How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post

I think it's time to clue our little pious crusader onto a cool little site known as Christianmingle.com
    Is that another site you tried?

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      Is that another site you tried?
      Hell no!
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Comment

• The Jokes on you. Look at how many views and how much interest this site has gotten without being in the all time classics. Tiii

Comment

• Joke's on us Xenophobe? Ummmm. Just about every one of your 84 posts was bumping this retarded thread. And you've titled it such, that people will look into the thread just to see what it's about. It be like titling a thread, "Look In Here And Win A Million Dollars." Your thread claims that this thread will answer how you can get to heaven when you die. As silly as that claim is, people will click on the thread just to see what the answer might be = Not an all time classic.

Maybe if we post a few photos of a sheep resting his balls on your chin, this might somehow get there. Otherwise, go pound sand.....
            Last edited by KazDog; 01-14-2015, 12:15 PM. Reason: Happy JC?....helnet
            [email protected]

Comment

• How about I just delete the whole damn thing and then who will the joke be on

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                How about I just delete the whole damn thing and then who will the joke be on
                [email protected]

Comment

• I belong to hundreds of sites. This one is tiny by comparison. You don't intimidate me.

Comment

• Why come here then?

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                      I belong to hundreds of sites. This one is tiny by comparison. You don't intimidate me. I have had sex with the devil.
                      Wow bro, a little too much info. You do the giving or the taking?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                        Wow bro, a little too much info. You do the giving or the taking?
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Nothing like getting harassed by the people who are supposed to be in charge and keeping order on the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                            Nothing like getting harassed by the people who are supposed to be in charge and keeping order on the site.
                            You're helping us get to heaven when we die and we're helping you get this into the All Time Classic forum. It's a win/win........You're
                            [email protected]

Comment

• You have to believe it in your heart for it to help you.

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                                You're helping us get to heaven when we die and we're helping you get this into the All Time Classic forum. It's a win/win........You're

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die

Comment

Working...
                                X