Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting this notice when you open this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I'm on IE 11 right now and can see the bold etc.

On IE click on Tools

Then Internet Options

Then on the tabs up at the top click on Advanced

Can you tell me what you have checked in there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
      here's what I'm getting when I try to post NEW THREAD..................no provisions to alter....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7920[/ATTACH]
      Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
      Same thing that I get. Any option to change skin? Monte do you have to use Screwoogle Chrome? Whaaaaaaaa
      Let me know if it's working now as I tried something new. If not it appears to be an issue either with Javascript and/or this software.

Comment

• Only you can save us Obi Monte Wan !
        Attached Files

Comment

• Running IE 10

cont.

Thanks Monte
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
            cont.

Thanks Monte
            LDawg,

Some of your stuff is different then mine which is probably, because I'm on version 11. I would suggest uprading to Version 11 since its the most secure and stable browser by Microsoft.

Under Browsing:

Checkmark Go to an Intranet Site for a single word entry in the address bar
            Checkmark Use Inline AutoComplete in File Explorer and Run Dialog

Under International:

Disable/Uncheckmark Always Show Encoded Address

Under Accessibility:

Checkmark Play Sytem Sounds

Under Multimedia:

Checkmark Play Sounds in Webpages

Under Security:

Disable/Uncheck Allow Active Content to run in files on My Computer*
            Disable/Uncheck Block Unsecured Images with other mixed content
            On SSL check all of them with the exception of 2.0
            Disable Native XMLHTTP Support

Try that and see if it make a difference.

Also try clearing your cache on the site and your BettorsChat cookie.
            If it's still not working when you go to post advanced down at the bottom of the message where it has those lines that look like an arrow put your cursor on them and see if it allows you to drag the text box around.

Comment

• One other thing you can try is:

In IE click on Tools

Then Click on Capatibility View Settings

Try adding BettorsChat.com in there and see if that does anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                One other thing you can try is:

In IE click on Tools

Then Click on Capatibility View Settings

Try adding BettorsChat.com in there and see if that does anything.
                Thanks Monte ... got side tracked by life. But, today I did update to IE 11 and, I also found the proper option for "other features", as in BOLD and smilies. They are in BC CP Gen.Settings/Misc. Options ... need to set to STD edition , NOT Basic ... ez peezie we're In.

Computer2: MAY be a bit over Amped. You should get 1218 up to speed on this shit

I hope that the Kaptain has been able to get his ship righted as well !!
                CHEERS

Comment

Thanks Monte ... got side tracked by life. But, today I did update to IE 11 and, I also found the proper option for "other features", as in BOLD and smilies. They are in BC CP Gen.Settings/Misc. Options ... need to set to STD edition , NOT Basic ... ez peezie we're In.

Computer2: MAY be a bit over Amped. You should get 1218 up to speed on this shit

I hope that the Kaptain has been able to get his ship righted as well !!
                  CHEERS
                  LDawg, So you went into your My Profile and edited the settings? If you can give me the directions I can copy them and make them a sticky so if anyone else has the problem it can be fixed.

Thanks,
                  Monte

Comment

• Ok, I think I figured it out.

At the top of this site click on Settings

Then scroll down until you find general settings on the left.

Then scroll down until you see Miscellaneous Options.

Then select Standard Editor

Then click Save Changes

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                      here's what I'm getting when I try to post NEW THREAD..................no provisions to alter....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7920[/ATTACH]
                      Kaptain, try this and see if it works now.

Then click Save Changes

Hopefully that works and a big Thanks to LDawg as he figured it out.

Monte

Comment

Ok, I think I figured it out.

Then click Save Changes
                        Yep you got it .... Now how can we change the skin? I preferred the old style. Thanks Monte for working through all this shit while getting WAY Too Much Shit !!
                        Kudos to you sir

Comment

Kaptain, try this and see if it works now.

Then click Save Changes

Hopefully that works and a big Thanks to LDawg as he figured it out.

Monte
                          thanks Monte...did exactly as you said, and lo and behold It works for me now on new threads...thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• L dawg

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                            Yep you got it .... Now how can we change the skin? I preferred the old style. Thanks Monte for working through all this shit while getting WAY Too Much Shit !!
                            Kudos to you sir

thank you so much for figuring this out, sharing it with us, and being courteous enough to alert me......
                            [

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• I knew you were having an ISSUE with it as well! A happy Kaptain makes for a happy crew

Good luck today Sir ... Lock and Load

Comment

Kudos to you sir
                                To fix the skin I somehow have to get the old one then convert it over to this version of the software. I'm not sure how to do that, but have a link that I'm going to look at. The makers of this software could fix my problems in probably 30 minutes. Yet we continue to argue back and forth. If you take out all of the time posted arguing they could have had it fixed already. The guy I was originally was working with (he passed me off to a female support tech) made a post that other people weren't having a problem with IE and advanced post. Typical BS excuse maker. The guy that he responded to gave him links to other sites with the same problem and there was even links on software vendors site with people complaining. IMO they have sank big time and their support has gone to shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X