Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
    The Laws of Fast Food

Why does a 1/3 lb. burger turn into less than a quarter pounder by the time it gets on the bun ??

Why do you have to bake an apple pie but not a Banana Cream Pie ??

The Laws of Gravity

How does one not hurdle a 12 inch high fence and come crashing down to earth and snap a Femur ??
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      I call Bull Shit. I'm guessing when KB jumps, you would have a hard time sliding a credit card under his shoes.
      I call bull shit

Kb jumps, you would have a hard time getting a sheet of paper under his shoes!
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
        Ok thanks. Ive heard that before and believe that. I believe in God 100%. Freakin Atheists make me mad.
        Do you place your faith in Jesus Christ for Salvation, believing that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins?

Comment

• Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
          I think the evidence does lean towards evolution, because of like fossil found and are determined to be millions of years old. The book says that the devil can decieve us. So I think its the work of the devil. The Bible says the world is 6000 years old if Im not mistaken.
          This man proves 100% that evolutionists are wrong. Dinosaurs lived with men, contrary to what evolutionists teach. The Bible is true.

Creationist Kent Hovind Reveals The Truth About Dinosaurs And Evolution!

Comment

• Try this link to a guy who has been to hell and back. I posted it before, but the link was messed up. Just watch it. It's very interesting.

Dr Maurice Rawlings - NDE - To Hell and Back - YouTube

Comment

• 1Co 2:9 But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
              Isa 64:4

Comment

• Christians Do go to heaven:

Where did Jesus go when He ascended? To Heaven:

Mr 16:19 ¶ So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Where do Christians go when they die? To be with the Lord Jesus Christ:

2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
                (KJV)
                Php 1:21 ¶ For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
                22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
                23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
                24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.

People in heaven:

Re 19:1 ¶ And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

Jesus Christ is going to rule and reign on the earth in the future.. The believers will be with Him on the earth at that time. Right now believer's go to heaven to be with the Lord Jesus Christ because that is where He is and when He returns to the earth, they will come with Him. That's why it says, so shall we ever be with the Lord, when speaking of the rapture of the church.

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Comment

• What about the Devil and his reign over the world? Then God strikes him down and rules over the World for 1,000 years. Then again the Devil is given a 2nd and last chance. Hes finally put to hell forever where he belongs.

I guess this is what they call the reckoning?

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                    What about the Devil and his reign over the world? Then God strikes him down and rules over the World for 1,000 years. Then again the Devil is given a 2nd and last chance. Hes finally put to hell forever where he belongs.

I guess this is what they call the reckoning?
                    It's not really a second chance, God just let's the devil out so that he can try those who have never been tempted before to see that they will be loyal to God or not.

Comment

• Otter: Let me give you a hint. She's got a couple of major-league yabbos.
                      Boon: Beverly!
                      Otter: No. But you're getting warmer. Here's another: "Oh God, Oh God, OH GOD!"
                      Boon: Marlene! Don't tell me you're gonna pork Marlene Desmond!
                      Otter: Pork?
                      Boon: You're gonna hump her brains out, aren't you?
                      Otter: Boon, I anticipate a deeply religious experience.
                      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• My favorite :

[Clorette has just passed out]

Larry's evil conscience: Fuck her. Fuck her brains out. Suck her tits, squeeze her buns. You know she wants it.

Larry's good conscience: For shame! Lawrence, I'm surprised at you!

Larry's evil conscience: Aw, don't listen to that jack-off. Look at those gazongas. You'll never get a better chance.

Larry's good conscience: If you lay one finger on that poor sweet helpless girl, you'll despise yourself forever... I'm proud of you, Lawrence.

Larry's evil conscience: You homo.

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Re 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Comment

• Creation/Evolution Debate - Kent Hovind vs. Ben Waggoner (University of Central Arkansas)

Creation/Evolution Debate - Kent Hovind vs. Ben Waggoner (University of Central Arkansas) - YouTube

Comment

• Please vote in the poll.

Comment

• A Vision of Hell, Given to a Woman by a Real Citizen in Hell:

AMIGHTYWIND VISION OF A CITIZEN IN HELL SONG, (DISTURBING) For BACKSLIDERS - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X