Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting this notice when you open this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOMEPAGE BUTTON IS NOW UP and WORKING

Comment

• Awesome Monte. Works great. Thanks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        Yeah colors and bold and everything working for me too.

Kaptain, Did you see my earlier post to you about going down to the quick reply box at the bottom of every thread and clicking "Go Advanced" on the bottom right below the box? Everything you are looking for will be right there after you click that.
        Kaptain?

Comment

• Way to go Monte

Comment

• wayne

I did what you said.......quick reply, go advanced.....allows me Icons, no options for smilies........when I start a new thread, I don't have options to enlarge, bold print, colors, smilies, etc..........Internet explorer is my browser...........I've tried everything said on here, and I'm yet to see the small option you guys are talking about......everyone else is OK with smilies, must be me

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• That's weird Kaptain cuz every time I start a new thread, everything is right there for me. Smiley's and all.

Comment

• test test test

testing this on windows IE 10 :takingpics:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                  I did what you said.......quick reply, go advanced.....allows me Icons, no options for smilies........when I start a new thread, I don't have options to enlarge, bold print, colors, smilies, etc..........Internet explorer is my browser...........I've tried everything said on here, and I'm yet to see the small option you guys are talking about......everyone else is OK with smilies, must be me
                  Kaptain, is the advanced with starting a new thread showing you the Enlarge, bold print, colors, smilies? Or is it not showing up at all? When you click on a button it opens up and puts [ b ] whatever text goes here then it ends with the
                  [/ B] Are you seeing [] when clicking on bold? Font's don't look like you can click on them, but when you do it should drop down a menu for different font's. Same on colors a box opens then you click the color, however any text has to be between the [ and ] then ends at the end of what you want bold bigger colored etc with a [/ ]

Do you know how to take a screen shot on here?

Comment

• kaptIEissue.png

Kaptain take a look at this picture and let me know if you see all of this on IE.

On the smilies to the right when you click on more you have to wait until they all have loaded. Then you can click on them and they work. I was on IE and I clicked on one before they were all loaded and it didn't put it on the message.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      Kaptain, is the advanced with starting a new thread showing you the Enlarge, bold print, colors, smilies? Or is it not showing up at all? When you click on a button it opens up and puts [ b ] whatever text goes here then it ends with the
                      [/ B] Are you seeing [] when clicking on bold? Font's don't look like you can click on them, but when you do it should drop down a menu for different font's. Same on colors a box opens then you click the color, however any text has to be between the [ and ] then ends at the end of what you want bold bigger colored etc with a [/ ]

Do you know how to take a screen shot on here?........................NO
                      answer as how to show you what I'm seeing (screen shot), I don't know how.......thanks..........but I'm not seeing what you're showing...thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• I'm using IE and I see all of that just fine Monte.

Comment

• Post Quick Reply ..... Go Advanced ... Cancel ... these 3 options are below the reply box

Kapt, if you click on "Go Advanced" you should see the smileys

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            Post Quick Reply ..... Go Advanced ... Cancel ... these 3 options are below the reply box

Kapt, if you click on "Go Advanced" you should see the smileys

I keep telling him that Joe but he says it isn't there for him. Makes no sense to me ............

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                              answer as how to show you what I'm seeing (screen shot), I don't know how.......thanks..........but I'm not seeing what you're showing...thanks
                              Kapt, What version of IE are you using?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                I'm using IE and I see all of that just fine Monte.
                                KB, what version of IE are you using? And did you fix the login issue that you were having?

Monte

Comment

Working...
                                X