Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting this notice when you open this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geez now when I post in a thread it won't allow me to hit the "Back" button. I have to go to favorites every time to get back to the main page.

Comment

• test post...

Comment

• I just tried it, Wayne. The back button worked for me in this thread.

Comment

• worked again....

Comment

• Wayne, I just tried it over in Members Picks and it worked there, too.

Comment

• still not working for me

Comment

• Son of a gun! I just put my late teaser in the trends thread and the back button got me right to the main page again.

Comment

• Monte, things are looking and working much better. Is there an option to add a "button" to click to take you to the home page. i.e. bettorschat.com

Before the updates you could click on bettorschat and it would take you to the home page. Now, clicking on VBulletin on the top left takes you to the forum page. I like going to the home page much better.

Comment

• He is working on that kb. I asked the same question in the other thread

Comment

• test run for smileys

still can't pick em up, and can't use bold face, enlarge size, color, etc.............

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• test test test When you click on B for bold what does it do? Are you clicking on B first then typing between [B ] type [/ B] I spaced that out so you could see the format.

On the smilies everyone if you click on the top row the little smilie face it shows 10 of 15 of the ones on the right message bar.

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                        still can't pick em up, and can't use bold face, enlarge size, color, etc.............

Comment

• [B] BOLD [/BOLD] seing if the formatting for bold will show up in a post

[B] [ /B]

On the bold it has a format using [with a letter B] then your words then a [/closing tag for B]

Trying to see if this will show up as it's not showing the format for me to try and explain what you should be seeing when clicking on bold.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                            [B] [ /B]

On the bold it has a format using [with a letter B] then your words then a [/closing tag for B]

Trying to see if this will show up as it's not showing the format for me to try and explain what you should be seeing when clicking on bold.

the colors are working???

Comment

• Yeah colors and bold and everything working for me too.

Kaptain, Did you see my earlier post to you about going down to the quick reply box at the bottom of every thread and clicking "Go Advanced" on the bottom right below the box? Everything you are looking for will be right there after you click that.

Comment

• Smilies

Take a look at this picture as it's a screenshot of advanced posting.

Are the smilies on the right side that small for anyone else? About aint size to me.

smilies1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X