Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI:

-This is what I released on "Thirsty Thursday".

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Va Tech -13

-So many are giving this Boston College team to much respect in my opinion...So they moved to the ACC..it doesnt make them a better team automatically....But what it does is put them in the firing line of those teams who have the talent it takes to play in this Big Time league and who has proven that they can compete in big time games as well...Boston College has not even proven that they are able to handle such games of this magnitude...and a perfect example was losing at home to Fl St, which of course they were all hyped up to being able to knock the Seminoles, one of the proven elite programs in the nation...Didnt happen!

Hell, I wonder if those people who picked them to knock off Florida St at Home, know that BC while playing in the weaker Big East conference wasnt even able to win a conference title in the past two decades...and now they are expected to do so much in the ACC...Pleasssse!...The ACC teams will be much more competitive and much more battle tested and spotlight tested...then they are even prepared for...Maybe in a few years, but not now...and certainly not against this Va Tech team as Home..

Speaking of at Home...yes I know that BC beat Va Tech in Blacksburg in 2003..and I am glad that they did...because it seems now they are stupidly talking about how when they came in to play the crowd was loud as hell but after they beat them they all became quiet...Not a good thing to say fellas...They are also speaking as if they have all the confidence in the world just because they played their and won...That was two seasons ago..and I dont thing this Va Tech team was ranked this high or had a QB the caliber of Vick, although Randall was a solid leader...Boston College is stepping against a team who is hungrey to get to that National Championship game...and who has the program, coachs, players, and attitude for a team that has every right to shoot for the National Title...as they are a proven team...who has many times proven themselves....BC, is not even thinking of National Title, and dont even know really if they ever allowed themselves to shoot for the top...It surely doesnt seem this way based on how they have faultered against big opponents and in big games like this one is tonight....Against the middle of the pack they are able to overpower them and win out...but it has been a different story against the best of the best...the Upper Class teams...and Va Tech is in this status.

Others are saying besides beating Va Tech at Blacksburg in 2003...BC has been able to be a solid road team going 13-3 on the road since then, beating teams like ND, Penn St, WV, and this year, Clemson....LOL...Pleaasssse, no offense to these teams...but that was in 2003 and I dont recall any of them even having a winning record that year....Boston College this year came close to losing at Clemson a team who basically lives and dies off of what QB Whitehurst does..and the Tigers compared to Va Tech is soft, real soft...defensively and offensively...Furthermore, their almost losing to WF at home should if anything rise show red flags...They were out played and there play came down to one play...You cant do that and expect to win in Blacksburg...as Va Tech puts to much pressure on you from the start to the finish...Put simply, have you ever seen Va Tech allow a backdoor cover or let up on a team that they are dominating...or even quit doing what they do best, which gives an opponent a chance for a breather...Well, if they did I surely cant remember them doing that..and this is how they win, by putting constant pressure on your defense by pounding and pounding them into submission...and on defense they do it with speed, good techniques, gang tackling, and simply a shit load of talent especially in the front 7...and this year is no exception...Boston College may have a pro coach, and they may run a pro style offense and play smash mouth on defense..but they are not quite up to the level that these Hookies has worked their way to under Coach Beamer...

Currently the X-Factor in Vick is completing a solid 66.9% of his passess for 1,254 yards and 10 TDs with only 5 ints (3 coming in their last game vs Maryland)...But, he is consider the X-Factor just like his older brother is because of his ability to run and make something out of nothing...Currently he has 267 yards rushing..and has scored 3 TDs as well....I dont believe for one second when Vick says that he doesnt like to run the ball...When you have that kind of ability you dont hate it but rather use it..and that is what he is doing...despite liking it or not, if he runs big things happens...However, Vick...doesnt have to run it..as he has a very solid trio of back to do all the softening up of the defense with RB Imoh, Humes, and Ore...all contribute to doing the pounding and more pounding and more softening of the opponents from start to finish...and when they have done that, Vick will turn to his players running down field and take advantage of defender cheating up to try and get a jump on the running game....Vick has been able to spread the ball around to many different sources..and this is evident as no one player has made 20 catches this season yet...But dont let that fool you as Vick has at his disposal so very fast and very solid receivers, ie TE King..who is the most dangerous of them in the red zone, is also averaging 12.4 ypr....and others like WR Cloney, Morgan, and Royal....Cloney and Morgan the top two receivers are averaging almost 20 ypr...and will definately stretch the field tonight that will help open up the running game..

The pass defense is where the weakness in this BC team lies as they are allowing opponents to complete over 62% of their passes....And although their defense has been shutting down and holding opponents rushing game to only 77 ypg and 2.5 ypc...ranking first in the ACC...they havent yet faced a running attack like that of the Va Techs who is averaging 193 rushing yards per game and 17 TDs, both ranking 1st in the ACC in these two categories...Plus, when BC did face a solid running attacks in WF, who ranks 2nd in the league in rushing yards per a game, they almost lost outright...This is not a good sign or a way game you want to come into Blacksburg off of...Why?

Because if Vick and that running game on offense gets it done against your defense...Then you have better hope that your offense can do the same against theirs...Again, forgetaboutit....BC offense is coming in with to much inconsistancy at the QB position to be able to run an effective offense good enough to overpower, outsmart, or outplay this very hot and very active Va Tech defense..Basically, the Eagles have been a Jeckly and Hyde on offense throughout the year...Not good because moving the ball and scoring points against Va Tech has been extremely difficult, as the team is surrendering only 9.0 ppg and 238.1 ypg of total offense...In addition to this, Va Tech has only allowed opponents to score 7 offensive TDs in 7 games they played....and this includes only 2 coming via the ground...Va Tech in the secondary, where another All-American makes his home...is holding opponents to just under 50% completion rate and has already picked off 10 passes this year...Currently this Va Tech defense has tallied 16 takeaways and 22 sacks..and the big plays have obviously been numerous.

How good are the Hokies, well they have won 6 straight games by 17 or more points after barely squeaking by NC State in the opener..but that was the first games and rust was expected...since then they have also not allowed more than 17 points in any of the seven games played...That is dangerous balance if you ask me...Very Dangerous..

Some things that BC will have working against them tonight is the fact that their defense is alittle banged up....DE Kiwanuka, their leading sackman and best player on their defense will probably miss this game due to a knee injury..and taking his place will be a RFR....Oh Boy!...But, he's not the only one banged up... DT Al Washington (elbow) and CB Jazzmen Williams (quad) both have practiced this week, but are not full strength....and the same is true for QB Quinton Porter (ankle sprain)...Coming into Blacksburg against the number 3 team in the land, and doing it with defensive injuries, or players coming off injuries, for Thursday Night game..is never a good sign that you will come out with a win...Believe Me!...Also, coming into Blacksburg to face one to the nations best defenses off a close win, where your running game was limited to just 84 yards rushing by Wake Forrest...is not a good thing either...If BC's ground game is held in check...its going to be lights out for them....as they cant expect to put up 318 yards through the air against this Hokie secondary...like they did against WF's....and especially without a legitamate deep threat either...

BC's only real threat in receiving is Blackmon...who has 28 catches...but he is not a deep threat...and he will probably be locked up one of the best cornerbacks in the nation in Jimmy Williams...Furthermore, with all the changing in the QB's situation with Ryan and Porter...Blackmon has not been able to really achieve synergy with either one of them...and one thing that is important, yet hard to get down...is the timing between QB and his WRs....If that is off, then inconsistancy is the result...So far that is what is happening...and that as well is not a good thing...especially as everyone knows that he is the favorite target and main go to guy in passing situations...So Va Techs secondary will be very well aware of him tonight..

Bottom line...is Va Tech is clearly one of the nations elite teams...and in Blacksburg they are simply even better...This one could be for Revenge from that 2003 lost...but I think it will be more to show the nation what they are all about...BC is physical team..but they are on the road, and playing a team that is virtually unstoppable right now...Plus, this very consistant Va Tech defense is just to damn Hot and to damn solid to let a non-fancy offensive team like BC beat them on their field tonight...Wont happen tonight for BC..as they will be the sacrifical lambs for Beamer and Va Tech to make the nation sit up and take notice of this team wanting to get into that National Championship Game....To many things for BC to overcome on their side of the ball and also on the Va Tech side as well...Also, with the way that they have fail to show up big in these big time national spotlight games clearly tells me that they are not ready for it...and the bad news for them is that this Hokie team thrives on these games and is one that is ready to take that next step with a big time win tonight....Go Hokies!

*TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Va Tech -6 & NM +1

-If you want to get on board this Legit $$$ Train..this is a week to do so...as this weekend will be a big one no doubt....Jump on and Enjoy the ride as I go for my 8th Winning Week in FB so far this year...

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

comp play (opinion only) on: Neb -1.5

Comment

• Originally posted by Co-Captain
      FYI:

-This is what I released on "Thirsty Thursday".

Va Tech -13 (30-10 Winner!)

