Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting this notice when you open this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Monte

Comment

any up dates Monte....It's been 2 weeks since the last one....THANKS Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Still can't start threads
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
          Still can't start threads
          Thanks Monte, keep up the good work.

Comment

I don't know why someone wouldn't be able to start a thread but BOLD Lettering and size differences and colors and smileys all work fine. Just type it in instead of clicking it in the boxes above. It all still works!

Comment

Unfortunately I'm still trying to get these issues fixed. I've been corresponding with my admins and they don't answer all of my questions so I have to keep asking. They are stating that they don't see any pop ups or that site anywhere on my server.

I've told them twice how to look it up. The last admin told me he was confused with all of the quotes. I posted back that I was as well and the only reason for it was that they don't answer all of my questions.

One software vendor that I was using has closed the doors and locked out his partner which is his sister.

The front page of this site uses another developers software and that site doesn't look like they are going to make it. Vbulletin has released their own front page for sites, but some of the features we use on here won't work with Vbulletin.

Then you have people stating that Vbulletin is going to go under as they released their Vbulletin 5 and sales haven't been good at all, but it's not completely finished. Why they released it when it wasn't finished is beyond me.

So I may have a whole new front format for this site that will feature more items. I'm checking on that and seeing what it will cost.

So I've been having to deal with a lot of no answers and software vendor problems.

If you guys scroll down to the bottom of a new thread you will see a drop down box I believe that let's you start a new thread.

I will keep you posted.

Comment

Thanks monte.....looking forward to next months update
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Can some of you do me a favor?

Clear your cache on your browser and the cookie for this site.

Then go too www.google.com and type in bettorschat

Once it pulls up bettorschat click on the link and let me know if you get a pop-up file called myfilestore.

Admins are telling me that they can't find anything regarding that pop up on the site and it can't just disappear as it infected hundreds of VBulletin sites.

I appreciate your help on this guys.

Regards,
                  Monte

Comment

No one? I can't fix it if I don't know if anyone is still having errors or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      No one? I can't fix it if I don't know if anyone is still having errors or not.

This is what I get

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

This is what I get
                        Club Thanks for helping out.

Need a few more to do this as well guys. I appreciate the help so I can get things back running even better than before.

Comment

Software has been ordered to update the site. Still trying to figure out what's going on with the pop-up with the admins. Admins say that they can't find it on my server, however it's supposedly gone which makes no sense.

If some more people can check it out by doing a google search for bettorschat then clicking on the link and letting me know if you get a pop up that would help. They are saying google cache has it indexed and I've put in 2 or 3 times to google to re-cache the site. However, I'm still getting pop ups and then the e-mail system on this site won't work do to settings that they made. And why all these smilies and the WYSIWYG toolbar not working doesn't make any sense as well.

Just wanted to give you an update as I've been spending 4 hours a day going round and round researching, e-mailing admin etc. My time is being wasted on trying to fix this when I could be here at the site posting as well as trying to get the site updated with new options etc. In other words I'm pissed about the situation.

Comment

Request has been put in to upgrade this site software. It should be done within the next 3 days. The site is not going to look like it does now. Mainly the front page of the site. I will have to try and set that up, but everything else should be working fine again.

Comment

Will the site be down at all Monte while they are doing it or no?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                                Will the site be down at all Monte while they are doing it or no?
                                Yes, the site will be down when the upgrade is being done. I would say 1 hour to maybe 2 hours at the most. Remember though it's not going to look like it does now as that will have to be adjusted.

Comment

Working...
                                X