Attention Gang**

and

Gang, I am ready to keep this $$$ Train Rolling on Strong throughout this month and into the Holiday Season :christmas ...so dont hesitate to get on board to start Rockin with the rest of us...Take advantage of November's "Turkey Shoot"-Package... "Specials" I have available...and Lets Kick Ass with this "BIG GAME PLAY" and continue doing it all the way to Turkey Day!

comp play on: Tulsa ML

Comment

• FYI:

-This is a partial list of the plays I released in my CFB-1st Set today on "Super Saturday" ...I will post the rest of the plays released in this Set shortly after they go off.

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (11-05):

{CFB-1st Set}

"BIG GAME PLAY"-BIG EAST GAME OF THE MONTH on: (7 Units)

Rutgers -2.5

-note: S FL leading 21-7 in the 2nd Q...off of a fumble and tipped pass, which led to 14 pts in the 1st Q..

**Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE WEEK on: (4 Units)

Notre Dame -7 -130 (buy 1 pt)

**TOP RATED PLAYS on: (3 Units)

X
              Neb +1

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (3 Units)

ND -1 & Iowa St -.5pt

*REGULAR PLAYS on: (2 Units)

NW +3

-note: Iowa leading 21-7 in the 2nd Q.

CMich +3

-Ok Gang....dont forget that I still have my November's "Turkey Shoot" ..Monthly & Weekly-Plays Packages still available at a very "Special" rate, along with many solid Bonuses included as well....

You simply cannot miss this opportunity to get on board the $$$ Train that has been Kickin the Man's Ass and Takin His Ca$h....This month we continue rolling and making that profit right in time for the Holidays.:christmas ...Playing with the Man's money is fun...but spending it on the things we like and the people we love is even better.

Just review what I have provided to all my clients so far this season, right here in this Running Thread...Then jump on board as it is plain to see that it is well worth the Inve$tment ...Let me do all the work, while you Kick Back and Enjoy the Ride...Dont miss out on another Big Month!....Till then, GL and LETS GO GET EM!.....ALOHA CC.

comp play on: Iowa St -7 (buy .5pt)

Comment

• not a good week,hope you turn it around

Comment

• FYI:

-The Final plays released for my CFB-1st Set are below....

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

Iowa St -7 (buy .5pt)............................................. ..... comp play

Rutgers -3 (2nd HF)

comp play on: Tulsa +8.5

Comment

• Originally posted by letsdoit
                    not a good week,hope you turn it around
                    Still up Over +90 Units and still hitting Over 60% on my plays...I think its the Books that is hoping they turn it around instead...LOL.

Comment

• FYI:

-This is a partial list of the plays I released in my CFB-2nd & Late Settoday on "Super Saturday" ...I will post the rest of the plays released in this Set shortly after they go off.

{CFB-2nd & Late Set}

Houston -1.5

Arizona +8.5

X

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAYS ON: (2 & 3 Units)

TT -6 & Va Tech +1 (3 Units)
                      TT -6 & Zona +15.5 (2 Units)
                      TCU E & Tulsa +14.5 (2 Units)
                      TT -6 & TCU E (2 Units)

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

NT +3.5
                      NT ML +153
                      Oregon St -2.5
                      X

-OK Gang...tomorrow we continue to roll in the Pros...Get on board and LETS GOT GET EM!....ALOHA CC.

comp play on: Tulsa +7.5
                      Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-05-2005, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Co-Capt what do you average 90 plays on a Saturday? Wow lots of plays bud!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigMike
                          Co-Capt what do you average 90 plays on a Saturday? Wow lots of plays bud!

Still up Over +90 Units and still hitting Over 60% on all my plays released...You should know this by now Mike, that the only thing that matters is the Bottom Line...And, so far this year, I own the Books and their Bottom Line....LOL!

Which, I might add has been posted in this Running Thread for Documentation and Informational purposes....Aloha CC.

Comment

• FYI:

-These were the final 2 Late Plays I released on "Super Sat"

Fresno St/SJST Over 56

Tulsa +7.5.............................................. ............. comp play

-Ok Gang...as mentioned earlier...Get on board this $$$ Train and Lets Rock-N-Roll to the Profit Zone, like always....GL and LETS GO GET EM! ....ALOHA CC,

comp play(opinion only) on: Stanford +34.5
                            Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-05-2005, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• UPDATE:

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (11-05): (Winning Day!)

{CFB- PLAYS}

*FB (CFB) REC: 11W-6L-2P= +4.10 Units

================================================== ========================================

FYI:

-This was my NFL-1st Set I released on "Showtime Sunday"

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (11-06):

[NFL-1st Set]

**Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE WEEK ON: (5 Units)

KC -3

**Special-TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY OF THE Day on: (4 Units)

Jack -6 & KC +4

TB -1
                              Miami +2

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAYS ON: (2 & 3 Units)

Det +9.5 & Tenn +10 (3 Units)
                              Miami +9 & TB +6 (3 Units)
                              Jack -6 & SD +1 (2 Units)

Tenn +3
                              Det +3 (buy .5pt)

Ok Gang...NFL-2nd Set, including a solid play on the ESPN Sunday Nighter...Get on board if your interested in riding this $$$ Train as we continue to assult the Man...Till next time, GL and LETS GO GET EM!.....ALOHA CC

comp play on: GB/Pitt Over
                              Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-06-2005, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Nice ONLY 9 plays in the first set. GL buddy!

Comment

Working...
                                X