-So many are giving this Boston College team to much respect in my opinion...So they moved to the ACC..it doesnt make them a better team automatically....But what it does is put them in the firing line of those teams who have the talent it takes to play in this Big Time league and who has proven that they can compete in big time games as well...Boston College has not even proven that they are able to handle such games of this magnitude...and a perfect example was losing at home to Fl St, which of course they were all hyped up to being able to knock the Seminoles, one of the proven elite programs in the nation...Didnt happen!

Hell, I wonder if those people who picked them to knock off Florida St at Home, know that BC while playing in the weaker Big East conference wasnt even able to win a conference title in the past two decades...and now they are expected to do so much in the ACC...Pleasssse!...The ACC teams will be much more competitive and much more battle tested and spotlight tested...then they are even prepared for...Maybe in a few years, but not now...and certainly not against this Va Tech team as Home..

Speaking of at Home...yes I know that BC beat Va Tech in Blacksburg in 2003..and I am glad that they did...because it seems now they are stupidly talking about how when they came in to play the crowd was loud as hell but after they beat them they all became quiet...Not a good thing to say fellas...They are also speaking as if they have all the confidence in the world just because they played their and won...That was two seasons ago..and I dont thing this Va Tech team was ranked this high or had a QB the caliber of Vick, although Randall was a solid leader...Boston College is stepping against a team who is hungrey to get to that National Championship game...and who has the program, coachs, players, and attitude for a team that has every right to shoot for the National Title...as they are a proven team...who has many times proven themselves....BC, is not even thinking of National Title, and dont even know really if they ever allowed themselves to shoot for the top...It surely doesnt seem this way based on how they have faultered against big opponents and in big games like this one is tonight....Against the middle of the pack they are able to overpower them and win out...but it has been a different story against the best of the best...the Upper Class teams...and Va Tech is in this status.

Others are saying besides beating Va Tech at Blacksburg in 2003...BC has been able to be a solid road team going 13-3 on the road since then, beating teams like ND, Penn St, WV, and this year, Clemson....LOL...Pleaasssse, no offense to these teams...but that was in 2003 and I dont recall any of them even having a winning record that year....Boston College this year came close to losing at Clemson a team who basically lives and dies off of what QB Whitehurst does..and the Tigers compared to Va Tech is soft, real soft...defensively and offensively...Furthermore, their almost losing to WF at home should if anything rise show red flags...They were out played and there play came down to one play...You cant do that and expect to win in Blacksburg...as Va Tech puts to much pressure on you from the start to the finish...Put simply, have you ever seen Va Tech allow a backdoor cover or let up on a team that they are dominating...or even quit doing what they do best, which gives an opponent a chance for a breather...Well, if they did I surely cant remember them doing that..and this is how they win, by putting constant pressure on your defense by pounding and pounding them into submission...and on defense they do it with speed, good techniques, gang tackling, and simply a shit load of talent especially in the front 7...and this year is no exception...Boston College may have a pro coach, and they may run a pro style offense and play smash mouth on defense..but they are not quite up to the level that these Hookies has worked their way to under Coach Beamer...

Currently the X-Factor in Vick is completing a solid 66.9% of his passess for 1,254 yards and 10 TDs with only 5 ints (3 coming in their last game vs Maryland)...But, he is consider the X-Factor just like his older brother is because of his ability to run and make something out of nothing...Currently he has 267 yards rushing..and has scored 3 TDs as well....I dont believe for one second when Vick says that he doesnt like to run the ball...When you have that kind of ability you dont hate it but rather use it..and that is what he is doing...despite liking it or not, if he runs big things happens...However, Vick...doesnt have to run it..as he has a very solid trio of back to do all the softening up of the defense with RB Imoh, Humes, and Ore...all contribute to doing the pounding and more pounding and more softening of the opponents from start to finish...and when they have done that, Vick will turn to his players running down field and take advantage of defender cheating up to try and get a jump on the running game....Vick has been able to spread the ball around to many different sources..and this is evident as no one player has made 20 catches this season yet...But dont let that fool you as Vick has at his disposal so very fast and very solid receivers, ie TE King..who is the most dangerous of them in the red zone, is also averaging 12.4 ypr....and others like WR Cloney, Morgan, and Royal....Cloney and Morgan the top two receivers are averaging almost 20 ypr...and will definately stretch the field tonight that will help open up the running game..

The pass defense is where the weakness in this BC team lies as they are allowing opponents to complete over 62% of their passes....And although their defense has been shutting down and holding opponents rushing game to only 77 ypg and 2.5 ypc...ranking first in the ACC...they havent yet faced a running attack like that of the Va Techs who is averaging 193 rushing yards per game and 17 TDs, both ranking 1st in the ACC in these two categories...Plus, when BC did face a solid running attacks in WF, who ranks 2nd in the league in rushing yards per a game, they almost lost outright...This is not a good sign or a way game you want to come into Blacksburg off of...Why?

Because if Vick and that running game on offense gets it done against your defense...Then you have better hope that your offense can do the same against theirs...Again, forgetaboutit....BC offense is coming in with to much inconsistancy at the QB position to be able to run an effective offense good enough to overpower, outsmart, or outplay this very hot and very active Va Tech defense..Basically, the Eagles have been a Jeckly and Hyde on offense throughout the year...Not good because moving the ball and scoring points against Va Tech has been extremely difficult, as the team is surrendering only 9.0 ppg and 238.1 ypg of total offense...In addition to this, Va Tech has only allowed opponents to score 7 offensive TDs in 7 games they played....and this includes only 2 coming via the ground...Va Tech in the secondary, where another All-American makes his home...is holding opponents to just under 50% completion rate and has already picked off 10 passes this year...Currently this Va Tech defense has tallied 16 takeaways and 22 sacks..and the big plays have obviously been numerous.

How good are the Hokies, well they have won 6 straight games by 17 or more points after barely squeaking by NC State in the opener..but that was the first games and rust was expected...since then they have also not allowed more than 17 points in any of the seven games played...That is dangerous balance if you ask me...Very Dangerous..

Some things that BC will have working against them tonight is the fact that their defense is alittle banged up....DE Kiwanuka, their leading sackman and best player on their defense will probably miss this game due to a knee injury..and taking his place will be a RFR....Oh Boy!...But, he's not the only one banged up... DT Al Washington (elbow) and CB Jazzmen Williams (quad) both have practiced this week, but are not full strength....and the same is true for QB Quinton Porter (ankle sprain)...Coming into Blacksburg against the number 3 team in the land, and doing it with defensive injuries, or players coming off injuries, for Thursday Night game..is never a good sign that you will come out with a win...Believe Me!...Also, coming into Blacksburg to face one to the nations best defenses off a close win, where your running game was limited to just 84 yards rushing by Wake Forrest...is not a good thing either...If BC's ground game is held in check...its going to be lights out for them....as they cant expect to put up 318 yards through the air against this Hokie secondary...like they did against WF's....and especially without a legitamate deep threat either...

BC's only real threat in receiving is Blackmon...who has 28 catches...but he is not a deep threat...and he will probably be locked up one of the best cornerbacks in the nation in Jimmy Williams...Furthermore, with all the changing in the QB's situation with Ryan and Porter...Blackmon has not been able to really achieve synergy with either one of them...and one thing that is important, yet hard to get down...is the timing between QB and his WRs....If that is off, then inconsistancy is the result...So far that is what is happening...and that as well is not a good thing...especially as everyone knows that he is the favorite target and main go to guy in passing situations...So Va Techs secondary will be very well aware of him tonight..

Bottom line...is Va Tech is clearly one of the nations elite teams...and in Blacksburg they are simply even better...This one could be for Revenge from that 2003 lost...but I think it will be more to show the nation what they are all about...BC is physical team..but they are on the road, and playing a team that is virtually unstoppable right now...Plus, this very consistant Va Tech defense is just to damn Hot and to damn solid to let a non-fancy offensive team like BC beat them on their field tonight...Wont happen tonight for BC..as they will be the sacrifical lambs for Beamer and Va Tech to make the nation sit up and take notice of this team wanting to get into that National Championship Game....To many things for BC to overcome on their side of the ball and also on the Va Tech side as well...Also, with the way that they have fail to show up big in these big time national spotlight games clearly tells me that they are not ready for it...and the bad news for them is that this Hokie team thrives on these games and is one that is ready to take that next step with a big time win tonight....Go Hokies!

*TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Atlanta -.5 pt & Va Tech -6.5 (3 Units) (EZ Winner!)

-This was a Teaser play that was pending this game...Vick and Vick brings home a big winner...

FYI:

My current '05-'06 YTD-FB Record...

