Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting this notice when you open this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday morning: the graphics instruction buttons no longer work.

"Submit" has been kicking me over to the previous window, with nothing being posted, about half the time.

Comment

It's all George Bush's fault!!

Comment

Smileys don't work today, have to type them in manually. I have windows 8, just in case anyone is keeping track, and I use IE. I only get directed to a page that says you are missing a file and need to download a new version of flash drive when I use a favorites shortcut on "myyahoo" page(I obviously don't download it). If I type in bettorschat. com in my web address, I don't get any warnings. This has been going on for me for months.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
          It's all George Bush's fault!!
          Pretend there are round yellow guys here rolling and laughing... That's funny

Comment

I see VBSeo online. He takes care of the site. I am sure he will get it right soon.

Comment

I have Chrome/Google and smileys not working today

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                Smileys don't work today, have to type them in manually. I have windows 8, just in case anyone is keeping track, and I use IE. I only get directed to a page that says you are missing a file and need to download a new version of flash drive when I use a favorites shortcut on "myyahoo" page(I obviously don't download it). If I type in bettorschat. com in my web address, I don't get any warnings. This has been going on for me for months.
                Yeah nothing works up above on replies either like Bold, Italics and Underline. Weird!

Comment

it is coffee time with lovedoc then
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Saturday evening, I'm not getting the "attack page" alerts anymore and no browsers are trying to block BC.

The bold, italics, etc. buttons still don't work.

Has anyone gotten that alert this afternoon?

Comment

The only alert i got was lovedoc trying to poke me with his finger............no more coffee time with the lovedoc bahahahahaha
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Guys and Ladies,

You're going to have to bear with this inconveninces for a little while as I have disabled the majority of 3rd party software. I am going to be having stuff updated on the site including the Vbulletin software. If the site is exploited it's because of outdated software. The only thing that I've seen was a pop up once after going through the site that said I needed to update Javascript and I closed that window as that is malware.

I've contacted the host and domains of the person which is out of NY and filed a complaint with his hosting company.

However, I have yet to come across anything on the site that automatically downloads to your computer. So I believe you're safe coming to the site. Do not download anything though.

As for Vbulletin I'll be able to get in to them tomorrow.

Monte

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                          Yeah nothing works up above on replies either like Bold, Italics and Underline. Weird!
                          How you like my Life now Wdawg ?

Comment

I know how to work around it though dawg!

Comment

I can't use laughin icons or bold or italics
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                                What problem has been going on for months for you?

If you just type in www.bettorschat.com in a browser it goes directly to the site with no warning.

If you put bettorschat in a search on google then click the google link that popup myfilestore about updating javascript shows up.

I've been reporting these issues to numerous places. I've disabled a lot of 3rd party software. And the forum will be upgraded to either Vbulletin 4 or Vbulletin 5.

I'm hoping to have this all done in the next 1-2 days or 3 at most.

Thanks for everyone bearing with this issue.

Regards,
                                Monte

Comment

Working...
                                X