Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting this notice when you open this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
    Thanks Monte... I know it has been one big turdfest for you and with little shits like dimer mouthing off with their pot shots...

Most of us do very much appreciate your efforts and the fact that you've maintained this site for all of these years, through thick and thin with this dysfunctional band of brothers. Otherwise we would not have stayed around for all of this time. I appreciate what you do, what you've been through along with your plans for the future.
    Cheers my friend
    And thank you...
    Why don't u post some plays.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      Why don't u post some plays.
      This IS BettorsChat asswipe... not CappersChat. Most of my brilliant plays would be fades just like yours Lardo. You make me wonder... are there ANY adults at that shithole you call a job?

You say there are more problems with this site than just bold type and emoticons that haven't been addressed in over two years. Can you please enlighten us as to what the main problems actually are. Or,do you just like to run your mouth.
      Put up or Name the Top 5 issues.. please I'm clueless!
      Name the ISSUES or Stand the fuck Down.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        Ladies and Gentlemen I just checked the status of the upgrade. It was going to be last night, but I asked some questions regarding the logo, smilies and avatars. There are a lot of installs in Que ahead of me, but it should be soon since they contacted me about doing the upgrade. I've requested that it be done after 1:00 AM Central time so it won't interfere with any of the games etc.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
        Monte
        How did the upgrade go?
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

How did the upgrade go?
          Feel free to call the makers of the software and inquire about it. I changed my mind super size those fries

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
            This IS BettorsChat asswipe... not CappersChat. Most of my brilliant plays would be fades just like yours Lardo. You make me wonder... are there ANY adults at that shithole you call a job?

You say there are more problems with this site than just bold type and emoticons that haven't been addressed in over two years. Can you please enlighten us as to what the main problems actually are. Or,do you just like to run your mouth.
            Put up or Name the Top 5 issues.. please I'm clueless!
            Name the ISSUES or Stand the fuck Down.
            2 years with these problems? Whoever, thinks that must be hitting the bong. And once again no reply from wonder boy goes to prove it.

Comment

Official Update of the Software is Scheduled for Tuesday October 29th, 2013 early in the morning. If anything changes I will update.

Again Thanks for the patience.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                Official Update of the Software is Scheduled for Tuesday October 29th, 2013 early in the morning. If anything changes I will update.

Again Thanks for the patience.
                So thats one lie so far in this thread. Ill keep a running tab.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

So thats one lie so far in this thread. Ill keep running my mouth.
                  I'm sure you will

Comment

And obamacare.gov is gonna be fixed tonight to right?
                    Do you have anything to talk about that isn't so monotonous?

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                      So thats one lie so far in this thread. Ill keep a running tab.
                      Keep a tab running until the door is shut down on you. Like I said before I can't install the software or it would be done

Comment

• Unfortunately, the update has been moved to Wednesday morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                          Unfortunately, the update has been moved to Wednesday morning.
                          Sure it has.

Let me save u a post.......update wednesday has been moved to friday
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                            Sure it has.

Let me save u a post.......update wednesday has been moved to friday
                            Lol
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

• things of concern to me

these are constantly popping up................................................ ................................

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1419) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1419) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1419) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: FORUMDISPLAY_Separate2 in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

my typing is starting from the right to left, instead of left to right........................

still can't pick up smilies, bold face, print type and size changes........................

is this still being looked at and possible put on list of repai...................................rs

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                                these are constantly popping up................................................ ................................

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1419) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1419) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1419) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: FORUMDISPLAY_Separate2 in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

my typing is starting from the right to left, instead of left to right........................I figured this one out..........got her fixed

still can't pick up smilies, bold face, print type and size changes........................can change print type, size, color..........still unable to pick up smileys

is this the balance still being looked at and possible put on list of repairs,
                                or is it something I'm doing wrong......................updated the status above

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X