CFB-WEEK #1 (CFB) Comb Record: 8W-1L-1P= +17.00 Units

FB-WEEK #2 (CFB/NFL-Wk 1) Comb Rec: 17W-12L= +12.95 Units

FB-WEEK #3 (CFB/NFL-Wk 2) Comb Rec: 16W-13L-3P= +11.80 Units

FB-WEEK #4 (CFB/NFL-WK 3) Comb Rec: 24W-12L= +13.90 Units

FB-WEEK #5 (CFB/NFL-WK 4) Comb Rec: 30W-12L= +33.32 Units

FB-WEEK #6 (CFB/NFL-WK 5) Comb Rec: 16W-22L= -26.61 Units

FB-WEEK #7 (CFB/NFL-WK 6) Comb Rec: 18W-12L-1P= +19.50 Units

FB-WEEK #8 (CFB/NFL-WK 7) Comb Rec: 24W-15L= +13.22 Units

FB-WEEK #9 (CFB/NFL-WK 8) Rec Still Pending: 2W-0L= +5.00 Units
      ================================================== ===================================

*05' FB-YTD REC (CFB/NFL): 155W-99L-5P= +101.48 Units (61%)

(+56 Games above .500) & All Documented in this Running Tread!

-Well Gang...we start WEEK # 9 off with a solid 2-0=+5.00 Units $weep on "Thirsty Thursday" ...Simply Awesome Baby!

And with that 2-0 $weep yesterday, I have now currently won over 100+ Units in FB so far this year....Now that is some Serious Ass Spanking, if I may say so myself!

WEEK #9 though is the week we start our second half run on the Gridiron....So, if your currently not on board this $$$ Train ...then you better seriously get on board...as this Legit $$$ Train will continue to roll on strong right over the Man.....100+ Units is definately Sweet...but 200+ Units is a whole lot Sweeter.

All the Proof of My Success has been all Documented in this thread for everyone to see...So for those of you who seriously want to come board and roll with the rest of us...here's your chance to do just that...My Monthly & Weekly-Plays Packages are still offered at a "Special" rate...So get on it and then get ready to Rock-N-Roll!

Tomorrow on "Aloha Friday" we battle the Man again in the colleges....So Contact me ASAP to get yourself set up early with this Bad Boy, as there is simply nothing better than going into a Big Weekend , like the one coming up, playing with the Books money...Believe Me!

Anyways, enough talk already...Time for more action...So all aboard thats coming aboard....Dont miss out as we ride the $$$ Train for WEEK #9 straight to the Profit Zone, thus recording my 8th Winning Week in FB.....GL and Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: Edmonton -2.5
      Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-28-2005, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my play released on "Aloha Friday"...Also still have a Top Rated 7 pt Teaser play pending with Va Tech & NM +1...posted yesterday.

*TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

NM -5.5

-The Rams good at Home, shitty on the road....How good?...Well they outscore their opponents 143-92 at home, yet on the the road where they are 0-3 is lost by a combined score of 111-66....And the biggest reason for them losing and struggling in games...is due to their very porous defense against the run...where they give up a whopping 198 ypg...This does not bold well for them having to face one of the best backs in the land in DonTrell Moore and his very bruising big ass O-Line he runs behind....Not to mention, that DonTrell also had his way against the Rams in the past 3 seasons rushing for 577 yards...This is the damage Moore has done each year...ie, 181, 242, 154 yards rushing vs the Rams...Currently the Rams are ranked last in the MWC and 103rd nationally against the run giving up an average again of 198.4 ypg....Not Good!

Making matters worst for the Rams is that their defense is banged up coming into this one with starting nose tackle Parke, starting LB Hall, LB Nichols, DL McGoveran, S Davis and DL Carter all could miss this game...

-Col St has now lost their last 5 games on the road..

-This game important for NM as a win clinches a Bowl berth for them.

-RB Moore...currently leading the MWC in rushing...something he has done in 3 of the last 4 years....This year he is averaging 121 ypg rushing...but in total, the Lobos are averaging 211.8 ypg on the ground..

Even with Moore drawing all the attention most times...WR Hank Baskett and QB McKarney has been making very good use of this and has hooked up for some solid outputs....Currently Baskett is ranked 2nd in the league in receiving with an average of 104.6 ypg.....The big 6-4 receiver brings a dangerous balance to this NM team and gives the Lobos a counter against the Rams solid WR in Anderson....QB McKarney also provides the Lobos an answer to the Rams solid QB Holland as McKarney is completing 62.5% of his passes for over 1,522 yards...and 12 TDs...

The Lobos weakness on defense has been in the pass defense as they give up 239.7 ypg...but they do also have CB Fulbright, who some consider the best in the MWC, and who has grabbed 5 interceptions this year...so he may be able to shutdown Anderson enough inorder for the Lobos to get a pass rush on Holland...Tonight at home on National TV I expect the Lobos to come out and play inspired ball at Home...not only securing a bowl bid, but also making this an NFL coming out party for Moore, McKarney, Baskett, and Fulbright....

Expect a step up in play from Rocky Long's defense which will be inspired by their taking their last 2 games on the road...and are now at Home where the crowd should be loud and rowdy...St struggles on the road is a proven trend which makes no sense not to follow especially when they come in with one of the worst defenses against the run, injuried on defense, and now must try and stop the best back in the MWC for the past 3 years and who has owned them as well.....All Moore and the Lobos tonight!

Aloha Gang,

Lets make that cash then get on board..this weekend or with one of Special discounted Monthly or Weekly Play Packages...as I am expecting big things again...Already up over 100+ Units on the season and its ALL DOCUMENTED in my Running Threads at BC and the ** as well...I love these Cards coming up...Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: SMiss/NCSt Under 47.5

Comment

• FYI:

-Damn NM goes up by 17 pts and end up losing outright in the end...What an embarrassing 2nd half collapse...Un-Freakin-Real-real!:angryfire

Anyways Gang... "Super Saturdays" action packed Card is up and running...Included is my Special-TOP RATED UNDERDOG PLAY OF THE WEEK selection...which is my 2nd strongest rated category only behind my "BIG GAME PLAYS" ...

My Monday Night Football play Winner on Atlanta (see post # 206) was rated in the same catergory as this play today is in...So you can be sure it's a very solid play...I also am releasing a Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY selection which rates just behind my POW...Get on these Two Bad Boys, as well as, the others being released for this jammed packed Saturday..

Or, you can simply jump on board either my Monthly or Weekly-Play Packages and receive all of them including any "BGP's" that I release as well... "Special" rates still available...so dont be left behind...

The $$$ Train has rolled to over 100 Units in profit and Won 7 out of 8 Weeks so far on the Gridiron...Everything is Documented in this thread, so there's no need to wonder or worry...Its All Legit and It's All Second To None...Lets get this party started...GL and LETS GO GET EM!....ALOHA CC.

comp play on: Missouri -4
          Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-29-2005, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was some of my plays released in the Early Set for "Super Saturday"

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (10-29):

{CFB- Early Set}

**Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Texas Tech -10 (buy 1 pt -130 (Oly)

note: this play was released early in the week.

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

Ohio St -3 (buy .5pt)

Neb -1 ....note: Neb currently losing 7-0 in the 1st Q.

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

X
            X
            X

-My Special-TOP RATED UNDERDOG PLAY OF THE WEEK selection goes off in the Night Set...so its still available if your interested in getting on that Bad Boy...GL today and Aloha CC.

comp play on: Missouri -4
            Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-29-2005, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my complete Early Set for "Super Saturday"

{CFB- Early Set}

**Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Texas Tech -10 (buy 1 pt -130 (Oly)

Ohio St -3 (buy .5pt)

Neb -1

Missouri -4 (buy .5pt) ...................................... comp play
              BYU -6
              E Carolina -1.5

-Gang, my Special-TOP RATED UNDERDOG PLAY OF THE WEEK selection goes off in the Night Set...so its still available if your interested in getting on that Bad Boy...GL today and Aloha CC.

comp play on: UCLA -7

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my Night Set I released on "Super Saturday"

{CFB-Night Set}

**Special-TOP RATED UNDERDOG PLAY OF THE WEEK: (5 Units)

HAWAII +13 .....note: Hawaii currently down 7-0 in the 2nd Q.

-Well gang, I got the three words for you from the Warriors... "No More Talk!" ...Damn straight, this was the mentality I was expecting to hear from them...As I posted to another member, my cousin a former Hawaii FB player and now one of their trainers...would inform me on how things went and looked going into this game...As thought, the boys are psyched up and more importantly, they still remember the sting they felt, after those two Ass spankings they got on National TV against Boise St and Fresno St, last year...But, as mentioned in my other Email...Boise St is nothing compared to how we feel about Fresno St...There is.alot of bad blood and hatred we feel for this team...Fresno doesnt seem to really feel as strongly about us as we do about them...which is imo, a good thing...as they could again be coming in thinking easy win...Again, thats a good thing...a very good thing if they are....However, Coach Hill knows that we hate them...but he still just cant seem to get his boys to feel the importance of how they need to get ready and prepared to play our Warriors...Why, I say, he is failing to do this...is because he has never won in Hawaii at all...Even with the NFLs 1st round and 1st pick overall in the draft, QB David Carr, leading the way against a Hawaii team who was experiencing a losing season and about the same situation as they are in now, could this Bulldogs team leave Honolulu with a W...They did it that year against ranked Oregon St and even upset ranked Wisconsin in Madison that year...But still, they werent able to do the same against June Jones and the Warriors....

