Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting this notice when you open this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Udog is this still a Issue?

Thanks,
    Monte

Originally posted by Udog View Post
    The page counter in this thread shows 4 pages. It won't let me past page 3, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      Udog is this still a Issue?

Thanks,
      Monte
      It's late Thursday morning and it seems to be working fine now, Monte.

Comment

The other one, because it cost $500 million to build. And whoever built it didn't even know how to code the right way. Personally, I think there should be an investigation in why the hell a website costs $500 million to make. That's an absurd amount of money to make a damn site. Of course the Government spends what $600 on a damn toilet seat. These prices go into the person contracted, but no way it all is going there. The rest I would say is going into the Cayman Island accounts of all of our good old boys that run this Country.

Why you feel that way?? ... Obummer's website is working perfectly right now ....

Click here and then click Apply Now

http://rexharrisonshat.com/healthcare/

Comment

• when you open a new thread, or reply to a thread, without a quote attached, there is no mechanism to use bold type, change type of lettering, or change size and color, as in the old FORUM..see what it takes to correct this MONTE...thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
            when you open a new thread, or reply to a thread, without a quote attached, there is no mechanism to use bold type, change type of lettering, or change size and color, as in the old FORUM..see what it takes to correct this MONTE...thanks
            It is there Kaptain. You need to click "Go Advanced" where the reply button is, after you hit reply the 1st time. It offers a "Quick Reply" 1st
            Last edited by wayne1218; 11-07-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Oh yeah ... There it is ... Thanks
              Last edited by Spark; 11-07-2013, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• nope nothing here yet but just got back I use fire foxx if that helps ?? you out
                Last edited by azoire; 11-07-2013, 09:01 PM.
                Do or Do Not" there is no try

Comment

• Udog Thanks!

Originally posted by Udog View Post
                  It's late Thursday morning and it seems to be working fine now, Monte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    Why you feel that way?? ... Obummer's website is working perfectly right now ....

Click here and then click Apply Now

http://rexharrisonshat.com/healthcare/
                    Very Funny! Over 1 Billion spent on that site and coding is shit. No way a website costs $1 billion plus. My insurance is doing everything they can to drop me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                      when you open a new thread, or reply to a thread, without a quote attached, there is no mechanism to use bold type, change type of lettering, or change size and color, as in the old FORUM..see what it takes to correct this MONTE...thanks
                      Kaptain,

When you hit reply to a post its a quick post like before without any options for those things.

I'll have to look into it. When you go into a forum and click on Post New Thread you don't see the bold, font size, color etc? What web browser are you using?

Thanks,
                      Monte

Comment

• Damn I didn't even see that.

Thanks Wayne!

Regards,
                        Monte

Comment

• Nothing new on the fixes as I've been contacting people about the problems on the forums. I doubt very much that it will be fixed before the weekend and I don't want to do it on the weekend as there are too many games going on. And I know the members of the site want this fixed quickly, but wouldn't want any down time on the weekend.

Thanks,
                          Monte

Comment

• It's great to have the smileys back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Udog View Post
                              It's great to have the smileys back!
                              Yes, it is as that was a main feature for posts. Are the smilies really small for you?

Thanks,
                              Monte

Comment

Yes, it is as that was a main feature for posts. Are the smilies really small for you?

Thanks,
                                Monte
                                Yes, they look very small on the selection menu in the reply window. They post at their normal size, though. I haven't tried any from the "more" link. Let me see what they're doing......

The "more" page itself looks really different but the smileys look and post right.

Things are really coming along well now, Monte. I sure do appreciate your hanging with this problem through everything else you've got going on. Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X