How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Wouldn't it have been easier just to say God does what he wants to.
    God does do what He wants, but He wants US to trust Him and believe in Him. He wants us to love Him like He loves us, but He won't force us.

Comment

• Definitely something after this life. I love and believe in God I just fail him and drink sometimes.

Comment

• First of all, Drinking isn't a sin in moderation. Secondly, if we do fail God, we simply repent of it, ask Him to forgive us and continue to serve Him. He understands that we are going to fail at times, but we need to keep seeking Him and His will.

Comment

• Of late I have been reading some wonderful and helpful books by Joyce Meyer and Joel Osteen, both pastors and writers.
          They have given me a new outlook on life toward trying to make myself a better person and shifted my priorites and emphasis in my existence on earth toward my ultimate salvation with God.
          Last edited by savage1; 02-23-2011, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1 View Post
            Of late I have been reading some wonderful and helpful books by Joyce Meyer and Joel Osteen, both pastors and writers.
            They have given me a new outlook on life toward trying to make myself a better person and shifted my priorites and emphasis in my existence on earth toward my ultimate salvation with God.
            I suggest you do some research on Joyce Meyer's. Not familiar with the other one you mention.

Comment

• Originally posted by bettorschat View Post
              i suggest you do some research on joyce meyer's. Not familiar with the other one you mention.
              he is a pastor of the largest megachurch in the united states.he is a very good speaker but i think i read somewhere that his net worth is like 10 million
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                I suggest you do some research on Joyce Meyer's. Not familiar with the other one you mention.
                What kind of research?
                I have read her books and seen her on tv and subscribe to many of her beliefs.
                She is a wonderful religious lady who gives freely of herself spiritually and monetarily.
                The same can be said of Joel Osteen.
                Perhaps you should read or watch these folks on tv yourself if you haven't done so already.
                If you know something negative about either one of these folks, please let me know what it is and where you read or saw it.
                Last edited by savage1; 03-11-2011, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                  he is a pastor of the largest megachurch in the united states.he is a very good speaker but i think i read somewhere that his net worth is like 10 million
                  So what-Bill Gates is one of the richest people in the world and also one of the biggest philanthropists.

Comment

So what-Bill Gates is one of the richest people in the world and also one of the biggest philanthropists.
                    never said a bad thing about the man he is a very good speaker and a great motivational speaker.I watch him all the time on tv.WAS STATING THE FACT HE WAS WORTH 10 MILLION TO SHOW HE IS LEGIT WAS NOT MEANT IN A NEGATIVE WAY
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                      never said a bad thing about the man he is a very good speaker and a great motivational speaker.I watch him all the time on tv.WAS STATING THE FACT HE WAS WORTH 10 MILLION TO SHOW HE IS LEGIT WAS NOT MEANT IN A NEGATIVE WAY
                      I apologize-I was reading too much into what you said.

Comment

• $100 million a year

nice house
                        Attached Files
                        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

• I am with Spark , all the Catholic church cares about is the loot , and half of the priests that are speaking the sermon on Sundays are thinking about poking some 12 year old boy in the pants ! Yea , I'm really gonna listen to these guys tell me how to live !! Phonie cocksuckers . Glad I was never an alter boy.

Comment

What kind of research?
                            I have read her books and seen her on tv and subscribe to many of her beliefs.
                            She is a wonderful religious lady who gives freely of herself spiritually and monetarily.
                            The same can be said of Joel Osteen.
                            Perhaps you should read or watch these folks on tv yourself if you haven't done so already.
                            If you know something negative about either one of these folks, please let me know what it is and where you read or saw it.
                            My mom was a die hard Joyce Meyers fan until she found out how many homes she has, private jets etc.

Comment

Bill Gates only gives to big charity groups. He's an egomaniac. How about him giving some money to individuals that prove that they need money?

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                                My mom was a die hard Joyce Meyers fan until she found out how many homes she has, private jets etc.
                                Each to his own.
                                I don't care how much money she has-the woman works around the clock to help people and travels all around the world to spread her message, holds seminars rergarding religion and gives a lot of her money away to very needy folks.
                                Sorry-in all due respect I disagree with your mom 100%.
                                IMO she is for real as is Joel Osteen.
                                If everyone practiced what these folks preach, all of us would be better persons.
                                Last edited by savage1; 03-12-2011, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X