Fresno St is rolling into this game ranked in the top 25 as well....and this brings even more motivation and focus for the Warriors...Theres nothing like beating your rivals and knocking them from the polls in the same time...In almost every interviews I read or seen on TV..the Warriors seem to all end with the words, "We still remember last year...and now its payback time!"....Defensive Team Captain LB'er Moe, even expressed how they shouldnt say things like, "we prepared and practiced even harder for this game than any other"...as he knew that is what you are suppose to do for all your games....But, he then went on to state that it is just something that happens whenever they will play Fresno St.....This is how much we hate those fuckers.....Fresno St is who we look to beat and who we get up big time to play...Fuck Boise St!....They maybe kicking ass in the WAC, but they are the new kids on the block and because of this...I feel both teams still see it as a lucky streak and/or because of their blue carpet, if you can believe that....Whatever the case maybe though...if we had a choice on beating either Boise St or Fresno St...hands down everyone would yell Fresno is who we rather beat...Again, its Fresno who we get all worked up to play....And, its here in Hawaii, on our field, where we have been spanking Coach Hill and his Bulldogs for the last 5 games played here....In fact, Hawaii is 5-2 ATS and 6-1 SU vs Fresno in Hawaii since 1992...AWESOME!

Fresno St demolished Hawaii last season 70-14...and Hawaii demolished Fresno St 55-24..in the year before last...In that one, I released and won my "BIG GAME PLAY"-WAC GOM selection on the Warriors and that one was $WEET indeed....This game almost qualified as a "BGP" as well, but due to the new coaches and many new players this year, I just couldnt pull the trigger...However, this is my 2nd strongest category behind my "BGPs" .. so it is still a very strong one...

Anyways, Fresno St comes into this game with a top ranked defense...but if you look closer, you will see that they have only played one passing offense even remotely close to what Hawaii runs....This team was Oregon, inwhich they lost outright as a small road fav and nationally ranked as well...Still, Oregons QB Clemens, who led the Ducks new spread offense attack...lit them up for over 300 yards and 4 TDs through the air...Oregon's spread offense is something similar to what Hawaii runs so that is good to know how that one turned out.....So, Fresno St's top ranking, especially vs the pass is alittle misleading to say the least....Also, if you look even more closer, you will see that their defense although not being tested as much by potent passing attacks...is still overall allowing 61% complitions in all games played....and, on the road, the Bulldogs secondary is allowing over 65% completions.....Can you say Perfect......Wait, lets think this one over a bit.....Hmmm, Hawaii has owned a potent passing attack for several years now....Bulldogs defense this year is allowing opposing QB's on the road to complete over 65% of their passing attempts....Fresno only played one passing team worthy of being called as potent as Hawaii's is, in Oregons...Hmmm, Hawaii's QB is currently ranked #2 in the nation in completion rate hitting 69.9% of his passes on the year...and he also is leading an offense that is also currently ranked #2 in passing offense in the nation as well.....Oh, and he also has thrown 21 TDs with only 7 ints to boot....Fresno St defense only tested by one passing attack this entire year on the road and ended up getting lit up in their only lost....Hmmm, what to do?...What to do?....LOL.

And gang...just alittle tidbit for you if you werent aware of it...Guess who has the number #1 passing offense and the #1 ranked QB in passing, as well, while hitting 70% of his passess this year...Yep, thats right, TT....Its not a shock to me or anyone else familiar with both Jones and Leach...because it is known that they come from the same fraternity or circle of coaches, who know eachother from their past relationship and past members of a group of coaches that had different rather unorthodox or new way of seeing how an offense through the use of the forward pass could revolutionize how football, or more specifically, the offense could be played...They both also had the influence from the Father of the Run and Shoot Offense, by Coach Mouse Davis...who, if you did not know also joined the Warriors staff last season....Another one of these idealistic coaches in this circle with Jones and Leach is NMST's Hal Mumme...This is just some information I thought you like to know...and maybe could use to benefit you somehow..

Anyways, back to this game...Oh, here is some funny shit that happened in the past between these two teams, which seemingly keeps being brought up and which helps to continually stir up all the emotions in the Warriors, especially when we know that Fresno is coming to play....Several years ago, Hawaii goes into Fresno to play and it is report that several Fresno St fans staredt throwing beer cans at the Warrior players as they ran to the field...Not quite sure if Fresno St was given a penalty in that one though, but if I am not mistaken...Hawaii responded by beating the Bulldogs on their field that night....Also reported was that someone also thrown a screwdriver or some type of hand tool at Coach Jones as well...Unreal.....The following season, when Fresno came here to play in Hawaii...and a long time bus driver seemingly forgets how to get to the Aloha Stadim..and thus goes on to take the longer more scenic route instead....Now that one was funny cause even if you tried to get lost you couldnt, as we live on an island...where if you were on the freeway which you would be on...it would lead you around the island...which then would pass right next to the stadium at some point...Following this...it was reported that after the lost how Fresno St's players, took out their frustrations on the bus, by trashing it....To which, all of this was reported by the media over and over again and again....LOL....And now, last season on National TV these Bulldogs embarrass our beloved Warriors and our home town QB, who broke Ty Detmer's record from BY-WHO....in Timmy Chang...BTW, the reason I call them BY-WHO, is that was the name given to them after we finally beat then after so many years of being blownout by them....When they were in the WAC, we regarded BYU as our biggest rivals...and the day Ty Detmer won the Heisman, we spanked his ass winning something like 56 to 24...But ever since they left the conference...Fresno St had become our rivals and the team we needed to beat...each year, every year, no..ifs...ands...or buts.....But again, eventhough Boise is now top dogs in the WAC for the last two or three seasons, since they've joined.....We dont see them as anything special at all...and its probably because they suck in basketball...LOL...

Ok...with all these things said....I am also going to put some on the Moneyline as well....Why? Because Hawaii is not only known for covering some big spreads a dog at home...They are known to also come up with some big time play, beating some big time football programs outright....Alot of crazy ass shit happens in Hawaii and we all know this for a FACT....And, if you dont know what I am talking about....Then just go ask, Alabama from the mighty SEC, who got spotted 21 pts at the half....but yet still ended up losing outright to Hawaii.....Ask BYU, who came in ranked #3 in the nation, only undefeated team in the nation, but who got spanked very badly on National TV, by a Warriors team whose season went to shit from the start.....Or, maybe two of the Big Ten's two best offensive teams this year led by two of the best QB's as well, in Stanton and Bazenez...as they all played here last season, and came in with motivation to get their bowl eligibility....but who both ended up losing outright to the Warriors...And they both lost to a depleted Warriors defense...who was also ranked with the worst run defense in the nation....Last season one upset of a Big Ten team was a big time accomplishment...but beating two of them playing in back to back weeks...strongly suggest what I mentioned about, Crazy Shit Happens here in the Island.....Its tough to play in Hawaii...as the trip is long and there are many distractions as well to constantly take your mind off of the game...Now you know one reason why the Warriors struggle on the road ...Well, the same thing happens when the boys from the mainland is the ones needing to now make that long tiring journey across the Pacific to play us...And when you come in as our heated rival...you come in as a ranked team...you spanked our asses in the previous season in embarrassing fashion....annnnnnd, you come to play in Hawaii in a game that is also going to be on National TV....oh well, then I have to tell you that you've just given our Warriors every motivation they have to make themselves play the game of the season....And again, if your name is Fresno St as well...then you better get ready cause this is our Game of the Year for us...and you should expect that the Warriors will play like they were the ones ranked....Believe Me!.

Anyways....I better stop here before I start writing a book...Damn I can go on and on and on...when it comes to Hawaii sports....One thing I do like is the fact that with the addition of Coach Glanville, who takes over the defensive controls...it allows Coach Jones to be able to dedicate all his time to the offense..which is his brain child....This addition of Glanville, is one of the reasons why an unknown QB making his first start of his career can come in, following the great Timmy Chang,...and lead this offense right back to top of the nation in passing offense...and also seemingly doing it against probably the toughest opponents combined on a schedule that the Warriors has had in over a decade, definately says a hell of alot....Its a system that with the talent running it...things can be done...But coaching also is important as always....and with Jones on offense and Glanville on defense, and the Warriors playing at Home...I feel any team can be upset on this field...Still remember when Pre-season #1 and AP's #8 Iowa came here...and was upset by the Warriors as then, Freshman FG Kicker Jason Elam (now with the Denver Broncos) kicked the game winning FG....Fresno St is not that highly ranked and they are not as good as the other Bulldog teams that came here in the past...Also, Coach Hill seems to not have figured out Jones spread offense attack at all as he is just 2-4 vs it....And now he must prepared for Glanvilles Kamikaze Blitzing-Eight/Nine men in the box schemes does not bold well for them at all....This House should be Rockin...Everyone should be Ampped up to beat Fresno St....and this being on National TV will bring out simply the best in the Warriors today....Two NFL Head Coaches against a one time assistant to an assistant coach in the NFL in Hill, surely should be able to game plan a strategy to beat his team...But if not, I feel the Warriors will find a way to get it done...especially inregards to covering this very generous and thoughtful line Vegas has given us.....Thank You....Now, LETS GO WARRIORS!

