Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube - The Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin

Comment

• spark, I was thinking about the first line of the song whiter shade of pale after I posted it today: "We skipped the light fandango." For the first time, I realized that the whole premise of the ticket company " fandango" is "skipping the line" at the movies. I know its a stretch, but do you think this song inspired the creators of fandango in some way?
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

• Please take the time to read this first post.

Comment

• Originally posted by grandmama View Post
          spark, I was thinking about the first line of the song whiter shade of pale after I posted it today: "We skipped the light fandango." For the first time, I realized that the whole premise of the ticket company " fandango" is "skipping the line" at the movies. I know its a stretch, but do you think this song inspired the creators of fandango in some way?

Sure makes sense ... Never thought of that ...

Good song huh???

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
            Sure makes sense ... Never thought of that ...

Good song huh???
            think we have more in common than we first thought...
            "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by grandmama View Post
              think we have more in common than we first thought...
              hahahahaha

Your a good guy ... I do not care what MM says about you

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                Please take the time to read this first post.

Please take the time and read post #77. You want others to read your crap and respond. I did. So i would like you to do the same with mine ........

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  Please take the time and read post #77. You want others to read your crap and respond. I did. So i would like you to do the same with mine ........
                  I wouldnt waste too much time with this guy. He has pasted this post all over boxing forums, poker forums, etc.

He even got banned at a Pokemon Forum and a Paintball Forum for what I will assume are the same posts

He got banned here too

How To Get To Heaven - Catholic Answers Forums
                  Last edited by insidethe8thpol; 12-10-2009, 05:09 PM.
                  He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• This may be easier for some to understand

Some people have trouble with all those 'shall's' and 'shall not's' in the Ten Commandments.
                    Folks just aren't used to talking in those terms. So, in Tennessee they translated the 'King James' into ' Jackson County ' language.... no joke!

(posted on the wall at Cross Trails Church in Gainesboro , TN )

(1) Just one God
                    (2) Put nothin' before God
                    (3) Watch yer mouth
                    (4) Git yourself to Sunday meetin'
                    (5) Honor yer Ma & Pa
                    (6) No killin'
                    (7) No foolin' round with another feller's gal...or gal's feller
                    (8) Don't take what ain't yers
                    (9) No tellin' tales or gossipin'
                    (10) Don't be hankerin' for yer buddy's stuff

Now that's just plain an' simple, ain't it? Y'all have a nice day.

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Please take the time to read this first post.
                      would somebody please get rid of this freak. I think he believes he's the messiah...xfrod, do you happen to live in Waco, Tx?

Comment

• 1) I don't think I am the Messiah. Jesus is the Messiah. Get your facts straight.
                        2) I don't live in Waco, TX
                        3) You won't be laughing when you stand before God and are judged.

Why not get things right with Him now before it's too late?

Comment

1) I don't think I am the Messiah. Jesus is the Messiah. Get your facts straight.

Is gambling a sin?

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            Money is not the root of all evil Joe, the love of it is.
                            I agree well said

Comment

1) I don't think I am the Messiah. Jesus is the Messiah. Get your facts straight.

Do you have any plays tonight X Frod?

Comment

• I don't go all the time but I did find a great church.......It's kind of like a rock & roll concert when you get there.......I wear shorts and Tshirt and it's really a cool church....They have 5 huge screens and the music is great and I'm a rock & roller they have a star bucks and never have they asked for money........They have boxes set up out in the lobby and you just drop whatever in the box.............I actually go on Sat. afternoon, they have 2 services on Sat. and 2 on Sun........The last week I went, they took in over $90,000.........The boxes must work.............Made me really like Church again............just my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
                                X