*please disregard any typos and grammatical errors as I had no time to edit this...Thxs.

HAWAII ML +383 (3 Units)

NW +3

Oregon St -8.5

-Ok Gang...tomorrow we roll again in the NFL...Jump on and lets Rock-Em in the Pros...Till then GL and LETS GO GET EM! ....ALOHA CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: TCU -6.5
                Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-29-2005, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-Release these 2nd Hf plays..

Hawaii +7 (2nd HF)
                  Tulane +3 (2nd HF)
                  Ok St +20.5 +101 (2nd HF) .......................... comp play
                  NW -1 (2nd HF)........................................... comp play

-Texas Upset?....I hope so cause I want to see Va Tech and Usc in a rematch, but this time with Vick at QB...GL and Aloha CC.

Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-29-2005, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my NFL-1st Set released on "Showtime Sunday"

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (10-30):

{NFL-1st Set}

**Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY: (4 Units)

Houston -2

When two scrub teams play...I find it a big plus to the team with the better running game as controlling the LOS is a big key to getting any type of victory against any team....Now, although the Texans havent won a game yet....they did put up 20 on the Colts and even went into halftime with a 14-14 tie...and that has to be a positive which Cappers can build off on going into this game....Clev, on the other hand, has shit to use coming into this game on a 2 game slide...as they lost to Detroit 13-10 at home...If you cant do it at home how the hell can anyone expect to do it on the road...QB Dilfer went 10-19 for 73 yard, no TDs, and 3 ints...He also has a passer rating of 22.4 as well...The Texans are ranked 20th in the league against the pass allowing 213.5 ypg...and they will get a boost with the return of their safety Brown, who missed last weeks game...

Clev is ranked 28th in the league in rushing offense...gaining just 81.5 ypg...and although the Texans are ranked last against the run allowing teams to average 166.7 ypg...We need to look at who they played and then you can see why that is...ie, Buff, Pitt, Cincy, Seattle, and Indy....all tom 10 running teams in the league...Well today they face a shitty Browns running game and finally get a break as the Browns have not yet registered a rushing TD and has already recorded 6 fumbles...Texan's, meanwhile has a running game that is a plus as it is ranked 5th in the league gaining 4.5 ypc...RB Davis, is the teams leading rusher, who came 2 yards short of recording a 100 yard game against the Colts last week..but did score on a 8 yard run...He is also averaging a solid 4.0 ypr this year...and is the reason why the Texans are 15th in the league in rushing offense averaging 115.8 ypg....Today they face a Browns team that is allowing 136.7 ypg..and that is a good thing for Carr and the passing attack..

With Davis keeping Clevs defense honest Carr should be able, HOPEFULLY, this time to not taste turf again like he has been doing all year long...Carr has been sacked 35 times this year...but the Browns have just been able to record 8 sacks through their first 6 games so far...And wasnt able to bring down Detroits Garcia last week...Plus the Browns have only been able to record 1 sack in the past two games, which they lost...

Now Carr is not any better by any means this year...but his problem is basically a lack of time and protection needed to throw the ball...today he gets the time needed to throw the ball....and he also will benefit from one of the Browns CB's in Baxter (22 tackles and 2 INT) being out of this one with a torn pectoral he got agains the Lions last week... Cleveland also is ranked 23rd in the league in passing defense allowing 222.8 yards per game..

Today is the best chance for the Texans to get into the win column...the only team to not register a W yet...And with last weeks performance against the Colts being somewhat a positive one, incomparison to the slide Clev is currently on....not to mention that they also was able to record their first interception last week off of Manning...as they were the only to not record one on the year....Well, the next step seems to naturally be a win over these Browns who has just as much problems as they do...but are going to have to bring it with them on the road, where it is never a good place to be for a struggling team...No pass rush from the Browns, no ground game either....That means, the Texans should be able to win this battle at the LOS...

Detroit -3

-QB Garcia and his mobility should keep the Bears blitzers alittle hesitant on their rushes...but if not, then that should open up TE Pollard for more quick hits from Garcia...something that wasnt there last week against Cleveland as they held him to just 1 reception...Also, Detroits move finally for Garcia is a needed one in this game as Chicago had 5 picks against Harrington in their last game..and we dont need his insecurity against this defense today...On the defensive side, the Lions have not been to bad stopping the run as they do rank 13th in the league against the run allowing just 105.5 ypg...Chicago must generate ground game or they are in trouble, as Rookie Orton is not capable of carrying them and the Bears ranking 30th in the league in passing offense, with only 123.8 ypg shows this...Detroit's defense against the pass also is pretty solid this year ranking 12th in the league allowing just 191.7 ypg...One thing that the Lions defense has done this year is forcing turnovers...and last week they continued doing this as they intercepted Clevelands Dilfer three times...The Bears does have a solid defense but there is no way I can trust any rookie QB on the road and not in this game vs a Lions team that can take the lead in the division....I feel Detroit with Garcia will able to generate enough points to get them the win today..

Giants -1.5

I dont know, but the Giants and Manning have something magical happening in the New York...is are they just lucky...I dont think its so much luck as it is confidence at home and also a thing called Home Field Advantage...And this show itself in the Giants comeback against Denver last week....as it did against them in Dallas's OT win in the previous week...Not to mention, in last weeks games where many Home teams put together 2nd half comebacks to win...

Washington coming into this one off a blowout win of a pathetic SF squad putting up 52 points...But, I feel that a better gauge of these teams, was with the Giants in their comeback win, instead of the Skins in their blowout win...And more importantly, the Giants win showed what Manning is capable of doing against a solid defense, which the Broncos have, and when the pressure is on him...Manning, like a veteran, responded to this pressure by leading the Giants to two scoring drives in the last 4:11..and the win over Denver...That kind of win gives a team alot more needed momentum coming into this one, then does blowing out the leagues only High School team...LOL.(sorry SF fans)...It also gives the Giants no excuses to start packing it in when they see that things are not going good...Remember, what that comeback win over Dallas provided and propelled this Washington team to beat a solid Seattle team in the following game they played at home....Well, this similar situation now applies to this Giants team as well.

Now, I know that Washington does have a good defense...while the Giants defensive seems to be living on the edge alot...However, there are things I like in this game which, besides this one being played at home...where again the Giants seem to be somewhat Magical behind their wonderboy Manning...I like the fact that the Giants faced a good running defense and a good defense against the run in Denver...a team who already beat this Redskins team...I also like the fact that Eli has thrown at least one TD in 7 straight games, posting 15 TDs with only 5 interceptions as well in this span...and that his 6.2 TD % (12 TD in 194 passes) is also 3rd best in the NFL...I also like the fact that Sack Man DE Strahan, out of his 123.5 career sacks, has gotten 15 of them vs the Redskins, his 2nd highest total against any team...behind Philly...I also like the fact that LB'er Pierce, who played 4 seasons with the Redskins...leading them in tackles last year..is now going to face the team that sent him away, for the first time..

But, I really like the fact that the Redskins DT Griffin (who is alittle banged up), who spent 4 seasons with the Giants, and who is ranked 4th in the NFL lineman with his 3 sacks...is no stranger to this Giants OL...And, I really really like the fact that the Redskins defense which is good and all...has only recorded just 10 sacks on the year...of which 5 of them came last week against SF and their rookie QB Smith...The Skins not facing any rookie here in Manning and he is showing that he is no Manning step-child or adopted kid either...The Giants are playing with confidence and a never say die attitude and that showed coming off of a heartbreaking OT loss to Dallas...with their come from behind win over Denver last week....New York's House will be rocking and the Giants will benefit because they are at Home...But dont forget that this one will be played for their beloved owner Mara, who just passes away...Mara treated his team as if they were part of his family...and so expect the G-Men, led by a Tiki (a Mara favorite), Strahan and Toomer (the most veteran Giants left) to make sure this team respectfully say Thank You and Goodbye with a Big Win for him today.

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

Carolina E & Dallas -2
                    Cincy -2 & Dallas -2
                    Dallas -2 & NE -2

Oakland E

-Da Raaaida's should have enough in the WR corp to out play this very young Titan secondary...Those youngin did have a solid game vs Zona's WRs last week...but cant expect them to continue that...plus, even with them doing all those things..they still found a way to lose that game...Raiders also have a healthier QB in Collins and he is doing what is expected of him.

-Ok Gang...my NFL-2nd Set along with my ESPN Sunday Nighter is still available...Just contact me and get on board and Enjoy the Ride!...Till then, GL and Aloha CC.

comp play(opinion only) on: NO/Miami Over 41

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my NFL-2nd Set released on "Showtime Sunday"

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (10-30):

{NFL-2nd Set}

Denver -3 (buy .5pt)

-Denver is 2nd in the league in rushing offense averaging 158.7 ypg...and second to only Atlanta....The Eagles are ranked 10th in the league vs the run allowing only 101.8 ypg...Last week the Eagles also held the Chargers to just 21 yards on 21 carries...More notebly they held LT o just 7 yards on 17 carries...Impressive isn't it...sure it is...Can they do it again vs this Bronco team in Denver...Maybe....Will they, most definately NOT....Why?...Ok, heres why...The Broncos are averaging more rushing yards per a game with their solid 158.7 ypg average...and, this includes averaging 5.0 ypr as well....This is one good reason.

Another one, is the fact that they havent yet stopped a running attack who utilizes tandem RBs, who either one can pound it out on the ground....They faced Atlanta DVD (Duckett, Vick, and Dunn) rush attack and they totalled 200 rushing yards on them with a 4.8 ypr average and had 11 or their 18 first downs via the run....Bottom line, they lost 14-10 on the road...In their next game vs a solid running attack of KC, who is led by their two headed RB tandem in Johnson and Holmes...they gave up 144 yards on the ground and 5.9 ypr average...But the Eagles were fortunate to come out of that game with a win as 4 turnovers helped them out...plus they were able to attack a Chiefs secondary which ranks near the bottom of the league vs the pass....I say that one was a lucky win as they were down 17-0 in the second Q....In their next game on the road vs Dallas...they gave up 167 yards rushing and 5.6 ypr average, to the 14th ranked run offense of the Cowboys..and lost that one 33 to 10...

Recap...Philly on the road faced Atlanta #1 rush offense, KC's #6 run offense, and Dallas #14 run offense and went 1-2...They should of gone 0-3 but turnovers happens and big leagues can be lost especially when the #1 passing offense faces one of the worst pass defenses...However, if we look at the stats a bit closer you will see that Philly didnt stop any of the ground attacks by any means...Yes, they did stop the running of LT but that one was at home and not on the road where its a different story...And, vs the Chargers you are only facing a one headed monster with LT carrying all the load....But, vs these 3 teams that Philly has faced on the road...it was against teams who have mulitple RBs all of which can pound it out on the road, all contributing positive numbers...Against these three ground em and pound em teams on the road...Philly gave up a total of 511 yards rushing, 5.4 ypr average, and was outscored 78 to 57 in the process.

Today, Philly will have to face yet another Ground Em and Pound Em team in the 2nd ranked run offense of the Broncos....And, they will need to do it again on the road...Also, this is in Denver...and we all know how thin the air is up there...so things will be even that much more harder for their defense to accomplish....Denver's RBs Anderson (478 rushing yards, 3 TDs) and his partner in crime Tatam Bell (455 yards, 3 TDs, averaging 6.9 ypr), who some say are the best tandem in the league at running the ball, should do some damage today on the ground...and QB Plummer with his roll out bootleg should help to keep the middle open as DEs will need to keep the outsides contained because of this..

Yes, the Eagles are still ranked 10th in the league in rushing defense...but take away them home games and you definatley get a different story...Plus, if they try to stack the line against the Broncos they may get tagged for some big yards via the pass...something that happened in last weeks game vs the Chargers as Brees burned them for 299 yards through the air...Speaking of passing...the Eagles McNabb is still battling a sports hernia and Pro Bowl CB Sheppard could miss this one after injuring his knee in practice this week...Never a good thing to come into Denver wounded...And also, not a good team to play against off a lucky win at home...especially when Denver is in a bad mood off their own blown game at NY..

Today, I expect the Broncos to come out and make things right with a big effort against the defending NFC Champs...who has already beaten 3 AFC teams...They will also be able to pound it out on this Eagle defense and should be able to get a solid win against these Eagles who possess absolutely no ground game to worry about...

NO -2.5

Bottom line is Miami cant do it on the road...and now with their QB controversy going on..it works against them even more...NO's is better than most give them credit for..and their defense should be able to handle this Miami offense, who is probably going with their 3 string QB Rosenthal...But things wont improve as their OL is very porous...and their secondary has been hit by the injury bug....Miami coming in on a 3 game losing streak and also doing on the road, where they have yet proven they can win...so not going to expect it to happen today.

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAYS ON: (2 & 3 Units)

NE -2.5 & KC +12.5 (2 Units)
                      NE -2.5 & Pitt -4 (3 Units)

KC +5.5

This one is rather close as far as the stats on both of these teams goe....But gotta like the two headed monster of KC over the Chargers who will depend entirely on LT...Philly showed how to take him out and the Chiefs strength on defense is in stopping the running game...Chief have extra motivation for getting swept last season both home and away by these Bolts and will come out and continue playing on their hot run....Chargers must still be recovering off of that brutal 1st half schedule they played...and having to endure last weeks lost wont hurt them mentally to get ready for these rolling Chiefs.

Sidenote: Tomlinson, goes up against a KC defense that hasnt yet allowed a 100-yard rusher this season...and he's been held below 50 rushing yards 12 times in his career - 3 of which was against the Chiefs.

*Also released these 2nd HF plays from the NFL-1st Set:

Det -3 +102 (2nd HF)
                      St Louis +4 +107 (2nd HF)

-Ok Gang...We start the new Month of November on "Super Tuesday" and I am ready for the All the Action till Turkey Day......Just contact me and I will definately hook you up with a "Special" that is sure to be well worth the Inve$tment....Believe Me....Simply get on board and Enjoy the Ride, while I do all the work for you......Till then, GL and Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: NE/KC Over 44
                      Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-30-2005, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my plays release for the ESPN Sunday Nighter & MNF.

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (10-30):

{NFL-ESPN Game}

**Special-TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (5 Units)

NE -2.5 & Pitt -4

Ok here is some info on that big 7 pt Teaser play on the Pats and Pitt..
                        First while one team gets back one of it emotional leaders on the field in Teddy B for the Pats....Another loses their emotional a best defensive player in LB Ray Lewis for that MNF game...Not only that, but Balt will also be without their safety Ed Reed as well...Thats two Defensive Player of the Year, not available for this game...How much more worse can it get for an already struggling team...

Baltimore is 0-3 on the road this year...and is coming off a loss at Chicago where they only socred 6 points...For the last 3 games Baltimore scoring output has been going down...ie, 17, 16, and 6...They also have not scored more than 17 pts all season...Plus, on the road where they lost at Tenn, at Detroit, and last week at Chicago...they have been outscored by the tune of 70-33...Furthermore, Baltimore's offense has only put up a total of 69 pts all season...This pathetic low point output is even lower then the 49ers and Texans...And this team was figured into being a contender for the Super Bowl...

Well if so, then it should be said that they were a poor team with Lewis, Boller, and Reed...and now with them all out...its safe to say that they are going to be even worse...Now they have to go into to play a Pitt team who basically has a disliking for them..and also who are going to come out to make a statement in this division game to a division foe..just like they did to the upstart Bengals...Another motivating factor for the Steelers is the fact that there home field advantage seems to be questioned as they are currently 1-2 at home this year...losing to NE and Jacksonville....The Steelers will definately want to re-establish that this is definately not the case...And if people think that they will come out flat or unconcern because Baltimore is having a down year...you can forget about that as Cowher put it, no one is to be overlook...yeah Baltiimore may be down..but a deperate team is always a dangerous team...not to mention, that Pitt hates Baltimore with a passion...so dont expect any type of mercy at all..

Bottom line in this one is without Lewis on defense...the Steelers are going to pound the shit out of the Ravens..and when that happens look for the play action to take advantage of a Reed less secondary ...The Ravens running game used to be feared with the running of Jamal Lewis...but this year he is only averaging 2.9 ypc and his longest run this season so far is 15 yards...Now he must go up against the Steelers 6th ranked defense against the run, who is allowing opponents to average just 90 ypg against them...Not Good!...Cowher has owned the Ravens going 13-6 against them in his career....Tomorrow on MNF it goes to 14-6 in a rather easy fashion...

As for NE...well, you already heard the atmoshpere is electric tonight with the return of LB Brewski...but not only is his return causing the place to go nuts...this is only the Pats 3rd home game of the season so far, so fans are very excited to have their team back playing infront of them again.
                        Buffalo...well they are another team who has struggled on the road, as they are 0-3 so far...Tonight they like Baltimore bring into the game a struggling offense...For the Bills it comes via the air as they are currently ranked 31st in the league passing the ball around....Also, the Bills have completed just four passes of 20 yards or longer -- and only one on the road...One reason for their struggles can be attributed to poor pass protection, a banged-up offensive line and overthrown passes...Not good at all because the Pats even with all their injuries still has Brady at QB and they still have Bellichik operating the defensive schemes...

Also not good for the Bills is the fact that Brady and the passing offense is ranked 2nd in the league averaging 295.5 ypg...and eventhough the Bills come in with a solid defense vs the pass ranking 3rd allowing 153.6 ypg...it wont continue because they cannot stop anyones running game...as they are ranked 31st in the league allowing 159 ypg on the ground...Now the Patriots are not the best rushing team this year...but the Bills defense simply gives up to much and when that happens it automatically opens up the passing game for them, to which Brady uses alot of highly efficient passing to move them down the field...Currently Brady is completing 62% of his passing and that means bad news for the Bills defense..

Bottom line here is the Pats are back home where they have dominated the Bills winning 8 of the last 10 meetings, going 7-3 ATS. ...The Bills also have lost their last 4 Sunday night games, going 0-4 against the spread....And, this includes a 29-6 record at New England last year as 7-point underdogs...Lastly, the Bills are 5-8 in Sunday night road games....

With a spread now being -2.5 for NE and -4 for the Steelers, both at Home and both games being played on Prime Time TV....I say we had to hit it hard...GL and Aloha CC.

*TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (2 Units)

NE -2.5 & Over 37

-Ok Gang...We start the new Month of November on "Super Tuesday" and I am ready for the All the Action till Turkey Day....If your ready as well, then just contact me and I will definately hook you up with a "Special" that is sure to be well worth the Inve$tment....Believe Me....Simply get on board and Enjoy the Ride, while I do all the work for you......Till then, GL and Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: Uab/Memphis Over 51

Comment

• UPDATE & FYI 4 "SHOWTIME SUNDAY"

Solid day in the NFL today...as I posted a 10W-3L-1P= +15.20 Units (77%) on the day...with one big Special-TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY selection still pending on: NE -2.5 & Pitt -4 (5 Units)...

Tomorrow, we hit the NFL again on MNF...and then on "Super Tuesday" we kick-off the new month of November and look to continue rolling on strong as this $$$ Train is not done Kickin Bookie Ass!....If your interested in jumping on board...all the way to Turkey Day, just contact me and I will hook you up with the "Special" rate I am running for either my Monthly or Weekly-Play Packages..which keeps on proving to be well worth the Inve$tment made.

Anyone who needs to verify my claims and records...simply go back in this Running Thread and see all my plays I posted either before or shortly after kickoff, for Documentation and Information purposes.

After you do that...I'll see ya all on board NOVEMBER'S $$$ TRAIN....LETS ROLL!

Cont Info: [email protected]

comp play (opinion only) on: Rutgers -3
                          Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-31-2005, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• ATTENTION ALL:

NOVEMBER'S "TURKEY SHOOT"...starts today on "Super Tuesday"

Monthly and Weekly-Play Package... "Specials" once again available for anyone interested...and the Bonuses I included in this months packages totally makes this an Inve$tment well worth making.

All I know is that we're getting closer to the Holidays and that means I need to put in even more overtime inorder to get more of that Ca$h for all of us...cause there is nothing better than Takin the Man's Ca$h and using his $$$ to buy the things we Want and on the people we Love...Nothing Better!

So contact me if your interested in coming on board the $$$ Train that continues to roll on Strong like always.....Dont miss all the Bad Boys coming up and ready to Kick More Bookie Ass ...All the way to Turkey Day....Gobble Gobble!

comp play on: Memphis/Uab Over 51.5

Comment

• FYI:

-This was the plays I released on "Super Tuesday"

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Memphis -2.5

-UAB was pegged by many to finally make that transition to an elite team status...however, things that plagued them over the last few years preventing them from getting there has been the same things that has been hurting them again this year...This team, is a veteran team led by a solid QB in Hackney leading the way and thus people felt they should end winning the Conf Usa Title....Well, like in the past years, they again failed to find that "Consistancy" with their play overall...including a few new added negatives thrown in...and now find themselves hanging on by a thread..

Memphis, on the other hand, has had alot of success over the years...but this season was suppose to be a down year for them as they lost alot of players from their highly potent offense, including QB Winprine and 4 of the 5 from the OL...not to mention that no one knew how RB Williams would be after he suffered a broken leg in last seasons bowl game...But, it seems that we all have simply underestimated this Memphis team, and especially RB Williams as well...But no more...

Williams, unlike those other RB's who garnered national attention for their rushing yard last year or in years previous, is one of them who has continued on without a seemingly drop in production..although those around him are less experienceds, and does not complement his play either...How good is Williams...Well, he is currently ranks No. 1 in the nation in rushing through seven games, averaging 187.0 yards per game...He is also currently averaging just over 20 yards a game more than Washington St's Harrison who holds the No. 2 spot...And, Williams also ranks 2nd in all-purpose yards...eventhough he is the only player listed in the top 5, who has not had any kick returns to add to his all-purpose yardage...In addition, Williams who was ranked 10th in NCAA history in career rushing yards, when Memphis played EC...passed Archie Griffin (5,177, 1972-75, Ohio State), Herschel Walker (5,259 yards, 1980-82, Georgia) and LaDainian Tomlinson (5,263 yards, 1997-2000, TCU) on the NCAA's all-time rushing list, after his 226 yards rushing output....Now that is impressive stats, as well, as very impressive players he passed as well...And, that can only be done through "Consistancy"...but continuing to do this without missing a beat, and doing especially with way less help and talent around him this year, compared to those he had around him in previous year...simpy says how Bad Ass this guy really is.....Some people say he is Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, LT, and Walter Payton....all mix in one...but possessing more speed....I say, it is easy to see why that is..

Uab has the passing game...Memphis has the running game...I take the Tigers at Home with RB Williams, who will use this game on National TV to impress the NFL teams which will surely be tuning in....Uab, does have QB Hackney...but we have already witnessed that he is unlike Williams, in that he cannot carry his team...as there is simply to much inconsistancy around him, to consistantly take advantage of his solid play...Good players usually make others around him better, however this Uab team, who has good players around him are not becoming better or at least are not performing up to the level which they have the ability to perform up to...Something is definately a miss at Uab and their losing 3 straight games, 2 of them to teams they should of beaten easily says alot...Memphis, meanwhile, has beaten several teams which, they based on their personal should of struggled and eventually lost to, yet they didnt....ie, Utep a team with alot of balance and solid players on both sides of the line....and at Houston, who was at the time Conf Usa 2nd rated passing team...

Uab basically wont be able to stop Williams...Why?...Because they couldnt stop anyone else and the Tigers with Williams is the best in the nation.. .so another 200+ game for the Tigers is not far fetched at all...Still, lets just say that the Blazers do stop Williams at times...they still could find themselves with bad field position and facing a rested Tiger defense, all due to Williams running giving them the time needed to rest and recover....One added plus for the Tigers offense, even though they are starting their 4th QB in Avery...who btw was their 2nd leading WR before taking over at QB...is that he brings to this offense another threat at running the ball.....Two weeks ago, besides throwing for 112 yards and 2 TDs...he also ran the ball 19 times for 105 yards and a TD...And in their last game vs ECU, he went 10-of-14 passing for 117 yards and rushed for 49 yards on 16 carries...Avery's ability to make plays with his legs give the Tigers a second runner, which now changes the opponents thinking of how they will try to stop Memphis's running game and Not just Williams....No longer can teams just simply stack the line to stop Willaims as doing this will open up things for the athletic Avery....

While most seen it as a negative for the Tigers to be on their 4th QB, I see it as a plus, as the three previous didnt do jack shit anyways...At least with Avery in the backfield Memphis has another option, and can utilize more shotgun and misdirection plays...Plus, once Williams gets things rolling...Avery, will be able to use his ability as an accurate passer.. putting it up enough times to take advantage of the defense forgetting that he can pass also....This is where I see Memphis being very dangerous...and all of this is mainly because of Williams, but also because of. what Avery has brougt to the table as well.

One thing that should also be noted is that although Memphis doesnt have the passing game as it did last season..and that they are using a WR at QB, due to injuries...even in the absence of a passing attack, the Tigers have still been able to average a solid 29.2 ppg and average a total of 407.3 ypg depite it...Unreal!...What is the mindboggling stat though...is that despite not possessing a real passing threat, which left all 11 of the Tigers opponents solely focused on Williams...he still was able to rush for over 1,300 yards, average almost 7 ypr, continued to carry it at least 30 times a game, and still put up at least 200 yards 4 times this year....Uab's defense, per the stats, maybe ranked on top of the conf in run defense..but if you look closer at who they played..you'll see that they didnt face a running game as potent as that of Memphis...Plus, this Blazer defense did let Jacksonville Gamecocks RB to rush for over 100 yards...Jacksonville!....And this year, the weakness on this Uab defense is in their LB'ing corp where they had to replace their trio of solid LB'ers in Zac Woodfin, Nigel Eldridge and Gaylon Black...These guys were the backbone of their defense for several years as all were muli-year starters...and trying to replace a trio that combined for 228 tackles last season is showing cant be done...And a reason why Uab has not been able to stop opponents on late game drives when they really needed to do so to get a win or maintain the late lead....Memphis running game with Williams has already proven to be able to control the LOS late in the game as they have comeback with two last minute 80 yard drives to take the lead and win the games..

On the defensive end...yes Memphis is again not to good in stopping the pass...but check these stats this defense gave up but yet the Tigers still won in the end....Ie, The Tigers allowed 280 yards per game with 11 touchdowns and eight interceptions...and in the past 4 games, the Tigers have given up 431 yards to UTEP's Jordan Palmer, 290 yards to UCF's Stephen Moffett, 386 yards to Houston's Kevin Kolb and 297 yards to East Carolina's James Pinkney...but, the Tigers still went 3-1 vs these teams...

Plus, with Hackney being the main key to stopping this high flying offense of the Blazers, which lacks a ground game and who could be without starting RB Burk as well, it will be the job of the Tigers blitzers to do that...I expect fully that DC Dunn will have them blitzing all night long in hopes of keeping Hackney from getting in a grove or forcing him to run...something that has been proven that the Blazers are not going to win games off of....Last week, SMiss showed Memphis where the holes to attack are as they recorded 7 sacks on Hackney...and furthermore proving that the Blazers cannot simply live off of the arm of Hackney was the fact that he put up over 400 yards through the air on SMiss and still lost....Does this team remind you of a Pro team who won the NFC title last year...and who also is trying to do it again on the arm of their QB...but who just got smoked on the road by a team is one of the best Ground Em and Pound Em teams in the NFL....Hmmmm, situations look so familiar...I think the outcome tonight will be as well..

Side Note: Also a big plus for the Memphis defense is that they have one of the nations top punters who is averaging 40 ypp this year and ranks 4th in the nation...while Uab's punter is one of the worst ranked 117th in the land averaging 26.59 yards....Wow, thats Bad!

Side Note: Problems for Uab is that the defense couldn't stop a last gasp drive this year, leading to losses to SMU and Marshall...as well as, stopped any comeback they had planned against SMiss...Darrell Hackney is putting up nice numbers, but he's not leading the offense to enough scoring drives....And, Penalties are a serious problem and seems like one to the only things which this Blazer team does on a consistant basis...Not Good!

Side Note: One negative things from last season for Uab, which has continued this season...is their inability to stop teams from scoring in the 4th quarter...Last season's 4th Q scoring: Opponents 136 - UAB 79.

Bottom line...is that tonight will be Williams time to shine as he has the spotlight all to himself....This is his coming out party...while Hackney will be to concerned with trying to save this season...Williams already has over 1300 yards and scored 12 TDs this year...and the way he has been racking up the yards in the past two game with 424 rushing yards and 4 scores...definately gives me alot of confidence that he will continue this consistancy....while Uab's lack of consistancy and on both sides of the line will again cause this Blazer team, loaded with alot of firepower to fizzle out in the end...as Williams and Avery take over this game late and control them from getting any chances of a comeback tonight....Memphis learned a valuable lesson in their last game when they almost blew a 17-0 lead to another pass happy team in EC...The same wont happen tonight...especially with Uab's trend of not being able to stop less than average teams late in the games....Tigers and Willaims finally get their Big Revenge over a Uab team who has owned them the past 5 years....Go Tigers!

*please disregard any typos and grammatical errors as I had no time to edit this book...Thxs..

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

Over 51.5

-Ok Gang....dont miss out on my NOVEMBER'S "TURKEY SHOOT" ...Monthly or Weekly-Plays Package..."Special" up and running right now...

Get on board the $$$ Train and Lets Rock-N-Roll!....GL and Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: NW
                              Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-01-2005, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was the plays I released on "Wild Wednesday"

WV -14 (buy .5pt)

Uconn is clearly not in the right position or situation to take on such a physical team as these Mountaineers team is....First all of their so-called National Stats they racked up and which is being promoted is a bunch of bullshit...as they were padded by facing one of the easiest schedule in the nation...Before facing and losing to Rutgers in their last game...this is who the Huskies faced and racked up yards and stats against Army, Buffalo, Liberty, Syracuse, and Cincy...Today against WV they are not facing any weak ass team with a weak ass running game or defense at all...And, their Fr QB will have to do it on the road and at one of the most hostile places, not to mention on national tv as well....Oh Boy!

Uconn's team last season was loaded with some quality players including NFL-QB Ovloski (sp)...and a solid veteran OL...However, they were hit hard and in total, they lost 22 Senior letterman and have only 5 seniors that returned this year...Their star QB is gone...Their top 2 QB's are out...and now and Uconn is breaking in a new Fr QB, who frankly was not even expected to step on the field....Furthermore, they will needed to replace 4 starters from that OL as well....Uconn lives and dies by their running game...But lately, their running game has been very inefficient...In fact, in their last game vs Rutgers they only rushed for 97 yards on 33 carries in the lost...There top RB's in Caulley had only 26 yards and Brockington, didnt do much outside of one big 51 yard TD run also....Today, this running game of Uconn which is seemingly stalled in neutral must try to get out of it against the16th ranked rush defense in the nation....who is only allowing 106.7 ypg on the ground. and limits opponents to only 2.7 yards per rushing attempt...not to mention, that WV's is also ranked 9th in the country overall in total defense allowing just 290 ypg...is something I just cant see happening today...If Uconn struggles vs conventional defenses...well then they will be hard pressed to solve WV 3-3-5 style of defense they play..

A Fr QB, making his first start on the road in hostile territory is always a bad situation...But going into a hostile place to play with a banged up defense, like the Huskie defense is, just makes their situation even worst for them......How worst?...Well, last week at home..they faced a team that is not known for their running game...but rather their passing, and they gave up a whopping 238 yards on 42 carries to Rutgers...In total, the Huskies gave up over 500 yards of total offense to Rutgers....Today, they need to go up against one of the best Ground Em and Pound Em teams in the nation in WV...who is ranked 9th in the country and averages 229.4 ypg on the ground so far this year..and it wont be easy at all, as again this Husky defense lost alot of their run stuffing studs to injury and also because there so called national rankings on defense, where they were ranked as high as 5th in the land in total defense, giving up only 247.8 ypg and less than 3.9 ypp...is going to be exposed again tonight against this WV power running offense....

Side Note: After seven games the Huskies were tied with Ohio State for 8th in the country when it came to scoring defense, allowing only 14.6 ppg, mainly because the pass defense has been so difficult to break....Difficult to break, look at who they played before Rutgers tore them a new asshole.....Army, Buffalo, Liberty, Syracuse, and Cincy...

Side Note: The Huskies were recognized as the 17th- best team in the nation in rushing with an average of 217.4 ypg...again, look at who they faced...including Rutgers, Army, Buffalo, Liberty, Syracuse, and Cincy...

The only team with any reason to be claimed a quality opponent was GT and in that game at GT they lost 28-13...and they went there full strength and on a so-called roll...Again, this time its different as they come into play in hostile territory way less than full strength and doing this against a nationally ranked team, who already has confidence as they beat your best team last season, 31-19 in your house...is not a good thing...

Some say that WV will be rusty from the long lay off...I say they wont...as they are a running team and not so much a passing one...Plus, the lay off gave them time to get over any hangover effect after that big come from behind OT win over Louisville and also allowed them time to heal up for this one...Ie, they get back their best run stuffer in DL Ernest Hunter as well...I am not worried at all that they also are starting a Fr at QB because unlike Brown for the Huskies, QB White has played in every game for WV and is alot more experienced...furthermore, he also ranks 2nd on the team in rushing with 304 yards and a TD on 53 carries...In addition...he has proven to be quite a closer for WV...as he came in relief of Bednarik and helped the Mountaineers upset Louisville....Bottom line is with White and RB Slaton, also a freshman, and who had 6 TDs against Louisville...it gives WV one of the best young backfields in the land....something Uconn cant say the same about and that spells trouble...

Tonight, I am expecting the House to be pumping as the home town fans finally get to see their Mountaniers play again...and they will surely be ready to play this team after hearing all of those nationally ranked defensive stats all week long...Not to mention, all the talk about the opportunities for a BCS bowl game after they beat Louisville...WV is something special on weekday night games and against this Husky team that wont change at all....All WV Tonight!

*please disregard any typos and grammatical errors as I had no time to edit this...Thxs.

*REGULAR 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (2 Units)

WV -7.5 & Over 34

-One thing I forgot to mention above was that WV's running game with Slaton and White against the #3 Va Tech defense was that Slaton rushed for 90 yards on 11 carries for 8.2 ypr....and White rushed for 44 yards on 11 carries for 4.0 ypr...The Mountaineers still lost the game..but it was mainly Vick's running that beat their defense as he rushed for 74 yards on 12 carries and a TD....But they did hold RB's Humes and Imoh to a combined 110 yards on 35 carries and 1 TD for an average of 3.1 ypr...Solid!...Huskies are no where near that of Va Techs ground game....Love It!

================================================== ============================================

ATTENTION ALL:

NOVEMBER'S "TURKEY SHOOT"...starts this month.

Monthly and Weekly-Play Package... "Specials" once again available for anyone interested...and the Bonuses I included in this months packages totally makes this an Inve$tment well worth making.

All I know is that we're getting closer to the Holidays and that means I need to put in even more overtime inorder to get more of that Ca$h for all of us...cause there is nothing better than Takin the Man's Ca$h and using his $$$ to buy the things we Want and on the people we Love...Nothing Better!

So contact me if your interested in coming on board the $$$ Train that continues to roll on Strong like always.....Dont miss all the Bad Boys coming up and ready to Kick More Bookie Ass ...All the way to Turkey Day....Gobble Gobble!

comp play (opinion only) on: Lakers
                                Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-02-2005, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X